Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,889 members, 7,828,146 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Emir Of Kano A Hypocrite Playing Mind Games. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emir Of Kano A Hypocrite Playing Mind Games. (2032 Views)

You Declared Kano A Sharia State, I Declare Rivers A Christian State - Wike Tell / Buhari Is A Hypocrite Who Described OBJ As A Patriot For Letter To GEJ - Reno / Reno Omokri Exposes El-Rufai Again, Calls Him An Opportunistic Hypocrite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emir Of Kano A Hypocrite Playing Mind Games. by kosire(m): 9:53am On Apr 09, 2017
Please, let southern Nigeria do not be carried away by
Sanusi's seeming forthrightness!
Sanusi is only playing
the victim mentality so that the Hausa-Fulani cabal can
have their cake and eat it (i.e., maintain their
stranglehold on the peoples of Nigeria, while rolling
out a Marshall plan to accelerate socio-economic
development in the North, in order to avoid a general
uprising of the talakawas).
Sanusi is a big part of the problem, and a major
bulwark of the Hausa-Fulani Cabal. In fact, he was only
allowed to become Emir because of his demonstrated
commitment to the evil Hausa-Fulani hegemony. Who
in 2015 married and bedded as a fourth wife an 18 year
old girl younger than his own daughters - Sanusi! (By
the way, polygamy is rare in the nation of Malaysia
which Sanusi holds up as a model). Who spent years in Sudan (the Arab nation MOST repressive of blacks) to
study Sharia - Sanusi!!! Who stated publicly that the
Fulani should rule Nigeria because they are the most
successful empire builders - Sanusi!!! Who is accused
of personally leading the mob in Kano that beheaded
Akaluka the Igbo martyr in 1995 - Sanusi!! Who in the midst of the worst recession in Nigeria's history was so
insensitive that he bought and publicly flaunted a
N132m Rolls Royce just to mark the 2016 Sallah -
Sanusi!!!!
By the way, the Emir of Kano is fifth to the Sultan in
order of protocol (the perking order is: Sultan of
Sokoto, Shehu of Borno, Emir of Gwandu, Emir of
Bauchi and then Emir of Kano). Therefore, if Sanusi
talks too much, all you need to shut him up is one
phone call from the Sultan!
The disruptive power of the Hausa-Fulani cabal is a
structural reality and will only get worse, no matter
where the President of Nigeria comes from. It is a
seven-fold yoke which we must break for the sake of
our children. LET ME SUMMARIZE:

1. THE POLITICAL YOKE: Globally, out of the 16 Federal Republics in the world, Nigeria is the only federation
where land mass is used as a primary criteria for
creating federating units. NO Southern leader (civilian or military) has ever had
the guts to create any federating unit; all the federating
units have been created by Northern military
adventurers. 20 federating units were created from only one region (North), while 17 federating units were
created from 3 regions (East, West & Midwest). Competent leaders are easily filtered off by the rigged political structure. At every election, the evil and
corrupt Northern cabal needs only a few Southern
collaborators to impose any presidential candidate
upon the two foremost political parties, only for the
electorate to formalize one of the candidates with
votes.
That's why Nigeria has been having such mediocre leaders as OBJ, UMY, GEJ, and now PMB as president,
in a country awash with extremely capable presidential
materials.
This also explains why since 1960 no Southerner has
ever led Nigeria except by accident. (The FIRST comings
of ALL 3 Southern leaders - Ironsi in 1966, OBJ in 1976
& GEJ in 2010 - followed the death of Northern
incumbents!).
For 2019 the presidential contest is being set for Atiku
(Mr. Corruption) vs Buhari (Mr. Tribal Bigotry) - two
Fulani representatives of the Cabal.

2. THE ECONOMIC YOKE: Nigeria is the only oil-
producing country where oil wells are allocated to
individuals. The Hausa-Fulani cabal allocated over 80%
of the oil blocks either to the Northerners or to their
Southern fronts/allies. The names of these oil block
allotees is in the public domain.

