Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,230 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat (71812 Views)

Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) / ​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More / 5 Ways Apostle Suleman Can Prove His Innocence In Stephanie Otobo’s Sex Mess (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by felixomor: 7:30pm On Apr 09, 2017
linearity:

And you know that he was not give her anything to drink because you were there?

I know a lot about Canada than you, instead of making blanket statements, why not point to something specific I said about Canada that you think is false?

BTW, if you already know about her saying that, she was given a concoction to drink in order to abort her pregnancy, why were you asking for the Hospital name where she carried out the abortion and the Doctor's details?

The inform I provided previously was to refute your uninformed and myopic comments that, there are no quack or unlicensed chemists or Doctors in Canada. And you have produced zero evidence to backup your unsubstantiated claims, but am not surprised, because the apple does not fall far from the tree.

Your type of Christians are the ones Jesus rebuked in Matt 23...saying "Woe unto you scribes and Pharisees....for ye bind heavy burdens, hard to bear, and lay them on men's shoulders; but ye theyself will not move them with one of your fingers"...If you are asking her to bring all these proof, equally lay the same burden of producing proof on the other side that accursed her of being a terrorist working with BK and also that her lawyers are planning to kill her and blame it on the Apostle.

@ bolded

Sorry you lied.
You brought up the possibility of her patronizing quacks for abortion first
After I mentioned "hospitals"
I never mentioned abortion in my post u replied.

I can recall your quote.

And then, u asking me to tell the other party to provide evidence too is a childish talk.
The case is already in court,
So they are not wrong if they choose to wait for court day. That's what a normal lawyer will advise.

Besides, otobo is the one who chose to bring evidence to court of public opinion.
So allow us to scrutinize it deeply.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by dominusgai(m): 7:31pm On Apr 09, 2017
sircrabo:

If u use BBM, check for your 2015 chats. When you scroll up, you won't find earlier messages
then you must have changed your memory card or previously deleted the chat message. Bb will never automatically delete ur chat history. you can email them or call them for confirmation.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by dominusgai(m): 7:38pm On Apr 09, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

You are the one that should stop being foolish and be reasonable for once, I don't care about the chat message, But what job did she do for Pastor Sule to make him send her #1million? Don't tell me the statement of account is also fake too..

Useless worshiper daddy G.O..
bro, what about the others he gave millions to? y did you not question him giving Leo mazie $60k? Mind u, no one knew he gave Leo that amount until this otobo saga. I also know he has given many others money too. if in your life u still believe that nobody can give people millions without sleeping with them or announcing it then your poverty mentality needs to be broken.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by Nobody: 7:57pm On Apr 09, 2017
Antares:
Don't be brainless. There's something called censorship in journalism. If you get the plate number clearly, that's another legal case on its own.
Why not tender such evidence in court if they knew the consequences. So they think some of us are gulibe to believe every picture posted online without drilling and analysing it. Why would they not show it boldly. Nonense

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:04pm On Apr 09, 2017
dominusgai:

bro, what about the others he gave millions to? y did you not question him giving Leo mazie $60k? Mind u, no one knew he gave Leo that amount until this otobo saga. I also know he has given many others money too. if in your life u still believe that nobody can give people millions without sleeping with them or announcing it then your poverty mentality needs to be broken.

Oga i have given people more than that, I have help my male friend more than female self, In Leo mazie he was down with kidney problem so what was the money given to otobo for? What was the business they have together etc..
Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by Nobody: 8:05pm On Apr 09, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Why not tender such evidence in court if they knew the consequences. So they think some of us are gulibe to believe every picture posted online without drilling and analysing it. Why would they not show it boldly. Nonense
of course the small girl is doing what she knows. Putting out allegations, left for the pastor to sue her comprehensively. Do you realise that the vehicular licencing authority or the banks can deal with the involved parties if they forged particulars in their names?

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by marks1010: 8:26pm On Apr 09, 2017
Georgville:
It could be she took the screen shots same day they chatted, hence the time indicator on the messages.
. If she took the screenshot on that same day they had the chat. What is 08/04/17 doing on that screenshot?

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by olarinre63: 9:00pm On Apr 09, 2017
The devil is at work. What I know is that a million generation of darkness can never overcome the lineage of light..Light shall prevail.
Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by koboko69: 9:03pm On Apr 09, 2017
motherfucker:
Hello everyone,

Otobo is truly a blackmailer. She keep shoving her "proof" down our throat like we were there when things was going on between them.

