Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,653 members, 7,827,407 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

These groups of people worldwide won't make it to heaven - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / These groups of people worldwide won't make it to heaven (41810 Views)

Prophet Opambour: Men With Big Manhoods, Bleached Skin Won’t Make It To Heaven / Zimbabwean Pastor, Tito, Arrested For Selling Tickets To Heaven For $500 Each / "Pastor Adeboye Won't Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Gives 5 Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: These groups of people worldwide won't make it to heaven by Kkola: 11:42am On Oct 29, 2017
How on this earth would somebody think Jesus is in control of the universe and has authority over the Heaven and the Earth.

Jesus Christ is just a human being like me and you. He cannot create anything neither can he cause anybody to go Paradise or Hell.
Please stop attributing the power of God to jesus.

MY SUBMISSION
Jesus is a Messenger of God not God himself
Jesus is a creation of God not creator of himself
Jesus is a human being not spirit not an angel like all other messengers from God.
Re: These groups of people worldwide won't make it to heaven by hopefulLandlord: 11:46am On Oct 29, 2017
Proudgorgeousga:

see this one, as if many Muslims don't have the same ideology, if you aren't Muslim won't you go to he'll according to Islam irrespective of your deeds?

actually Islam values deeds so you can still make Muslim heaven even if you reject Islam so long you did much more good than bad
Re: These groups of people worldwide won't make it to heaven by hardbody: 11:46am On Oct 29, 2017
lightblazingnow:
1, Those who in their life time have never acknowledged the supremecy of Christ Jesus the anointed Son of God Almighty who is given authority to control heaven and earth, and that every knees should bow to him both in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, wether they be thrones or dominions or powers, and that every tongues should confess that Jesus Christ is LORD.

Psalms 2:5 Then shall God Almighty speak unto the unbelievers in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure. And he says 2:6 "Yet have I set my King CHRIST JESUS upon my holy hill of Zion.

2:7 Then CHRIST Speaks "I will declare the decree: the LORD God Almighty have said unto me, you are my Son; this day have I begotten thee.

2:8 Ask of me, and I shall give you the heathen for your inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for your possession.

2:9 you shall break them with a rod of iron, authority; you shall dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel. 2:10 Be wise now therefore, O you kings: be instructed, you judges of the earth.

2:11 Serve the LORD God Almighty with fear, and rejoice with trembling.

2:12 Kiss the Son CHRIST JESUS, lest He be angry, and you perish from the way, when His wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in Him.

2. Those who loves the evil ways, there is only one way to get to where you are going, but there is this evil voices which tries to swift you of the rewards of obedience, therefore rubbing you off the Blessing which does not fade away and far from decays. But you know there are folks who just love to disagree, of course they lack understanding and knowledge of the truth, yet they won't admit that they need help. They keep pilling up punishment for not only THEMSELVES but for as many as are in partnership with their evil company. Corrupting good manners, the same way they corrupted your country Nigeria.

2 Peter 2:2 And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of. 2:4 For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment; 2:5 And spared not the old world, but saved Noah the eighth person, a preacher of righteousness, bringing in the flood upon the world of the ungodly; 2:6 And turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrha into ashes condemned them with an overthrow, making them an ensample unto those that after should live ungodly; 2:7 And delivered just Lot, vexed with the filthy conversation of the wicked: 2:8 (For that righteous man dwelling among them, in seeing and hearing, vexed his righteous soul from day to day with their unlawful deedswink 2:9 The Lord knoweth how to deliver the godly out of temptations, and to reserve the unjust unto the day of judgment to be punished:

3. Those who love monies and have an insatiable craving for wealth will never see the face of the righteous one who dwells in the light which no mortal men can see nor have seen, all of their scheming is all about making a business out of you, that means to gain from you, instead of building the Saints, they are caught up in reaping from the Saints. They are not going to make it all the way to heaven, never. Because their God Almighty is their stomach, and the glory they seek is their shame

2 Peter 2:3 And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingered not, and their damnation slumbered not.

Philippians 3:17 Brethren, be followers together of me, and mark them which walk so as you have us for an ensample. 3:18 (For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, that they are the enemies of the cross of Christ: 3:19 Whose end is destruction, whose God is their belly, and whose glory is in their shame, who mind earthly things.) 3:20 For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ: 3:21 Who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto his glorious body, according to the working whereby he is able even to subdue all things unto himself. Amen

4 Foolish women who expose their bodies for pleasures and wicked lust won't be able to see the face of the Glorious God Almighty and CHRIST JESUS who abolished death and brought immortality to light, that means, he gave us the Spirit of God Almighty to realise Eternal life.

