Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,236 members, 7,829,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

7 Latest Fashions That Christian Ladies Should Stay Away From - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 7 Latest Fashions That Christian Ladies Should Stay Away From (44233 Views)

Why Is It That Christian Sisters Fall More Easily Into Temptation With Bad Guys / Mike Bamiloye Condemns Christian Ladies Who Look Different On Their Wedding Day / Here Are Five Types Of Men That Christian Women Should Avoid. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Latest Fashions That Christian Ladies Should Stay Away From by Nobody: 4:23pm On Apr 09, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
most of the things OP listed would be seen as normal in the future

Morality evolves, that's the bitter fact!!!!!

so many things that are seen as wrong in the past are now seen as normal

so many things that are seen as right in the past like slavery, genocide are now seen as wrong

in remember growing up and females started wearing trousers in Nigeria, something that I've seen as normal in my visits to Norway and other developed counties was seen as PURE EVIL by Nigeria Christians, lots of churches called any female wearing trousers demonic and preached vehemently against it comparing them to Jezebel and Delilah

today, females are now wearing trousers even to church in Nigeria

this is how it'll be till forever, the only thing constant is change

most things Christians of today do would be seen as sinful evil and demonic by Christians of the past

if we are to look 100 years into the future, we'll see "Christians" of the future doing things Christians of the present would consider evil, sinful and demonic

morality is not stagnant, it evolves with time
God bless u my broda.
You're on point
Re: 7 Latest Fashions That Christian Ladies Should Stay Away From by Apina(m): 4:50pm On Apr 09, 2017
dangotesmummy:
i understand you perfectly but if a man is hungry and sees someone eating next to you,do you snatch the food from his hand?the highest you can say is please can I also have a taste? That's if he's willing to give you but if he's not or he says no you respect yourself and comot face.

In like manner if you see a girl that turns you on sexually the highest you can do is toast her.if she no gree you move front
Yea, u are right. But most importantly, one cannot determine how others would act or react to various situations. Even within d situations u proposed, things could turn out for the worse. What if the person forcefully collect the food threaten to beat u join? In the same manner, a girl who dresses skimpily could be raped, or isn't that a possibility? So consideration for others and ones self through moderation is important.
Re: 7 Latest Fashions That Christian Ladies Should Stay Away From by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 09, 2017
vicardino:
Did u say "judge"? How has he judged cos I have gone over his post again searching for how he judged. Well, u don't seem to be much different from him cos if your school of thought is to be gone by, he saw them as Christians with a big moral problem and you sentenced that he has judged whereas you have just said he's a paranoid self righteous Christian with a big lust problem. Shouldn't we say you have judged as well? I think the mistake of the Op and is just the mistake of most people in the world is people don't really know whom a Christian is. There's nothing as good Christian or bad Christian but just Christian and the disciples were called Christians because they were christlike in everything and their ways of life. That's what makes you a Christian, your chrsitlike way of life. That one has a biblical name, goes to church, got born in d church, christened in church, got baptized in church and whatever churchlike stuffs doesn't make one a Christian. I wouldn't have bothered using the word Christian if I were the Op because obviously, no Christian would have ever dressed like that. Thanks
when you go about talking negative about how people dress on a forum like this, it is very much akin to gossiping, for you to go about gossiping about a set of people you know next to nothing about now brother dearest that is judging, he didnt have to give everyone even aethist and moslems that kind of fodder to talk about, that is not the christian way. If he has such a member in his church,the best for all the church members to do is to treat her like a fellow sister.( but if all the sisters are dressing that way it is another issue entirely and he may have to question what his true purpose is in the church) Maybe one person or a few should correct her in love privately, not criticising or look condescending trust me most of these girls would know the difference and it will take time but little by little the love of God will start to alter her dress code, the action of writing the post is what is called judging not the post itself. But we do agree that it is very obvious from the post that he has a lust problem.
Re: 7 Latest Fashions That Christian Ladies Should Stay Away From by Zico5(m): 6:55pm On Apr 09, 2017
sod09:
I disagree with 1&2
d rest are on point
U disagree with note piercing and tatoo in the house of God. I don't pity u though, it shows decadence in our churches. U need help.
Re: 7 Latest Fashions That Christian Ladies Should Stay Away From by Basic123: 8:23pm On Apr 09, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
The day I saw a lady mount a church stage to share her testimony with her camel toe showing clearly, men I really got angry. The worse part is that there was no one to even tell her to leave the stage. I wonder why a Christian girl would choose to dress like that to the house of God.
because no bible verse condemn it.
Re: 7 Latest Fashions That Christian Ladies Should Stay Away From by Nobody: 9:21pm On Apr 09, 2017
missnawty:
I pierced my nose.. Funny how I have to remove it anytime I'm going to church and fix it bck wen I'm back. Lol
The first week I pierced it I culdnt remove it so I had to go to church like dat.. My conscience judged me all tru.. It was asif pastor was looking at me truout.. Culdnt raise my head to shout halleluyah sef.. Immiediatly after service like this I didn't grit anyone I just ran off lol.

