Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,579 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:35 AM

BBNaija: Bisola's Husband Never Showed Up On Her Wedding Day - Woman Says - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Bisola's Husband Never Showed Up On Her Wedding Day - Woman Says (40844 Views)

BBNaija: Bisola's Sister At UNILAG To Share Recharge Cards / BBNaija: Bisola Aiyeola's Daughter And Family Pictured / Throwback Pics Of BBNaija Bisola Wit Iyanya At 1st Ever MTN Project Fame In 2008 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Bisola's Husband Never Showed Up On Her Wedding Day - Woman Says by emefav: 6:49am On Apr 09, 2017
An Instagram user, @Mzcapitaldiva, has revealed something we all don't know about Bisola, who is one of the Big Brother Naija top 5 housemates. Mzcapitaldiva who went to a market in Lagos to bedsheets, took to Instagram to reveal what a market woman told her about Bisola.

According to her, Bisola's husband never showed up on her wedding day, and the strong woman we all are seeing in the Big Brother Naija house, has really moved on from all that.

Here's what she wrote;

"So today I went to the market to buy some bedsheets and I heard the woman selling the bedsheets talking about #BBNaija..as usual,me being the listener that I am.. I choose to listen to her... then I heard her talking about @iambisola ..so out of curiosity I asked .Mummy this one that you are rooting for bisola like this..

Ahan you must b a fan o..and she said bisola isn't just someone she knows randomly in fact, she's has known them for years(Bisiola,her younger sister,her Mum and her brother) even before her daughter(Leila) came into the picture.Uhmmm...trust me,in my head I just knew this will b very interesting...so I asked again..

Madam that lady is very Strong o..and she said Yes..she's very strong,For a girl that her husband didn't show up on her wedding day!Yes!she's very strong...and I was totally in shock..and asked again the husband didn't show up.. for what reason?..and she said only God knows why!!!

The whole Saint LEO's Catholic Church in ikeja was something else that day and she was pregnant then o,that Girl is indeed a very strong girl...immediately I felt very touched and I started thinking..lost in my own thoughts..tried putting myself or my loved one in her shoes and I know most of us will say GodForbid..

And I wonder how she came out strong...and the woman said again you know believe me say I sabi her abi?? wait make I call her mama...and she did..after exchanging pleasantries..(the phone was on speaker)and I heard mama saying'hope say una they vote o,my daughter must win o'Right there I believed the woman has a cordial relationship with the family...and she responded ,I they root for bisola for my shop and she ask me to say something... immediately I just Screamed #TeamBisola

#NaTheWorkWeyWeDeyDo..I'm not a #BBNfan .. but today after hearing a little bit of bisola's story..I will vote.. even if it's just one vote.. I will vote...}#DontjudgeHer #lethewitoutsincastthefirstone #SheDeservesToWin #thatGirlEyeDonSee...#weneedstrongpeoplewhodontputothersdown #AttackMeBcsOfMyWriteUpAndiWillEatYouRaw!"

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/04/bbnaija-bisolas-husband-never-showed-up.html

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Bisola's Husband Never Showed Up On Her Wedding Day - Woman Says by Scream(m): 6:57am On Apr 09, 2017
She has won something already...the money is not all there is to it. Ebuka didn't win about 11years ago, see him now.

122 Likes 5 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Bisola's Husband Never Showed Up On Her Wedding Day - Woman Says by Nobody: 6:59am On Apr 09, 2017
OMG, emotional manipulation galore. Other people have been through much worse, so what if she was ditched at the altar? Let's not forget that she also said she dated a guy & his friend, behind the guy's back. Karma is swift! I have nothing against her though, I'm just not moved by the story.

85 Likes 7 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Bisola's Husband Never Showed Up On Her Wedding Day - Woman Says by Nutase: 7:14am On Apr 09, 2017
Campaign after election cry

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Bisola's Husband Never Showed Up On Her Wedding Day - Woman Says by IamAirforce1: 7:16am On Apr 09, 2017
Well, from all she did in the big brother house shamelessly, (succking TTT dicck, phucking him and flirty with Bally, bassey and bullying other house members)

I'm not surprised.

40 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Bisola's Husband Never Showed Up On Her Wedding Day - Woman Says by darbeelicous(f): 7:23am On Apr 09, 2017
so make we fry beans abi??
#base_on_logistics

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Bisola's Husband Never Showed Up On Her Wedding Day - Woman Says by Famocious(m): 8:02am On Apr 09, 2017
I might have done the same if I was in his shoe...