3. THE RELIGIOUS YOKE: No other faith is mentioned in
the Nigerian Constitution, except Islam. For instance, in
the 1999 Constitution, Christ, Christians and
Christianity are not mentioned even once; whereas
Islamic signposts are strewn all over the Constitution.
For instance, Sharia is mentioned 73 times, Grand
Khadi 54 times, Islam 28 times , Muslims 10 times, etc.
That Constitution was written SOLELY by one Muslim
Fulani Jihadist named Prof. Auwalu Yadudu (Special
Adviser to Abacha on Constitutional Matters). While the
1979 Constitution emphasized Nigeria’s secularity, the
1999 Constitution of Yadudu is a de facto Islamic
Constitution, and the Cabal ensured that Yadudu was
there to fight that position at 2014 National Political
Conference.
Subsequently, during OBJ's govt, the same Northern
cabal formally adopted Islam as the State Religion in
the core Northern States. OBJ refused to even discuss
the issue, except to state that it would 'fizzle out' (he
knew fully well that it would not 'fizzle out' but was
afraid of confronting the cabal).

4. THE CULTURAL YOKE: The Sultanate forms a major
pillar of the Hausa-Fulani cabal. As Permanent
President-General of NSCIA the Sultan is the
permanent leader of all Muslims in Nigeria (whether
they are Northerners or Southerners). As the Permanent Chairman of NCTRN the Sultan is the
permanent leader of all traditional rulers in all 36
States of Nigeria & Abuja. (By the way, the current Sultan was the Brigadier-General Commanding 241
Recce Battalion Kaduna).
Many public policies are determined only with the tacit
approval of the Sultanate of Sokoto and the Emirates.
For instance, when the gender Bill was introduced in
the National Assembly, the Sultan 'killed' the Bill simply
by criticizing it publicly. Even Her Majesty Queen
Elizabeth II (the world's most revered monarch) would
never criticize Parliament publicly, because that would
be an abuse of royal privilege.

5. ADMINISTRATIVE YOKE: Nigeria is the only African
country that built a new capital from scratch (using
resources from the oppressed, deprived and degraded
Niger Delta/SE).
The Cabal claimed that the location of Lagos by the
ocean was a security risk, but this was just an excuse
to Northernize national public service. A careful look at
the map of Africa shows that only 2 nations have central capitals. The most common location for African
capitals is at the coast.
London (UK) is situated at the edge of England on the
River Thames. Washington DC (USA) is located along
the Potomac River on the East Coast of USA. Paris
(France) is located at the edge of France in the north-
bending arc of the river Seine.
When Lagos was capital the governors of Lagos State
were from East, West and North. Since the Capital
moved to Abuja, NO Nigerian leader has ever had the guts to appoint a Southerner or Northern Christian as
FCT Minister. Not only must FCT Minister be a
Northerner, he must also be a Muslim (the current FCT
Minister was appointed while he was ES of Hajj
Commission).
6. THE DIPLOMATIC YOKE: Any Christian leader who
questions Nigeria's membership of the two main
international Sharia-driven bodies (OIC & D-cool faces the
wrath of the Hausa-Fulani Cabal. So far, only Cdr Ebitu
Ukiwe has ever had the guts to seriously question
Nigeria's involvement in these Islamic bodies and as a
result Ukiwe was summarily dismissed from office.

