Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,513 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

I Got Myself A Bushmeat This Night... Come Join Me - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / I Got Myself A Bushmeat This Night... Come Join Me (48401 Views)

What I Ordered Vs What I Got: Dice Cake Version / Tired Of Nigerian Food? Join Me. Variety Is The SPICE For The BELLE. / I Found Cockroach Inside Food I Got From A Buka (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

Re: I Got Myself A Bushmeat This Night... Come Join Me by Nobody: 12:25am On Apr 09, 2017
momodub:
grin this one na soak away rat
E don chop shit like were
Re: I Got Myself A Bushmeat This Night... Come Join Me by Idrismusty97(m): 12:28am On Apr 09, 2017
jaymejate:
Please let's stop killing these animals. Let us be preserving them.
How many rats have you preserved?
Re: I Got Myself A Bushmeat This Night... Come Join Me by VajanahDischaj(f): 12:32am On Apr 09, 2017
why Old boy like u dey chop rat in this modern day na? ain't u civilized yet?
Re: I Got Myself A Bushmeat This Night... Come Join Me by ameezy(m): 12:54am On Apr 09, 2017
momodub:

Re: I Got Myself A Bushmeat This Night... Come Join Me by orbgoblin: 1:06am On Apr 09, 2017
Hahahaha bros na so you just spoil my appetite
momodub:
Re: I Got Myself A Bushmeat This Night... Come Join Me by olaolaking: 1:24am On Apr 09, 2017
jaymejate:
Please let's stop killing these animals.
Let us be preserving them.
.. And you still eat fish? What right does a rat hava over fish. Millions of Titus fish are killed every day and you never checked their killing
Re: I Got Myself A Bushmeat This Night... Come Join Me by DrogoG(m): 1:53am On Apr 09, 2017
That is rat!
Re: I Got Myself A Bushmeat This Night... Come Join Me by Atonto: 4:17am On Apr 09, 2017
Stay indoor for 2 weeks after you eat your Mouse...pls, dont just start another round of EBOLA cos this Govt nor get money to quarantine you. Bush meat ko...bush mouse ni. grin grin grin
Re: I Got Myself A Bushmeat This Night... Come Join Me by harffie(m): 4:26am On Apr 09, 2017
momodub:

Re: I Got Myself A Bushmeat This Night... Come Join Me by osimataylor(m): 4:28am On Apr 09, 2017
This is a big sewage(gutter) rat naaa. God forbid for me to eat this dirty smelling rat.Well one mans meat is another man's poison.
Re: I Got Myself A Bushmeat This Night... Come Join Me by ikp120(m): 4:28am On Apr 09, 2017
Articul8:
The bush meat go catch the hunter one day. That thing deserves the right to live.
You no dey eat meat ni? undecided undecided undecided
#Hypocrisy
Re: I Got Myself A Bushmeat This Night... Come Join Me by ikp120(m): 4:31am On Apr 09, 2017
jaymejate:
Please let's stop killing these animals. Let us be preserving them.
Don't you eat meat? undecided undecided
Re: I Got Myself A Bushmeat This Night... Come Join Me by toprealman: 4:43am On Apr 09, 2017
Very soon earthworm go turn to "bush meat". Rat no fit go hustle for em territory again in peace?
Re: I Got Myself A Bushmeat This Night... Come Join Me by Erums(m): 6:36am On Apr 09, 2017
Guy weldone... Dat meat na rare commodity dese days
Re: I Got Myself A Bushmeat This Night... Come Join Me by DONLEKAN: 6:47am On Apr 09, 2017
This is how Africans kill themselves. Eat that rat and die OP. A lot of pathogens are in these rats. I know for sure that lassa fever is found in some rats.
Re: I Got Myself A Bushmeat This Night... Come Join Me by princessayesha(f): 6:51am On Apr 09, 2017
daewoorazer:
I was taking my dinner jejely and this danced passed me. I did d needed.... Now I got to get some chilled wines...

