Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,853 members, 7,956,210 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:51 AM

These groups of people worldwide won't make it to heaven - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / These groups of people worldwide won't make it to heaven (42040 Views)

Prophet Opambour: Men With Big Manhoods, Bleached Skin Won’t Make It To Heaven / Zimbabwean Pastor, Tito, Arrested For Selling Tickets To Heaven For $500 Each / "Pastor Adeboye Won't Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Gives 5 Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: These groups of people worldwide won't make it to heaven by olaolutreasure(m): 4:03pm On Oct 29, 2017
ZandhaZaraZ:
shocked Ehn? undecided You must be one hell of a ninnyhammer. Delusion must be your surname. Me, go back to being a cretin? That's a stupid dream, nigga. Been there, done that. That's an IMPOSSIBILITY of the highest originality. It can NEVER happen under any circumstances.
Whatever you call me is fine. I know one day, I will use a finger to push your nose, tell you how you abuse me on nairaland, claiming you are atheist or whatever. We would both laugh and hug ourselves and praise God together. We will sing worship and pray together. We will both go out to preach the gospel, then someone will now abuse you the way you just did to me today, and you will tell him the same thing I tell you today.
It will not happen if I am not a child of God

2 Likes

Re: These groups of people worldwide won't make it to heaven by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 29, 2017
olaolutreasure:

Whatever you call me is fine. I know one day, I will use a finger to push your nose, tell you how you abuse me on nairaland, claiming you are atheist or whatever. We would both laugh and hug ourselves and praise God together. We will sing worship and pray together. We will both go out to preach the gospel, then someone will now abuse you the way you just did to me today, and you will tell him the same thing I tell you today.
It will not happen if I am not a child of God
LMAO. These fantasies are too extreme. Are you sure you're not 5 years old? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: These groups of people worldwide won't make it to heaven by olaolutreasure(m): 4:10pm On Oct 29, 2017
ZandhaZaraZ:
LMAO. These fantasies are too extreme. Are you sure you're not 5 years old? grin
You call it fantasies, I call prophecies

1 Like

Re: These groups of people worldwide won't make it to heaven by Built2last: 4:19pm On Oct 29, 2017
olaolutreasure:

The fact that you are not free from lust of the eyes doesn't mean every man is in the bondage

Judge me an ocean. All men have what they are struggling with. Look inwards and tell yourself the truth of your struggles as a man. Face yours
Re: These groups of people worldwide won't make it to heaven by olaolutreasure(m): 4:28pm On Oct 29, 2017
Built2last:

Judge me an ocean. All men have what they are struggling with. Look inwards and tell yourself the truth of your struggles as a man. Face yours
I stopped struggling when I started praying
Re: These groups of people worldwide won't make it to heaven by seenga(m): 4:43pm On Oct 29, 2017
ur meat de like chicken poop
ewwwwwwwwwww!!!! ewwwwwww!!!!
xxxtedyxxx:
You are the gateman of Heaven abi?

Wetin Concern me.
Re: These groups of people worldwide won't make it to heaven by Olumaeme: 4:53pm On Oct 29, 2017
Are you saying Muslims will not make heaven? Because they do not believe Jesus is the son of God..

And with all this points, nobody will make heaven
Re: These groups of people worldwide won't make it to heaven by Nobody: 5:00pm On Oct 29, 2017
ZandhaZaraZ:
Wetin dey do this one? Them tell you say I be Muslim?

All these your religions are stupid to me. Take your nonsense and go hawk it to someone else. undecided

They believe Christianity and Islam are the only religion grin
Re: These groups of people worldwide won't make it to heaven by lightinchrist4: 5:13pm On Oct 29, 2017
lightblazingnow:
1, Those who in their life time have never acknowledged the supremecy of Christ Jesus the anointed Son of God Almighty who is given authority to control heaven and earth, and that every knees should bow to him both in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, wether they be thrones or dominions or powers, and that every tongues should confess that Jesus Christ is LORD.

Psalms 2:5 Then shall God Almighty speak unto the unbelievers in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure. And he says 2:6 "Yet have I set my King CHRIST JESUS upon my holy hill of Zion.

