Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,428 members, 7,830,151 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat (71825 Views)

Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) / ​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More / 5 Ways Apostle Suleman Can Prove His Innocence In Stephanie Otobo’s Sex Mess (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by femi4: 3:44am On Apr 11, 2017
laudate:

Guy, you are the one that is a hypocrite o! shocked Why the name-calling? I do not know Otobo, neither do I know the pastor. But one thing I will NOT do, is to swallow anyone's lies hook, line & sinker. I do not allow people to insult my intelligence.

Each time I scrutinise Otobo's claims, her stories always have one k-leg! undecided he claims she was drugged. Yet she still continued having a relationship with the person who drugged her, and whose so-called drugs aborted her pregnancy to the extent that she bled for almost a year, (according to her, o!). According to you, she was playing along, ba? Were you in her mind to know that or did you write the script she was playing along, to? [b]Tell us, o! shocked How come she did not expose the man at that time, when the drugging even happened?

After she was drugged, she started bleeding in her own words. Throughout her bleeding period, she did not seek medical attention either in Canada or in Nigeria, and neither did she confront the person who drugged her at the time it happened. Oga, you sef check am, nah! cheesy

Ask any woman who has ever suffered any prolonged type of bleeding, if she would just sit at home without seeking proper medical attention to cure her condition. Even the woman with the issue of blood sought Jesus, nah. And she did not do so just because she wanted fame or fortune, but because she needed a solution! undecided
You are not objective ......its either you didn't watch all her clips or you are just unnecessarily bias.

I do not know Otobo from no where but she was consistence with her claims. In the second or third video she was asked about her proof against the apostle. She said: She started keeping evidences after she was drugged in other to nail his abuser. How is that not possible. Go back and watch all her clips, be objective for once in your life

How can she nailed the apostle for aborting her preggy without any proof of intimate relationship. Same people like you will ask for evidence
Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by laudate: 1:04pm On Apr 11, 2017
femi4:
You are not objective ......its either you didn't watch all her clips or you are just unnecessarily bias.

I do not know Otobo from no where but she was consistence with her claims. In the second or third video she was asked about her proof against the apostle. She said: She started keeping evidences after she was drugged in other to nail his abuser. How is that not possible. Go back and watch all her clips, be objective for once in your life

How can she nailed the apostle for aborting her preggy without any proof of intimate relationship. Same people like you will ask for evidence

Guy, you are the one that is not objective. undecided Free your mind from bias biko, and stop insulting those who do not share your perspective. Or are you being paid to support her on social media? You claim that Otobo's claims are consistent? Haba!! The same girl who claimed she did a traditional marriage introduction ceremony with the pastor in her father's compound, yet the father denied it totally, only for her to turn round and say that it was done in the pastor's office? shocked Who were those guests and family members present at the introduction?? shocked

She claimed all her phones, laptop and other devices containing the exchange of messages between her and the pastor were stolen! Okay, o! People believed her. All of a sudden the so-called 'chats' have appeared. How do we know it came from the pastor's phone? Is it because she saved his chats with the nickname 'Apple Johnson'? Hehehe..... undecided

How come none of her friends know about her relationship with the pastor and can verify it? Women like to gossip and boast about the new men or relationships in their lives, don't they? Where are her eye witnesses? shocked She wants to use 'agbari' for us, like my Yoruba friends would say.

She claims the pastor promised her marriage. Not one chat has been provided to support her claims. A man who was married promised her marriage, and she believed it. Abi, she wants to lie that she did not know he was married?

As for the pregnancy and bleeding story, sorry... too many loopholes dot her story. Where did she receive treatment for the prolonged bleeding? Since you know her well, please tell us the answer..! cheesy
Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by femi4: 4:33pm On Apr 11, 2017
laudate:

Guy, you are the one that is not objective. undecided Free your mind from bias biko, and stop insulting those who do not share your perspective. Or are you being paid to support her on social media? You claim that Otobo's claims are consistent? Haba!! The same girl who claimed she did a traditional marriage introduction ceremony with the pastor in her father's compound, yet the father denied it totally, only for her to turn round and say that it was done in the pastor's office? shocked Who were those guests and family members present at the introduction?? shocked

She claimed all her phones, laptop and other devices containing the exchange of messages between her and the pastor were stolen! Okay, o! People believed her. All of a sudden the so-called 'chats' have appeared. How do we know it came from the pastor's phone? Is it because she saved his chats with the nickname 'Apple Johnson'? Hehehe..... undecided

How come none of her friends know about her relationship with the pastor and can verify it? Women like to gossip and boast about the new men or relationships in their lives, don't they? Where are her eye witnesses? shocked She wants to use 'agbari' for us, like my Yoruba friends would say.

She claims the pastor promised her marriage. Not one chat has been provided to support her claims. A man who was married promised her marriage, and she believed it. Abi, she wants to lie that she did not know he was married?

As for the pregnancy and bleeding story, sorry... too many loopholes dot her story. Where did she receive treatment for the prolonged bleeding? Since you know her well, please tell us the answer..! cheesy
You think her parent will collaborate her story? They live here while she lives in Canada. They just want peace to reign. In fact, her mother said that "All that she wants is peace to reign". Hope you watch the Video too.

Now, I want you to pay attention to details and stop being gullible.

Read the bold below as many times as possible. She lost most of the evidence not all. Only her laptop was stolen and few evidence seen in the public are from other gadgets.

Stephanie said she didn’t save up enough evidence because she didn’t know “all of these would be happening.