It's pity people are not using their brain or they are also part of the blackmail trying to pull the Apostle down.

All her supporters should tell her to carry her "proof" to court where it is highly needed and not social media. Only blackmailer does what she is currently doing and we are not stupid to believe her lies.

Sahara Reporter used "When things were good" to describe their report which means the date of the proof is in the Past and not current.

lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by berrystunn(m): 9:14pm On Apr 09, 2017
malware:

I didn't see any FULL date in the chats Mortherfucker. The 08 April you are seeing there is not the date of the chat but the date the screenshots were taken.

But she said she lost every thing on her phone
Where did she get this one from??

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by olajazz(m): 9:23pm On Apr 09, 2017
bizie:

Why won't you. You brain has been removed and replaced with hard disk. Then it was loaded with software that can't enable you think. Go sleep joor.

can you hear your self out,she took screenshot ever since and you could not share them when you wea asked to,na now u see d screenshot bring comeout..
how am i sure you are not d orobo, oooops sorry otobo...

my friend go get some weed
Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by laudate: 9:23pm On Apr 09, 2017
kogistar:
lies, how do we know if that BBM account really belong to apostle??

Correct question! Abeg, collect one chilled Origin Zero from Mama Onome's stall. cool You deserve it!
Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by olajazz(m): 9:26pm On Apr 09, 2017
berrystunn:

But she said she lost every thing on her phone
Where did she get this one from??

i just weak for her o
Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by Nobody: 9:27pm On Apr 09, 2017
So these 'man of God' followers are still defending the indefensible ??

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by laudate: 9:30pm On Apr 09, 2017
Nnovica16439:
Guys, remember this same lady said her phone and laptop were collected from her at the point of entry airport and at the police station.... So my question is how did she retrieve all of those chat. Some one should please explain to me

Me sef, I dey wonder....! shocked

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by olajazz(m): 9:37pm On Apr 09, 2017
frosbel2:
So these 'man of God' followers are still defending the indefensible ??

YOU ARE TOTAL WASTE OF SPERM{SEMEN} MY FRIEND

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by dominusgai(m): 9:50pm On Apr 09, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Oga i have given people more than that, I have help my male friend more than female self, In Leo mazie he was down with kidney problem so what was the money given to otobo for? What was the business they have together etc..
make I hear say u don give people more than that. Internet can make people form anyhow. anyway I rest my case. if u say u have to have business with someone to be philanthropic, then I can no longer argue with you.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by Codes151(m): 10:12pm On Apr 09, 2017
Unless she munched it since 2015!! And she is using iPhone!! Abi
Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:20pm On Apr 09, 2017
dominusgai:

make I hear say u don give people more than that. Internet can make people form anyhow. anyway I rest my case. if u say u have to have business with someone to be philanthropic, then I can no longer argue with you.

Can you imagine dead brain, Pastor Sule deny knowing her in the first place, Later he said he only help her.. Please what kinda help is that.. Nothing concern me with their matter as no pastor will ever fool me or my likes hahha..

yahoo boy pastors everywhere..

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by dominusgai(m): 11:31pm On Apr 09, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Can you imagine dead brain, Pastor Sule deny knowing her in the first place, Later he said he only help her.. Please what kinda help is that.. Nothing concern me with their matter as no pastor will ever fool me or my likes hahha..

yahoo boy pastors everywhere..
ur stupidity level is greater than that of homer Simpson. when did he deny not knowing her. mind u, I am not saying pastor Suleiman cannot be guilty. I am saying the proof should be unreproachable.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by Nobody: 11:34pm On Apr 09, 2017
olajazz:

YOU ARE TOTAL WASTE OF SPERM{SEMEN} MY FRIEND

You mean your useless tout parading as pastor, lol - grin

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by laudate: 11:34pm On Apr 09, 2017
fpeter:
She's lying. Why would she be keeping screenshots of her supposed boo? Even when they were in good terms? How come none of her friends have stepped forward to back up her claims. I'm a woman, we brag about our high profile relationships at least to one or two trusted allies who would in turn leak it to their own besties. Think about it.