2:7 Then CHRIST Speaks "I will declare the decree: the LORD God Almighty have said unto me, you are my Son; this day have I begotten thee.

2:8 Ask of me, and I shall give you the heathen for your inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for your possession.

2:9 you shall break them with a rod of iron, authority; you shall dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel. 2:10 Be wise now therefore, O you kings: be instructed, you judges of the earth.

2:11 Serve the LORD God Almighty with fear, and rejoice with trembling.

2:12 Kiss the Son CHRIST JESUS, lest He be angry, and you perish from the way, when His wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in Him.

2. Those who loves the evil ways, there is only one way to get to where you are going, but there is this evil voices which tries to swift you of the rewards of obedience, therefore rubbing you off the Blessing which does not fade away and far from decays. But you know there are folks who just love to disagree, of course they lack understanding and knowledge of the truth, yet they won't admit that they need help. They keep pilling up punishment for not only THEMSELVES but for as many as are in partnership with their evil company. Corrupting good manners, the same way they corrupted your country Nigeria.

2 Peter 2:2 And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of. 2:4 For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment; 2:5 And spared not the old world, but saved Noah the eighth person, a preacher of righteousness, bringing in the flood upon the world of the ungodly; 2:6 And turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrha into ashes condemned them with an overthrow, making them an ensample unto those that after should live ungodly; 2:7 And delivered just Lot, vexed with the filthy conversation of the wicked: 2:8 (For that righteous man dwelling among them, in seeing and hearing, vexed his righteous soul from day to day with their unlawful deedswink 2:9 The Lord knoweth how to deliver the godly out of temptations, and to reserve the unjust unto the day of judgment to be punished:

3. Those who love monies and have an insatiable craving for wealth will never see the face of the righteous one who dwells in the light which no mortal men can see nor have seen, all of their scheming is all about making a business out of you, that means to gain from you, instead of building the Saints, they are caught up in reaping from the Saints. They are not going to make it all the way to heaven, never. Because their God Almighty is their stomach, and the glory they seek is their shame

2 Peter 2:3 And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingered not, and their damnation slumbered not.

Philippians 3:17 Brethren, be followers together of me, and mark them which walk so as you have us for an ensample. 3:18 (For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, that they are the enemies of the cross of Christ: 3:19 Whose end is destruction, whose God is their belly, and whose glory is in their shame, who mind earthly things.) 3:20 For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ: 3:21 Who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto his glorious body, according to the working whereby he is able even to subdue all things unto himself. Amen

4 Foolish women who expose their bodies for pleasures and wicked lust won't be able to see the face of the Glorious God Almighty and CHRIST JESUS who abolished death and brought immortality to light, that means, he gave us the Spirit of God Almighty to realise Eternal life.

This is eternal life, that they might know you, the only true God Almighty and Jesus Christ whom you have sent to declare thus to every believers.

2 Timothy 4:2 Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine. 4:3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; 4:4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

2 Timothy 3:1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. 3:2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, 3:3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, 3:4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; 3:5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

3:6 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts, 3:7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

5. Those who would not respect the big word "SEX"

They play with it and abuse it, they have no respect for the established authority of the lord God Almighty, they cheat on their partners and law breakers as I rightly pointed out early, the signs and perilous lusts of the pagan.

You can add yours

You can't say these set of people wont make it to Heaven, its more like youre discouraging them. They can turn away from their sins anytime back to God who knows even through you. So, why not preach to them letting them know there is a way out of the wrong way of life which is Jesus.
Re: These groups of people worldwide won't make it to heaven by Nobody: 5:26pm On Oct 29, 2017
lovelygurl:

They believe Christianity and Islam are the only religion grin
Lol. Some of them even think everyone in Nigeria is religious.

