Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,772 members, 7,813,559 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:54 PM

I'm Investing In A Business...i Need A Partner - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I'm Investing In A Business...i Need A Partner (3073 Views)

Please Someone Should Tell Me Any Online Business I Can Do With My Phone / I Need A Business I Can Start With 150k / Who's Got A Sharp And Lucrative Business I Can Invest 100k On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Investing In A Business...i Need A Partner by Nobody: 3:31am On Apr 09, 2017
Hello fellow Nairalanders,

I joined this forum because I needed an avenue to connect with my people in Nigeria and in other parts of the world as I continue to hustle here in Canada, it's working so far. I have been away for sometime now and I am at the stage where I would prefer to come back to Nigeria and reside, but first I would like to build a business there, specifically in Lagos. That being said, I would like to ask the following questions:

1. If one is to invest 3-5 million naira in small business in Lagos, what would it be?
2. Can you shed more light on the business by giving specific details?
3. If I was to go ahead and invest in the business, are you also willing to invest your own capital?
4. What's your business background, and why should I work with you?
5. Are you bondable? Don't fool yourself, I'm 100% naija man, so being transparent with me will be your only option

Everyone is free to share their ideas here, I'll be contacting some of you privately for further information, you may leave your e-mail or phone # here. I encourage you to take this post very seriously as this could be your opportunity to gain financial freedom for the rest of your life, I am an accomplished entrepreneur here, a business graduate from York University, Toronto. When you reply, I implore you to use your due diligence as I'm in search of a long term partner. I appreciate your feedback in advance!
Re: I'm Investing In A Business...i Need A Partner by vanmusco(m): 9:01am On Apr 09, 2017
Good day,

I'm into Cooking gas business. I'm also in search of business partner.
I have been in it for three years. Its profitable in Nigeria at present.
I am ready to put my capital into it. And I'm bondable.

If you invest 5million, in three years you would have made about net profit of 11million back. With the business still running.
You can chat me on 07035563701 email rochelandone@gmail.com.....

N.B: Business plan available.
Re: I'm Investing In A Business...i Need A Partner by Student125(m): 11:31am On Apr 09, 2017
You can go into graphics design, you get an office in a good location and some machine for startup. I will partner with you as the graphics designer and even employ more man power to assist as the field is very Wide. People need graphical work esp printing always.
Re: I'm Investing In A Business...i Need A Partner by fabem(m): 2:50pm On Apr 09, 2017
SNDHoldings:

I joined this forum because I needed an avenue to connect with my people in Nigeria and in other parts of the world as I continue to hustle here in Canada, it's working so far. I have been away for sometime now and I am at the stage where I would prefer to come back to Nigeria and reside, but first I would like to build a business there, specifically in Lagos. That being said, I would like to ask the following questions:

1. If one is to invest 3-5 million naira in small business in Lagos, what would it be?
3. If I was to go ahead and invest in the business, are you also willing to invest your own capital?
5. Are you bondable? Don't fool yourself, I'm 100% naija man, so being transparent with me will be your only option

Everyone is free to share their ideas here, I'll be contacting some of you privately for further information, you may leave your e-mail or phone # here. I encourage you to take this post very seriously as this could be your opportunity to gain financial freedom for the rest of your life, I am an accomplished entrepreneur here, a business graduate from York University, Toronto. When you reply, I implore you to use your due diligence as I'm in search of a long term partner. I appreciate your feedback in advance!

Bro, if you want huge profit, get a land and plant cassava. After a year, you will get times three of what you spend. I have friends that have done it and making it big from it. Just an advice.
Re: I'm Investing In A Business...i Need A Partner by kinglee007(m): 3:01pm On Apr 09, 2017
Hello,
I don't know if you're interested in start-ups but I'll be glad to let you know that we are not just any start-up but one aiming at making a difference and I'm glad we're almost there. We are into Tech majorly and touching the Hospitality, Entertainment and Fintech. We will be launching a software used for majorly the hospitality sector soon (probably before the end of May). The Entertainment and Fintech sector are going to follow almost immediately. We are a team of Ideas and Developers that are working hard in creating solutions with our technologies. A Push from you financially will really increase our pace. Let's say, 5 million naira.
Your ROI will be with a 10% interest to be paid back in full once Net Revenue is met. What makes me happy is to see my creative ideas at play creating a positive impact in the lives of those that use it.
Business wise, I like to work with sincere people and positive minded people. I believe you fall in that line.
Here's my details:
Ikechukwundukwu@hotmail.com

Get in touch and I'll send you a copy of the Executive Summaries for the businesses.

