Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Biafra: I Am Not Fighting Any Tribe But Freedom For My People-Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: I Am Not Fighting Any Tribe But Freedom For My People-Nnamdi Kanu (1864 Views)

Hamas Are Not Terrorists But Freedom Fighters Says MURIC, Appeals For Cease Fire / Biafra: "I Used To Lecture Abaribe On How To Live In Prison" - Shehu Sani (Pix) / BIAFRA: I See Biafra Coming Soon, Rev Fr Mbaka To Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra: I Am Not Fighting Any Tribe But Freedom For My People-Nnamdi Kanu by damilola4162(m): 11:39pm On Jun 09, 2020
Leader of the Idegenous People of Biafra(IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu, said in a broadcast on Monday 8th of June, that he is not fighting any tribe.

According to him, he is only fighting against persecution and killing of people from any ethnic group in Nigeria.

Although he is fighting for the libration of his people, he would not close his eyes and allow one tribe to be killing another, adding that his never fighting any tribe but freedom for Biafria.

In his words: “I am against the slaughtering of Christians from Southern Zaria. I am against the persecution and killing of people from any ethnic group in Nigeria. That is what we are against.

“We must stand-up to condemn evil and speak at all-time truth. That is why I revered the legendary musician Fela Kuti because he spoke the truth.”

He said that people should be allowed to decide whether to belong to Nigeria or not, adding that it would be unfair to lob people together against their wish.

“Allow the people to decide where they want to belong. After all, Alaska is nearer Canada but they decided to be in the United States.”

source: https://insidenaija.com.ng/2020/06/09/biafra-i-am-not-fighting-any-tribe-but-freedom-for-my-people-says-nnamdi-kanu/

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: I Am Not Fighting Any Tribe But Freedom For My People-Nnamdi Kanu by fuckingAyaya(m): 11:46pm On Jun 09, 2020

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: I Am Not Fighting Any Tribe But Freedom For My People-Nnamdi Kanu by ludd2018: 12:30am On Jun 10, 2020
Very simple We need more people like NK to speak out against the ills of this country . Nk refused to be bribed by Nigeria .

5 Likes

Re: Biafra: I Am Not Fighting Any Tribe But Freedom For My People-Nnamdi Kanu by damilola4162(m): 3:02am On Jun 10, 2020
ludd2018:
Very simple We need more people like NK to speak out against the ills of this country . Nk refused to be bribed by Nigeria .

you are wright....
Re: Biafra: I Am Not Fighting Any Tribe But Freedom For My People-Nnamdi Kanu by damilola4162(m): 7:38am On Jun 10, 2020
cool
Re: Biafra: I Am Not Fighting Any Tribe But Freedom For My People-Nnamdi Kanu by realstars: 7:39am On Jun 10, 2020
Only The Living Are Fighting For Freedom, And Freedom Is Comming Tomorrow
Re: Biafra: I Am Not Fighting Any Tribe But Freedom For My People-Nnamdi Kanu by helinues: 7:41am On Jun 10, 2020
Then what's your obsession with Tinubu and Osinbajo?

Are they the one holding Biafra people from seceding from Nigeria?

10 Likes

Re: Biafra: I Am Not Fighting Any Tribe But Freedom For My People-Nnamdi Kanu by 900winer(m): 9:03am On Jun 10, 2020
Re: Biafra: I Am Not Fighting Any Tribe But Freedom For My People-Nnamdi Kanu by Susu888(m): 9:23am On Jun 10, 2020
Not fighting any tribe but evryday na fulani dis fulani dat... come back to naija nd face them na? Fvking Coward/hypocrite.
On one hand you abuse all northerners nd Hausas on the other hand you say you care about southern Kaduna people, are they flat heads? Or is southern Kaduna not part of the hausa fulani speaking north?
Keep spitting rubbish... person wey no know wetin hin dey yarn! Ironic that an idiot like you is a certain educated people's messiah grin.(it disproves their educated claims)

Anyways na btwn you nd your zombie followers... tueh

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: I Am Not Fighting Any Tribe But Freedom For My People-Nnamdi Kanu by Admissionclass: 9:23am On Jun 10, 2020
God bless you sir ...anybody who opposes you is wicked..