How're you doing?
Re: These groups of people worldwide won't make it to heaven by camaraderi(m): 5:38pm On Oct 29, 2017
Those that refuse to speak out in the face of evil
The glutton
Re: These groups of people worldwide won't make it to heaven by orisa37: 6:13pm On Oct 29, 2017
Yes U're right!!!
Re: These groups of people worldwide won't make it to heaven by bolakale30(m): 7:43pm On Oct 29, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
None of the afterlifes described by certain religions are appealing to me. The Christian afterlife is either eternal torture or hanging around a megalomaniac's throne singing hymns of praise, one of which would be horrible and the other completely boring. The Muslim afterlife is the wet dream of a 15 year old male virgin. The Norse afterlife is either a place where not much happens or is a combination steak house and brawl. The Greek afterlife had Tartarus, a place of punishment; the Asphodel Meadows, where people who hadn't committed any great sins or done any great achievements receive neither punishment nor pleasure; and the Elysian Fields or Champs-Élysées, where once a year the blessed can watch the last stage of a bicycle race. To make it to the Elysian fields one has to be noticed by the gods, so it's a place for heroes, the wise and ass-kissers. There are several Jewish concepts of the afterlife ranging from essentially the Asphodel Meadows except for everyone to a place where there's constant debate over the minutiae of the Talmud. None of these strike me as appealing. I think I'd prefer to go back to the nothingness I had before I was born.

I do not fear death. I had been dead for billions and billions of years before I was born, and had not suffered the slightest inconvenience.

Mark Twain
I literally stood up clapping. Bloody brillant.
Re: These groups of people worldwide won't make it to heaven by Ykol(m): 7:44pm On Oct 29, 2017
EmekaBlue:
But why would God our papa want his people to burn in hell? He must forgive his children o... Heaven is a must abeg...if dem lock frontgate,na to jump fence or negotiate with one sharp angel through back gate
lol

1 Like

Re: These groups of people worldwide won't make it to heaven by hopefulLandlord: 7:47pm On Oct 29, 2017
bolakale30:
I literally stood up clapping. Bloody brillant.
I'm glad the post had such an effect on you sir
Re: These groups of people worldwide won't make it to heaven by lightblazingnow(m): 8:03pm On Oct 29, 2017
I am very grateful Almighty God that you picked us up to bear your mystery to the amazement of the foolish and ignorants men...
Re: These groups of people worldwide won't make it to heaven by mechanics(m): 8:26pm On Oct 29, 2017
May God help us to make it.
Re: These groups of people worldwide won't make it to heaven by daraj: 10:00pm On Oct 29, 2017
EWAagoyin:
Don't judge.... What makes you think christ is the only way to heaven... Oh because your colonial masters told you so and gave you a book... If I make heaven come comot me inside.
Do not be deceived..The bible says JESUS CHRIST IS THE WAY,THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE..NO ONE COMENT UNTO THE FATHER BUT BY HIM.the only way you can make heaven is by JESUS CHRIST.
Re: These groups of people worldwide won't make it to heaven by adegeye38(m): 10:00pm On Oct 29, 2017
lightblazingnow:
1, Those who in their life time have never acknowledged the supremecy of Christ Jesus the anointed Son of God Almighty who is given authority to control heaven and earth, and that every knees should bow to him both in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, wether they be thrones or dominions or powers, and that every tongues should confess that Jesus Christ is LORD.

Psalms 2:5 Then shall God Almighty speak unto the unbelievers in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure. And he says 2:6 "Yet have I set my King CHRIST JESUS upon my holy hill of Zion.

2:7 Then CHRIST Speaks "I will declare the decree: the LORD God Almighty have said unto me, you are my Son; this day have I begotten thee.

2:8 Ask of me, and I shall give you the heathen for your inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for your possession.

2:9 you shall break them with a rod of iron, authority; you shall dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel. 2:10 Be wise now therefore, O you kings: be instructed, you judges of the earth.

2:12 Kiss the Son CHRIST JESUS, lest He be angry, and you perish from the way, when His wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in Him.

2. Those who loves the evil ways, there is only one way to get to where you are going, but there is this evil voices which tries to swift you of the rewards of obedience, therefore rubbing you off the Blessing which does not fade away and far from decays. But you know there are folks who just love to disagree, of course they lack understanding and knowledge of the truth, yet they won't admit that they need help. They keep pilling up punishment for not only THEMSELVES but for as many as are in partnership with their evil company. Corrupting good manners, the same way they corrupted your country Nigeria.