This is eternal life, that they might know you, the only true God Almighty and Jesus Christ whom you have sent to declare thus to every believers.

2 Timothy 4:2 Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine. 4:3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; 4:4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

2 Timothy 3:1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. 3:2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, 3:3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, 3:4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; 3:5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

3:6 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts, 3:7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

5. Those who would not respect the big word "SEX"

They play with it and abuse it, they have no respect for the established authority of the lord God Almighty, they cheat on their partners and law breakers as I rightly pointed out early, the signs and perilous lusts of the pagan.

You can add yours

The holy book asks, who are we to judge? Judge not so you shall not be judged adversely.

The Almighty God is all knowing and he alone will determine, with his divine justice, whom he chooses to spare for reasons unique and peculiar. Perhaps if judgement was left for humans, great great grand parents who never knew Jesus will remain dead with no choice of resurrection. Have you wondered about localities today where Christianity has not been introduced? I saw on youtube where a tribe has refused to relate with humans from anywhere in planet earth. Videos recorded about them was from a distance in the air.

I read somewhere in the holy book that there will be a resurrection of the righteous and the unrighteous.

I am not joining issues, just thinking aloud.
Re: These groups of people worldwide won't make it to heaven by Nobody: 11:54am On Oct 29, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

actually Islam values deeds so you can still make Muslim heaven even if you reject Islam so long you did much more good than bad

oh I see.
Re: These groups of people worldwide won't make it to heaven by DonMekino(m): 12:01pm On Oct 29, 2017
TBH Nigerians go to church because either they were born in it.... Or the fear of entering into everlasting hellfire.... Not because of love of God... We don't praise God because He is worthy of it but because sm reward is allegedly attached to it.... If today they proved that hell doesn't exist, many ppl will abandon religion. Our religion should be born from love of God n not fear of hell... That's why many times we preach about the suffering awaiting unbelievers, as if it will give us joy

3 Likes

Re: These groups of people worldwide won't make it to heaven by bidierichie: 12:21pm On Oct 29, 2017
AntiGod:
Heaven my foot

No! Heaven is above you up there, hell it is that is under your foot
Re: These groups of people worldwide won't make it to heaven by bidierichie: 12:26pm On Oct 29, 2017
Kkola:
How on this earth would somebody think Jesus is in control of the universe and has authority over the Heaven and the Earth.

Jesus Christ is just a human being like me and you. He cannot create anything neither can he cause anybody to go Paradise or Hell.
Please stop attributing the power of God to jesus.

MY SUBMISSION
Jesus is a Messenger of God not God himself
Jesus is a creation of God not creator of himself
Jesus is a human being not spirit not an angel like all other messengers from God.

Your submission cannot change what is written. Whether you accept what the OP say or not, they are the truth and nothing but the truth. Accept it or not but note that you will be face to face with this same Jesus at the end of your sojourn here on earth, then you will understand by and by.

Friend, there is still hoe while you still have your breath.

1 Like

Re: These groups of people worldwide won't make it to heaven by 2bam: 12:52pm On Oct 29, 2017
AntiGod:
Heaven my foot
. Your name has already said so I wonder if you know how you came into this word,I pity your life because you are doom already.
Re: These groups of people worldwide won't make it to heaven by franxalive(m): 1:08pm On Oct 29, 2017
EWAagoyin:
Don't judge.... What makes you think christ is the only way to heaven... Oh because your colonial masters told you so and gave you a book... If I make heaven come comot me inside.