7. THE MILITARY/SECURITY YOKE: Nigeria is the only
federation in the world where all MAJOR security
agencies are headed by only one section of the
federation.
(Army – North; NSA – North; Defence – North; Airforce
– North; Police – North; SCDC – North; DSS – North;
NIS – North; NIP – North; FRSC – North; Customs –
North; Defence Staff – North; NIA – South; Fire Service
– North; NEMA – North; and If you consider the Ports
as important to Security of the country – North).
No southerner has been made substantive Comptroller
General of Customs in 30 years. Even with all his
braggadocio, OBJ dared not break the jinx in all his
years as Nigeria's President.
The above multi-faceted enslavement to the Hausa-
Fulani Cabal is not an accident. Read the book by
Harold Wilson which clearly states how and why the
British laid the foundation for the Hausa-Fulani
hegemony in Nigeria.
The principle guiding the Cabal was clearly set forth by
the cabal's patron saint, Sir Ahmadu Bello who said to
the media:
"The new nation called Nigeria should be an estate of
our great grandfather Othman Dan Fodio. We must
ruthlessly prevent a change of power. We use the
minorities in the north as willing tools and the south as
a conquered territory and NEVER ALLOW THEM TO
RULE OVER US and NEVER ALLOW THEM TO HAVE
CONTROL OVER THEIR OWN FUTURE." – (The Parrot
Newspaper, October 12, 1960).
Freedom from the Cabal is NOT about "North versus
South". In fact, the greatest victims of the Northern
cabal are the Northern masses themselves. The
struggle entails "Northern Cabal versus All of Lovers of
Freedom".
Nigeria is structurally unworkable and MUST EITHER BE
RESTRUCTURED OR BROKEN. The Hausa-Fulani cabal
will resist this with their blood, but there is no other
way out of the enslavement for us and our children. We
cannot continue 'suffering and smiling' in un-
restructured zooNigeria.
''I freed a thousand slaves I could have freed a
thousand more if only they knew they were slaves.'' -
Harriet Tubman.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Of Kano A Hypocrite Playing Mind Games. by eezeribe(m): 9:57am On Apr 09, 2017
OK
Re: Emir Of Kano A Hypocrite Playing Mind Games. by BeardedMeat(m): 10:07am On Apr 09, 2017
Op, we already see through the hypocrisy of Sanusi, just allow him to do his thing while the rest of sneer at him.

3 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano A Hypocrite Playing Mind Games. by Khd95(m): 10:12am On Apr 09, 2017
Summary pls
Re: Emir Of Kano A Hypocrite Playing Mind Games. by dealslip(f): 10:22am On Apr 09, 2017
Very correct

3 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano A Hypocrite Playing Mind Games. by sapientia(m): 10:31am On Apr 09, 2017
the country is just messed up.

3 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano A Hypocrite Playing Mind Games. by Jaideyone(m): 10:42am On Apr 09, 2017
didn't even bother to read this poo completely. so because he's the sultan he shouldn't air his views again abi? PMB has made vital mistakes from the moment he took over and what he needs now is constructive criticism. that's what the emir is doing. he has also taken time to speak out against child marriage and he promised to draft a bill against child marriage and send it to Kano house of assembly.
what else do you want the emir to do? so because Nigeria (a country of 180million people) is in recession the emir should not live is own life? since when did getting yourself a good car become a wrong doing?

the part where you blamed the sultan for killing the bill is just plain silly and dumb. is he a senator? what's the essence of the gender equality bill? will women go to war and fight at the war front like men? will men be more actively involved in raising their kids then their wives? everyone has a role to play in the society. trying to pass a law to prove a point is just a waste of time. yes women should have access to quality education and should be able to inherit properties from their parents. they should not be looked down on but both genders have different roles.
you even managed to blame the emir for Buhari's lopsided appointments? kai

modified: I just saw the part where you said he was only allowed to become the emir when he bedded and married the 18yr old girl. grin I wonder why intellectually handicapped hypocrites like you always want to be heard by all means grin he married the young lady of 18 after he became the emir. 18 is the age of consent so what is wrong with what he did?

common sense is missing from your submission o

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Of Kano A Hypocrite Playing Mind Games. by doyinbaby(f): 10:46am On Apr 09, 2017
I doyinbaby can never be fooled by all his talks even if he succeeds in fooling the whole world.......I know where his allegiance lies............what has he said or done to curb the incessant attacks by herdsmen in different parts of Nigeria......what has he done concerning implementation of true federalism that is the solution to most of Nigeria problem.......He can never fool me............

