Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,084 members, 7,814,750 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Notorious Criminal Gang Leader "Toosolo Shapiro" Shot Dead in Aba (Graphic Pics) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Notorious Criminal Gang Leader "Toosolo Shapiro" Shot Dead in Aba (Graphic Pics) (46543 Views)

Criminal Gang Led By Nigerian Yahoo Boy And His Brother Busted In The UK. Photos / Teenage Boy Stabs Neighbour’s Daughter To Death In Aba. Graphic Photos / 3 Armed Robbers Set On Fire In Aba (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Notorious Criminal Gang Leader "Toosolo Shapiro" Shot Dead in Aba (Graphic Pics) by austinbrown: 11:25am On Apr 09, 2017
The idiot just wasted his life
Re: Notorious Criminal Gang Leader "Toosolo Shapiro" Shot Dead in Aba (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 11:25am On Apr 09, 2017
What was notorious about this malnourished looking entity.
Re: Notorious Criminal Gang Leader "Toosolo Shapiro" Shot Dead in Aba (Graphic Pics) by MICHEALADEX(m): 11:26am On Apr 09, 2017

Re: Notorious Criminal Gang Leader "Toosolo Shapiro" Shot Dead in Aba (Graphic Pics) by K9Uneet(m): 11:27am On Apr 09, 2017
sod09:
Fucking Igbo
Anini was a "Igbo" abi? Shina Rambo was a "Igbo" abi? Crime has no tribe or religion. It is everywhere just the way you're advertising your stupidity everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Notorious Criminal Gang Leader "Toosolo Shapiro" Shot Dead in Aba (Graphic Pics) by Ucbiu(m): 11:27am On Apr 09, 2017
1 biafara ipob gangster agitator gone grin Rest in Hell cool

Shege dan banza tongue

Re: Notorious Criminal Gang Leader "Toosolo Shapiro" Shot Dead in Aba (Graphic Pics) by K9Uneet(m): 11:28am On Apr 09, 2017
Billyonaire:
What was notorious about this malnourished looking entity.

My brother, when you meet these armed robbers in action you'd know the true definition of notorious.

Its not about the looks. When you see how some young boys perpetrate crimes you go shock. Being armed gives them a false sense of invincibility because they'd reduce their victims to cowards.
Re: Notorious Criminal Gang Leader "Toosolo Shapiro" Shot Dead in Aba (Graphic Pics) by Cladez(m): 11:29am On Apr 09, 2017
emeejinsm:
coolthat guy is from osun state i know him papa
Hope you are not the papa? undecided
emeejinsm:
Hope you are not the papa? cool
Re: Notorious Criminal Gang Leader "Toosolo Shapiro" Shot Dead in Aba (Graphic Pics) by luminouz(m): 11:29am On Apr 09, 2017
Raintaker:
Another terrorist from the yeast of Biafuro is gone.
BIAFURO

Re: Notorious Criminal Gang Leader "Toosolo Shapiro" Shot Dead in Aba (Graphic Pics) by whizpa(m): 11:30am On Apr 09, 2017
Are those dead bodies in that well/pit?
Re: Notorious Criminal Gang Leader "Toosolo Shapiro" Shot Dead in Aba (Graphic Pics) by lokotowers(m): 11:30am On Apr 09, 2017
Ahahha KAKO ku at last... kiss grin
Re: Notorious Criminal Gang Leader "Toosolo Shapiro" Shot Dead in Aba (Graphic Pics) by Jabioro: 11:35am On Apr 09, 2017
Is he not on have handcuffs when been transferred to Ogiwe.. is to be on chained both legs and hand.. I will blame the officer.. great information lost.
Re: Notorious Criminal Gang Leader "Toosolo Shapiro" Shot Dead in Aba (Graphic Pics) by buffalowings: 11:41am On Apr 09, 2017
see tattoos

very cheesy ones

the boss
Re: Notorious Criminal Gang Leader "Toosolo Shapiro" Shot Dead in Aba (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 11:44am On Apr 09, 2017
K9Uneet:

My brother, when you meet these armed robbers in action you'd know the true definition of notorious.