About camel toe.. I still find it odd o.. Like how do girls find it comfortable going out like that? God Dey sha!
Finally.. I think God looks at the inside more than the outside . So live and let's live

Young girl stop deceiving yourself on the bolded. for out of the heart comes out all these evil thoughts that the OP mentioned and are exhibited outwardly by so called Christians & you wonder if they have even heard the word Jesus let a lone being born again & living a new life in season and out of season

Matt 15:18-19 "For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies":

When you dress to seduce is that not evil. you heard when the OP said he was arouse by the jezebelous dressing of a female .

Some Christian zombies will tell you that a particular sin is not explicitly written in Bible so it does not matter. EVERY UNRIGHTEOUSNESS IS SIN. Even as that, your conscience is there to condemn or judge you but we still willingly subdue it.

I tell people that it wouldn't be easier for some Muslims to make heaven than for a Christian to. you hear the word but still you willingly go against it. continue enjoying your vain youth while it last.

life is a choice!
Re: 7 Latest Fashions That Christian Ladies Should Stay Away From by ylaa(f): 9:29pm On Apr 09, 2017
Flog her next time
Such rubbish

uote author=alBHAGDADI post=55400315]The day I saw a lady mount a church stage to share her testimony with her camel toe showing clearly, men I really got angry. The worse part is that there was no one to even tell her to leave the stage. I wonder why a Christian girl would choose to dress like that to the house of God. [/quote]
Re: 7 Latest Fashions That Christian Ladies Should Stay Away From by jibbzion(m): 8:27am On Apr 10, 2017
Don't forget chokers
Re: 7 Latest Fashions That Christian Ladies Should Stay Away From by gwama: 4:43pm On Apr 10, 2017
And the chain or pearls that women put themselves at the level of the belly, what is it allowed ??
Re: 7 Latest Fashions That Christian Ladies Should Stay Away From by Suspect33(m): 6:03pm On Apr 10, 2017
Daniyemi:
Because you are a Christian doesn't mean you don't have to be cool. Christianity is not boring. We only place restrictions on ourselves. my opinion.
following your opinion is sure path to hell, Gods word is the only standard for our lives and he called us to be holy not cool, and incase you dont know, following Jesus is actually walking on a lonely path which can be boring and exhausting, like Jesus said, unless your forget yourself and follow him, you wont get eternal life, dont soften Gods word just to walk in worldly lust dont, without holiness no man shall see God
Re: 7 Latest Fashions That Christian Ladies Should Stay Away From by Suspect33(m): 6:06pm On Apr 10, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
most of the things OP listed would be seen as normal in the future

Morality evolves, that's the bitter fact!!!!!

so many things that are seen as wrong in the past are now seen as normal

so many things that are seen as right in the past like slavery, genocide are now seen as wrong

in remember growing up and females started wearing trousers in Nigeria, something that I've seen as normal in my visits to Norway and other developed counties was seen as PURE EVIL by Nigeria Christians, lots of churches called any female wearing trousers demonic and preached vehemently against it comparing them to Jezebel and Delilah

today, females are now wearing trousers even to church in Nigeria

this is how it'll be till forever, the only thing constant is change

most things Christians of today do would be seen as sinful evil and demonic by Christians of the past

if we are to look 100 years into the future, we'll see "Christians" of the future doing things Christians of the present would consider evil, sinful and demonic

morality is not stagnant, it evolves with time
brother, have you ever heard of end time, do you know about the rapture, and the reign of the antichrist, we are living in the end times, the evil you see will not continue, God has a plan, go and read the book of matthew 24 and the whole of revelation
Re: 7 Latest Fashions That Christian Ladies Should Stay Away From by dangotesmummy: 6:10pm On Apr 10, 2017
Apina:

Yea, u are right. But most importantly, one cannot determine how others would act or react to various situations. Even within d situations u proposed, things could turn out for the worse. What if the person forcefully collect the food threaten to beat u join? In the same manner, a girl who dresses skimpily could be raped, or isn't that a possibility? So consideration for others and ones self through moderation is important.

Re: 7 Latest Fashions That Christian Ladies Should Stay Away From by Suspect33(m): 6:10pm On Apr 10, 2017
missnawty:
I pierced my nose.. Funny how I have to remove it anytime I'm going to church and fix it bck wen I'm back. Lol
The first week I pierced it I culdnt remove it so I had to go to church like dat.. My conscience judged me all tru.. It was asif pastor was looking at me truout.. Culdnt raise my head to shout halleluyah sef.. Immiediatly after service like this I didn't grit anyone I just ran off lol.

