Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,162 members, 7,821,943 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Bbnaija: An Open Letter To My Dear Princess Marvis - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: An Open Letter To My Dear Princess Marvis (545 Views)

BBNaija: Profiles Of Efe, Tboss, Bisola, Marvis, Debie-Rise (25M & SUV) / BBNaija: Marvis Leads Online Polls (Photo) / BBNaija: Throwback Photos Of Marvis And Debie-Rise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: An Open Letter To My Dear Princess Marvis by vibedotng(m): 8:15pm On Apr 08, 2017
It would be such a shame to not do this after completing Pusha-T bars and retweeting each others “deep tweets” on Twitter.
Haters will say “This one wants to famz 1 day to the moola” but that’s not what it really is.
(Oh please! yes I am famzing. So what? Bite me) Sorry for the outburst lol. A girl needs to keep warm in these cold streets of social media.
As I was saying… I am not even going to lie that I followed the show. Apart from catching it in the office and whispering to one or 2 people about you- “I know her oh. We are friends on twitter” -I have never really done one legit hour. (And I know you will understand and forgive. Na work o.)
But everytime someone says something nice about you or your gist goes viral about being a cute bride (y’all killed that by the way), I light up.
Its probably too late now for me to start a campaign or gather people together and buy recharge cards for them to vote you but I swear to you…That is not what this is about.
Read more:http://www.vibe.ng/bbnaija-an-open-letter-to-my-dear-princess-marvis/

(1) (Reply)

Maragadha Naanayam Full Movie / Nollywood Must Wake Up, Shape Up Or Shift – By Chima Okereke / Nigeria Military Authorise Rita Dominic's '76' Team To Shoot Boko Haram Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.