.....Even I am not moved by what atiku has been saying.....he just want to get to power

6 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano A Hypocrite Playing Mind Games. by BeardedMeat(m): 10:53am On Apr 09, 2017
Jaideyone:
didn't even bother to read this poo completely. so because he's the sultan he shouldn't air his views again abi? PMB has made vital mistakes from the moment he took over and what he needs now is constructive criticism. that's what the emir is doing. he has also taken time to speak out against child marriage and he promised to draft a bill against child marriage and send it to Kano house of assembly.
what else do you want the emir to do? so because Nigeria (a country of 180million people) is in recession the emir should not live is own life? since when did getting yourself a good car become a wrong doing?

the part where you blamed the sultan for killing the bill is just plain silly and dumb. is he a senator? what's the essence of the gender equality bill? will women go to war and fight at the war front like men? will men be more actively involved in raising their kids then their wives? everyone has a role to play in the society. trying to pass a law to prove a point is just a waste of time. yes women should have access to quality education and should be able to inherit properties from their parents. they should not be looked down on but both genders have different roles.
you even managed to blame the emir for Buhari's lopsided appointments? kai

modified: I just saw the part where you said he was only allowed to become the emir when he bedded and married the 18yr old girl. grin I wonder why intellectually handicapped hypocrites like you always want to be heard by all means grin he married the young lady of 18 after he became the emir. 18 is the age of consent so what is wrong with what he did?

common sense is missing from your submission o
The submissions of a typical Islamist! Your hypocrisy came through when you asked when it became a crime to get oneself a good car. Did you ask Same when Dino Melaye paraded his own cars? Yeyenatu!

5 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano A Hypocrite Playing Mind Games. by Jaideyone(m): 11:02am On Apr 09, 2017
BeardedMeat:
The submissions of a typical Islamist! Your hypocrisy came through when you asked when it became a crime to get oneself a good car. Did you ask Same when Dino Melaye paraded his own cars? Yeyenatu!
islamist I reject it in Jesus name!!! check my early post on Nairaland and see how I was giving it hot to the islamists. go through my posts and point out wherebi criticised Dino for posting pictures of his cars. you jumped into conclusion foolishly twice in the same post grin cheesy some of us try to keep religion and ethnicity out of our arguments. that's why we are smarter than you.

even though I'm Ba xtian. the emir is on the right part trying to change the tradition of child marriage. he married an 18 yr old adult not a child. get some education please

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Kano A Hypocrite Playing Mind Games. by BeardedMeat(m): 11:09am On Apr 09, 2017
Jaideyone:
islamist I reject it in Jesus name!!! check my early post on Nairaland and see how I was giving it hot to the islamists. go through my posts and point out wherebi criticised Dino for posting pictures of his cars. you jumped into conclusion foolishly twice in the same post grin cheesy some of us try to keep religion and ethnicity out of our arguments. that's why we are smarter than you.

