Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,532 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

7 Reasons It Is Better You Stay At Home Today - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 7 Reasons It Is Better You Stay At Home Today (33346 Views)

7 Reasons Why Christians Should Stop Taking Alcohol / 7 Reasons Why Every Believer Should Speak In Tongues - Kenneth E Hagin / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Private Jet: 9 Reasons It's Not A Gift - Aroms Aigbehi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Reasons It Is Better You Stay At Home Today by oneclot: 11:36am On Apr 09, 2017
Klington:
"we ve been waiting for him for more than 1 million years".... You n who please.... and how old are you now. Trash from the pit of hell
This is what I keep telling people around me- Christ has indeed come and go with his chosen people but the world is in oblivion of its occurrence.
I have proved this to people, you just need to study the bible patiently and "detectively".
Re: 7 Reasons It Is Better You Stay At Home Today by MrEgbegbe(m): 11:40am On Apr 09, 2017
99foxxy:
May same God have mercy on you.

May God suck my dick

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons It Is Better You Stay At Home Today by TheNathan(m): 11:42am On Apr 09, 2017
MrEgbegbe:

Why would i go to church to sing and pray to an imaginary God who doesn't exist ??

Someone whose​ virgin mother was impregnated by a ghost grin

Someone who was born 9000 years ago with no evidence to support the imaginary birth, he promised to come and destroy the world in the middle of the night, we have been waiting for him for more than 1 million years now, maybe he's booking a Qatar airways that will take him to earth

Some who said i will be thrown into the hell fire, a fire that has been flaming for 9 million years without stopping and the people in there haven't turned to ashes

Some who sits in a 4 million carat gold throne in heaven while his children die of hunger and diseases on earth

Someone who created Adam and Eve as the first humans on earth, Adam and Eve had children, their children then had children, how the fucck did Adam and Eve children manage to have children ?? Maybe they slept with their parents or that konji ghost that impregnated the Virgin mother of Jesus did the same to them

Fucck out of here with that your silly story

Religion is the biggest scam in the history of the world

father forgive him for he doesn't know what he's saying
Re: 7 Reasons It Is Better You Stay At Home Today by MrEgbegbe(m): 11:42am On Apr 09, 2017
oneclot:

You need to embark on a research to finding the difference between God and Satan.
When you get the answer, then you will know why satan is called the deceiver of the world.
That is, if you will ever find the answer.

Satan and God doesn't exist

Fool, so Satan who was God's Angel was thrown into the hell fire for having sex with Angel Gabriel

Your brain is dead

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons It Is Better You Stay At Home Today by oneclot: 11:45am On Apr 09, 2017
walls01:

you where told and you do not believe, now let us hear your own part so we can learn.
Your answer to my question is wayward.
Answer the question like a true follower of Christ as he expects you to whenever you are questioned because he promised that the Holy Spirit shall teach you all things.
Re: 7 Reasons It Is Better You Stay At Home Today by drnoel: 11:49am On Apr 09, 2017
These atheists are back again. They forget it is by choice and not force. The fact that they attack very thing to do with a superior being borders on a complex. Life is by choice so they should swallow the hard pill that not everyone will follow their concept or have their complex. My belief remains my belief and I don't try to force it down anyone's throat.
Re: 7 Reasons It Is Better You Stay At Home Today by 99foxxy(f): 11:49am On Apr 09, 2017
MrEgbegbe:

May God suck my dick
Jesus, you are doomed.
Re: 7 Reasons It Is Better You Stay At Home Today by drnoel: 11:51am On Apr 09, 2017
TheLordIsGr8:
It is better to go instead of staying at home because you don't know the day God would minister to you. God can correct your intentions even when you don't want to. But you have to be there.

Would it be better for a wayward child to avoid the father's house altogether? That's nonsense. A lot of parents are happy that their child still sleeps at home no matter how wayward he/she may be.

That's is when u have the premise the one has belief. Its a choice thing. Stay at home or not. Belief or not.
Re: 7 Reasons It Is Better You Stay At Home Today by drnoel: 11:53am On Apr 09, 2017
MrEgbegbe:

May God suck my dick

Words are repulsive and uncalled for. Ur attempt to shock and irritate is noted. Still it remains an attempt. Try not to get beyond urself
Re: 7 Reasons It Is Better You Stay At Home Today by walls01: 11:53am On Apr 09, 2017
oneclot:

Your answer to my question is wayward.
Answer the question like a true follower of Christ as he expects you to whenever you are questioned because he promised that the Holy Spirit shall teach you all things.

yes the spirit teaches all things and reveal it to you but you believe not. if I tell you am only repeating what you have heard before.

you claim to be wiser than the holy spirit, now tell us what happened in the beginning and I will learn from you, perhaps I will stop believing the Bible story
Re: 7 Reasons It Is Better You Stay At Home Today by oneclot: 11:55am On Apr 09, 2017
Where exactly in the bible did God or Christ themselves conmanded us to go to church?
Re: 7 Reasons It Is Better You Stay At Home Today by Henrydone: 11:57am On Apr 09, 2017
MrEgbegbe:

Why would i go to church to sing and pray to an imaginary God who doesn't exist ??

