Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,567 members, 7,958,754 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:36 PM

Groom And His Mother Rock The Dance Floor At His Wedding (Video) - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Groom And His Mother Rock The Dance Floor At His Wedding (Video) (28029 Views)

Groom And His Oyinbo Bride Stranded In Lekki Floods After Their Wedding. / Bride And Father Show Off Dabbing Skills On The Dance Floor / Groom Welcomes His Bride To The Dance Floor At Their Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Groom And His Mother Rock The Dance Floor At His Wedding (Video) by seguno2: 4:43pm On Apr 21, 2017
crestedaguiyi:
how old is his mother plz.

I don't know what kind of dance this is but it shows that she is a social and circular person.

Guy Mumsy. Wey him papa dey sef

Papa is missing in action.
Maybe she locked him up in the other room like the Aso Rock cabal has locked up Buhari.
Anyway, I hope that this groom's mother will not be over-possessive of her pikin oh. Otherwise mother-in-law wahala loading........
Re: Groom And His Mother Rock The Dance Floor At His Wedding (Video) by eternalcity(m): 4:43pm On Apr 21, 2017
Mrs Bride, hol your man o. These one he is 5 and 6 with her so.............a word is enough!
Re: Groom And His Mother Rock The Dance Floor At His Wedding (Video) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Apr 21, 2017
This is how my mum behaves o
Re: Groom And His Mother Rock The Dance Floor At His Wedding (Video) by xcllaxix(m): 6:21pm On Apr 21, 2017
If na dance on my wedding day.. Forget.. Just hope wife can keep up.
Re: Groom And His Mother Rock The Dance Floor At His Wedding (Video) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 21, 2017
ovokooo:
This is probably one of the best videos that you'll ever watch. This grrom had a dance with his woman and they both killed it. Watch the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpeYjtunY-k

Source: http://ovoko.com.ng/nigerian-groom-mother-set-dance-floor-fire-wedding-day-video/

Awww.
This is so sweet.
I love it she a man loves his mum!
When they have a healthy relationship, that's a turn on for me.
Big time.
Re: Groom And His Mother Rock The Dance Floor At His Wedding (Video) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Apr 21, 2017
God bless All mothers.
Amen!!!
And mine over all.
Love you mummy!!
Chop kiss kiss
Re: Groom And His Mother Rock The Dance Floor At His Wedding (Video) by NaijaElba(m): 8:51pm On Apr 21, 2017
Please what is the title of the song they are dancing to?
Re: Groom And His Mother Rock The Dance Floor At His Wedding (Video) by Arobake: 12:32am On Apr 22, 2017
Amen!

May your dreams come true in Jesus Name.
May my own children too be blessed to do same for me in His Name.

Perfecter4real:
Oh mothers! aren't they just lovely
God bless me to care of my mother and make her smile.

1 Like

Re: Groom And His Mother Rock The Dance Floor At His Wedding (Video) by Jesutofney(m): 2:16am On Apr 22, 2017
Omoluabi16:
3months before I marry, I go attend dancing school. I no just sabi lipsrsealed
ure not alone broda grin
Re: Groom And His Mother Rock The Dance Floor At His Wedding (Video) by mechanics(m): 8:53am On Apr 22, 2017
his mother sabi dance o
Re: Groom And His Mother Rock The Dance Floor At His Wedding (Video) by Omoluabi16(m): 9:58am On Apr 22, 2017
Jesutofney:
ure not alone broda grin
loool. o ga oh. shebi na to scatter leg for ground? make we no worry

1 Like

Re: Groom And His Mother Rock The Dance Floor At His Wedding (Video) by Perfecter4real(m): 7:47am On Apr 23, 2017
Arobake:
Amen!
May your dreams come true in Jesus Name. May my own children too be blessed to do same for me in His Name.
Amen. thanks alot

(1) (2) (Reply)

Couple Danced As Money Rained Heavily On Them At Their Wedding (Video) / 95-Year-Old Grandma Twerks On Her Birthday (Photos) / Photos From Calabar Bikers Carnival 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.