She also said most of her evidence were lost after her laptop was stolen on arrival at the Lagos airport last year. “I wanted to get rid of him and deleted his number, everything. It was when I suspected something was going on, last year, it was when I started gathering evidence

When next you want to reply, back your claims with links like I did else you ll be sounding like those people at the bus stop.

http://naijaimpart.com/he-loves-sx-wanted-party-took-me-on-vacations-full-transcript-from-apostle-sulemans-ex-lovers-interview/
Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by petra1(m): 6:04pm On Apr 11, 2017
laudate:

femi4:
You think her parent will collaborate her story? They live here while she lives in Canada. They just want peace to reign. In fact, her mother said that "All that she wants is peace to reign". Hope you watch the Video too.

She's an aggressor who pretends to be a victim by working on people's emotions . If she's really the honest victim . Why lying at all . At the age of 30 plus She claimed she's 23 years old so as to get pitty. . That alone has put coma in her personality . Then all the traditional marriage nonsense . She recently claimed her mother was kidnapped and threatened . She said apostle went to her mothers house and took her to church . But the man had never met the woman for once .The mother affirmed her daughter lied . Both father and mother said the girl head is not correct . She claimed she had evidences that will shake the earth . Laughing and boasting at the end of the day nothing . She only enjoyed the insult and defamation by media .if it's justice she want why not go to the law.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by SilvanusII(m): 9:03pm On Apr 11, 2017
fratermathy:
Sometimes you should think. Yorubas would say "ronu"!

She returned to Canada, got a new device, logged in with BBID, recovered messages saved on BES and Blackberry Backup. This also explains why the time is in the present.

She released her statement of account showing UBA official stamp. I hope you are aware that UBA can even lock her up immediately for that? Has UBA refuted the said document yet?

As for the BBM chat, there are two timelines here: one is from when they initially started, hence the Canadian network (Fido) showing there. The others are from when things went sour, hence the Etisalat (she was presumably in Nigeria then as her story also confirms).

The FaceTime screenshot she shared has been authenticated already so it's old news but even if it was fake, WHERE DID SHE GET HIS PICTURES FROM? I searched for Su-LAIR-man's pics online and couldn't see any that featured in the FaceTime chats and even these BBM DPs.

Even Su-LAIR-man has not denied any of these claims, he only deflected them. He's busy running from pillar to post doing media control, further making him ridiculous. He should just shut up and go to the sidelines if he doesn't want to confess YET. I emphasised "yet" because he would eventually do that whether he likes it or not.

Why am I surprised you can't piece together the puzzle? Sheep aren't known for being very bright. Even if a video is released, you guys will come out and shout that it was videoshopped! Some of you are asking for pictures of both of them together. If that is released today, you will come and say it is also photoshopped. Finally, you guys' opinion on this matter won't change the glaring facts. After all, you are the ones that also lied that Otobo went to Auchi to confess when that was also a lie! Like "apostle", like sheeple.

As for Su-LAIR-man, better go and confess your evildoings. Your media crew and defenders are only making things worse for you. Silly defences such as these reveal that they are ready to be blinded forever. Imagine him telling those who "contemplated believing" the scandal to knock themselves from "stupidity"! Later he threatened that anyone who criticises him or any pastor would have his/her life cut short. What a pastor!

If any of you sheeple dare quote/mention me to say rubbish, I will ridicule you and the man that you worship further.

I like the way u think. Everybody be claiming Daddy Apostle is a philantrophist but nobody wonders how one person (not business outfit o) keeps getting money on a regular. Ejo, ki lo n ta?

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by laudate: 12:04am On Apr 12, 2017
petra1:
She's an aggressor who pretends to be a victim by working on people's emotions . If she's really the honest victim . Why lying at all . At the age of 30 plus She claimed she's 23 years old so as to get pitty. . That alone has put coma in her personality . Then all the traditional marriage nonsense . She recently claimed her mother was kidnapped and threatened . She said apostle went to her mothers house and took her to church . But the man had never met the woman for once .The mother affirmed her daughter lied . Both father and mother said the girl head is not correct . She claimed she had evidences that will shake the earth . Laughing and boasting at the end of the day nothing . She only enjoyed the insult and defamation by media .if it's justice she want why not go to the law.

This your post make sense, die! cheesy I beg, collect one dozen chilled cans of Origin Zero from Mama Nkiru's shop at that junction. Tell her that all the drinks are on me! cool
Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by laudate: 12:08am On Apr 12, 2017
femi4:

Now, I want you to pay attention to details and stop being gullible.

Read the bold below as many times as possible. She lost most of the evidence not all. Only her laptop was stolen and few evidence seen in the public are from other gadgets.

Stephanie said she didn’t save up enough evidence because she didn’t know “all of these would be happening.

She also said most of her evidence were lost after her laptop was stolen on arrival at the Lagos airport last year. “I wanted to get rid of him and deleted his number, everything. It was when I suspected something was going on, last year, it was when I started gathering evidence

When next you want to reply, back your claims with links like I did else you ll be sounding like those people at the bus stop.

http://naijaimpart.com/he-loves-sx-wanted-party-took-me-on-vacations-full-transcript-from-apostle-sulemans-ex-lovers-interview/

Haba!! shocked My guy, don't let Otobo use your head like this, nah! Those links contain nothing but stories that are concoctions of Otobo's imagination. She cannot produce eye-witnesses that saw them together during those vacations.

Let us just agree to disagree on this issue. For me, Otobo is nothing but a storyteller whose tori get plenty k-leg! Even her parents cannot support her lies... sad What does that tell you??!
Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by Anglojosite7(m): 2:41pm On Jun 02, 2017
Why did he sent her the money? answer that..
motherfucker:
. Did the man tell you he didn't send her money? Has he not send money to other people? Answer that one.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Gives $2,000 To Ghanaian Student Who Sowed Seed With House Rent / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Faces JAIL In South Africa / The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.