Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,480 members, 7,854,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 10:27 AM

Drake Acknowledges Wizkid’s New Song/video After Nigerians Roasted Him - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Drake Acknowledges Wizkid’s New Song/video After Nigerians Roasted Him (505 Views)

See Why Nicki Minaj Feature In Wizkid New Song - Hold On / Davido & Cassper Nyovest Record A Hit Song (Video) / Vector Replies M.I For Dissing Nigerian Rappers In His Song (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Drake Acknowledges Wizkid’s New Song/video After Nigerians Roasted Him by vibedotng(m): 8:21pm On Apr 08, 2017
Ever since the long awaited Wizkid ft Drake song was released, titled “Come Closer”. Going through Drake’s social media pages, it was being observed that the Canadian singer never acknowledged the blazing Jam.

Nigerians and the rest of Africa today lost their chills, having watched the video to “Come Closer” and uncle Drake was visibly absent in the Video. They stormed the Canadian singer’s Instagram page to express how they felt

Read More http://www.vibe.ng/nigerians-blast-drake-instagram/

(1) (Reply)

Reminisce – Where I Come From / Download My New Song And Tell Me What You Think / Terry Apala - 'bad Girl' Ft Bisola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.