Hahahahahaha...crazy nairalanders wey wan crack ma tender ribs o... hahahahah... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin...we go use crane pull u out of the kingdom grin grin grin
Re: These groups of people worldwide won't make it to heaven by Codedrock(m): 1:09pm On Oct 29, 2017
themonk:

I'm an agnostic freethinker but most fellow free thinkers irritate me with monikers like yours, if I was a Christian, monikers like "antigod" and "Jesus419" would make me a stronger Christian because the more you guys put so much effort in ridiculing my religion the more I will believe it to be true.

Some posts opened by fellow freethinkers on nairaland show so much hate about someone they don't believe in or a religion they think is false. This if I was a Christian will raise a suspicion that there might be a conspiracy to make my religion look bad. I must condemn such acts as I see it as unreasonable, how would someone open an acct with name "antigod" and you expect religious people not to be more steadfast because obviously it make's them think the much anticipated "endtime" is already here.

If you wish to have an intelligent conversation with religious people don't relegate or insult what they believe in. If you seek to only insult them then don't claim to be a freethinker because a freethinker deals with reason and it is not reasonable to do such.
Said my mind.. Agnostic free thinker here too
Re: These groups of people worldwide won't make it to heaven by EWAagoyin(m): 1:11pm On Oct 29, 2017
franxalive:

Hahahahahaha...crazy nairalanders wey wan crack ma tender ribs o... hahahahah... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin...we go use crane pull u out of the kingdom grin grin grin
una no reach grin

1 Like

Re: These groups of people worldwide won't make it to heaven by HerXLNC(f): 1:38pm On Oct 29, 2017
Re: These groups of people worldwide won't make it to heaven by omogidi234(m): 1:44pm On Oct 29, 2017
rattlesnake:
Those who preach once saved always saved

This one no funny oh! I have very good friends among them.
Re: These groups of people worldwide won't make it to heaven by bahaushe1: 1:45pm On Oct 29, 2017
No doubt Allaah (God) created mankind in order to test them. Those that pass His test will be rewarded with place of eternal bliss in the hereafter (heaven) while those that fail His test will be punished with eternal torment (hellfire).

Allaah (God) is just and He has forbidden injustice among His servants. So no one will be punished unjustly. Every servant will be fully convinced that justice has been served before he is punished.

To ensure justice, Allaah (God) selected the best from among us (Mankind) and send them with message of light, mercy, and guidance. He who follow these Prophets and Messengers of Allaah (God) and the message of guidance they brought have found true guidance and will undoubtedly make heaven. He who disbelieve in what these noble Prophets and Messengers brought is misguided and he dies in that disbelieve will surely make hellfire.

Allaah (God) in His own wisdom divided Mankind into nations (ummah, generations) and for each nation He send them a Messenger serving both as a warner and bringer of glad tidings.

The central ideology of the message of ALL the Prophets and Messengers of Allaah (God) is the same - monotheism (believe in the oneness of Allaah and worshipping none other than Him).

For one to make heaven this central ideology MUST be entrenched in his heart and followed by righteous good deeds. It therefore imply that anyone who dies believing that Allaah is ONE and He ALONE is deserving of any act of worship will make heaven (some people will be punished proportionate to their sins before admitting them to heaven). And whoever dies believing that Allaah is more than one and worshipping others hoping to link him up with Allah (God) will surely end up in hell for Allaah does not forgive associating partners to Him.

Allaah does not punish His servant without establishing evidence against them. An evidence that the message brought by His Prophets and Messengers have reached His servant in it is true and undistorted form must be established.

For this nation (peole who lived or will live in the period between 7th century to the call of the hour), our Prophet and Messenger is Muhammad Ibn Abdullah (peace be upon him and members of his household) and our religion is Islam.

It therefore follow that the ONLY means to make heaven by people of this nation is through Islam. What then is the fate of non-muslims?

