Stats: 3,140,585 members, 7,770,527 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 11:25 AM

Oloyede Cancels UTME Mock With Text Message - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Oloyede Cancels UTME Mock With Text Message (25906 Views)

JAMB Cancels UTME Result Of Another Candidate / JAMB Postpones UTME Mock Examination, 283,319 Registered For 2018 UTME So Far / Professor Oloyede Remits N5Billion JAMB Fund To FG As Nigerians Hail Him (2) (3) (4)

Re: Oloyede Cancels UTME Mock With Text Message by ThatIgboBoy: 7:43pm On Apr 08, 2017
I pity those writing jamb this year
Re: Oloyede Cancels UTME Mock With Text Message by noble71(m): 7:43pm On Apr 08, 2017
Re: Oloyede Cancels UTME Mock With Text Message by Ragamofin(m): 7:43pm On Apr 08, 2017
We dn here
Re: Oloyede Cancels UTME Mock With Text Message by RealHaute: 7:44pm On Apr 08, 2017
ToriBlue:
confused human being always implementing stupid policies to make life harder for jambites.

You know nothing about him. Nothing!
Re: Oloyede Cancels UTME Mock With Text Message by Jayyoh(m): 7:45pm On Apr 08, 2017
A victim of today's unfortunate circumstance
Re: Oloyede Cancels UTME Mock With Text Message by Horlawale1(m): 7:45pm On Apr 08, 2017
Not cool for the jambite

After all these stress, u will still graduate and start looking for job.

God help Nigeria....
Re: Oloyede Cancels UTME Mock With Text Message by oluFELAxy(m): 7:45pm On Apr 08, 2017
UPNEXT: Senate asks JAMB Registrar to appear before the assembly.

L'obatan

Sahara Reporter will now say JAMB Registrar did not have Primary 6

It is finished

Re: Oloyede Cancels UTME Mock With Text Message by Stevosty: 7:46pm On Apr 08, 2017
Hope this will not be the worst jamb ever full with malpractice? Even the way some people hijacked the registration centers with their group of candidates.

Re: Oloyede Cancels UTME Mock With Text Message by pepemendy(m): 7:46pm On Apr 08, 2017
prof oloyede is a failure, that's how started in unilorin distribution of tabs we couldn't get total crap

Re: Oloyede Cancels UTME Mock With Text Message by odamaken(m): 7:47pm On Apr 08, 2017
that jamb registrar is a failure he should either resign or be fire because this is just the beginning more failures will certainly be experience on the real jamb examination day

Re: Oloyede Cancels UTME Mock With Text Message by Boydehot: 7:49pm On Apr 08, 2017
Na u sabi.
Tazdroid:
the ones way no fine nkor? grin
Re: Oloyede Cancels UTME Mock With Text Message by odamaken(m): 7:51pm On Apr 08, 2017
oluFELAxy:
UPNEXT: Senate asks JAMB Registrar to appear before the assembly.

L'obatan

Sahara Reporter will now say JAMB Registrar did not have Primary 6

It is finished
who knows if he even have any educational qualifications i mean bachelor in education or m.ed or pgde Sahara reporters will soon tell us
Re: Oloyede Cancels UTME Mock With Text Message by badruu(m): 7:57pm On Apr 08, 2017
BanevsJoker:
A professor of Islamic studies, a religion that sees Boko as Haram, is appointed registrar of the body responsible for admitting students into institutions that teach Boko. SMH.

Receive sense....or better still make small use of the one u have
Re: Oloyede Cancels UTME Mock With Text Message by BetaThings: 8:01pm On Apr 08, 2017
Tazdroid:
the ones way no fine nkor? grin

Exactly!
When somebody dies in a crash, they say "what a fine girl!"
Are we saying that the ugly ones deserve to die or suffer anyhow

Meanwhile Prof Ishaq Oloyede should be sacked quickly!
Re: Oloyede Cancels UTME Mock With Text Message by moshould(m): 8:02pm On Apr 08, 2017
The same harsh pattern he used in unilorin, Na wetin him wan carry enter jamb..... U want make jamb they take place for a month, as u say rush students out of school under 3 and half years... With a lot of struggling, suffering, and hardship you call discipline....
Re: Oloyede Cancels UTME Mock With Text Message by Nobody: 8:02pm On Apr 08, 2017
RealHaute:

You know nothing about him. Nothing!
So tell me about him since I know nothing.
Re: Oloyede Cancels UTME Mock With Text Message by BetaThings: 8:03pm On Apr 08, 2017
BanevsJoker:
A professor of Islamic studies, a religion that sees Boko as Haram, is appointed registrar of the body responsible for admitting students into institutions that teach Boko. SMH.

