Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,083 members, 7,957,047 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:53 AM

How Much Acara Will You Buy - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / How Much Acara Will You Buy (827 Views)

Can You Buy This Toy For Your Kids? (see Photo) / Riddle: I Am Something; You Buy Me To Eat, But Never Eat Me – What Am I? / Can You Buy This Gucci Broom 75k? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Much Acara Will You Buy by chiloliny(m): 7:45pm On Apr 08, 2017
If you went to buy acara and this is the girl selling, how much acara will you buy ??

(1) (Reply)

Can You Take This Kind Of Slap Given To This Lady? / See What This Secondary Students Are Doing / Photo: The 1st Thing You Will See Is Not Not Actually What You Expect.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.