Its not about the looks. When you see how some young boys perpetrate crimes you go shock. Being armed gives them a false sense of invincibility because they'd reduce their victims to cowards.

We should be allowed to carry arms and defend ourselves. The government has lost control of governance.
Re: Notorious Criminal Gang Leader "Toosolo Shapiro" Shot Dead in Aba (Graphic Pics) by Ebeleiscorupt: 11:45am On Apr 09, 2017
Another Igbo hero gone for good.
Re: Notorious Criminal Gang Leader "Toosolo Shapiro" Shot Dead in Aba (Graphic Pics) by FrancaCC: 11:46am On Apr 09, 2017
[quote author=sapientia post=55404519]Only a fool will believe this silly story..

You arrested a killer.. and shot him while escaping.. from where? See where he is lying

mitchewwww

Police never talk who they were trying to protect cos most of these guys have godfathers who can pay any amount to stay hidden.

The most important thing is that the number of terrorists in Nigeria have reduced by 1
Re: Notorious Criminal Gang Leader "Toosolo Shapiro" Shot Dead in Aba (Graphic Pics) by moshould(m): 11:47am On Apr 09, 2017
That's Why the youth need to wake up and hustle and survive on their own, politicians can only use you and later kill you, so that you will not testify against them.. We know all this things, let's keep educating ourselves... For a better naija
Re: Notorious Criminal Gang Leader "Toosolo Shapiro" Shot Dead in Aba (Graphic Pics) by dabossman(m): 11:48am On Apr 09, 2017
FTBOY:
politicians will use thugs for their selfish needs and still get the police to kill them. vampire from imo used to be a tool in the hands of apc, now he's dead and okorocha is happy.

Good for them still. The idiots should stop making themselves tools in the hands of politicians.
Re: Notorious Criminal Gang Leader "Toosolo Shapiro" Shot Dead in Aba (Graphic Pics) by FTBOY: 11:50am On Apr 09, 2017
dabossman:

Good for them still. The idiots should stop making themselves tools in the hands of politicians.
sure...good for them. but it pains me that a lot of people don't know that our politicians are the bigger criminals.
Re: Notorious Criminal Gang Leader "Toosolo Shapiro" Shot Dead in Aba (Graphic Pics) by hermosa7: 11:51am On Apr 09, 2017
It's funny how you don't see blood all over the place like in Hollywood films.

These people should use blood tonic before going for operation nah

lipsrsealed
Re: Notorious Criminal Gang Leader "Toosolo Shapiro" Shot Dead in Aba (Graphic Pics) by onlyTheTruth(m): 11:54am On Apr 09, 2017
sapientia:
Only a fool will believe this silly story..

You arrested a killer.. and shot him while escaping.. from where? See where he is lying

mitchewwww

Police never talk who they were trying to protect cos most of these guys have godfathers who can pay any amount to stay hidden.

exactly :::sm1 trying to escape wil b shot from d back, dats an entry hole on his chest
Re: Notorious Criminal Gang Leader "Toosolo Shapiro" Shot Dead in Aba (Graphic Pics) by lozanni(m): 12:09pm On Apr 09, 2017
onlyTheTruth:

exactly :::sm1 trying to escape wil b shot from d back, dats an entry hole on his chest

Exactly my thoughts. I hope a certain bloodthirsty cop did not just decide to 'waste' him as lots of information could have been extracted from the dead felon.
Re: Notorious Criminal Gang Leader "Toosolo Shapiro" Shot Dead in Aba (Graphic Pics) by BABANGBALI: 12:11pm On Apr 09, 2017
He did not wait to see Malaysia the capital of biafra
Re: Notorious Criminal Gang Leader "Toosolo Shapiro" Shot Dead in Aba (Graphic Pics) by eme40rald(f): 12:17pm On Apr 09, 2017
okay this tribal comments and name checking joke on nairaland is becoming stale. spaces that should be used for meaningful comments are now used for silly ones.