even though I'm Ba xtian. the emir is on the right part trying to change the tradition of child marriage. he married an 18 yr old adult not a child. get some education please
My bad, supposing you are right. Have you ever bothered to ask what this emir was doing since his adult life about the new found anthem of his? I am aware he usually made large donations to go Islamic causes on which strength his region remains till date the most backward? Like the Op rightly pointed out, it will take only a phone call from sokoto to undo the emir. If he doesn't watch it, he may end up like late dasuki or even worse.
Re: Emir Of Kano A Hypocrite Playing Mind Games. by NASTYNASOSO: 11:10am On Apr 09, 2017
HMMMM
OP PLEASE NEXT TIME BIKO TRY AND WRITE ABOUT WHAT YOU KNOW OR HAVE FACTS TO BACK YOU UP
YOU JUST WOKE UP AND DECIDED TO SPILL YOUR FEARS, COMPLEX, NEGATIVE ABSORBED MENTALITY, DISTINCT PHOBIA AND RECLUSIVE CONFUSION WITH JUST ONE POO POST.
SORRY YOUR POST CLEARLY SHOWS HOW YOU HAVE CHAINED YOUR SELF TO YOUR RECIDING MENTALITY WITH NO HOPE OF STABILITY.
1 . THE ECONOMIC YOKE: Nigeria is the only oil-
LIES AND MISINFORMATION, GO AND GET THE FACTS
,YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT OIL EXPLORATION AND ALLOCATION IN NIGERIA YET YOU ARE MAKING MYOPIC REFRENCE INTERNATIONALLY
2 By the way, the Emir of Kano is fifth to the Sultan in
YOU DONT HAVE ANY IDEA OF THE NORTHERN SYSTEM, THERE IS NO ORDER OF SUPERIORITY. EVERY KINGDOM IS A STAND ALONE KINGDOM, THE SULTAN HAD NO HAND IN THE SELECTION OF THE EMIR OF KANO. KANO IS NOT ANSWERABLE TO SOKOTO IN ANY WAY.
Sanusi!!! Who is accused
Akaluka the Igbo martyr in 1995
LIES LIES LIES
WHY CANT YOU JUST STOP ALL THIS POO
THAT CLIAM WAS EXAMINED AND DISPUTED AND TRACED TO RENO OMOKRI
Who
old girl younger than his own daughters - Sanusi!
18 YEARS ALL OVER THE WORLD ARE NO LONGER MINORS BUT ADULT AND ALL OVER THE WORLD THAT IS AN ACCEPTABLE AGE FOR MARRRIGE, SO WHAT IS HIS CRIME AND WHAT IS YOUR OWN.BY THE WAY I KNOW YOUR CULTURE PROMOTES FORNICATION AND MOST OF YOU ARE PRODUCTS OF IT, PLEASE COME AND AND PRONOUNCE FORNICATION AND DENOUNCE MARRIGE DONT HIDE UNDER ANY CURTAIN, ITS OK TO BE JELOUS OF ALL PRODUCTS OF MARRIAGE WHEN YOU ARE NOT ONE.
SWIM IN YOUR POO OP
CANT WASTE ANY TIME DISPUTING YOUR CRAP DONKEY POO
YOU ARE A SLAVE AND A SLAVE YOU SHALL REMAIN
HARRIET TUBMAN WAS REFERING TO YOU
OP GET HELP
YOUR ABILITY TO THINK READ AND WRITE IS SELF DESTRUCTING.
A TRUE CASE OF REVERSE PSYCHOLOGY

2 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano A Hypocrite Playing Mind Games. by timecapsule: 11:13am On Apr 09, 2017
What ever that has start must surely have an end, we are not too far from being out of the tonel.
Re: Emir Of Kano A Hypocrite Playing Mind Games. by Jaideyone(m): 11:16am On Apr 09, 2017
BeardedMeat:
My bad, supposing you are right. Have you ever bothered to ask what this emir was doing since his adult life about the new found anthem of his? I am aware he usually made large donations to go Islamic causes on which strength his region remains till date the most backward? Like the Op rightly pointed out, it will take only a phone call from sokoto to undo the emir. If he doesn't watch it, he may end up like late dasuki or even worse.
and you just stupidly shot yourself in the leg again. why will a phone call from sokoto be made to remove him if he has not been trying to make a change in the system he was born and brought up? according to you illogical submission the only thing that makes you better than the so called backward northerners is that you were born in the south. what an achievement!!! the emir has been vocal against child marriage. that's the major reason why almajiris are all over the place. he's trying to make a change in his own system. try and do the same. stop trying to pull an innocent man down

2 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano A Hypocrite Playing Mind Games. by drss2(m): 11:18am On Apr 09, 2017
nice expose by op. i for one was never fooled by sanusi's recent outburts. just anoda form of taqiyya to gather sympathy from southern nigerians to channel more southern resources to d north.
dis is just d tip of d iceberg of d fraud call nigeria.
one nijeriya indeed.

