Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,988 members, 7,814,374 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

I Want To Invest In A Business In Nigeria, Plus I Need A Partner... - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Want To Invest In A Business In Nigeria, Plus I Need A Partner... (1116 Views)

I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast / How To Start A Profitable Importation Business In Nigeria Plus Free Mentorship / Why Do Nigerians Prefer To Invest In Schemes Like MMM To Doing Real Investment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Invest In A Business In Nigeria, Plus I Need A Partner... by Nobody: 3:16am On Apr 09, 2017
Hello fellow Nairalanders,

I joined this forum because I needed an avenue to connect with my people in Nigeria and in other parts of the world as I continue to hustle here in Canada, it's working so far. I have been away for sometime now and I am at the stage where I would prefer to come back to Nigeria and reside, but first I would like to build a business there, specifically in Lagos. That being said, I would like to ask the following questions:

1. If one is to invest 3-5 million naira in small business in Lagos, what would it be?
2. Can you shed more light on the business by giving specific details?
3. If I was to go ahead and invest in the business, are you also willing to invest your own capital?
4. What's your business background, and why should I work with you?
5. Are you bondable? Don't fool yourself, I'm 100% naija man, so being transparent with me will be your only option

Everyone is free to share their ideas here, I'll be contacting some of you privately for further information, you may leave your e-mail or phone # here. I encourage you to take this post very seriously as this could be your opportunity to gain financial freedom for the rest of your life, I am an accomplished entrepreneur here, a business graduate from York University, Toronto. When you reply, I implore you to use your due diligence as I'm in search of a long term partner... I appreciate your feedback in advance!

1 Like

Re: I Want To Invest In A Business In Nigeria, Plus I Need A Partner... by Basii: 11:17am On Apr 09, 2017
What % returns are you comfortably looking at in a month, and how much % loss of the capital can you afford to risk before you decide to pull out of the business/investment?
Re: I Want To Invest In A Business In Nigeria, Plus I Need A Partner... by Naruto87(m): 3:49pm On Apr 09, 2017
check out farmvilla.com.ng let me know if you want to partner up.
Re: I Want To Invest In A Business In Nigeria, Plus I Need A Partner... by Nobody: 11:43am On Apr 18, 2017
SNDHoldings:

I joined this forum because I needed an avenue to connect with my people in Nigeria and in other parts of the world as I continue to hustle here in Canada, it's working so far. I have been away for sometime now and I am at the stage where I would prefer to come back to Nigeria and reside, but first I would like to build a business there, specifically in Lagos. That being said, I would like to ask the following questions:

1. If one is to invest 3-5 million naira in small business in Lagos, what would it be?
3. If I was to go ahead and invest in the business, are you also willing to invest your own capital?
5. Are you bondable? Don't fool yourself, I'm 100% naija man, so being transparent with me will be your only option

Everyone is free to share their ideas here, I'll be contacting some of you privately for further information, you may leave your e-mail or phone # here. I encourage you to take this post very seriously as this could be your opportunity to gain financial freedom for the rest of your life, I am an accomplished entrepreneur here, a business graduate from York University, Toronto. When you reply, I implore you to use your due diligence as I'm in search of a long term partner... I appreciate your feedback in advance!
Drop ur email, let's talk.
Re: I Want To Invest In A Business In Nigeria, Plus I Need A Partner... by Talk2Bella(f): 3:41pm On Apr 18, 2017
have u tried farming? poultry? etc
Re: I Want To Invest In A Business In Nigeria, Plus I Need A Partner... by Mecoy(m): 7:57pm On Apr 18, 2017
Re: I Want To Invest In A Business In Nigeria, Plus I Need A Partner... by Bimpsyyyyy: 8:41pm On Apr 18, 2017
Hiyah, because of the recession in Nigeria now, u can start a farmingbusiness or a food business
Better still you can go into microfinance banking or real estate. Just whatsapp me on 07051805606 or adebimpeakinrinola@gmail.com
Re: I Want To Invest In A Business In Nigeria, Plus I Need A Partner... by Nobody: 9:10pm On Apr 18, 2017
I just found a business partner. I sent u an email on WhatsApp. I have something I pray u share part of my goal.
Re: I Want To Invest In A Business In Nigeria, Plus I Need A Partner... by Nobody: 11:29am On Apr 19, 2017
I run a farm management firm. I have a detailed business plan for the cultivation of cassava to be processed to garri for export and local sales.
Opeyemibrainiac@gmail.com
Re: I Want To Invest In A Business In Nigeria, Plus I Need A Partner... by secure: 12:43pm On Apr 19, 2017
Investing in Palm kernel oil mill in Nigeria would best for you at the moment. Its a business that promises 100% return on investment in a space of 8month.
Kindly contact me via call or WhatsApp on 07033881710. For more info on the business.
Re: I Want To Invest In A Business In Nigeria, Plus I Need A Partner... by larrymannmide: 4:36am On Apr 20, 2017
Why not try your hands on Global Telecommunication and Bills payment business.
Email me if interested oluscoesquire1@yahoo.com

Re: I Want To Invest In A Business In Nigeria, Plus I Need A Partner... by maci(m): 10:51am On Apr 20, 2017
Would you like to go into waste management, which involves (recycle, reuse, treatment, etc). its a profitable business which people shy away from, it pays very well, you become a boss of your own, while people work for you and you pay them. I can send you the business plan if interested, also have more to tell. no fowl play, I am serious, you can reach me
Best Regards
Re: I Want To Invest In A Business In Nigeria, Plus I Need A Partner... by Nobody: 11:57am On Apr 20, 2017
I'm a returnee, I used to base in New York. Now I only visit, as I'm into fish farming in Lagos. If you are interested I will put you through some ideas.
Re: I Want To Invest In A Business In Nigeria, Plus I Need A Partner... by DrUche3(m): 12:02pm On Apr 20, 2017
SNDHoldings:

sad
SNDHoldings:

OK
Re: I Want To Invest In A Business In Nigeria, Plus I Need A Partner... by rotybarry: 3:41am On Apr 21, 2017
Hy....I think I can help with a golden opportunity, although I'm not based in Lagos, I'm based in Portharcourt and have been into Mushrooms farming and consultancy for some years with proven record of expertise in this niche as well as other niches in Agribusiness. I'm young, innovative and energetic with track records of successful business experience and relationships within and outside Nigeria. I'm seeking to expand and grow into a corporate brand that will be a household name across Africa, you'd love to share in this passion, I'd love you to partner with me to grow and make this dream a reality, Location shouldn't be a problem as I'm very strategic and we can sell wherever we are. It promises and average of 76% return on investment constantly.
you can contact me on chrisbkrotimi@gmail.com or call 08126678769 for more.
Warm regards
Re: I Want To Invest In A Business In Nigeria, Plus I Need A Partner... by number75(m): 11:53am On Apr 21, 2017
Though I am not based in Lagos ,I am in Abuja and there is a fast selling products that I ve been trying to be one of their distributors here in ABUJA .I have a very big shop already . And is business you can verify by yourself .My email is stepheneze50@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Big Money Investments In Real Estates, Ibeju Lekki - Lagos, Nigeria / Can You Re-write News Articles And Make Them 100% Unique ? / Invest In Yam Marketing And Get Good Monthly Returns.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.