Babe!! Na true word you talk, o! shockedwink I hear you chics call it 'gisting sessions.'

charlesazeh:
oga! apostle and his wife had earlier agreed he has sent money to the girl to help her in the past and also talking about how she got the pictures of the apostle, his face can be cut into another body via Photoshop... the chat is not a proof, let her show us the personal phone number of the apostle call log and not saved up name.. i mean the digits...don't be too quick to judge, let them go to court and then court can verify all her evidences..i am not his fan or neither seen him in my life personally but i cant judge because he is a pastor...

Hmmn.... that is a good point you made...linking the user name to the phone digits! sad
Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by laudate: 11:39pm On Apr 09, 2017
motherfucker:
I will ask you same question I have always ask... when that screenshot came to light about the car... before you and whatever god you worship, did you clearly see the plate number behind the car? I am not referring to the image of the number on the TOP RIGHT corner but that very car in the image shared.. did u see the number or it looked blurry?

My brother, i zoomed, over zoomed and I couldn't see anything and someone wants me to believe that the number on the top right corner of the image is same as the plate number behind the car that is not clear?

Some say it is clear on Daniella's page and they don't have a copy? How then do you want me to believe.

Dude, I am not supporting anybody I am only ASKING question so I don't end up with an innocent blood in my hand. The ALUU4 is still fresh in my memory if you have forgotten about them, I have not.

Me sef, I don ask dis same question tire. cheesy I am yet to get a coherent answer from anybody. The vehicle license plates are not legible from the photograph, yet people keep insisting it is the pastor's car. I weak o! shocked

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by charlesazeh(m): 11:42pm On Apr 09, 2017
laudate:

Babe!! Na true word you talk, o! shockedwink I hear you chics call it 'gisting sessions.'

Hmmn.... that is a good point you made...linking the user name to the phone digits! sad
. I wonder how people just conclude on judgement without reasoning properly! Even the statement can be forged so the UBA has to confirm if the statements are true

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by laudate: 11:43pm On Apr 09, 2017
Antares:
Don't be brainless. There's something called censorship in journalism. If you get the plate number clearly, that's another legal case on its own.

Guy, can you listen to yourself? Censorship of what? Which journalism school did you go to? shocked If that car really carried the pastor's number plates, then why not take a photo that shows the digits on the number plates clearly and let everyone see it? If it is real, and not photo shopped, false or made up, then you have nothing to fear. It becomes nothing other than a report of an event, place or thing, or an eye-witness account. undecided

uzobaby:
My own is how did she do a screen shot of a phone she said got missen?when did the thief return her phone and laptop that she previously claimed was no where to be found? Abi did the phone suddenly appear from nowhere?

Good question! Some of us would like to know the answer....? cheesy

mcgaius:
This prank is very easy.All u need to do is to get two phones and register the BBC account of one as Apple Johnson and u are good to go.The same goes for video chat as there is an app you can use to do fake video chat.I can't mention it here to avoid more blackmail.

Hehehe.... this story is getting more interesting by the day! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:47pm On Apr 09, 2017
dominusgai:

ur stupidity level is greater than that of homer Simpson. when did he deny not knowing her. mind u, I am not saying pastor Suleiman cannot be guilty. I am saying the proof should be unreproachable.

Sorry bro i don't have much time arguing with you as it's gonna be a busy day tomorrow..
Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by laudate: 12:18am On Apr 10, 2017
femi4:
She started keeping proof after she was drugged. Let's be objective abeg
And you have seen concrete evidence that she was drugged?? A person who was drugged is highly unlikely to send the kind of responses she made in those chats, to the person who drugged her! sad

dominusgai:
As for message retrieval, even if you retrieve a bbm message, it will still only show the date of creation not date of retrieval. I have flashed and recovered numerous Bb devices. not one device has ever shown the date of retrieval, only the date of creation

for the statement of account, pastor Suleiman said before that he sent her money cos she asked. I personally know people that have received money from pastors.

for the face time picture, please who authenticated it? was it facetime ? I know for a fact face time will not do that without a court order. and bro, hope you do know they are at least nine people in the world that looks exactly like you. I have seen more that four people that are completely unrelated but look so much alike you can argue they are the same person. so I can believe she found someone that looked like Suleiman, took a pic and claimed it was him. that is why us will never convict a victim based on video recording alone without eye witness or fingerprints.