4 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano A Hypocrite Playing Mind Games. by BeardedMeat(m): 11:26am On Apr 09, 2017
Jaideyone:
and you just stupidly shot yourself in the leg again. why will a phone call from sokoto be made to remove him if he has not been trying to make a change in the system he was born and brought up? according to you illogical submission the only thing that makes you better than the so called backward northerners is that you were born in the south. what an achievement!!! the emir has been vocal against child marriage. that's the major reason why almajiris are all over the place. he's trying to make a change in his own system. try and do the same. stop trying to pull an innocent man down
Lolzz.. You are clever by half and so I lack the adject to qualify your stewpidity. Has this sanusi given out any of his daughters out to marriage at 18yrs? You are obviously one of the Almajiris or a benefactor of the syndrome. Sanusi is a hypocrite! His new found hobby of critizing his North openly will soon land him in trouble in the hands of his own. Were you in some other thread where jibrin apologized to his north for openly criticizing buhary even when everything he said in the criticism were common knowledge. Sanusi is a proud and arrogant fellow who thinks by virtue of his exposure and education he is now above the rest, he will soon meet his Waterloo except he tones down.

5 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano A Hypocrite Playing Mind Games. by Jaideyone(m): 11:31am On Apr 09, 2017
BeardedMeat:
Lolzz.. You are clever by half and so I lack the adject to qualify your stewpidity. Has this sanusi given out any of his daughters out to marriage at 18yrs? You are obviously one of the Almajiris or a benefactor of the syndrome. Sanusi is a hypocrite! His new found hobby of critizing his North openly will soon land him in trouble in the hands of his own. Were you in some other thread where jibrin apologized to his north for openly criticizing buhary even when everything he said in the criticism were common knowledge. Sanusi is a proud and arrogant fellow who thinks by virtue of his exposure and education he is now above the rest, he will soon meet his Waterloo except he tones down.
bro use your brain na. it's there for a reason. has the girl in question come out to say she's not interested in the union? in fact we've seen pictures after pictures of the new queen looking radiant and beautiful. she's an adult at 18 and she made her choice. if the thing pain you go and look for your own 18yr old wife grin

modified: tone down? grin that's the problem with you pro-biafran bigots. you are confused as fvck.

the man has been criticising Buhari's policies with valid points yet you want him to tone down.
the man is speaking against childhood marriage which you agree is wrong yet you want him to tone down. you go school

2 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano A Hypocrite Playing Mind Games. by BeardedMeat(m): 12:00pm On Apr 09, 2017
Jaideyone:
bro use your brain na. it's there for a reason. has the girl in question come out to say she's not interested in the union? in fact we've seen pictures after pictures of the new queen looking radiant and beautiful. she's an adult at 18 and she made her choice. if the thing pain you go and look for your own 18yr old wife grin

modified: tone down? grin that's the problem with you pro-biafran bigots. you are confused as fvck.

the man has been criticising Buhari's policies with valid points yet you want him to tone down.
the man is speaking against childhood marriage which you agree is wrong yet you want him to tone down. you go school
Pride goes before a fall. The people he is dealing with take no prisoners. I hope they unleash DSS and Efcc on him soon.
From time immemorial, adult male Muslims are favourably disposed to underaged puna, hence they kill and maim Wit the hope of been rewarded with 72 virgins, educated ones like sanusi only had to endure till her 18th birthday.

How do expect the young Queen to complain when she's under a spell? Or arevyou telling me she's enjoying the large crooked diick of the emir?

Where you here on NL when a child bride in that zone killed her adult husband out of frustration with the marriage?

Will you give your daughter out in marriage at 18yrs to a man older than her grandfather? If you do that, its because you are an opportunist who only sees the emirate as a meal ticket.

Sanusi is a hypocrite.

