Stats: 3,165,973 members, 7,863,470 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:22 PM

Tboss And Fan Meets Spiritualist To Kill Efe: Bbnaija - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tboss And Fan Meets Spiritualist To Kill Efe: Bbnaija (1178 Views)

Excited Fan Meets Wizkid In Australia (Photos) / Yung6ix: My Friend Took My Name To Spiritualist To Make Me Forget Money He Owes / Miyonse Shades Efe: "BBNaija Is Not A Poverty Alleviation Scheme" (2) (3) (4)

Tboss And Fan Meets Spiritualist To Kill Efe: Bbnaija by markangelcomedi: 6:50pm On Apr 08, 2017

Re: Tboss And Fan Meets Spiritualist To Kill Efe: Bbnaija by Jamean(f): 8:28pm On Apr 08, 2017
Loll! this one don pass be careful cheesy

Prayer point: My father, my father... anywhere my name is mentioned for evil, let thunder strike them to death. cheesy cheesy

While I go watch the last house party, shout out to all the people who will have hypertension tomorrow when their favorite HM doesn't emerge winner.
tongue

Re: Tboss And Fan Meets Spiritualist To Kill Efe: Bbnaija by mrsfavour(f): 9:59pm On Apr 08, 2017
God pass them. that Efe is loved by a lot of pple.

Re: Tboss And Fan Meets Spiritualist To Kill Efe: Bbnaija by Moving4: 10:01pm On Apr 08, 2017
Bruhaha

Details Of Ex President Obasanjo's Son's Wedding At Eko Hotel Lagos / Watch Bassey Of Big Brother Naija In A Gold Circle Advert / Happiness Is A Choice!! Mercy Aigbe Declares In New Photos

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5