2 Peter 2:2 And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of. 2:4 For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment; 2:5 And spared not the old world, but saved Noah the eighth person, a preacher of righteousness, bringing in the flood upon the world of the ungodly; 2:6 And turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrha into ashes condemned them with an overthrow, making them an ensample unto those that after should live ungodly; 2:7 And delivered just Lot, vexed with the filthy conversation of the wicked: 2:8 (For that righteous man dwelling among them, in seeing and hearing, vexed his righteous soul from day to day with their unlawful deedswink 2:9 The Lord knoweth how to deliver the godly out of temptations, and to reserve the unjust unto the day of judgment to be punished:

3. Those who love monies and have an insatiable craving for wealth will never see the face of the righteous one who dwells in the light which no mortal men can see nor have seen, all of their scheming is all about making a business out of you, that means to gain from you, instead of building the Saints, they are caught up in reaping from the Saints. They are not going to make it all the way to heaven, never. Because their God Almighty is their stomach, and the glory they seek is their shame

2 Peter 2:3 And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingered not, and their damnation slumbered not.

Philippians 3:17 Brethren, be followers together of me, and mark them which walk so as you have us for an ensample. 3:18 (For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, that they are the enemies of the cross of Christ: 3:19 Whose end is destruction, whose God is their belly, and whose glory is in their shame, who mind earthly things.) 3:20 For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ: 3:21 Who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto his glorious body, according to the working whereby he is able even to subdue all things unto himself. Amen

4 Foolish women who expose their bodies for pleasures and wicked lust won't be able to see the face of the Glorious God Almighty and CHRIST JESUS who abolished death and brought immortality to light, that means, he gave us the Spirit of God Almighty to realise Eternal life.

This is eternal life, that they might know you, the only true God Almighty and Jesus Christ whom you have sent to declare thus to every believers.

2 Timothy 4:2 Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine. 4:3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; 4:4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

2 Timothy 3:1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. 3:2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, 3:3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, 3:4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; 3:5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

3:6 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts, 3:7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

They play with it and abuse it, they have no respect for the established authority of the lord God Almighty, they cheat on their partners and law breakers as I rightly pointed out early, the signs and perilous lusts of the pagan.

You can add yours

THOSE WHO ARE NOT BORN AGAIN

THOSE THAT HAVE NOT ACCEPTED JESUS CHRIST AS THEIR LORD AND SAVIOUR, AND HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE NEW LIFE IN CHRIST

THOSE ARE THE PEOPLE THAT WONT MAKE HEAVEN

Jesus says for all those who believe in me i have given them d right to become sons of God

and he who is not born again can not see d kingdom of heaven

so is not by works or being religious or the way you dress or going to church, or not doing evil BUT BY BEING BORN AGAIN SIMPLE

WHEN YOU ARE BORN AGAIN YOU LIVE A COMOLETEY DIFFERENT LIFE IN CHRIST.
Re: These groups of people worldwide won't make it to heaven by adegeye38(m): 10:00pm On Oct 29, 2017
lightblazingnow:

You can add yours

THOSE WHO ARE NOT BORN AGAIN

THOSE THAT HAVE NOT ACCEPTED JESUS CHRIST AS THEIR LORD AND SAVIOUR, AND HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE NEW LIFE IN CHRIST

THOSE ARE THE PEOPLE THAT WONT MAKE HEAVEN

Jesus says for all those who believe in me i have given them d right to become sons of God

and he who is not born again can not see d kingdom of heaven

so is not by works or being religious or the way you dress or going to church, or not doing evil BUT BY BEING BORN AGAIN SIMPLE

WHEN YOU ARE BORN AGAIN YOU LIVE A COMOLETEY DIFFERENT LIFE IN CHRIST.