You are not supposed to be here
Go back to BBN, romance, jokes etc section
Re: Oloyede Cancels UTME Mock With Text Message by braveheart008(m): 8:03pm On Apr 08, 2017
This man need to realise he have to carry the people in the system along. If he continue like this jamb will be nothing soon and all universities will be conducting common entrance exams.
Re: Oloyede Cancels UTME Mock With Text Message by ovoP(m): 8:03pm On Apr 08, 2017
ToriBlue:
confused human being always implementing stupid policies to make life harder for jambites.
Nice smile @ d.p cool
Re: Oloyede Cancels UTME Mock With Text Message by PeakMilkOfTexas(f): 8:04pm On Apr 08, 2017
Very unstable board .. I bet you, jamb knew this mock exam wouldn't take place today, and they allowed candidates to suffer till noon under the scorching sun before making the announcement! I really feel for this upcoming jambites. God will see them altru.
Re: Oloyede Cancels UTME Mock With Text Message by BetaThings: 8:08pm On Apr 08, 2017
PeakMilkOfTexas:
Very unstable board .. I bet you, jamb knew this mock exam wouldn't take place today, and they allowed candidates to suffer till noon under the scorching sun before making the announcement! I really feel for this upcoming jambites. God will see them altru.

That is exactly why he should be sacked
No regard for the youths and their parents
He is a Muslim like me, but does not matter - there are better Muslims who will move things forward for the country
They should sack him pronto
Re: Oloyede Cancels UTME Mock With Text Message by fuckface(m): 8:11pm On Apr 08, 2017
thank God I did the right thing and jejely went for the YABATECH screening because the way this jamb this year is Ehn I just pity the candidates, if jamb cannot conduct common mock that the whole candidates are not sitting for ,i wonder how the main exam will be. this new jamb boss is just clueless
Re: Oloyede Cancels UTME Mock With Text Message by akoeli(m): 8:26pm On Apr 08, 2017
After all the bold face,of only One Month for registration even with emphasis, only to appear on TV like a dreached chicken announcing extension
Re: Oloyede Cancels UTME Mock With Text Message by RealHaute: 8:28pm On Apr 08, 2017
ToriBlue:
So tell me about him since I know nothing.

He was once my VC. He brought technological advancement to my alma mater. I know him better than you do. He means well...trust me.
Re: Oloyede Cancels UTME Mock With Text Message by Hydrolysis(m): 8:40pm On Apr 08, 2017
Pivot:

Can't you read and understand what was written?

cheesy grin
Re: Oloyede Cancels UTME Mock With Text Message by Hydrolysis(m): 8:44pm On Apr 08, 2017
BetaThings:

You are not supposed to be here
Go back to BBN, romance, jokes etc section

Re: Oloyede Cancels UTME Mock With Text Message by doctokwus: 8:58pm On Apr 08, 2017
Love Machine:
Despite buhari taking 6 month to appoint cabinet and assuring Nigerians that the best hands would be picked to work under his government,they all turned out to be flopped.
Thats a cold fact even me av come to accept.
But pls remove Magu and Amina,fmr environment minister from d list.
Just look at this Oloyede or whoever,what a disaster of a registrar,perhaps d worst to ever hold that post.
When u look at Lalong,Shittu,the communications minister,d education minister,Dambazzau (inept), Daura of the DSS, etc,u get a symbolic representation of how disastrous his appointees av been.
Never seen a more clueless Jamb registrar than this one.

Re: Oloyede Cancels UTME Mock With Text Message by izicooo(f): 8:59pm On Apr 08, 2017
Later someone will come here and say that it is not buhari's fault.
Re: Oloyede Cancels UTME Mock With Text Message by mollymotion(m): 9:07pm On Apr 08, 2017
When is this jamb releasing our new regularize number i have best waiting for over two months..... And our school just gave us the grace of next week to get our new jamb number or no nysc mobilization.

FGGC Owerri Wins First Overall in 2016/2017 WAEC Examinations / JAMB Official Makes U-turn, Says N36m ‘collected By Superior’ — NOT Snake / What Does Outstanding Mean In WAEC Result?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56