4 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano A Hypocrite Playing Mind Games. by odysey: 2:07pm On Apr 09, 2017
Well written unfortunately won't make front page
Re: Emir Of Kano A Hypocrite Playing Mind Games. by Jaideyone(m): 2:34pm On Apr 09, 2017
BeardedMeat:
Pride goes before a fall. The people he is dealing with take no prisoners. I hope they unleash DSS and Efcc on him soon.
From time immemorial, adult male Muslims are favourably disposed to underaged puna, hence they kill and maim Wit the hope of been rewarded with 72 virgins, educated ones like sanusi only had to endure till her 18th birthday.

How do expect the young Queen to complain when she's under a spell? Or arevyou telling me she's enjoying the large crooked diick of the emir?

Where you here on NL when a child bride in that zone killed her adult husband out of frustration with the marriage?

Will you give your daughter out in marriage at 18yrs to a man older than her grandfather? If you do that, its because you are an opportunist who only sees the emirate as a meal ticket.

Sanusi is a hypocrite.
under a spell? funny you. believe what you whatever you want. the girl is 18 already so the emir has commuted no offence so all those balderdash about a child bride that killed her own husband is your own headache.
modified: how about ojukwu and bianca? is ojukwu not old enuf to be bianca's grand father? how come you didn't call for ojukwu's head? as long as the lady is an adult and she's not complaining, it's not your business how large of gigantic the preek will be for her. case closed

2 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano A Hypocrite Playing Mind Games. by Blue3k(m): 2:37pm On Apr 09, 2017
Who
old girl younger than his own daughters

18 is an adult last time I checked. It's probably purely about looks but hey they are consenting adults.

Who in the midst of the worst recession in Nigeria's history was so insensitive that he bought and publicly flaunted a N132m Rolls Royce just to mark the 2016 Sallah -Sanusi!!!!

This is a non issue. Is he only allowed to buy nice things in booming times. Why should he have to worry about his feeling instead of just living his life.

The Hausa-Fulani cabal allocated over 80%

This is untrue. It's a nice meme but doesn't hold up reality.

https://www.nairaland.com/3722230/full-list-all-real-oil

to Northernize national public service.

I thought the excuse was to make capital central. The secruity arguements doesn't make sense. Most Capital are put by coast to have 3 means of escape.

NO Nigerian leader has ever had the guts to appoint a Southerner or Northern Christian as
FCT Minister.

What's stopping them. Second why should the be appointed instead of elected.
Re: Emir Of Kano A Hypocrite Playing Mind Games. by BeardedMeat(m): 3:35pm On Apr 09, 2017
Jaideyone:
under a spell? funny you. believe what you whatever you want. the girl is 18 already so the emir has commuted no offence so all those balderdash about a child bride that killed her own husband is your own headache.
modified: how about ojukwu and bianca? is ojukwu not old enuf to be bianca's grand father? how come you didn't call for ojukwu's head? as long as the lady is an adult and she's not complaining, it's not your business how large of gigantic the preek will be for her. case closed
May your 18yrs old swallow a preek as large as a cucumber. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Kano A Hypocrite Playing Mind Games. by Jaideyone(m): 3:42pm On Apr 09, 2017
BeardedMeat:
May your 18yrs old swallow a preek as large as a cucumber. Amen.
amen!!! the preek of a man she loves and has married by that age. now get the fvck out of my mention

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Kano A Hypocrite Playing Mind Games. by BeardedMeat(m): 4:12pm On Apr 09, 2017
Jaideyone:
amen!!! the preek of a man she loves and has married by that age. now get the fvck out of my mention
Get fvck out of your mentions now?? Nah!
An 18yr old cannot love a man older than her grandad. The Ojukwu which is probably the only case you know didn't take bianca when she was 18yrs.

If you have already given out your 18yrs daughter out to a preek as old as sanusi, be rest assured your daughter is dying in installments.