There are two categories of non-muslims: those who does not know anything about Islam in it is true undistorted form and those who know and understood the true undistorted message of Islam. For the later group if they die disbelieving in Islam after knowing and fully understanding the true message of Islam then their abode is hellfire. As for the former group tha know nothing about Islam other than Boko Haram, ISIL, Alqaeda, Taliban, Al-shabab, and what the western media says about Islam, they are excused. Their fate will be dicided by Allah on the of resurrection. Allah will give them a test by asking them to enter hell. Allaah will then inspire those who would have believed Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) and his message had true undistorted message reached him to obey Him and enter the hell. Allaah will then make it (hell) cool and comfortable for them before they are taken out to heaven. Those who would have disbelieved will refuse to enter the hell and will be drag into it by angels for evidence of disobedience has thus been established against them.

Allaah is merciful, He is more merciful to His servants than a mother is to her baby. He created 100 mercies, kept 99 to Himself and shared 1 to Jinn and Manking. He will use these 99 mercies on His servants on the day of resurrection. But His mercy is for those who died believing and worshipping Him ALONE

May Allaah guide us and keep us firm on His tru undistorted religion.
Re: These groups of people worldwide won't make it to heaven by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 29, 2017
bahaushe1:
No doubt Allaah (God) created mankind in order to test them. Those that pass His test will be rewarded with place of eternal bliss in the hereafter (heaven) while those that fail His test will be punished with eternal torment (hellfire).

Allaah (God) is just and He has forbidden injustice among His servants. So no one will be punished unjustly. Every servant will be fully convinced that justice has been served before he is punished.

To ensure justice, Allaah (God) selected the best from among us (Mankind) and send them with message of light, mercy, and guidance. He who follow these Prophets and Messengers of Allaah (God) and the message of guidance they brought have found true guidance and will undoubtedly make heaven. He who disbelieve in what these noble Prophets and Messengers brought is misguided and he dies in that disbelieve will surely make hellfire.

Allaah (God) in His own wisdom divided Mankind into nations (ummah, generations) and for each nation He send them a Messenger serving both as a warner and bringer of glad tidings.

The central ideology of the message of ALL the Prophets and Messengers of Allaah (God) is the same - monotheism (believe in the oneness of Allaah and worshipping none other than Him).

For one to make heaven this central ideology MUST be entrenched in his heart and followed by righteous good deeds. It therefore imply that anyone who dies believing that Allaah is ONE and He ALONE is deserving of any act of worship will make heaven (some people will be punished proportionate to their sins before admitting them to heaven). And whoever dies believing that Allaah is more than one and worshipping others hoping to link him up with Allah (God) will surely end up in hell for Allaah does not forgive associating partners to Him.

Allaah does not punish His servant without establishing evidence against them. An evidence that the message brought by His Prophets and Messengers have reached His servant in it is true and undistorted form must be established.

For this nation (peole who lived or will live in the period between 7th century to the call of the hour), our Prophet and Messenger is Muhammad Ibn Abdullah (peace be upon him and members of his household) and our religion is Islam.

It therefore follow that the ONLY means to make heaven by people of this nation is through Islam. What then is the fate of non-muslims?

There are two categories of non-muslims: those who does not know anything about Islam in it is true undistorted form and those who know and understood the true undistorted message of Islam. For the later group if they die disbelieving in Islam after knowing and fully understanding the true message of Islam then their abode is hellfire. As for the former group tha know nothing about Islam other than Boko Haram, ISIL, Alqaeda, Taliban, Al-shabab, and what the western media says about Islam, they are excused. Their fate will be dicided by Allah on the of resurrection. Allah will give them a test by asking them to enter hell. Allaah will then inspire those who would have believed Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) and his message had true undistorted message reached him to obey Him and enter the hell. Allaah will then make it (hell) cool and comfortable for them before they are taken out to heaven. Those who would have disbelieved will refuse to enter the hell and will be drag into it by angels for evidence of disobedience has thus been established against them.

