Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,068 members, 7,835,604 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

How To Start A Bread Baking Business With N50,000 From Your Kitchen - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Start A Bread Baking Business With N50,000 From Your Kitchen (484 Views)

5 Businesses You Can Start With N50,000 In 2019 / 16 Businesses To Start In Nigeria With N50,000 Or Less / What Business Can I Start With N50,000 In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Start A Bread Baking Business With N50,000 From Your Kitchen by sunyprofit: 10:34pm On Apr 08, 2017
If a statistic of foods frequently eaten across the country is taken, bread will certainly rank I n the first three. Everyone, children and adults, irrespective of tribe and religion eats bread and they enjoy it. In fact, most people eat bread at least once a week.

By projection, The Change Trend online agrees that the rate at which bread is consumed and the huge population of people that eat it, in range of millions; bread baking business is profitable if the baker knows what they are doing. This was corroborated by Henry Omenogor, an Internet Entrepreneur turned bread baker with two years experience running a successful bread baki8ng business in Ghana and Nigeria.

For full report: http://thechangetrend.com/4682-2/

(1) (Reply)

Cbn Announces New Forex Policy For Students Et Al / N200,000 In A Month? Read And Thank Me Later / Global Frozen Vegetable Market Research

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.