On the topic, kudos to the Nigerian police force for handling this criminal. he who lives by the gun always dies by the gun.
Re: Notorious Criminal Gang Leader "Toosolo Shapiro" Shot Dead in Aba (Graphic Pics) by Jeezuzpick(m): 12:17pm On Apr 09, 2017
emeejinsm:

And what state are you from? You wey sabi him papa?
Re: Notorious Criminal Gang Leader "Toosolo Shapiro" Shot Dead in Aba (Graphic Pics) by brojoshua: 12:18pm On Apr 09, 2017
Evil job and wasted life. And let the other criminals, and indeed all other wicked people or sinners, repent and turn from their wicked ways unto the right and good ways before they perish in their wickedness like him. He who has ear to hear let him hear
Re: Notorious Criminal Gang Leader "Toosolo Shapiro" Shot Dead in Aba (Graphic Pics) by martinchinedu(m): 12:44pm On Apr 09, 2017
sapientia:
Only a fool will believe this silly story..

mitchewwww

oga it happened live and i was a living witness, so stop doubting
Re: Notorious Criminal Gang Leader "Toosolo Shapiro" Shot Dead in Aba (Graphic Pics) by BetaThings: 12:51pm On Apr 09, 2017
Billyonaire:

We should be allowed to carry arms and defend ourselves. The government has lost control of governance.

Beaf, much as I feel that we need to deal with these people, I am not sure ordinary people will not lose out
A woman stabbed her husband to death in Lagos a few years back and could not ge away with it
Imagine if she had a gun, she could have intercepted on a dark street on the way home and killed him
It would have been very difficult to pin on her

Criminals are prepared and we are not, so if they draw first, our guns are useless
If we had a more honest criminal justice system (police, public prosecutors and judiciary), we can easily discourage these guys

You will see Governors who don't mind sending thugs to kill their political enemies saying they don't want to sign the execution orders for condemned criminals. You know their excuse
They don't want deaths on their hands!
Re: Notorious Criminal Gang Leader "Toosolo Shapiro" Shot Dead in Aba (Graphic Pics) by toogbasky(m): 1:08pm On Apr 09, 2017
Re: Notorious Criminal Gang Leader "Toosolo Shapiro" Shot Dead in Aba (Graphic Pics) by Inspectorsuga(m): 1:17pm On Apr 09, 2017
Which court of law pronounced this guy guilty? The rate of extra judicial killings by this illiterate n heartless zoo police is becoming alarming.
Most every alleged criminal be caught DOA.
The law is clear on this issues to avoid waste of innocent lives buh I find it hard to understand why dis bunch of illiterate cold blooded killers in uniform always find it difficult to comprehend that part of the law that they claim to enforce...
Re: Notorious Criminal Gang Leader "Toosolo Shapiro" Shot Dead in Aba (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Apr 09, 2017
ozoebuka1:
one less terror achieved angry

There is no rest in hell bruh
Re: Notorious Criminal Gang Leader "Toosolo Shapiro" Shot Dead in Aba (Graphic Pics) by NaijaBlend: 1:22pm On Apr 09, 2017
A few posers...
Was he armed when he wanted to escape?
Why must he be shot dead rather than recaptured alive?
Why wasn't he shot in the leg to immobilise him?,
Why is the gunshot fired at close range? (See his chest, close to the neck)
How are we sure the man shot dead is the real criminal?

Are the police actually telling us the truth, or trying to hide something?
Re: Notorious Criminal Gang Leader "Toosolo Shapiro" Shot Dead in Aba (Graphic Pics) by Inspectorsuga(m): 1:24pm On Apr 09, 2017
lozanni:

Exactly my thoughts. I hope a certain bloodthirsty cop did not just decide to 'waste' him as lots of information could have been extracted from the dead felon.
Exactly wat I had in mind...this bunch of lunatics in uniform keep on advertising their incompetence.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chairman Of Okada Union In Akokwa, Imo Caught Raping 7-Year-Old Girl (Video) / Man Tries To Bury ‘juju’ At Enugu Market (photo) / Popular Prostitute Stabbed To Death At A Car Park In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.