Hope to hear from you soon.
Re: I'm Investing In A Business...i Need A Partner by breadtom: 4:04pm On Apr 09, 2017
Send me an email chiboy1928@yahoo.com
SNDHoldings:

Re: I'm Investing In A Business...i Need A Partner by Jhymrod(f): 5:01pm On Apr 09, 2017
SNDHoldings:

Hello
Investing in catfish hatchery business is top notch in a country like Nigeria where oil has lost its value, people are looking elsewhere for possible alternative boosting the aquaculture sector.
Why catfish hatchery ?
It is easy and less capital intensive like some other business. with proper management u can get a profit margin of between 60-70% of what you invest into it. There is availability of large market base for the products (fingerlings) as current statistics shows that demand exceeds supply. production is continuous with a production cycle of 6weeks.
we are currently into the business although its still in a small scale and we are looking forward to partnering with business oriented personnel so as to expand our production capacity.
Hope to hear from you.
Re: I'm Investing In A Business...i Need A Partner by Emmy9ite(m): 5:38pm On Apr 09, 2017
SNDHoldings:

Hi Op, my name is Emmanuel, I reside in Abuja. I will advise you invest in the fashion sector. I am into suits, shoes and accessories (belts, watches, lapel roses, ties et al) for both males and females. The market is wide and the ROI is sick. Lets talk; 07036322882/ emmanuelakpe5(at)gmail.com
Re: I'm Investing In A Business...i Need A Partner by umuopara: 6:57pm On Apr 09, 2017
SNDHoldings:

@ SNDHoldings: The right investment or business to do is export of some agro-commodities from Nigeria such as (can only be shared with you). There are some valid agro-export orders we can easily fulfill to the U.S market ( taking advantage of the A.G.O.A opportunity Act ). There are also valid agro product orders from arbitrage markets in Europe and middle East that we can jointly fulfill. At least for a start we can be doing up to 2 X 40 FCL each month selling on FOB Apapa port basis or FCA ( importer`s facility at Apapa port). Payments terms are also good. Some comes with a down deposit after signing contract. The fact that you are based in Canada makes it all the more easier for us because in international business , trust equals contract. We can collaborate and co-operate to achieve long term business relationship.You can send me e-mail me : ceo@amagoldgroup.com or call me on 0809-281-2289.
Re: I'm Investing In A Business...i Need A Partner by dhope: 7:07pm On Apr 09, 2017
I will just recommended a caterpillar plant for you to buy and send home and u get ur money back within short timeframe but not to be hired in lagos though. u can contact me for details if interested
Re: I'm Investing In A Business...i Need A Partner by macyant01: 9:00pm On Apr 09, 2017
SNDHoldings:

I implore you invest in wood business there's a particular wood called kosso wood (madrine) in English.Its a hot cake here in Nigeria, Chinese buyers here in Nigeria would pay you instantly even if it's 100 containers and if you would prefer exporting it, we have a registered shipping company that would handle that. I've been looking for investors like you to partner with me and it's a continuous assessment. You can whatsapp me so as to break everything down with you 08032398173
Re: I'm Investing In A Business...i Need A Partner by Nobody: 11:46pm On Apr 09, 2017
fabem:

Bro, if you want huge profit, get a land and plant cassava. After a year, you will get times three of what you spend. I have friends that have done it and making it big from it. Just an advice.

Thanks for the feedback, although I was born and raised on the farm, hence farming would have been a feasible venture but I reside in Canada and wouldn't be available to manage and facilitate the day-to-day running of a farm. Aside from farming, any further ideas? Perhaps IT, merchandising, e-commerce etc?
Re: I'm Investing In A Business...i Need A Partner by Nobody: 11:48pm On Apr 09, 2017
vanmusco:
Good day,

If you invest 5million, in three years you would have made about net profit of 11million back. With the business still running.

Thanks for the contribution, you may be hearing from me in due time as I continue to gather more info from fellow nairalanders.
Re: I'm Investing In A Business...i Need A Partner by vanmusco(m): 6:35am On Apr 10, 2017
SNDHoldings:

Thanks for the contribution, you may be hearing from me in due time as I continue to gather more info from fellow nairalanders.
No problem Sir, will be expecting your response.
Re: I'm Investing In A Business...i Need A Partner by Ayodehji202: 7:25am On Apr 10, 2017
Just small investment in my transportation bussiness is all I need
Re: I'm Investing In A Business...i Need A Partner by nickyvil: 8:45am On Apr 10, 2017
I won't share my secret opening here but I have a business agro-livestock biz that can generate 7-10million naira in a year if your interested but won't say futher more
Re: I'm Investing In A Business...i Need A Partner by Nobody: 8:57am On Apr 10, 2017
How about we service the hospitality sector. Becoming the middleman to supply all there kitchen demand. I have a business plan on farm produce already. It will based in Onitsha Anambra as it has the needed market. Publicity for the business is highly positive as they are calling already but my challenge is funding to move to the next stage.
I have the marketing strategy as i'm experienced in it.