Though Bisola is caring, playful, fun to be with but hot tempered

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Bisola's Husband Never Showed Up On Her Wedding Day - Woman Says by Raintaker(m): 8:04am On Apr 09, 2017
Na lie We no go vote, none of them really deserves to win.
Maybe Bassey, bit he's out of d house.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Bisola's Husband Never Showed Up On Her Wedding Day - Woman Says by Moreoffaith(m): 9:10am On Apr 09, 2017
I know this crap will end in couple of hours.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Bisola's Husband Never Showed Up On Her Wedding Day - Woman Says by ednut1(m): 9:10am On Apr 09, 2017
who cares
Re: BBNaija: Bisola's Husband Never Showed Up On Her Wedding Day - Woman Says by olamilekside2: 9:11am On Apr 09, 2017
Okay
Re: BBNaija: Bisola's Husband Never Showed Up On Her Wedding Day - Woman Says by israelmao(m): 9:11am On Apr 09, 2017
Their headaches
Re: BBNaija: Bisola's Husband Never Showed Up On Her Wedding Day - Woman Says by passionatebae: 9:12am On Apr 09, 2017
Hnmnmmm
Re: BBNaija: Bisola's Husband Never Showed Up On Her Wedding Day - Woman Says by itsRhamzy: 9:14am On Apr 09, 2017
This is pure bullshyte. Am I supposed to feel pity for her from this story?

Based on logistics abeg...

Team Vote Efe...

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Bisola's Husband Never Showed Up On Her Wedding Day - Woman Says by Drabrah(m): 9:15am On Apr 09, 2017
She get husband?
No be Baby Mama she be!
Re: BBNaija: Bisola's Husband Never Showed Up On Her Wedding Day - Woman Says by cagcani: 9:15am On Apr 09, 2017
Nutase:
Campaign after election cry
Re: BBNaija: Bisola's Husband Never Showed Up On Her Wedding Day - Woman Says by Akshow: 9:15am On Apr 09, 2017
His loss. She's a strong and talented African woman

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Bisola's Husband Never Showed Up On Her Wedding Day - Woman Says by Nobody: 9:16am On Apr 09, 2017
Wurreva

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Bisola's Husband Never Showed Up On Her Wedding Day - Woman Says by neutrotoba(m): 9:16am On Apr 09, 2017
Eyah so touching

This came late tho, voting has closed. Already givenTboss my votes

itsRhamzy:
This is pure bullshyte. Am I supposed to feel pity for her from this story?

Based on logistics abeg...

Team Vote Efe...

This shows you all have been making only noise.. If you have been voting, you'd know voting closed 8pm last night.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Bisola's Husband Never Showed Up On Her Wedding Day - Woman Says by ochuski(m): 9:16am On Apr 09, 2017
Based on Logistics #TeamEFE

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Bisola's Husband Never Showed Up On Her Wedding Day - Woman Says by mysteriousman(m): 9:16am On Apr 09, 2017
Hmmm.... interesting, voters over to you
Re: BBNaija: Bisola's Husband Never Showed Up On Her Wedding Day - Woman Says by Akalia(m): 9:18am On Apr 09, 2017
Ok we don hear amebo. Bisola for biggie's money. Keep the votes coming.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Bisola's Husband Never Showed Up On Her Wedding Day - Woman Says by edo3(m): 9:18am On Apr 09, 2017
Drabrah:
She get husband? No be Baby Mama she be!
?
Re: BBNaija: Bisola's Husband Never Showed Up On Her Wedding Day - Woman Says by Kobicove(m): 9:18am On Apr 09, 2017
Bvllshit story to win sympathy votes! undecided
Re: BBNaija: Bisola's Husband Never Showed Up On Her Wedding Day - Woman Says by smartty68(m): 9:18am On Apr 09, 2017
OP thank you. But base on logistics

Team Efe for the mula

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Bisola's Husband Never Showed Up On Her Wedding Day - Woman Says by omonighoblessing(f): 9:18am On Apr 09, 2017
one way or the other ...we all have stories we have passed through that makes us stronger.....but that's not a criteria to be a winner in the game.
I have gone through worse,so tell me am I supposed to win ?
let the best man win pls!