Allaah is merciful, He is more merciful to His servants than a mother is to her baby. He created 100 mercies, kept 99 to Himself and shared 1 to Jinn and Manking. He will use these 99 mercies on His servants on the day of resurrection. But His mercy is for those who died believing and worshipping Him ALONE

May Allaah guide us and keep us firm on His tru undistorted religion.

interesting
Re: These groups of people worldwide won't make it to heaven by damocool(m): 2:07pm On Oct 29, 2017
miketayo:
Op who are u to judge.
Never judged or condemned anyone, he's only revealing the mind of God through the scriptures.. As you can see for yourself, he quoted Bible verses to support his assertion..
Re: These groups of people worldwide won't make it to heaven by DontCallMePale: 2:37pm On Oct 29, 2017
Well, guess what? There is no heaven. There is no hell. Wake up from your fairytale
Re: These groups of people worldwide won't make it to heaven by Nobody: 2:41pm On Oct 29, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

Wrong sir. It is impossible to make heaven in Islam without testifying that "There is no God but Allah, and Muhammed is his prophet". This is much more important than anything else, so important that if you've been an evil bastard ALL YOUR LIFE, and you make this confession on your deathbed, you'll make the Islamic Paradise, guaranteed.
Re: These groups of people worldwide won't make it to heaven by talk2xp: 2:45pm On Oct 29, 2017
lightblazingnow:
1, Those who in their life time have never acknowledged the supremecy of Christ Jesus the anointed Son of God Almighty who is given authority to control heaven and earth, and that every knees should bow to him both in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, wether they be thrones or dominions or powers, and that every tongues should confess that Jesus Christ is LORD.

Continue, we know your kind. Na you be God P.A.

Psalms 2:5 Then shall God Almighty speak unto the unbelievers in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure. And he says 2:6 "Yet have I set my King CHRIST JESUS upon my holy hill of Zion.

2:7 Then CHRIST Speaks "I will declare the decree: the LORD God Almighty have said unto me, you are my Son; this day have I begotten thee.

2:8 Ask of me, and I shall give you the heathen for your inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for your possession.

2:9 you shall break them with a rod of iron, authority; you shall dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel. 2:10 Be wise now therefore, O you kings: be instructed, you judges of the earth.

2:12 Kiss the Son CHRIST JESUS, lest He be angry, and you perish from the way, when His wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in Him.

2. Those who loves the evil ways, there is only one way to get to where you are going, but there is this evil voices which tries to swift you of the rewards of obedience, therefore rubbing you off the Blessing which does not fade away and far from decays. But you know there are folks who just love to disagree, of course they lack understanding and knowledge of the truth, yet they won't admit that they need help. They keep pilling up punishment for not only THEMSELVES but for as many as are in partnership with their evil company. Corrupting good manners, the same way they corrupted your country Nigeria.

2 Peter 2:2 And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of. 2:4 For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment; 2:5 And spared not the old world, but saved Noah the eighth person, a preacher of righteousness, bringing in the flood upon the world of the ungodly; 2:6 And turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrha into ashes condemned them with an overthrow, making them an ensample unto those that after should live ungodly; 2:7 And delivered just Lot, vexed with the filthy conversation of the wicked: 2:8 (For that righteous man dwelling among them, in seeing and hearing, vexed his righteous soul from day to day with their unlawful deedswink 2:9 The Lord knoweth how to deliver the godly out of temptations, and to reserve the unjust unto the day of judgment to be punished:

3. Those who love monies and have an insatiable craving for wealth will never see the face of the righteous one who dwells in the light which no mortal men can see nor have seen, all of their scheming is all about making a business out of you, that means to gain from you, instead of building the Saints, they are caught up in reaping from the Saints. They are not going to make it all the way to heaven, never. Because their God Almighty is their stomach, and the glory they seek is their shame

2 Peter 2:3 And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingered not, and their damnation slumbered not.

Philippians 3:17 Brethren, be followers together of me, and mark them which walk so as you have us for an ensample. 3:18 (For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, that they are the enemies of the cross of Christ: 3:19 Whose end is destruction, whose God is their belly, and whose glory is in their shame, who mind earthly things.) 3:20 For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ: 3:21 Who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto his glorious body, according to the working whereby he is able even to subdue all things unto himself. Amen

4 Foolish women who expose their bodies for pleasures and wicked lust won't be able to see the face of the Glorious God Almighty and CHRIST JESUS who abolished death and brought immortality to light, that means, he gave us the Spirit of God Almighty to realise Eternal life.