I guarantee 200% net profit in 3years.
Re: I'm Investing In A Business...i Need A Partner by Nobody: 9:56pm On Apr 10, 2017
vanmusco:
Good day,

Thanks for the feedback. Do you presently have a physical/traceable office for your cooking gas business? FYI: I'm not interested in a short term business, I am planning to return to Nigeria and reside their so investing in a venture for long long time is my ultimate goal. As for your cooking gas business, do you see yourself doing it for another 10 years or more? How's the competition? Are there safety issues in regard to the environment or residence? I have your contact but I need streamlined answers before I can contact potential candidates. Thanks...
Re: I'm Investing In A Business...i Need A Partner by Nobody: 10:05pm On Apr 10, 2017
Student125:
You can go into graphics design, you get an office in a good location and some machine for startup. I will partner with you as the graphics designer and even employ more man power to assist as the field is very Wide. People need graphical work esp printing always.

I like the idea, partly because it's not common, and also because it doesn't usually require a lot of capital. Now, are you able to amplify further on potential costs involved in starting such business. What's your background with respect to the aforementioned jurisdiction? Which ideal location in Lagos are we potentially looking at here? If total start-up capital is made known, are you able to invest part of your capital in the business if feasibility outweighs risk aversion or uncertainty. Please advise...thanks
Re: I'm Investing In A Business...i Need A Partner by Nobody: 10:13pm On Apr 10, 2017
kinglee007:
Hello,
I don't know if you're interested in start-ups but I'll be glad to let you know that we are not just any start-up but one aiming at making a difference and I'm glad we're almost there. We are into Tech majorly and touching the Hospitality, Entertainment and Fintech. We will be launching a software used for majorly the hospitality sector soon (probably before the end of May). The Entertainment and Fintech sector are going to follow almost immediately. We are a team of Ideas and Developers that are working hard in creating solutions with our technologies. A Push from you financially will really increase our pace. Let's say, 5 million naira.
Your ROI will be with a 10% interest to be paid back in full once Net Revenue is met. What makes me happy is to see my creative ideas at play creating a positive impact in the lives of those that use it.
Business wise, I like to work with sincere people and positive minded people. I believe you fall in that line.
Here's my details:
Ikechukwundukwu@hotmail.com

Get in touch and I'll send you a copy of the Executive Summaries for the businesses.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Chief Ikechukwu, I truly admire and appreciate your input. Your write-up is seemingly appealing but I have a hard time understanding that it is that you're asking me to invest in. I am not looking to invest in various portfolios but rather in a concrete venture that will bring forth tremendous ROI over a long period of time. Without further ado, I beseech you to be more specific with your idea. Thanks...
Re: I'm Investing In A Business...i Need A Partner by Nobody: 10:22pm On Apr 10, 2017
Jhymrod:
Hello
Investing in catfish hatchery business is top notch in a country like Nigeria where oil has lost its value, people are looking elsewhere for possible alternative boosting the aquaculture sector.
Why catfish hatchery ?
It is easy and less capital intensive like some other business. with proper management u can get a profit margin of between 60-70% of what you invest into it. There is availability of large market base for the products (fingerlings) as current statistics shows that demand exceeds supply. production is continuous with a production cycle of 6weeks.
we are currently into the business although its still in a small scale and we are looking forward to partnering with business oriented personnel so as to expand our production capacity.
you can contact us on 08051942339 and 08169731736.
email @ babatundeb149@gmail.com
Hope to hear from you.

