Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,871 members, 7,813,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:56 PM

Groom And His Mother Rock The Dance Floor At His Wedding (Video) - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Groom And His Mother Rock The Dance Floor At His Wedding (Video) (27961 Views)

Groom And His Oyinbo Bride Stranded In Lekki Floods After Their Wedding. / Bride And Father Show Off Dabbing Skills On The Dance Floor / Groom Welcomes His Bride To The Dance Floor At Their Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Groom And His Mother Rock The Dance Floor At His Wedding (Video) by ovokooo: 12:07am On Apr 09, 2017
This is probably one of the best videos that you'll ever watch. This grrom had a dance with his woman and they both killed it. Watch the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpeYjtunY-k

Source: http://ovoko.com.ng/nigerian-groom-mother-set-dance-floor-fire-wedding-day-video/

2 Likes

Re: Groom And His Mother Rock The Dance Floor At His Wedding (Video) by crestedaguiyi: 1:32am On Apr 09, 2017
how old is his mother plz.

I don't know what kind of dance this is but it shows that she is a social and circular person.

Guy Mumsy. Wey him papa dey sef

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groom And His Mother Rock The Dance Floor At His Wedding (Video) by ovokooo: 10:45pm On Apr 13, 2017
crestedaguiyi:
how old is his mother plz.

I don't know what kind of dance this is but it shows that she is a social and circular person.

Guy Mumsy. Wey him papa dey sef
The mum is something else.

1 Like

Re: Groom And His Mother Rock The Dance Floor At His Wedding (Video) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Apr 21, 2017
grin grin grin grin

What exactly am I looking at?

4 Likes

Re: Groom And His Mother Rock The Dance Floor At His Wedding (Video) by registration(m): 4:00pm On Apr 21, 2017
God bless All mothers.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groom And His Mother Rock The Dance Floor At His Wedding (Video) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Apr 21, 2017
Lol.....they are called old mama youngie grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Groom And His Mother Rock The Dance Floor At His Wedding (Video) by Splinz(m): 4:01pm On Apr 21, 2017
Mama with swags... smiley

Na this kind mama go make you look like a learner when they want drink beer.

7 Likes

Re: Groom And His Mother Rock The Dance Floor At His Wedding (Video) by friendly101: 4:01pm On Apr 21, 2017
grin
Re: Groom And His Mother Rock The Dance Floor At His Wedding (Video) by cardoctor(m): 4:01pm On Apr 21, 2017
Who no do am?
Re: Groom And His Mother Rock The Dance Floor At His Wedding (Video) by Iamdmentor1(m): 4:01pm On Apr 21, 2017
Guys, check signature. No mind me, I never post any new article
I go post when we go on vacation. The hustle for first class no easy
Re: Groom And His Mother Rock The Dance Floor At His Wedding (Video) by Tenim47(m): 4:01pm On Apr 21, 2017
so is she the first nd last mother to dance?
Re: Groom And His Mother Rock The Dance Floor At His Wedding (Video) by spiro4real(f): 4:01pm On Apr 21, 2017
Odi egwu!
Mama and her son having a fun filled dance

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groom And His Mother Rock The Dance Floor At His Wedding (Video) by Otapipia: 4:02pm On Apr 21, 2017
Happy mother. I know how it feels.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Groom And His Mother Rock The Dance Floor At His Wedding (Video) by Cingle(f): 4:03pm On Apr 21, 2017

1 Like

Re: Groom And His Mother Rock The Dance Floor At His Wedding (Video) by TheMainMan: 4:04pm On Apr 21, 2017
.. cool...
Re: Groom And His Mother Rock The Dance Floor At His Wedding (Video) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Apr 21, 2017
Which kind camera man is this undecided

1 Like

Re: Groom And His Mother Rock The Dance Floor At His Wedding (Video) by nmreports: 4:05pm On Apr 21, 2017
Re: Groom And His Mother Rock The Dance Floor At His Wedding (Video) by TheLogicalMind(m): 4:06pm On Apr 21, 2017
Will I ever be able to do this with my own maami?
Re: Groom And His Mother Rock The Dance Floor At His Wedding (Video) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 21, 2017
Mama stealing the show
Re: Groom And His Mother Rock The Dance Floor At His Wedding (Video) by generalbush(m): 4:10pm On Apr 21, 2017
wink wink wink smiley smiley

Nairaland pool party comes up tomorrow by 12 at D'recessaince hotel Ikeja!!

Skales in the building wink

See my siggy for more info!!

1 Like

Re: Groom And His Mother Rock The Dance Floor At His Wedding (Video) by akaahs(m): 4:11pm On Apr 21, 2017
I no watch d video, what exactly happened?

1 Like

Re: Groom And His Mother Rock The Dance Floor At His Wedding (Video) by Enn214(m): 4:14pm On Apr 21, 2017
Today Is My Birthday! cheesy cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Groom And His Mother Rock The Dance Floor At His Wedding (Video) by mikeycharles(m): 4:15pm On Apr 21, 2017
Correct Mama
Re: Groom And His Mother Rock The Dance Floor At His Wedding (Video) by Enn214(m): 4:15pm On Apr 21, 2017
Today Is My Birthday!

7 Likes

Re: Groom And His Mother Rock The Dance Floor At His Wedding (Video) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Apr 21, 2017
Nice one.Mumsy to jasi.
Re: Groom And His Mother Rock The Dance Floor At His Wedding (Video) by Omoluabi16(m): 4:19pm On Apr 21, 2017
3months before I marry, I go attend dancing school. I no just sabi lipsrsealed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groom And His Mother Rock The Dance Floor At His Wedding (Video) by Perfecter4real(m): 4:26pm On Apr 21, 2017
Oh mothers! aren't they just lovely God bless me to care of my mother and make her smile.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groom And His Mother Rock The Dance Floor At His Wedding (Video) by pizzylee(m): 4:32pm On Apr 21, 2017
the joy of a mother.... I can beg she is d happiest person at d wedding

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Groom And His Mother Rock The Dance Floor At His Wedding (Video) by Sammiejo: 4:34pm On Apr 21, 2017
I love this. God help us all to rejoice like this when our children are getting married.

2 Likes

Re: Groom And His Mother Rock The Dance Floor At His Wedding (Video) by DozieInc(m): 4:35pm On Apr 21, 2017
I so love this cheesy

1 Like

Re: Groom And His Mother Rock The Dance Floor At His Wedding (Video) by ijustdey: 4:35pm On Apr 21, 2017
that was good.......

the mother must be a socialite
shout our to all good MAMA
you rock

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Groom And His Mother Rock The Dance Floor At His Wedding (Video) by wacoj(m): 4:36pm On Apr 21, 2017
U see wetin Buhari cause?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Couple Danced As Money Rained Heavily On Them At Their Wedding (Video) / 95-Year-Old Grandma Twerks On Her Birthday (Photos) / Photos From Calabar Bikers Carnival 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.