Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

7 Reasons It Is Better You Stay At Home Today - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 7 Reasons It Is Better You Stay At Home Today (33348 Views)

7 Reasons Why Christians Should Stop Taking Alcohol / 7 Reasons Why Every Believer Should Speak In Tongues - Kenneth E Hagin / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Private Jet: 9 Reasons It's Not A Gift - Aroms Aigbehi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Reasons It Is Better You Stay At Home Today by Connect01: 12:36pm On Apr 09, 2017
MrEgbegbe:

Why would i go to church to sing and pray to an imaginary God who doesn't exist ??

Someone whose​ virgin mother was impregnated by a ghost grin

Someone who was born 9000 years ago with no evidence to support the imaginary birth, he promised to come and destroy the world in the middle of the night, we have been waiting for him for more than 1 million years now, maybe he's booking a Qatar airways that will take him to earth

Some who said i will be thrown into the hell fire, a fire that has been flaming for 9 million years without stopping and the people in there haven't turned to ashes

Some who sits in a 4 million carat gold throne in heaven while his children die of hunger and diseases on earth

Someone who created Adam and Eve as the first humans on earth, Adam and Eve had children, their children then had children, how the fucck did Adam and Eve children manage to have children ?? Maybe they slept with their parents or that konji ghost that impregnated the Virgin mother of Jesus did the same to them

Fucck out of here with that your silly story

Religion is the biggest scam in the history of the world

Do you have evidence to support your own birth: where you came from and where you are heading to after this your existence here? Some hundred years ago, where were you and in some hundred years time, where will you be? It is simply beyond your comprehension.

You can opt against being a religious fanatic/freak, but don't doubt the existence of God so that you will not have a shameful end.
Re: 7 Reasons It Is Better You Stay At Home Today by VajanahDischaj(f): 12:38pm On Apr 09, 2017
MrEgbegbe:

Why would i go to church to sing and pray to an imaginary God who doesn't exist ??

Someone who was born 9000 years ago with no evidence to support the imaginary birth, he promised to come and destroy the world in the middle of the night, we have been waiting for him for more than 1 million years now, maybe he's booking a Qatar airways that will take him to earth

Some who said i will be thrown into the hell fire, a fire that has been flaming for 9 million years without stopping and the people in there haven't turned to ashes

Some who sits in a 4 million carat gold throne in heaven while his children die of hunger and diseases on earth

Someone who created Adam and Eve as the first humans on earth, Adam and Eve had children, their children then had children, how the fucck did Adam and Eve children manage to have children ?? Maybe they slept with their parents or that konji ghost that impregnated the Virgin mother of Jesus did the same to them

blocked head!
Re: 7 Reasons It Is Better You Stay At Home Today by igidaduro: 12:44pm On Apr 09, 2017
I agree with most of your point 98% you were spot on on with most of the reply to people attacking you. But I have a personal encounter with God and i know there is a God.if you beleive the is a satan/devil then there should be a God.
Do you believe in all this rituals? Orunmila etc? If yes there should be a God do i believe in churches? NO am I against you NO
the sad truth is most people lack insight.
MrEgbegbe:

Re: 7 Reasons It Is Better You Stay At Home Today by robertito7(m): 12:50pm On Apr 09, 2017
Kennitrust:
e pain u say God no mind u.

ur imagination can't change his unchanging grace.
Well said bro......no need to use rash words on people who are ignorant
Re: 7 Reasons It Is Better You Stay At Home Today by lonelydora: 1:01pm On Apr 09, 2017
Trina0936:
The person above me is mad. lipsrsealed
Very mad
Re: 7 Reasons It Is Better You Stay At Home Today by goingape1: 1:04pm On Apr 09, 2017
jaymejate:

Bro, i said god.
now I understand!

no hard feelings!
Re: 7 Reasons It Is Better You Stay At Home Today by Nobody: 1:04pm On Apr 09, 2017
CheedyJ:

Trust me,u need urgent EPP ASAP....
Just stfu!! You sound like a broken record.
Re: 7 Reasons It Is Better You Stay At Home Today by Bandeco(m): 1:08pm On Apr 09, 2017
Henrydone:
Evolutionists are the most ignorant and illogical folks in the world, and religion has been before whatsoever you claim .
Lol... How idiotic can creationists be to believe it is true that humans are made from dust, rib, clay but finds it hard to embrace the fact that we are related to our primate cousins(chimpanzee, bonobos, gorilla etc) whose anatomical and genetic similarities is without question.