Someone who was born 9000 years ago with no evidence to support the imaginary birth, he promised to come and destroy the world in the middle of the night, we have been waiting for him for more than 1 million years now, maybe he's booking a Qatar airways that will take him to earth

Some who said i will be thrown into the hell fire, a fire that has been flaming for 9 million years without stopping and the people in there haven't turned to ashes

Some who sits in a 4 million carat gold throne in heaven while his children die of hunger and diseases on earth

Someone who created Adam and Eve as the first humans on earth, Adam and Eve had children, their children then had children, how the fucck did Adam and Eve children manage to have children ?? Maybe they slept with their parents or that konji ghost that impregnated the Virgin mother of Jesus did the same to them

Can it be more logical that you fall from the sky

Re: 7 Reasons It Is Better You Stay At Home Today by MrEgbegbe(m): 11:59am On Apr 09, 2017
99foxxy:
Jesus, you are doomed.

Jesus, you're fake

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons It Is Better You Stay At Home Today by ifyain: 12:02pm On Apr 09, 2017
It makes more sense to enjoy a glass of beer than wasting time believing in God that does not exit.the only person that benefits from your going to the church is the big corporation called church.

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons It Is Better You Stay At Home Today by Bandeco(m): 12:04pm On Apr 09, 2017
Henrydone:
Can it be more logical that you fall from the sky
Your ignorance is something else. This is the same ignorance that the ancient primitive desert goat herders had before conjuring up religion and gods to explain our world and our place in it.

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons It Is Better You Stay At Home Today by oneclot: 12:04pm On Apr 09, 2017
walls01:

yes the spirit teaches all things and reveal it to you but you believe not. if I tell you am only repeating what you have heard before.

you claim to be wiser than the holy spirit, now tell us what happened in the beginning and I will learn from you, perhaps I will stop believing the Bible story
Please keep your comment pertinent to the question asked. I never claimed to be wiser than the Holy Spirit.
Stop putting words in my mouth!
Re: 7 Reasons It Is Better You Stay At Home Today by CodeBlooded: 12:04pm On Apr 09, 2017
tstx:
I've never bin a fan of going to church... but my mindset changed after armed robbers attacked my family home.... the incident made me see the benefits of going to church.

... aside from the obvious fact that you get to
listen to the word of God while charging your phone, you also get to receive their help whenever a huge calamity befalls you.... .
Pls tell me more. How arm robbers made you to start going to church.
Re: 7 Reasons It Is Better You Stay At Home Today by selfmadeboss: 12:05pm On Apr 09, 2017
tstx:
I've never bin a fan of going to church... but my mindset changed after armed robbers attacked my family home.... the incident made me see the benefits of going to church.

... aside from the obvious fact that you get to
listen to the word of God while charging your phone, you also get to receive their help whenever a huge calamity befalls you.... .
Lol wtf " in my agnostic voice"
Re: 7 Reasons It Is Better You Stay At Home Today by oneclot: 12:07pm On Apr 09, 2017
ifyain:
It makes more sense to enjoy a glass of beer than wasting time believing in God that does not exit.the only person that benefits from your going to the church is the big corporation called church.
God really does exist as much as Satan does.
Though your second point is true: the only person that benefits from your going to the church is the big corporation called church.
Re: 7 Reasons It Is Better You Stay At Home Today by Nobody: 12:08pm On Apr 09, 2017
You're correct.

drnoel:
That's is when u have the premise the one has belief. Its a choice thing. Stay at home or not. Belief or not.

Should have stated my assumption. I assumed that in the write up was implicit the fact that one has some level of belief to undertake the trouble of considering going to church in the first place.

Thing is, someone without some residual believe (no matter how faint the ember) does not consider church going 'a thing' to dwell on.

