Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,736 members, 7,851,532 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:39 PM

Tatafos (4rm Jokes Section) Meet-up Thread - Dating And Meet-up Zone (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Tatafos (4rm Jokes Section) Meet-up Thread (50818 Views)

Drop The State U R 4rm And Ur Bbm Pin / Tatafos (4rm Jokes Section) Meet-up Thread / Dating & Meet Up Thread Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (110) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tatafos (4rm Jokes Section) Meet-up Thread by tayoast(m): 9:02pm On Jun 08, 2010
ewewo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I said it!!!! she no pass thru kindergaten tongue
Re: Tatafos (4rm Jokes Section) Meet-up Thread by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:54pm On Jun 08, 2010
[size=13pt]wetin concern you. . . . .? grin[/size]

tayo_ast:

ewewo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I said it!!!! she no pass thru kindergaten tongue

Re: Tatafos (4rm Jokes Section) Meet-up Thread by Ben13: 10:57am On Jun 09, 2010
luizworld:

^  VERY SIMPLE ONE EARS tongue
A good tatafo must be with many ears cos to gossip needs that important apparatus. cheesy
Hot threads on Jokes: with nich, with marcelino, with Dyt, with Ben Updates weekly. wink
Re: Tatafos (4rm Jokes Section) Meet-up Thread by patwhizkid(f): 11:51am On Jun 09, 2010
Ben!
Re: Tatafos (4rm Jokes Section) Meet-up Thread by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jun 09, 2010
Ben-10:

A good tatafo must be with many ears cos to gossip needs that important apparatus. cheesy
Hot threads on Jokes: with nich, with marcelino, with Dyt, with Ben Updates weekly. wink
dnt worry my one ear is enuff for me, ,e dey hear everything wink
Re: Tatafos (4rm Jokes Section) Meet-up Thread by Pharoh: 2:19pm On Jun 09, 2010
Ben na half ear i get ooo, shey i qualify so?c cool
Re: Tatafos (4rm Jokes Section) Meet-up Thread by patwhizkid(f): 2:20pm On Jun 09, 2010
Pharoh, how market?
Re: Tatafos (4rm Jokes Section) Meet-up Thread by dani1luv: 4:54pm On Jun 09, 2010
Test question No. 2 angry
If an orange is orange, why isn't a lime called a green or a lemon called a yellow? grin
Re: Tatafos (4rm Jokes Section) Meet-up Thread by Ben13: 5:14pm On Jun 09, 2010
ewu! cheesy where you carry this WAEC past question come from? shocked
Re: Tatafos (4rm Jokes Section) Meet-up Thread by patwhizkid(f): 5:22pm On Jun 09, 2010
lol Dani wey even fail common entrance.
Re: Tatafos (4rm Jokes Section) Meet-up Thread by dani1luv: 7:36pm On Jun 09, 2010
Ben-10:

ewu! cheesy where you carry this WAEC past question come from? shocked
See jamb question. grin .whia you carry this [b]Primary School Certificat[/b]e Question come 4rm. .
Re: Tatafos (4rm Jokes Section) Meet-up Thread by tayoast(m): 10:52pm On Jun 09, 2010
education smh
Re: Tatafos (4rm Jokes Section) Meet-up Thread by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:02pm On Jun 09, 2010
[size=13pt]I hiss. . . . . grin[/size]
Re: Tatafos (4rm Jokes Section) Meet-up Thread by tayoast(m): 11:12pm On Jun 09, 2010
evry body run away!!!
Satan is hissing!!!!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Tatafos (4rm Jokes Section) Meet-up Thread by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:22pm On Jun 09, 2010
[size=13pt]you don't need to run away dear. . . . Satan is not dangerous , he's a friendly guy and i promise you will be happy if you don't keep em as enemy. . . come let's play , Satan love's you!! grin grin wink[/size]

tayo_ast:

evry body run away!!!
Satan is hissing!!!!! shocked shocked shocked

Re: Tatafos (4rm Jokes Section) Meet-up Thread by tayoast(m): 11:25pm On Jun 09, 2010
Blood of Jesus!!!
Blood of Jesus!!!
Blood of Jesus!!!