This is eternal life, that they might know you, the only true God Almighty and Jesus Christ whom you have sent to declare thus to every believers.

2 Timothy 4:2 Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine. 4:3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; 4:4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

2 Timothy 3:1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. 3:2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, 3:3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, 3:4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; 3:5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

3:6 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts, 3:7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

They play with it and abuse it, they have no respect for the established authority of the lord God Almighty, they cheat on their partners and law breakers as I rightly pointed out early, the signs and perilous lusts of the pagan.

You can add yours

Re: These groups of people worldwide won't make it to heaven by Obagreatdatoye(m): 2:51pm On Oct 29, 2017
EWAagoyin:
Don't judge.... What makes you think christ is the only way to heaven... Oh because your colonial masters told you so and gave you a book... If I make heaven come comot me inside.

there's no two ways to heaven.. the only way is Jesus Christ, the earlier u believe it the better for you

1 Like

Re: These groups of people worldwide won't make it to heaven by Ezebohirepurcha(m): 3:06pm On Oct 29, 2017
7. Christians (men and women of God) inclusive who ignore helping the needy, poor, etc. Matt. 25:30-end
Re: These groups of people worldwide won't make it to heaven by hopefulLandlord: 3:13pm On Oct 29, 2017
ZandhaZaraZ:
Wrong sir. It is impossible to make heaven in Islam without testifying that "There is no God but Allah, and Muhammed is his prophet". This is much more important than anything else, so important that if you've been an evil bastard ALL YOUR LIFE, and you make this confession on your deathbed, you'll make the Islamic Paradise, guaranteed.

oh! forgive my ignorance
Re: These groups of people worldwide won't make it to heaven by olaolutreasure(m): 3:31pm On Oct 29, 2017
Built2last:

The irony of heaven is that that fat ass you saw and appreciated the size will deny you heaven.
Simply put. Heaven is by his mercy because as I powered my TV this morning I saw a rounded ass.
The fact that you are not free from lust of the eyes doesn't mean every man is in the bondage

1 Like

Re: These groups of people worldwide won't make it to heaven by Nobody: 3:32pm On Oct 29, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

oh! forgive my ignorance
Remember that these religions were invented with CONTROL as their Modus Operandi. If they ever tell you that you can make heaven WITHOUT THEM, they lose their power over you and immediately become pointless as shiit.

What is the point of being a Christian, wasting my time believing shiit and worshipping like a clown if I DON'T NEED to be a Christian to make heaven?

What is the point of being a Muslim, groveling and prostrating like a slave mumbling bullshit most of the time, if I DON'T NEED to be one, to make heaven?

What is the point of being a Jew performing circus shows occassionally before the wailing wall, and having to obey about 620 commandments if there's nothing special about being Jewish, and I'm not more important than the goyim [gentiles]?

Christianity loses its meaning and purpose the moment non-Christians CAN make heaven. The Christians become bungling fools and buffoons putting themselves in bondage FOR NO REASON.

Despite all this, these religions have a loophole that can be exploited by those who want to have their cake and eat it - REPENTANCE. You can simply do anything you want and repent on your deathbed, if you're lucky enough. grin

But even at that, you do not have the privilege to repent of all sins:

In Islam, idolatry is the greatest sin, one that may never be forgiven even if you repent. I guess, your fate once you commit this sin depends on Allah's mood and his feelings at that moment. cheesy

In Christianity, the unforgivable sin is the blashpaming of the Holy Spirit. So, even with REPENTANCE, there are still restrictions.
Re: These groups of people worldwide won't make it to heaven by olaolutreasure(m): 3:39pm On Oct 29, 2017
[size=8pt]
ZandhaZaraZ:
'Verily, verily I say unto you, Except a man is born again, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God' John 3:3
Re: These groups of people worldwide won't make it to heaven by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 29, 2017
olaolutreasure:
[size=8pt]
'Verily, verily I say unto you, Except a man is born again, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God' John 3:3
Wetin dey do this one? Them tell you say I be Muslim?

