Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

BBNaija: Bisola's Husband Never Showed Up On Her Wedding Day - Woman Says - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Bisola's Husband Never Showed Up On Her Wedding Day - Woman Says (40881 Views)

BBNaija: Bisola's Sister At UNILAG To Share Recharge Cards / BBNaija: Bisola Aiyeola's Daughter And Family Pictured / Throwback Pics Of BBNaija Bisola Wit Iyanya At 1st Ever MTN Project Fame In 2008 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Bisola's Husband Never Showed Up On Her Wedding Day - Woman Says by Nobody: 10:47am On Apr 09, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Hi Carlos grin grin grin

LMFAO.

Ola, mi amigo *twirls moustache*
Re: BBNaija: Bisola's Husband Never Showed Up On Her Wedding Day - Woman Says by Candybob(m): 10:52am On Apr 09, 2017
omonighoblessing:
one way or the other ...we all have stories we have passed through that makes us stronger.....but that's not a criteria to be a winner in the game.
I have gone through worse,so tell me am I supposed to win ?
let the best man win pls!

Perhaps, but we dont know your story.
Do you care to share?
Re: BBNaija: Bisola's Husband Never Showed Up On Her Wedding Day - Woman Says by Heineken(m): 11:13am On Apr 09, 2017
Rubbish woman. She wan spoil the girl win.. If God say she go win.. Talk your rubbish fifty times
Re: BBNaija: Bisola's Husband Never Showed Up On Her Wedding Day - Woman Says by uzo66: 11:17am On Apr 09, 2017
ZarZar:

Ugh! Whatever! Fact remains she had a thing with the guy. End of.

Same way your mother did with her husband friend before She pushed your step father claiming He owns the pregnancy
Re: BBNaija: Bisola's Husband Never Showed Up On Her Wedding Day - Woman Says by Nobody: 11:18am On Apr 09, 2017
ZarZar:

LMFAO.

Ola, mi amigo *twirls moustache*

LMAO Nice moustache Senòr Carlos grin
Re: BBNaija: Bisola's Husband Never Showed Up On Her Wedding Day - Woman Says by kenx1(m): 11:20am On Apr 09, 2017
#teamEFE grin
Re: BBNaija: Bisola's Husband Never Showed Up On Her Wedding Day - Woman Says by Nobody: 11:23am On Apr 09, 2017
uzo66:

Same way your mother did with her husband friend before She pushed your step father claiming He owns the pregnancy

As with the Bisola story, this right there doesn't move me. Better luck next time. Unnecessary & lame personal insults are for the feeble minded. Argue & state facts or sit your retarded ass down, OK? smiley
Re: BBNaija: Bisola's Husband Never Showed Up On Her Wedding Day - Woman Says by uzo66: 11:25am On Apr 09, 2017
ZarZar:

As with the Bisola story, this right there doesn't move me. Better luck next time. Unnecessary & lame personal insults are for the feeble minded. Argue & state facts or sit your retarded ass down, OK? smiley

Please don't take this personal I just gave you a very important information that your mum have never told you before. You should thank me Asshole
Re: BBNaija: Bisola's Husband Never Showed Up On Her Wedding Day - Woman Says by Nobody: 11:25am On Apr 09, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:

LMAO Nice moustache Senòr Carlos grin

Mi guitarra nice too, senor

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Bisola's Husband Never Showed Up On Her Wedding Day - Woman Says by Nobody: 11:26am On Apr 09, 2017
uzo66:

Please don't take this personal I just gave you a very important information that your mum have never told you before. You should thank me Asshole

Re: BBNaija: Bisola's Husband Never Showed Up On Her Wedding Day - Woman Says by Eliz24(f): 11:28am On Apr 09, 2017
Are you trying to help or make fun of her, does the lady who posted this think bisola would be happy about this. This is rather unfair. She is not going to win not because I don't like her but its obvious she isn't so why publish this.
Re: BBNaija: Bisola's Husband Never Showed Up On Her Wedding Day - Woman Says by uzo66: 12:47pm On Apr 09, 2017
ZarZar:

Same way your step dad friend did to your Mum?
Re: BBNaija: Bisola's Husband Never Showed Up On Her Wedding Day - Woman Says by BABANGBALI: 12:49pm On Apr 09, 2017
Op it's too late to use sentiments to win vote for your bisola. Bisola lost a fan in me the day she did what she did with TTT in a live TV programme. She can't win this, gba be
Re: BBNaija: Bisola's Husband Never Showed Up On Her Wedding Day - Woman Says by ominirajj: 1:25pm On Apr 09, 2017
IamAirforce1:
Well, from all she did in the big brother house shamelessly, (succking TTT dicck, phucking him and flirty with Bally, bassey and bullying other house members)

I'm not surprised.
Were u deaf when TTT said Bisola did not suck his DICK
abi u dey for bbn house in SA
Re: BBNaija: Bisola's Husband Never Showed Up On Her Wedding Day - Woman Says by Dindondin(m): 1:35pm On Apr 09, 2017
Nutase:
Campaign after election cry
Bisola deserve it more
Re: BBNaija: Bisola's Husband Never Showed Up On Her Wedding Day - Woman Says by Dindondin(m): 1:37pm On Apr 09, 2017
IamAirforce1:
Well, from all she did in the big brother house shamelessly, (succking TTT dicck, phucking him and flirty with Bally, bassey and bullying other house members)