And bro, pastor Suleiman has indeed denied the claim.

then use ur brain o. if you can snap a face time pic, you can as well record a face time video. why no video recording of the chat

she said they were sleeping in one protea hotel. all protea hotels have security cams. and a good reporter should be able to get a cam video of both of them coming in at the same day.

Bros, may you live long! May the wisdom, knowledge and good sense that the Good Lord gave you never diminish! Can I get an Amen from somebody?? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by laudate: 12:34am On Apr 10, 2017
linearity:
I am sorry to disappoint you, there roadside chemists and quack Doctors in the US, Canada, UK, etc, just like in Nigeria.

In some states in the US no hospital can perform abortion for you, but people still get them done in those states. Besides, where she might have done it is not relevant as she might have done anywhere, including Nigeria or some other countries...it is your assumption that, s such procedures are always documented is in error here.

Beside, the Pastor's camp said she collaborated with terrorists like Boko Haram and also that her lawyers are planning to kill her in order to blame it on the Pastor. One will think, given your tenacity for documented proofs, you would have been chasing down that proof as well. Because, I sensed that, had it been she was the one that made that allegation, you will be asking for the documented proof of the address of those BK in Sambisa forest, the IMEI number of their phone, the series number of their ak47, including the signed documents or video chat of the alleged killers.

My guy, your bias and hypocrisy is so glaring and open, I can ride a whole horse through it. Try, to be objective, be open minded, give both sides the benefits of a doubt and if you want to apply any yardstick at all, apply it to both sides equally.

Guy, she said she bled for nearly a year after the so-called abortion. Are you trying to tell me that she never went to a hospital or to any doctor in Canada to seek treatment for the condition, (if it is true that it really happened)? Haba!! shocked

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by tk4rd: 4:34am On Apr 10, 2017
Georgville:
It could be she took the screen shots same day they chatted, hence the time indicator on the messages.
She snapped it that time and kept it.?? And waited for the future to come.??
Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by femi4: 4:53am On Apr 10, 2017
laudate:

And you have seen concrete evidence that she was drugged?? A person who was drugged is highly unlikely to send the kind of responses she made in those chats, to the person who drugged her! sad

You are wrong.....she was playing along. Didn't you watch any of her interview or you just unnecessary want to take side.

The major reason she is doing this is because she was abused(drugged) when the going was good, hence lack of evidence.

You hypocrite! You asked for evidence when the numerous evidence she released so far destructively criticized
Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by yemtech: 2:29pm On Apr 10, 2017
Amen.
laudate:

Bros, may you live long! May the wisdom, knowledge and good sense that the Good Lord gave you never diminish! Can I get an Amen from somebody?? cheesy
Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by laudate: 11:20pm On Apr 10, 2017
femi4:
You are wrong.....she was playing along. Didn't you watch any of her interview or you just unnecessary want to take side.

The major reason she is doing this is because she was abused(drugged) when the going was good, hence lack of evidence.

You hypocrite! You asked for evidence when the numerous evidence she released so far destructively criticized

Guy, you are the one that is a hypocrite o! shocked Why the name-calling? I do not know Otobo, neither do I know the pastor. But one thing I will NOT do, is to swallow anyone's lies hook, line & sinker. I do not allow people to insult my intelligence.

Each time I scrutinise Otobo's claims, her stories always have one k-leg! undecided She claims she was drugged. Yet she still continued having a relationship with the person who drugged her, and whose so-called drugs aborted her pregnancy to the extent that she bled for almost a year, (according to her, o!). According to you, she was playing along, ba? Were you in her mind to know that or did you write the script she was playing along, to? Tell us, o! shocked How come she did not expose the man at that time, when the drugging even happened?

After she was drugged, she started bleeding in her own words. Throughout her bleeding period, she did not seek medical attention either in Canada or in Nigeria, and neither did she confront the person who drugged her at the time it happened. Oga, you sef check am, nah! cheesy

Ask any woman who has ever suffered any prolonged type of bleeding, if she would just sit at home without seeking proper medical attention to cure her condition. Even the woman with the issue of blood sought Jesus, nah. And she did not do so just because she wanted fame or fortune, but because she needed a solution! undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Faces JAIL In South Africa / Apostle Suleman Gives $2,000 To Ghanaian Student Who Sowed Seed With House Rent / The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.