About camel toe.. I still find it odd o.. Like how do girls find it comfortable going out like that? God Dey sha!
Finally.. I think God looks at the inside more than the outside . So live and let's live
get this right, God will never change his standard because of man, holiness is what he requires in and out, remember the bible says we are the light of the world, how will the world know you to be the light if you look like them, if your heart is clean, you wont look like the world, its bitter to accept the truth, but it remains, worldly appearance is sure path to hell

1 Like

Re: 7 Latest Fashions That Christian Ladies Should Stay Away From by HiTee4Christ(m): 6:28pm On Apr 10, 2017
sum said it gud dat u being a christian dnt mean u shld look odd bt dey 4get dat by doin dis dey ar "trimmin dere CROSS". Did u wnt 2 tak ur cross d way God wnt u? or in ur own easiest, worldly nd ungodly way? Think on dis nd NEVA dilute Christianity. I qoute "d world out dere is nt waitin 4 a new DEFINITION of christianity; it's waitin 4 a new DEMONSTRATION of christianity." -- Leonard Ravenhill. Dis man i qouted, is sayin exactly wat is happenin in christiandom of 2day nd dats wat pple (esp. christians) d world today ar doin, dey find anoda VERSION 4 christianity dat best suits/pleases dem. God help us al nd help our leaders in church 2 guide us right.
Re: 7 Latest Fashions That Christian Ladies Should Stay Away From by Apina(m): 7:58pm On Apr 10, 2017
dangotesmummy:
You just confirmed what I said. she could be raped cos there are actual rapists waiting for such opportunities, People who fit into that description. I am not offended as a man when people say such things, don't know about u for the very fact that as I have pointed earlier no one knows how another would act or react to any situation. Men are easily moved by what we see, some are able to act maturely others aren't able to. The reality on ground is that people get raped either revealingly dressed or not but the whole idea is, do not send an invitation to be in that position by drawing attention to yourself wearing scanty clothings. Moderation is key, better safe than sorry.
Re: 7 Latest Fashions That Christian Ladies Should Stay Away From by lovetruth(m): 8:46pm On Apr 10, 2017
ifenes:
Your god doesn't like skimpy cloths but yet he slept with a virgin without letting her know. Rapist,the true god of pastor suleman
ignorant generation
Re: 7 Latest Fashions That Christian Ladies Should Stay Away From by vicardino(m): 9:27pm On Apr 10, 2017
Aunty funmi, please come closer,,, a little closer,,, no fear o, u hear? No be say I wan pray for u o,,,,i just wan check ur wedding ring finger maybe it's free or u have been sentenced to a life imprisonment with mr ,,,,,.
funmisticqueen:
when you go about talking negative about how people dress on a forum like this, it is very much akin to gossiping, for you to go about gossiping about a set of people you know next to nothing about now brother dearest that is judging, he didnt have to give everyone even aethist and moslems that kind of fodder to talk about, that is not the christian way. If he has such a member in his church,the best for all the church members to do is to treat her like a fellow sister.( but if all the sisters are dressing that way it is another issue entirely and he may have to question what his true purpose is in the church) Maybe one person or a few should correct her in love privately, not criticising or look condescending trust me most of these girls would know the difference and it will take time but little by little the love of God will start to alter her dress code, the action of writing the post is what is called judging not the post itself. But we do agree that it is very obvious from the post that he has a lust problem.

1 Like

Re: 7 Latest Fashions That Christian Ladies Should Stay Away From by MOSICATED5(m): 9:02pm On Apr 12, 2017
Chipappii:

There are ways things ought to be done and when you don't do them that way, it becomes madness. Like saying you that have your penis inside a boxers can't judge a mad man going about with his penis in public
joy strick is a natural body part. Nose rings and ear rings are artificial. On one is born with holes bored on their nose and ears, so if u bore ur ears dont blam or judge another for boring their nose. It's all about what they like and want . beside some Christian faith says ear rings are demonic so no difference with nose rings
Re: 7 Latest Fashions That Christian Ladies Should Stay Away From by mrmike003: 2:45pm On Apr 21, 2017
the easy way of solving your financial wahala, see details below......................

Re: 7 Latest Fashions That Christian Ladies Should Stay Away From by ArcToyin(m): 8:13pm On May 04, 2017
sod09:
I disagree with 1&2 d rest are on point
Justify it and let me see if you have point
Re: 7 Latest Fashions That Christian Ladies Should Stay Away From by ArcToyin(m): 8:27pm On May 04, 2017
missnawty:

The inner produce the outer. What people see outside is as a result of what the inner has built.
Re: 7 Latest Fashions That Christian Ladies Should Stay Away From by ArcToyin(m): 8:37pm On May 04, 2017
missnawty:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Benson Idahosa: The Man Who Vividly Described His Death - Leke Beecroft / If God Created Everything, Who Created God? / Mercy Chinwo Now Charges N10m To Perform In Churches – Rev. Fr. Oluoma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.