#cool weather

#zanga
Smh...southerners eat almost everything...pig, rat monkey, cocroach...everything. cry

Re: I Got Myself A Bushmeat This Night... Come Join Me by OjujuCalabar(m): 6:53am On Apr 09, 2017
Enjoy your rat

Re: I Got Myself A Bushmeat This Night... Come Join Me by malware: 6:56am On Apr 09, 2017
princessayesha:

Smh...southerners eat almost everything...pig, rat monkey, cocroach...everything. cry

You can't blame them, they don't have enough edible animals in their domain, that's the reason why they resorted to eating everything they see. grin

Re: I Got Myself A Bushmeat This Night... Come Join Me by Kobicove(m): 7:16am On Apr 09, 2017
Must you people kill and eat every stray animal?

Are you that hungry? undecided
Re: I Got Myself A Bushmeat This Night... Come Join Me by Ay4lyf(m): 7:17am On Apr 09, 2017

Re: I Got Myself A Bushmeat This Night... Come Join Me by mailingdgreat: 7:19am On Apr 09, 2017
momodub:
walahi diz na better soakaway rat wey don chop fresh shit. See as e fresh.
Re: I Got Myself A Bushmeat This Night... Come Join Me by jerrymej(m): 7:23am On Apr 09, 2017
Lassa Fever Elder-Brother
Re: I Got Myself A Bushmeat This Night... Come Join Me by mallam2016: 7:24am On Apr 09, 2017
Wait till later maybe it is your aunt from the village.
Re: I Got Myself A Bushmeat This Night... Come Join Me by mathy2p2: 7:46am On Apr 09, 2017
Hmm

Re: I Got Myself A Bushmeat This Night... Come Join Me by smart024(m): 7:53am On Apr 09, 2017
daewoorazer:
I was taking my dinner jejely and this danced passed me. I did d needed.... Now I got to get some chilled wines...

#cool weather

#zanga

Visit my former school and you will have more than one of such bush meats...

They live in the drainages and soak-away pits there...

Other guys that come around to hunt for them call "BUNGURU"...
Re: I Got Myself A Bushmeat This Night... Come Join Me by Ademoore07(m): 8:06am On Apr 09, 2017
Beware of Ebola Virus grin
Re: I Got Myself A Bushmeat This Night... Come Join Me by Nobody: 8:21am On Apr 09, 2017
This is a giant African rat or a gambian rat...they are the smartest rodent in the world and very friendly to man....they're sometimes trained to detect the early onset of some form of cancer or to detect latent or potent T.B....it's fast becoming a common household pet out here in the States because of its sociability....so sad is it egusi soup you're using the poor thing for or efo riro...either way I go chop pounded yam...#mourningwhilechoppingoketethighs
Re: I Got Myself A Bushmeat This Night... Come Join Me by Ibro2005: 8:23am On Apr 09, 2017
Beware of Lassa Fever
Re: I Got Myself A Bushmeat This Night... Come Join Me by daewoorazer(m): 8:41am On Apr 09, 2017
princessayesha:

I rested my case immediately I saw your spelling of cockroach grin

Better empower yourself, you are a girl o!! No guy wants mama patience kinda wife o!

My 2 cents

#zanga
Re: I Got Myself A Bushmeat This Night... Come Join Me by daewoorazer(m): 8:51am On Apr 09, 2017
DONLEKAN:

This is how Africans kill themselves. Eat that rat and die OP. A lot of pathogens are in these rats. I know for sure that lassa fever is found in some rats.

Eat that rat and die? Really?

People like yourself think yourself too intelligent but in the real sense, you can at best only be compared to a worthless mongol.

So the cows they kill for you to eat are sterile?

Or perhaps d pork you eat?

Or the lean meat you swallow everyday doesn't push u a step further to your grave anytime you eat it?

You my friend must have only used 0.00000000000000000000011% of your IQ

Re: I Got Myself A Bushmeat This Night... Come Join Me by iyke649(m): 10:00am On Apr 09, 2017
Na wa oo. People go kill toilet rat Kon dey call am bush meat grin grin

Can You Fry These Two Without Tasting Them? / How Do I Tell This Guy To Stop Eating In My House? / Which Is More Nutritious, Pap Or Custard?