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Bisola's Husband Never Showed Up On Her Wedding Day - Woman Says by oyienootieno: 9:18am On Apr 09, 2017
emefav:
An Instagram user, @Mzcapitaldiva, has revealed something we all don't know about Bisola, who is one of the Big Brother Naija top 5 housemates. Mzcapitaldiva who went to a market in Lagos to bedsheets, took to Instagram to reveal what a market woman told her about Bisola.

According to her, Bisola's husband never showed up on her wedding day, and the strong woman we all are seeing in the Big Brother Naija house, has really moved on from all that.

Here's what she wrote;

"So today I went to the market to buy some bedsheets and I heard the woman selling the bedsheets talking about #BBNaija..as usual,me being the listener that I am.. I choose to listen to her... then I heard her talking about @iambisola ..so out of curiosity I asked .Mummy this one that you are rooting for bisola like this..

Ahan you must b a fan o..and she said bisola isn't just someone she knows randomly in fact, she's has known them for years(Bisiola,her younger sister,her Mum and her brother) even before her daughter(Leila) came into the picture.Uhmmm...trust me,in my head I just knew this will b very interesting...so I asked again..

Madam that lady is very Strong o..and she said Yes..she's very strong,For a girl that her husband didn't show up on her wedding day!Yes!she's very strong...and I was totally in shock..and asked again the husband didn't show up.. for what reason?..and she said only God knows why!!!

The whole Saint LEO's Catholic Church in ikeja was something else that day and she was pregnant then o,that Girl is indeed a very strong girl...immediately I felt very touched and I started thinking..lost in my own thoughts..tried putting myself or my loved one in her shoes and I know most of us will say GodForbid..

And I wonder how she came out strong...and the woman said again you know believe me say I sabi her abi?? wait make I call her mama...and she did..after exchanging pleasantries..(the phone was on speaker)and I heard mama saying'hope say una they vote o,my daughter must win o'Right there I believed the woman has a cordial relationship with the family...and she responded ,I they root for bisola for my shop and she ask me to say something... immediately I just Screamed #TeamBisola

#NaTheWorkWeyWeDeyDo..I'm not a #BBNfan .. but today after hearing a little bit of bisola's story..I will vote.. even if it's just one vote.. I will vote...}#DontjudgeHer #lethewitoutsincastthefirstone #SheDeservesToWin #thatGirlEyeDonSee...#weneedstrongpeoplewhodontputothersdown #AttackMeBcsOfMyWriteUpAndiWillEatYouRaw!"

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/04/bbnaija-bisolas-husband-never-showed-up.html

Please next time, tell the woman to mind her business...

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Bisola's Husband Never Showed Up On Her Wedding Day - Woman Says by Lilymax(f): 9:19am On Apr 09, 2017
I can't wait for the end of this show undecided
Re: BBNaija: Bisola's Husband Never Showed Up On Her Wedding Day - Woman Says by Lataability(m): 9:19am On Apr 09, 2017
base on logistic

Re: BBNaija: Bisola's Husband Never Showed Up On Her Wedding Day - Woman Says by jaxxy(m): 9:20am On Apr 09, 2017
I like bisola for many reasons.

1. Shes not desperate for d money like sm1 else i also like lol lipsrsealed
2. She doesn't keep a grudge
3. Super talent
4. Lively and always ready to give her best
5. Doesn't gives up easily
6. Free hearted, caring and loving

She will make ut big. I sure even if she doesn't win.

#Team EFE however

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Bisola's Husband Never Showed Up On Her Wedding Day - Woman Says by oyienootieno: 9:22am On Apr 09, 2017
I have never voted for any of the house mate, but because of these trash, i promise to spend a reasonable amount to vote for her, meanwhile it is not a do or die that she wins.. fame is already achieved.. some alfa sule somewhere will pay double the BBN money.. pun inteded.
Re: BBNaija: Bisola's Husband Never Showed Up On Her Wedding Day - Woman Says by oyienootieno: 9:23am On Apr 09, 2017
Lilymax:
I can't wait for the end of this show undecided

Me too.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Male Celebrities Wore To AMVCA 2018 (Photos) / BBNaija: Omoshola's Romantic Scene In 2face's 'Officially Blind' Video / BBNaija: Mike Becomes Head Of House, Wins Lipton Ice Tea N1M, Trip To Mauritius

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.