Because they find it hard to reconcile the fact of evolution with their fairytale bullshit
Re: 7 Reasons It Is Better You Stay At Home Today by arleck(m): 1:09pm On Apr 09, 2017
MrEgbegbe:

Omo U dy para pass me

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons It Is Better You Stay At Home Today by ClinicalHope(f): 1:11pm On Apr 09, 2017
MrEgbegbe:

MrEgbegbe what if God Almighty truly exist? What if Jesus Christ son of the living God is coming back again to take his people? Don't curse at Christians and their belief because you choose to listen only to the voice inside your head. How can you say God is imaginary when His Word is Alive(Spirit)? How can Jesus be imaginary when the devil flee at the mention of His name? God is Love , Jesus is Peace and the Holy spirit is our Comforter. I pray you will have an encounter with God smiley listening to one of my favourite Gospel song I Can only Imagine by MercyMe

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons It Is Better You Stay At Home Today by Bandeco(m): 1:15pm On Apr 09, 2017
Connect01:
Do you have evidence to support your own birth: where you came from and where you are heading to after this your existence here? Some hundred years ago, where were you and in some hundred years time, where will you be? It is simply beyond your comprehension.

You can opt against being a religious fanatic/freak, but don't doubt the existence of God so that you will not have a shameful end.
Argument from ignorance. Neither do you know all what you asking the guy.! I don't know this therefore my favorite god did it.. What a weak argument.

You are not different from the primitive, cattle herders that conjured up gods in their attempt to explain these things
Re: 7 Reasons It Is Better You Stay At Home Today by oneclot: 1:16pm On Apr 09, 2017
MrEgbegbe:

Satan and God doesn't exist

Fool, so Satan who was God's Angel was thrown into the hell fire for having sex with Angel Gabriel

Your brain is dead
The way you reason proves that your brain is a waste bin.
Re: 7 Reasons It Is Better You Stay At Home Today by excel101(m): 1:19pm On Apr 09, 2017
Something will always make someone to go to church. The person needs to keep going cos one day he'll encounter the Head of the Church (Christ). Staying back @ home on Sundays is never a better option.
Re: 7 Reasons It Is Better You Stay At Home Today by Nobody: 1:27pm On Apr 09, 2017
brostheo:
Truth be told I only go to church cause I haven't had the boldness just yet to tell my dad that I don't believe in the shii they do there before my mom label me a witch

But one thing I won't do is drop that money in the offering box,No No I won't. I won't be enriching those already made God of men
we dey thesame shoe, if i tell them now, i know say dem go do deliverance for my head.
Re: 7 Reasons It Is Better You Stay At Home Today by Connect01: 1:28pm On Apr 09, 2017
Bandeco:

Argument from ignorance. Neither do you know all what you asking the guy.! I don't know this therefore my favorite god did it.. What a weak argument.

You are not different from the primitive, cattle herders that conjured up gods in their attempt to explain these things
Well done God-fearing atheist. Mumu.
Re: 7 Reasons It Is Better You Stay At Home Today by walls01: 1:28pm On Apr 09, 2017
oneclot:

Please keep your comment pertinent to the question asked. I never claimed to be wiser than the Holy Spirit.
Stop putting words in my mouth!

sorry, just wanted to know your view of what happened in the beginning so I can learn
Re: 7 Reasons It Is Better You Stay At Home Today by Omoluabi16(m): 1:30pm On Apr 09, 2017
MrEgbegbe:

I feel so sorry for you.
Re: 7 Reasons It Is Better You Stay At Home Today by Nobody: 1:33pm On Apr 09, 2017
Connect01:

your question is kinda dumb. How can u ask if someone has evidence that support his birth. What is birth certificate for? Infact how does someone exist if he wasnt given birth to.
Re: 7 Reasons It Is Better You Stay At Home Today by arleck(m): 1:33pm On Apr 09, 2017
ye'all blasting MrEgbegbe are Stupid... ama a certified non-believer, even If God exists, i stil doubt it.. buh 4 the church matter na mba(NO) church wey una dy go weitn change 4 una lives nau undecided the poor is gehin poorer, the rich gettin richer, cant rememba the last tym i did dat kinda sh*t goin 2 church,, maka why who e epp, pastor wud say in this year 2014 u wil ave ur own haux, since 2014 til date u cn even boast of having 2 bags of cement, talkles of 2 build haux, you guys are oly deceiving urxlves, "THERE'S NOTHING LIKE RELIGION OR HELL OR HEAVEN YOU GUYS NEED TO WISEN UP"

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons It Is Better You Stay At Home Today by meeketta: 1:50pm On Apr 09, 2017
oneclot:

You should have as well endeavoured to provide the answer to his question pertaining Adam and Eve, and the wife of Cain. How did Cain wife come about?
Don't turn deaf hears to this fact as others of your thinking faculty do. It is a serious matter, which even religious leaders fail to clarify.
if you read the bible you will find out that,when Cain was about living his family after been curse by God the bible recorded that he took one of his sister as wife
Re: 7 Reasons It Is Better You Stay At Home Today by Twizzy30(m): 1:57pm On Apr 09, 2017
Why I don't goto church is cos there are so many hypocrites in the church, they gossip on what u wear, some of them came cos of the senior pastor, to check out what he wore to church. So many stupid pple in church dis days. And also as each days pass, I see no reason to goto a church, look at hw these so called men of God are sinning. I have so many reason Y I don't goto church but I don't want t start churning it out nw.
Re: 7 Reasons It Is Better You Stay At Home Today by Henrydone: 2:09pm On Apr 09, 2017
Bandeco:

Lol... How idiotic can creationists be to believe it is true that humans are made from dust, rib, clay but finds it hard to embrace the fact that we are related to our primate cousins(chimpanzee, bonobos, gorilla etc) whose anatomical and genetic similarities is without question.