Thank you for your feedback. Although I have zero knowledge about fish business but I've been told that it can be quite lucrative as a result of its novel nature compared to the popular businesses. My concern though, apart from my lack of knowledge, is land acquisition cost; last time I checked acquiring a land in Lagos these days can be overwhelmingly exorbitant. Also, you did mention 'we' in your feedback, how many existing investors or partners do you currently have? Please also let me how much I should be looking if I was to invest.
Re: I'm Investing In A Business...i Need A Partner by Nobody: 10:27pm On Apr 10, 2017
Emmy9ite:

Hi Op, my name is Emmanuel, I reside in Abuja. I will advise you invest in the fashion sector. I am into suits, shoes and accessories (belts, watches, lapel roses, ties et al) for both males and females. The market is wide and the ROI is sick. Lets talk; 07036322882/ emmanuelakpe5(at)gmail.com

Dear Emmanuel, thanks a lot for your input. In all fairness, fashion is a very challenging field to be in these days, it's just too popular so much so that almost everyone is into it, it's like selling cell phones or electronics at Computer Village. Although with unique clothing coupled with competitive pricing strategy, one is bound to do well. With that being said, and also keeping aforesaid points in mind, what makes your collections different from the crowd? Do you buy and sell or you make your own products? Although I am interested in Lagos business, but is Abuja a better niche for the business? Please advise... thanks.
Re: I'm Investing In A Business...i Need A Partner by Nobody: 10:33pm On Apr 10, 2017
umuopara:

@ SNDHoldings: The right investment or business to do is export of some agro-commodities from Nigeria such as (can only be shared with you). There are some valid agro-export orders we can easily fulfill to the U.S market ( taking advantage of the A.G.O.A opportunity Act ). There are also valid agro product orders from arbitrage markets in Europe and middle East that we can jointly fulfill. At least for a start we can be doing up to 2 X 40 FCL each month selling on FOB Apapa port basis or FCA ( importer`s facility at Apapa port). Payments terms are also good. Some comes with a down deposit after signing contract. The fact that you are based in Canada makes it all the more easier for us because in international business , trust equals contract. We can collaborate and co-operate to achieve long term business relationship.You can send me e-mail me : ceo@amagoldgroup.com or call me on 0809-281-2289.

Thanks a lot for your input, but business idea is sound but appears to require a lot of capital and looks to be me as though it's gonna be complex, hence too risky(no offence intended). You're free to convince me with cost involvement and feasibility of the business; being that it involves international transactions.
Re: I'm Investing In A Business...i Need A Partner by Nobody: 10:37pm On Apr 10, 2017
Ayodehji202:
Just small investment in my transportation bussiness is all I need

Oga, I am looking for partner, not just investing in your business and expect a ROI. I want to be involved in the day-to-day operation of the business, and possibly be a major shareholder if my capital exceeds yours and vice versa. Transportation, like real estate, is always a lucrative business, but can show amplify on it a bit further. When it comes to the business I don't discriminate as long as we are making money in the long run. Thanks.
Re: I'm Investing In A Business...i Need A Partner by genuineone: 5:35am On Apr 11, 2017
SNDHoldings:

Oga/madam, I admire your sense of humor, perhaps doing exploit with someone who has no business idea or presentation relative to my write-up is quite tantalizing. Can you share your idea with everyone? Please be serious about this....thanks!

It's a fast moving consumer good that has three major brands available in Nigeria, It is quite cheap and useful to every one both male and female. with the research I have done and cost calculation. I discovered that it is very profitable.

I won't say more than this. Am already planning how to get a loan, though am still gathering more info on the business.
Re: I'm Investing In A Business...i Need A Partner by obegiri: 11:28am On Apr 11, 2017
G
Re: I'm Investing In A Business...i Need A Partner by Jhymrod(f): 12:28pm On Apr 11, 2017
SNDHoldings:

Thank you for your feedback. Although I have zero knowledge about fish business but I've been told that it can be quite lucrative as a result of its novel nature compared to the popular businesses. My concern though, apart from my lack of knowledge, is land acquisition cost; last time I checked acquiring a land in Lagos these days can be overwhelmingly exorbitant. Also, you did mention 'we' in your feedback, how many existing investors or partners do you currently have? Please also let me how much I should be looking if I was to invest.
Good day,
I am also aware of the huge amount of money required to purchase a land in Lagos and would advice that the land be purchased in neighbouring cities or town close to lagos. With good marketing strategies one could still break into and remain relevant in lagos.
It is also a known fact that the fish business thrive better in some towns in ogun state especially ijebu axis with the situation of large fish farms.
With an investment of 2million naira (fixed cost + recurrent or running cost inclusive) with a production target of 100,000 fingerlings per production cycle (6weeks) would yield a ROI of 33.5%.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Zenith Bank Equity, Ethical And Mutual Fund / Where can I get Affordable Artwork For Homes And Offices In Lagos? / How Can One Earn Atleast $10 A Week ONLINE?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.