**ogaga, dont make me hate u!!!**
Re: Tatafos (4rm Jokes Section) Meet-up Thread by patwhizkid(f): 11:33pm On Jun 09, 2010
lol see as dis one dey fear satan sef
Re: Tatafos (4rm Jokes Section) Meet-up Thread by tayoast(m): 11:44pm On Jun 09, 2010
abi now?
Re: Tatafos (4rm Jokes Section) Meet-up Thread by patwhizkid(f): 11:47pm On Jun 09, 2010
rofl. . .nor fear jor, ogaga satan na toothless bull dog.
Re: Tatafos (4rm Jokes Section) Meet-up Thread by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:52pm On Jun 09, 2010
[size=13pt]Don’t let anyone tell you who you are; that can only come from your soul.[/size]

patwhizkid:

rofl. . .nor fear jor, ogaga satan na toothless bull dog.
Re: Tatafos (4rm Jokes Section) Meet-up Thread by tayoast(m): 11:54pm On Jun 09, 2010
smh
Re: Tatafos (4rm Jokes Section) Meet-up Thread by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:56pm On Jun 09, 2010
[size=13pt]You can shout the blood of Jesus from today till tomorrow , it won't make any change. . . . and can't disturb any of my mission .well , don't be afraid , i have only come to make friendship and not war. . . . but please , remove  '' JESUS '' from here . undecided [/size]

tayo_ast:

Blood of Jesus!!!
Blood of Jesus!!!
Blood of Jesus!!!

**ogaga, dont make me hate u!!!**

Re: Tatafos (4rm Jokes Section) Meet-up Thread by patwhizkid(f): 12:03am On Jun 10, 2010
Jesus! Ogaga and satan and ojuju wants to bite tayo, plz come and pursue them and catch them and flog them and kolobi their wallets and send them to an ENDLESS JOURNEY where they shall never return to tell their story.
Re: Tatafos (4rm Jokes Section) Meet-up Thread by tayoast(m): 12:05am On Jun 10, 2010
hisses at ogaga
Re: Tatafos (4rm Jokes Section) Meet-up Thread by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:15am On Jun 10, 2010
[size=13pt]Take time to contemplate your past. Learn from your previous acts and heal from that which has caused you pain. . . . i didn't mean mean to bite anyone , stop what you're doing dear. . . . Satan is not an enemy and i want you to know that . all i wany you to do is , ponder the present. Be wise in your choices, as what you do today will be the foundation for your tomorrow. smiley[/size]

patwhizkid:

Jesus! Ogaga and satan and ojuju wants to bite tayo, plz come and pursue them and catch them and flog them and kolobi their wallets and send them to an ENDLESS JOURNEY where they shall never return to tell their story.
Re: Tatafos (4rm Jokes Section) Meet-up Thread by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:17am On Jun 10, 2010
[size=13pt]Contemplate the future; it is never too early to prepare for what is to come. Time goes faster than you may think. . . . please , stop hissing at me like a snail . grin wink[/size]

tayo_ast:

hisses at ogaga
Re: Tatafos (4rm Jokes Section) Meet-up Thread by Nobody: 2:37am On Jun 10, 2010
dani1luv:

Test question No. 2 angry
If an orange is orange, why isn't a lime called a green or a lemon called a yellow? grin

kai. .this ur question na die. . grin because the person found out the colour 'orange' first so named it orange whereas the lemon and lime was named before the the colour yellow was made. tongue grin
Re: Tatafos (4rm Jokes Section) Meet-up Thread by Ben13: 9:42am On Jun 10, 2010
Dani na the best olodo I ever met grin

Orange fruit is different from orange colour, ewu! tongue You no dey see road? One needs to lecture you on colours cos ya colour blindness never heal. grin

Luiz, come to the jokes section and complete your registration.
Re: Tatafos (4rm Jokes Section) Meet-up Thread by xynerise: 12:15pm On Jun 10, 2010
Ben-10:

Dani na the best olodo I ever met grin

Orange fruit is different from orange colour, ewu! tongue You no dey see road? One needs to lecture you on colours cos ya colour blindness never heal. grin

Luiz, come to the jokes section and complete your registration.

Why u dey fall Dani yansh hand?
You the guy no go better scool. Wetin be that name of e scool sef undecided
Ok, Ota-Akara secondary Secondary scool Oke Oja. grin
Re: Tatafos (4rm Jokes Section) Meet-up Thread by tayoast(m): 12:46pm On Jun 10, 2010
testing microphone. . . 
Re: Tatafos (4rm Jokes Section) Meet-up Thread by xynerise: 12:53pm On Jun 10, 2010
Free me now! grin
Re: Tatafos (4rm Jokes Section) Meet-up Thread by tayoast(m): 12:59pm On Jun 10, 2010
. . .prah!!

**wats wt d advert na??**

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (110) (Reply)

Interview Between Hateu2 And Naughty Nauughty / Port Harcourt Nairalanders / Singles! Let's Mingle [24-35years]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.