Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,050 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:12 AM

Macro-soft Drink Production Line - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Macro-soft Drink Production Line (14188 Views)

Pharmaceutical Drugs Production Line / Waste Soft Drink/beer Cans(coke, Fanta, Power Horse, Sprite) Urgently Needed / Plsatic Pipe Production Line (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Macro-soft Drink Production Line by duzz: 3:03pm On Dec 29, 2009
Macro-Soft drink Production Line

This soft drink complete production line has fine performance and every technical specification both reached
the EU standard. Its characteristic is convenient to operate, suitable for the sugar, water and carbon dioxide gas that according to the proportion mix. It can fill and cap the bottles in one time, and the daily output may reach 10,000 bottles for 8/hr a day operation or 20,000 bottles for 16/hr a day operation. Conforms to the soft drink production standard and the hygienic request, the area (2sqm) structure only is reasonably compact and with simple operation so that is easy to installment. And with labeling and date code machine and shrink wrapping machine, for full detail send email at sales@primatronics.eu
It is suitable for the medium scale factory and mining enterprise, village and the town.

Overview:Soft drink mixers are the main equipment for the production of soft drinks, and its principle role is to deal with the clean-off by the piston pump chilled water pressure into the mixing drum, the pressure inside must have to maintain the carbon dioxide gas. Chilled water is absorbed carbon dioxide gas in the pressure spray then form carbonic water.
Add the right amount of syrup liquid in carbonic water , also called soft drinks. Carbonic water are important components of the local production of soft drinks, It has a great relationship between the quality of mixed soft drink (that is, with the number of gas volume) and soft drink products.
Technical parameter
1.model:Q102-A
2.capacity:1500kg/hour(1.5t/hr)
3.power:3-5kg/ sq.cm.
4.water temperature:5-10℃
5.voltage:2.2kw
6.dimension:2200*1300*1700mm

send email at sales@primatronics.eu for full brochure, we are offering free shipping to Naija as a New year promotion

Re: Macro-soft Drink Production Line by duzz: 10:11am On Dec 30, 2009
wrapper

Re: Macro-soft Drink Production Line by niapay(m): 12:24pm On Apr 02, 2011
we are also not offering three part payment plant for the soft drink manufacturing machine
Re: Macro-soft Drink Production Line by niapay(m): 12:35pm On Jul 25, 2011
payment plan now been offered to new buyer
Re: Macro-soft Drink Production Line by niapay(m): 4:44pm On Jul 30, 2011
smiley
Re: Macro-soft Drink Production Line by niapay(m): 3:27pm On Aug 24, 2011
smiley
Re: Macro-soft Drink Production Line by bvc(m): 4:41pm On Sep 05, 2011
Good day sir, I intend to go into pure water manufacturing. I have no knowledge about it, only as an emtrepreneur I know its a viable venture and am ready to take the risk. I want to buy a plant (machine) that will do evrything till the packaging. I would like to know how much it will cost me. Secondly, I want it delivered to Asaba and installed. Please, kindly contact me so we can get the deal in progress, as I am currently comparing prises. My email is bvc2g@yahoo.com. Please feel free to contact me soon. Thanks
Re: Macro-soft Drink Production Line by niapay(m): 2:08pm On Sep 09, 2011
check your email
Re: Macro-soft Drink Production Line by niapay(m): 9:50am On Nov 08, 2011
smiley
Re: Macro-soft Drink Production Line by niapay(m): 1:33pm On Nov 17, 2011
smiley
Re: Macro-soft Drink Production Line by duzz: 4:14pm On Dec 23, 2011
Year end and Xmas bonus offer of half price for soft drink production line, sales@primatronics.eu

Re: Macro-soft Drink Production Line by niapay(m): 8:53am On Dec 28, 2011
smiley
Re: Macro-soft Drink Production Line by niapay(m): 4:27pm On Dec 30, 2011
smiley

Re: Macro-soft Drink Production Line by niapay(m): 12:50pm On Jan 04, 2012
New year promotional payment plant that will allow you to pay half the cost of the machine and the remaining half after 1-6 month from starting operation available for serious clients

Re: Macro-soft Drink Production Line by duzz: 6:09pm On Jan 16, 2012
smiley
Re: Macro-soft Drink Production Line by niapay(m): 6:58pm On Jan 18, 2012
smiley
Re: Macro-soft Drink Production Line by niapay(m): 11:07am On Jan 20, 2012
Payment plan now available for half of the price as down payment and the remaining half paid in three months after installation
Re: Macro-soft Drink Production Line by ITHANKGOD: 12:27pm On Jan 20, 2012
I supply Makrom Italian Design fitted shirts at wholesale prices. The prices are from 5k5. The more you buy the less you spend. I am sorry as i am unble to upload the latest design pictures as the files are too large but i will be able to send you the latest designs via email if you are interested and drop me a line at jozzysmith@hotmail.co.uk. I am able to supply to you anywhere in Nigeria. If you have a BB pin please add your pin to the email for better communication.

I prayed against my enemies and asked God to take away my enemies and i started losing friends loooool. I saw this quote on a friends BB and i liked it as its soo true. God help us its 2012.

Poster sorry for using your thread.
Re: Macro-soft Drink Production Line by duzz: 9:18am On Jan 23, 2012
new payment plan available for serious clients matheworama@gmail.com

Re: Macro-soft Drink Production Line by niapay(m): 9:20am On Jan 25, 2012
smiley

Re: Macro-soft Drink Production Line by niapay(m): 10:19am On Jan 27, 2012
promotional payment plan available
Re: Macro-soft Drink Production Line by niapay(m): 11:56am On Jan 30, 2012
smiley

Re: Macro-soft Drink Production Line by duzz: 1:22pm On Feb 01, 2012
contact for payment plan at matheworama@gmail.com

Re: Macro-soft Drink Production Line by niapay(m): 9:02am On Feb 03, 2012
smiley
Re: Macro-soft Drink Production Line by niapay(m): 8:04pm On Feb 06, 2012
smiley
Re: Macro-soft Drink Production Line by duzz: 2:46pm On Feb 08, 2012
promotional payment plan of half price down payment and the remaining half paid in three months from installation available for the soft drinks machine, contact at matheworama2@gmail.com

Re: Macro-soft Drink Production Line by duzz: 11:39am On Feb 12, 2012
smiley
Re: Macro-soft Drink Production Line by niapay(m): 8:22am On Feb 16, 2012
discount offer available contact at sales@primatronics.eu
Re: Macro-soft Drink Production Line by niapay(m): 3:19pm On Feb 21, 2012
Discount available for order placed this week, The machine can produce 1,500b/h with capacity of 1.5 tons per hour, contact asap for discounted quote at sales@primatronics.eu or matheworama@gmail.com

Re: Macro-soft Drink Production Line by duzz: 4:37pm On Feb 23, 2012
smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Comprehensive Textbook On Cashew Nuts Trading..#2500 only / Sole Distributor For A Product In Nigeria Or West Africa Sought / Top 10 Best Loan Apps In Nigeria For Instant Loan 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.