I'm not surprised.
Did u really see her Suco TTT's dic k?
What's the colour of TTT's dick?
Do you remember TBoss usually display her breasts too?
If men can v something else to show.
I m sure Efe too go don show us
Re: BBNaija: Bisola's Husband Never Showed Up On Her Wedding Day - Woman Says by GloriaNinja(f): 1:39pm On Apr 09, 2017
Who gives a damn if she was dumped at the altar, many Syrian children. are dying and u came up with this crap? she hasn't gone through worse things many people go through in life
Re: BBNaija: Bisola's Husband Never Showed Up On Her Wedding Day - Woman Says by lailo: 2:14pm On Apr 09, 2017
Na she write her story by herself,but she can re-write it by herself too.
Re: BBNaija: Bisola's Husband Never Showed Up On Her Wedding Day - Woman Says by Jimi23(m): 3:04pm On Apr 09, 2017
luminouz:

Really? Tell me more...ur fiance left u hanging n dangling @d altar too? shocked shocked

The story is not true. A picture surfaced earlier on of Bisola and her baby daddy at their daughter's christening.
Re: BBNaija: Bisola's Husband Never Showed Up On Her Wedding Day - Woman Says by Damseldammie(f): 3:12pm On Apr 09, 2017
... Màmá aláròyé, ìyen kòjewa.
Team Efe... winks
Re: BBNaija: Bisola's Husband Never Showed Up On Her Wedding Day - Woman Says by omonighoblessing(f): 4:06pm On Apr 09, 2017
luminouz:

Really? Tell me more...ur fiance left u hanging n dangling @d altar too? shocked shocked
grin NEVER!
Re: BBNaija: Bisola's Husband Never Showed Up On Her Wedding Day - Woman Says by omonighoblessing(f): 4:08pm On Apr 09, 2017
Candybob:

Perhaps, but we dont know your story.
Do you care to share?
i have shared one of them here in this platform. .......go through my topics you see it.
that's just one.the rest is going to be revealed in time..or might never be revealed!
meanwhile. ....... I knew this questions will be askedgrin
Re: BBNaija: Bisola's Husband Never Showed Up On Her Wedding Day - Woman Says by Phil3(m): 7:35pm On Apr 09, 2017
Re: BBNaija: Bisola's Husband Never Showed Up On Her Wedding Day - Woman Says by Candybob(m): 1:32am On Apr 10, 2017
omonighoblessing:
i have shared one of them here in this platform. .......go through my topics you see it.
that's just one.the rest is going to be revealed in time..or might never be revealed!
meanwhile. ....... I knew this questions will be askedgrin

I did not see any such story that looks like a personal trial there. Maybe if i knew the topic, the search would be less tedious.

But thats by the way, empathizing with people may not solve the problem, but it can go a long way to save us from unnecessary problems.
Never forget that when one is grieved, we are all at risk!
Re: BBNaija: Bisola's Husband Never Showed Up On Her Wedding Day - Woman Says by omonighoblessing(f): 10:56am On Apr 10, 2017
Candybob:

I did not see any such story that looks like a personal trial there. Maybe if i knew the topic, the search would be less tedious.

But thats by the way, empathizing with people may not solve the problem, but it can go a long way to save us from unnecessary problems.
Never forget that when one is grieved, we are all at risk!
www.nairaland.com/3193301/why-some-men-behave-way
Re: BBNaija: Bisola's Husband Never Showed Up On Her Wedding Day - Woman Says by Andrew190: 12:56pm On Apr 10, 2017
Ever since the surprise success of the Fox TV show “Glee” audiences have been exposed to the world of choirs, high school show choirs, and the world of a capella. The film “Pitch Perfect” deals with the latter of the three.
“Pitch Perfect” stars Anna Kendrick as Beca, an incoming freshman at Barden College who is forced to go to college by her father who just happens to be a professor there. To know about Pitch Perfect 3 Rumors just take a look and you get all the information you need.
Re: BBNaija: Bisola's Husband Never Showed Up On Her Wedding Day - Woman Says by Candybob(m): 5:46pm On Apr 21, 2017
omonighoblessing:
www.nairaland.com/3193301/why-some-men-behave-way

Alright well I see you have been through your own headache.. And just like you felt the need to let the steam off by telling it, the Bisola girl should also be allowed to let off her own steam. Note she is not the one telling the story but someone else... She is still yet to refer to it.

BTW your case is not as bad as hers. 'while this statement annoys me a lot because that someone else went or is going through a horrific experience does not mean I should suddenly become comfortable is a 'less horrific' situation', it is true.
You were left by your date who went on to marry another girl after 2yrs, she was left at the altar by a guy she trusted. Imagine all the money spent, all the effort, all the stress... Mind u, we don't know how long she dated the guy.
So basically, my confusion is why do u find it difficult to empathize with her, having gone through a similar situation?
Re: BBNaija: Bisola's Husband Never Showed Up On Her Wedding Day - Woman Says by omonighoblessing(f): 8:00pm On Apr 21, 2017
Candybob:

Alright well I see you have been through your own headache.. And just like you felt the need to let the steam off by telling it, the Bisola girl should also be allowed to let off her own steam. Note she is not the one telling the story but someone else... She is still yet to refer to it.

BTW your case is not as bad as hers. 'while this statement annoys me a lot because that someone else went or is going through a horrific experience does not mean I should suddenly become comfortable is a 'less horrific' situation', it is true.
You were left by your date who went on to marry another girl after 2yrs, she was left at the altar by a guy she trusted. Imagine all the money spent, all the effort, all the stress... Mind u, we don't know how long she dated the guy.
So basically, my confusion is why do u find it difficult to empathize with her, having gone through a similar situation?
I have looked past it.......life is a lesson ,I have learnt!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Male Celebrities Wore To AMVCA 2018 (Photos) / BBNaija: Omoshola's Romantic Scene In 2face's 'Officially Blind' Video / Big Brother Naija 2018 Audition! N45 Million For 2018 BBNAIJA Winner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.