Because they find it hard to reconcile the fact of evolution with their fairytale bullshit
After death, one roten to dust, It logical to believe we from dust, as regard our genetic similarities with those animals u mentioned have u ever seen those animals given birth to human or animal of different kind. Never. Even the so call mutation can only produce alterations in the decendant of the species, but can't produce an entire new species. The day evolutionist show a gorilla mutating or evoving into man then i would believe they aren't fools. Even psalm 14:1 states the foolish one thinks in his heart, there is no GOD. No offence pls
Re: 7 Reasons It Is Better You Stay At Home Today by kaymart: 2:12pm On Apr 09, 2017
MrEgbegbe:

only Islam is worth calling religion and only Allah is worthy of worship but in order to continue scaming the world, they painted Islam so badly and of course they are achieving their aim.
They blackmailed Islam so badly in the media that it looks so unpleasant to ignoramus. They splurge unpleasant and fake news every time they had the opportunity to do so......I testify today that Islam is the only true religion and Allah (the Almighty) is the only true God, and after him, no other thing is worthy of worship or praise.

let me round off by saying this: Everything about Islam is good, no single bad thing in it.

Don't listen to the media, it's an avenue to portray negative, misleading and bias info to the populace. Islam promotes friendship even towards non-muslims, Islam never encourages violence and killings but the media have succeeded in making the world see it from an untrue perspective......The best gift he gave me was making me a Muslim. Alhamdululah......I pray he should also gift me a good muslimah too as I continue my search and make my household the one that follow the proceedings of this beautiful deen of Al-islam.
Re: 7 Reasons It Is Better You Stay At Home Today by MrEgbegbe(m): 2:27pm On Apr 09, 2017
ClinicalHope:
MrEgbegbe what if God Almighty truly exist? What if Jesus Christ son of the living God is coming back again to take his people? Don't curse at Christians and their belief because you choose to listen only to the voice inside your head. How can you say God is imaginary when His Word is Alive(Spirit)? How can Jesus be imaginary when the devil flee at the mention of His name? God is Love , Jesus is Peace and the Holy spirit is our Comforter. I pray you will have an encounter with God smiley listening to one of my favourite Gospel song I Can only Imagine by MercyMe

Shut up or prove the existence of God
Re: 7 Reasons It Is Better You Stay At Home Today by Nobody: 2:34pm On Apr 09, 2017
Lols.
Re: 7 Reasons It Is Better You Stay At Home Today by ClinicalHope(f): 3:00pm On Apr 09, 2017
MrEgbegbe:

Shut up or prove the existence of God
I will only do that when you grow up and learn to tame your tongue.
Re: 7 Reasons It Is Better You Stay At Home Today by Ever8054: 4:09pm On Apr 09, 2017
MrEgbegbe:

I know you don't know nothing...but you still want to be heard.how you manage to survive like this remains a mystery..
Re: 7 Reasons It Is Better You Stay At Home Today by borntoR35(m): 4:19pm On Apr 09, 2017
MrEgbegbe:

you may be correct by your findings but not really. Away ni a fifun lati no ijinle ijoba Olorun. They cant understand
Re: 7 Reasons It Is Better You Stay At Home Today by HRich(m): 4:28pm On Apr 09, 2017
MrEgbegbe:

I refuse to reason with you
Re: 7 Reasons It Is Better You Stay At Home Today by newcreatio(m): 4:37pm On Apr 09, 2017
MrEgbegbe:

Is this Egbegbe the filmmaker's account for real? Bro is it you? Or a false account managed by someone else?
Re: 7 Reasons It Is Better You Stay At Home Today by castrol180(m): 4:46pm On Apr 09, 2017
MJBOLT:
8. if you're going to church to charge phone

God catch you, no more that. Constant power supply these days
Re: 7 Reasons It Is Better You Stay At Home Today by fuckjesus(m): 4:48pm On Apr 09, 2017
Dekatron:
You cannot ask me for offering and expect me to just dey look na. So anytime I go to church, its for two things:

1. Charge my phone/Laptop
2. I dont want to cook, so I go to a new church and get free food.

If you vex, go and hug transformer.

Hey! bro! it's frenchkiss . how are you? please add me to that group THINKETS LODGE . number 08171558398

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Do You Differentiate Between The Holyspirit And Your Conscience? / Dancing In Church: First Baptist Church Agbede Warns Choir Members On Zanku, Gbe / Rev. Ladi Thompson's 2018 Prophecy About Nigeria: "Blood Will Spill"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.