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: I Am Not Fighting Any Tribe But Freedom For My People-Nnamdi Kanu by Dogogo1900: 9:44am On Jun 10, 2020
damilola4162:
Leader of the Idegenous People of Biafra(IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu, said in a broadcast on Monday 8th of June, that he is not fighting any tribe.

According to him, he is only fighting against persecution and killing of people from any ethnic group in Nigeria.

Although he is fighting for the libration of his people, he would not close his eyes and allow one tribe to be killing another, adding that his never fighting any tribe but freedom for Biafria.

In his words: “I am against the slaughtering of Christians from Southern Zaria. I am against the persecution and killing of people from any ethnic group in Nigeria. That is what we are against.

“We must stand-up to condemn evil and speak at all-time truth. That is why I revered the legendary musician Fela Kuti because he spoke the truth.”

He said that people should be allowed to decide whether to belong to Nigeria or not, adding that it would be unfair to lob people together against their wish.

“Allow the people to decide where they want to belong. After all, Alaska is nearer Canada but they decided to be in the United States.”

source: https://insidenaija.com.ng/2020/06/09/biafra-i-am-not-fighting-any-tribe-but-freedom-for-my-people-says-nnamdi-kanu/
Re: Biafra: I Am Not Fighting Any Tribe But Freedom For My People-Nnamdi Kanu by Dogogo1900: 9:44am On Jun 10, 2020
Okay,come home and fight Hahahaha.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: I Am Not Fighting Any Tribe But Freedom For My People-Nnamdi Kanu by TheRareGem1(f): 10:38am On Jun 10, 2020
Kalu! It is not southern Zaria, it is southern Kaduna. SMH; having a no brainer as a leader speak highly of the followers. The un-intelligent geng- IPOB.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: I Am Not Fighting Any Tribe But Freedom For My People-Nnamdi Kanu by TheRareGem1(f): 10:39am On Jun 10, 2020
Admissionclass:
God bless you sir ...anybody who opposes you is wicked..

Recieve sense IJN�
Re: Biafra: I Am Not Fighting Any Tribe But Freedom For My People-Nnamdi Kanu by TheRareGem1(f): 10:41am On Jun 10, 2020
Susu888:
Not fighting any tribe but evryday na fulani dis fulani dat... come back to naija nd face them na? Fvking Coward/hypocrite.
On one hand you abuse all northerners nd Hausas on the other hand you say you care about southern Kaduna people, are they flat heads? Or is southern Kaduna not part of the hausa fulani speaking north?
Keep spitting rubbish... person wey no know wetin hin dey yarn! Ironic that an idiot like you is a certain educated people's messiah grin.(it disproves their educated claims)

Anyways na btwn you nd your zombie followers... tueh

Don't mind him. He's a liar. He should come out and clear his name. Asari Dokubo said he collected huge Monies from state governors...guilty on all counts

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: I Am Not Fighting Any Tribe But Freedom For My People-Nnamdi Kanu by LabDNA: 10:41am On Jun 10, 2020
TheRareGem1:
Kalu! It is not southern Zaria, it is southern Kaduna. SMH; having a no brainer as a leader speak highly of the followers. The un-intelligent geng- IPOB.

Noise making yoruba muslim nincompoop that can't mobilize his family for any worthy cause let alone his village.

5 Likes

Re: Biafra: I Am Not Fighting Any Tribe But Freedom For My People-Nnamdi Kanu by Admissionclass: 10:44am On Jun 10, 2020
TheRareGem1:

Recieve sense IJN�
Na dem
disgrace to the continent black fools.
Re: Biafra: I Am Not Fighting Any Tribe But Freedom For My People-Nnamdi Kanu by TheRareGem1(f): 10:45am On Jun 10, 2020
fuckingAyaya:

You are dumb and can't have sense again. What map is this?