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons It Is Better You Stay At Home Today by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 12:11pm On Apr 09, 2017
Pavore9:

The food is certainly not "FREE".
Sure it is not, they will collect times 5 from you or you go into involuntary servitude.
Re: 7 Reasons It Is Better You Stay At Home Today by Henrydone: 12:14pm On Apr 09, 2017
Bandeco:

Your ignorance is something else. This is the same ignorance that the ancient primitive desert goat herders had before conjuring up religion and gods to explain our world and our place in it.
Evolutionists are the most ignorant and illogical folks in the world, and religion has been before whatsoever you claim .
Re: 7 Reasons It Is Better You Stay At Home Today by Kingspin(m): 12:15pm On Apr 09, 2017
dailyguide:
Sincerely speaking, I will say it is better you stay at home today if you can't clearly define your reason for going to church.

People go to church for different reasons and most times, these reasons might be so unpleasant to the ear.

Going to church on a sunday is for you to worship, adore and commune with your God. It is a time to hear what he has for you through his servants but on the contrary, people go to church for so many annoying reasons.

I will say that if you are going to church for any of the reasons listed below, it is better you stay at home.

1. Because you are forced to

2. Because it is normal to go on sundays

3. To show off a new cloth

4. To put down grammatical errors of speakers

5. To see what others are wearing

6. To go and woo ladies or entice guys

7. Because there is food for first timers. etc

Finding yourself in the presence of God is a good thing but the question is "for what purpose?"

So many people come to the church knowing fully well that they need prayers but instead of concentrating on what will change their life for the better, they choose a contrary focus.

My dear, in his presence there are miracles,joy,blessings,favour,release of the oppressed, casting down and building up. Change your mindset of going to church for better and you will get that your hneart desire you have been yearning for.

Happy sunday

https://facebook.com/Dailyguide24comng-1447920592194865/
Keep your virus idea close to yourself and for yourself.
Re: 7 Reasons It Is Better You Stay At Home Today by teozey111(m): 12:15pm On Apr 09, 2017
MrEgbegbe:

you must be a witch doctor....
you have no head on ur shoulder that's why you suffering a lot.....i can sense frustration here....ur frustration havnt started.....it will go on until you acknowledge Gods supremacy.....olodo.....
oya call on sango to come to ur rescue....ewu
Re: 7 Reasons It Is Better You Stay At Home Today by CheedyJ(m): 12:17pm On Apr 09, 2017
Trina0936:

Are you stupid? That is another word I know. Learn to mind your business,it pays cool
Trust me,u need urgent EPP ASAP....

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons It Is Better You Stay At Home Today by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 12:17pm On Apr 09, 2017
Pavore9:

The food is certainly not "FREE".
Sure it is not, they will collect times 5 of it from you or you are involved in involuntary servitude.

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons It Is Better You Stay At Home Today by Elle277(f): 12:23pm On Apr 09, 2017
Pls go to church, the word of God might change your attitude one day, its better than staying at home
Re: 7 Reasons It Is Better You Stay At Home Today by DJMicky(m): 12:23pm On Apr 09, 2017
This write up solely agree with my view...
Re: 7 Reasons It Is Better You Stay At Home Today by genteelo(m): 12:24pm On Apr 09, 2017
[i][/i][quote author=Dekatron post=55403295]You cannot ask me for offering and expect me to just dey look na. So anytime I go to church, its for two things:

1. Charge my phone/Laptop
2. I dont want to cook, so I go to a new church and get free food.

If you vex, go and hug transformer.[/quote
And d holy spirit go attack u one day, mayb na u go finally come b fishers of men.. grin
Re: 7 Reasons It Is Better You Stay At Home Today by Costello559(m): 12:26pm On Apr 09, 2017
MrEgbegbe:

Someone who was born 9000 years ago with no evidence to support the imaginary birth, he promised to come and destroy the world in the middle of the night, we have been waiting for him for more than 1 million
years now, maybe he's booking a Qatar airways that will take him to earth

Bet me, you will definitely believe in Him... Saul(paul) was worse than this...
Re: 7 Reasons It Is Better You Stay At Home Today by jaymejate: 12:27pm On Apr 09, 2017
goingape1:
were is in the bible that say you can find God only in specific location like Church undecided

Bro, i said god.
Re: 7 Reasons It Is Better You Stay At Home Today by Nobody: 12:28pm On Apr 09, 2017
MJBOLT:
8. if you're going to church to charge phone

My stomach

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Do You Differentiate Between The Holyspirit And Your Conscience? / Dancing In Church: First Baptist Church Agbede Warns Choir Members On Zanku, Gbe / Oyedepo: Why Nigeria Has Not Changed For Better

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.