THATS WHY CHRISTIANITY IS NOT A RELIGION BUT LIFE ITSELF
Re: These groups of people worldwide won't make it to heaven by kennyblack94: 11:07pm On Oct 29, 2017
Sunnycliff:
Only if they never changed, but if they repent and turn around Christ will save them

Christian logic, you mean Hitler is in heaven, because I believe he prayed to his imaginary friend prior to he committed suicide. ...gullible christains and their superstitious belief ...
Re: These groups of people worldwide won't make it to heaven by Emmanuel16416(m): 11:43pm On Oct 29, 2017
Well done sir, the Bible says ;judge not!
Re: These groups of people worldwide won't make it to heaven by Explorerx(m): 2:00am On Oct 30, 2017
ZandhaZaraZ:
Remember that these religions were invented with CONTROL as their Modus Operandi. If they ever tell you that you can make heaven WITHOUT THEM, they lose their power over you and immediately become pointless as shiit.

What is the point of being a Christian, wasting my time believing shiit and worshipping like a clown if I DON'T NEED to be a Christian to make heaven?

What is the point of being a Muslim, groveling and prostrating like a slave mumbling bullshit most of the time, if I DON'T NEED to be one, to make heaven?

What is the point of being a Jew performing circus shows occassionally before the wailing wall, and having to obey about 620 commandments if there's nothing special about being Jewish, and I'm not more important than the goyim [gentiles]?

Christianity loses its meaning and purpose the moment non-Christians CAN make heaven. The Christians become bungling fools and buffoons putting themselves in bondage FOR NO REASON.

Despite all this, these religions have a loophole that can be exploited by those who want to have their cake and eat it - REPENTANCE. You can simply do anything you want and repent on your deathbed, if you're lucky enough. grin

But even at that, you do not have the privilege to repent of all sins:

In Islam, idolatry is the greatest sin, one that may never be forgiven even if you repent. I guess, your fate once you commit this sin depends on Allah's mood and his feelings at that moment. cheesy

In Christianity, the unforgivable sin is the blashpaming of the Holy Spirit. So, even with REPENTANCE, there are still restrictions.

shitty girl you Dont believe In God. you are so bleeped up
Re: These groups of people worldwide won't make it to heaven by Nobody: 2:18am On Oct 30, 2017
Explorerx:

shitty girl you Dont believe In God. you are so bleeped up
Retarrded White supremacist bastard. I'm a girl? The oloriburuku mashanfani racist dog keeps seeing his sister in me. I cover my anus in the Blood of Silenus. grin
Re: These groups of people worldwide won't make it to heaven by Explorerx(m): 2:22am On Oct 30, 2017
ZandhaZaraZ:
Retarrded White supremacist bastard. I'm a girl? The oloriburuku mashanfani racist dog keeps seeing his sister in me. I cover my anus in the Blood of Silenus. grin
I know you are a male nigger I got your personal details

1 Like 1 Share

Re: These groups of people worldwide won't make it to heaven by orisa37: 5:45am On Oct 30, 2017
Come soon Jesus Christ Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: These groups of people worldwide won't make it to heaven by lightblazingnow(m): 9:18am On Oct 30, 2017
Yes love
Re: These groups of people worldwide won't make it to heaven by orisa37: 11:42am On Oct 30, 2017
We pray they repent.
Re: These groups of people worldwide won't make it to heaven by lightblazingnow(m): 11:09pm On Oct 30, 2017
Sure
Re: These groups of people worldwide won't make it to heaven by lightblazingnow(m): 4:23pm On Oct 31, 2017
I am
Re: These groups of people worldwide won't make it to heaven by lightblazingnow(m): 7:14am On Mar 11, 2018
Gloriousalive
Re: These groups of people worldwide won't make it to heaven by orisa37: 8:09am On Mar 11, 2018
Atheists.
Agnostic and
F.H. They and their Sponsors are still wrecklessly violating Nigeria's Immigration laws with impunity and making our President to continuing sinning.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Poju Oyemade Reacts To Biodun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation / 7 Reasons Why Christians Should Stop Taking Alcohol / Leke Adeboye: 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam In Nigeria' - Pastor Adeboye's Son Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.