The map has been in existence before you Igbo started shouting Biafra Biafra. Clearly you stole the name. Shameless kidnapers and ritualists

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: I Am Not Fighting Any Tribe But Freedom For My People-Nnamdi Kanu by Shooyie: 10:45am On Jun 10, 2020
Southern Zaria?lol! How it isn't evident that this Nnamdi is clueless to his followers still baffles me. Well, all the best to you guys.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: I Am Not Fighting Any Tribe But Freedom For My People-Nnamdi Kanu by Thunder1010: 11:33am On Jun 10, 2020
He is not fighting any tribe but he can lie and insult Yoruba leaders, he can call Fulani different names. I beg tell him to go and sit down, he is a failure already.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: I Am Not Fighting Any Tribe But Freedom For My People-Nnamdi Kanu by agulion: 11:47am On Jun 10, 2020
God bless you sir, infact the Yorubas can remain Nigerians, is very ok for them

1 Like

Re: Biafra: I Am Not Fighting Any Tribe But Freedom For My People-Nnamdi Kanu by kiddkash(m): 12:02pm On Jun 10, 2020
preach. n'ibu the priest
Re: Biafra: I Am Not Fighting Any Tribe But Freedom For My People-Nnamdi Kanu by 7lives: 12:08pm On Jun 10, 2020
helinues:
Then what's your obsession with Tinubu and Osinbajo?

Are they the one holding Biafra people from seceding from Nigeria?

grin grin grin grin.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: I Am Not Fighting Any Tribe But Freedom For My People-Nnamdi Kanu by Ank(m): 12:54pm On Jun 10, 2020
ludd2018:
I agree wholeheartedly.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: I Am Not Fighting Any Tribe But Freedom For My People-Nnamdi Kanu by fuckingAyaya(m): 1:05pm On Jun 10, 2020
TheRareGem1:

You are dumb and can't have sense again. What map is this?

The map has been in existence before you Igbo started shouting Biafra Biafra. Clearly you stole the name. Shameless kidnapers and ritualists
it obviously you re fraustrated I don't banter words pls check the next door.no hard feelings
Re: Biafra: I Am Not Fighting Any Tribe But Freedom For My People-Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jun 10, 2020
I am Igbo and I have never been asked by this clown to permit him to "fight for my freedom ".
Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Biafra: I Am Not Fighting Any Tribe But Freedom For My People-Nnamdi Kanu by BlowYourMind: 1:17pm On Jun 10, 2020
Rip

Re: Biafra: I Am Not Fighting Any Tribe But Freedom For My People-Nnamdi Kanu by BlowYourMind: 1:21pm On Jun 10, 2020
TheRareGem1:

Shameless kidnapers and ritualists
So true, scammer and swindler tribe of Nigeria
Re: Biafra: I Am Not Fighting Any Tribe But Freedom For My People-Nnamdi Kanu by sonofspada(m): 1:35pm On Jun 10, 2020
Dogogo1900:
Okay,come home and fight Hahahaha.

When he comes now, will he see u?

When he came before where were u?

Fool.
Re: Biafra: I Am Not Fighting Any Tribe But Freedom For My People-Nnamdi Kanu by Onuoraijele: 1:39pm On Jun 10, 2020
Nnamdi kanu should shut up!
Re: Biafra: I Am Not Fighting Any Tribe But Freedom For My People-Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jun 10, 2020
Which tribe owns Punch Newspaper self?
Re: Biafra: I Am Not Fighting Any Tribe But Freedom For My People-Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jun 10, 2020
Nnamdi should shut and allow Fulanis kill innocent people the way they like. He should shut up and allow invisible president rule Nigeria. He should shut up and allow zombies talk, right? You're beyond redemption. Your brain needs medical check.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ondo 2020: APC Primary Election Updates: Gov Akeredolu Declared winer / “Blood Will Stain Our Vehicle” FRSC Officer Declines Helping Accident Victim / Who Is The Man, Sesi Whingan? The Profile Of A Quintessential Philanthropist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.