All these your religions are stupid to me. Take your nonsense and go hawk it to someone else. undecided
Re: These groups of people worldwide won't make it to heaven by olaolutreasure(m): 3:42pm On Oct 29, 2017
DonMekino:
TBH Nigerians go to church because either they were born in it.... Or the fear of entering into everlasting hellfire.... Not because of love of God... We don't praise God because He is worthy of it but because sm reward is allegedly attached to it.... If today they proved that hell doesn't exist, many ppl will abandon religion. Our religion should be born from love of God n not fear of hell... That's why many times we preach about the suffering awaiting unbelievers, as if it will give us joy
The fact that you haven't seen those who love God genuinely isn't an excuse to say they do not exist. Infact, they are many
Re: These groups of people worldwide won't make it to heaven by lightblazingnow(m): 3:43pm On Oct 29, 2017
You could see the fears in their hearts, everyone checking out the credentials to access heaven, God Almighty is love and anyone who lives in love will definitely live with him for ever and ever more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: These groups of people worldwide won't make it to heaven by CAPSLOCKED: 3:44pm On Oct 29, 2017
ZandhaZaraZ:
Remember that these religions were invented with CONTROL as their Modus Operandi. If they ever tell you that you can make heaven WITHOUT THEM, they lose their power over you and immediately become pointless as shiit.

What is the point of being a Christian, wasting my time believing shiit and worshipping like a clown if I DON'T NEED to be a Christian to make heaven?

What is the point of being a Muslim, groveling and prostrating like a slave mumbling bullshit most of the time, if I DON'T NEED to be one, to make heaven?

What is the point of being a Jew performing circus shows occassionally before the wailing wall, and having to obey about 620 commandments if there's nothing special about being Jewish, and I'm not more important than the goyim [gentiles]?

Christianity loses its meaning and purpose the moment non-Christians CAN make heaven. The Christians become bungling fools and buffoons putting themselves in bondage FOR NO REASON.

Despite all this, these religions have a loophole that can be exploited by those who want to have their cake and eat it - REPENTANCE. You can simply do anything you want and repent on your deathbed, if you're lucky enough. grin

But even at that, you do not have the privilege to repent of all sins:

In Islam, idolatry is the greatest sin, one that may never be forgiven even if you repent. I guess, your fate once you commit this sin depends on Allah's mood and his feelings at that moment. cheesy

In Christianity, the unforgivable sin is the blashpaming of the Holy Spirit. So, even with REPENTANCE, there are still restrictions.
Re: These groups of people worldwide won't make it to heaven by olaolutreasure(m): 3:47pm On Oct 29, 2017
ZandhaZaraZ:
Wetin dey do this one? Them tell you say I be Muslim?

All these your religions are stupid to me. Take your nonsense and go hawk it to someone else. undecided
You will soon join us to hawk the 'nonsense' to men who are like you at the moment
Re: These groups of people worldwide won't make it to heaven by enny4real23(m): 3:49pm On Oct 29, 2017
lightblazingnow:

You can add yours

Mumu, na you be gateman for heaven abi? @ the last point you made
Re: These groups of people worldwide won't make it to heaven by Nobody: 3:53pm On Oct 29, 2017
olaolutreasure:

You will soon join us to hawk the 'nonsense' to men who are like you at the moment
shocked Ehn? undecided You must be one hell of a ninnyhammer. Delusion must be your surname. Me, go back to being a cretin? That's a stupid dream, nigga. Been there, done that. That's an IMPOSSIBILITY of the highest originality. It can NEVER happen under any circumstances.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Grandfather Was A Native Doctor: Is The Generational Curse Phenomenon True? / Ooni Of Ife’s Spirit Knocked My Door In Nigeria On The Day He Died – Prophet / 10 Ways To Spot Womanizers In The Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 162
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.