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Kano A Hypocrite Playing Mind Games. by 5oyad: 5:12pm On Apr 09, 2017
BREAKING NEWS - Kogi State blogger Austin Okai has been arrested by Federal SARS operatives on the order of kogi State Governor, Yahya Bello for being critical of his administration.
They are currently taking him to Government House Lokoja for interrogation and Detention...
Change is Here...PLS SHARE UNTIL HE IS RELEASED BY THE TYRANT.
Re: Emir Of Kano A Hypocrite Playing Mind Games. by Jaideyone(m): 5:28pm On Apr 09, 2017
BeardedMeat:
Get fvck out of your mentions now?? Nah!
An 18yr old cannot love a man older than her grandad. The Ojukwu which is probably the only case you know didn't take bianca when she was 18yrs.

If you have already given out your 18yrs daughter out to a preek as old as sanusi, be rest assured your daughter is dying in installments.

ojukwu is old enough o be bianca's grand father. BTW whyvare you crying more than the bereaved? has the girl in question complained?

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Kano A Hypocrite Playing Mind Games. by BeardedMeat(m): 6:03pm On Apr 09, 2017
Jaideyone:
ojukwu is old enough o be bianca's grand father. BTW whyvare you crying more than the bereaved? has the girl in question complained?
Hahahahaha! She can't complain! Northern emirs are popular for hypnotizing there conquests.
Re: Emir Of Kano A Hypocrite Playing Mind Games. by Nobody: 6:12pm On Apr 09, 2017
kosire:
Please, let southern Nigeria do not be carried away by
Sanusi's seeming forthrightness!
Sanusi is only playing
the victim mentality so that the Hausa-Fulani cabal can
have their cake and eat it (i.e., maintain their
stranglehold on the peoples of Nigeria, while rolling
out a Marshall plan to accelerate socio-economic
development in the North, in order to avoid a general
uprising of the talakawas).
Sanusi is a big part of the problem, and a major
bulwark of the Hausa-Fulani Cabal. In fact, he was only
allowed to become Emir because of his demonstrated
commitment to the evil Hausa-Fulani hegemony. Who
old girl younger than his own daughters - Sanusi! (By
the way, polygamy is rare in the nation of Malaysia
which Sanusi holds up as a model). Who spent years in Sudan (the Arab nation MOST repressive of blacks) to
study Sharia - Sanusi!!! Who stated publicly that the
Fulani should rule Nigeria because they are the most
successful empire builders - Sanusi!!! Who is accused
Akaluka the Igbo martyr in 1995 - Sanusi!! Who in the midst of the worst recession in Nigeria's history was so
insensitive that he bought and publicly flaunted a
N132m Rolls Royce just to mark the 2016 Sallah -
Sanusi!!!!
By the way, the Emir of Kano is fifth to the Sultan in
talks too much, all you need to shut him up is one
phone call from the Sultan!
The disruptive power of the Hausa-Fulani cabal is a
structural reality and will only get worse, no matter
where the President of Nigeria comes from. It is a
seven-fold yoke which we must break for the sake of
our children. LET ME SUMMARIZE:

1. THE POLITICAL YOKE: Globally, out of the 16 Federal Republics in the world, Nigeria is the only federation
where land mass is used as a primary criteria for
creating federating units. NO Southern leader (civilian or military) has ever had
the guts to create any federating unit; all the federating
units have been created by Northern military
adventurers. 20 federating units were created from only one region (North), while 17 federating units were
created from 3 regions (East, West & Midwest). Competent leaders are easily filtered off by the rigged political structure. At every election, the evil and
corrupt Northern cabal needs only a few Southern
collaborators to impose any presidential candidate
upon the two foremost political parties, only for the
electorate to formalize one of the candidates with
votes.
That's why Nigeria has been having such mediocre leaders as OBJ, UMY, GEJ, and now PMB as president,
in a country awash with extremely capable presidential
materials.
This also explains why since 1960 no Southerner has
ever led Nigeria except by accident. (The FIRST comings
of ALL 3 Southern leaders - Ironsi in 1966, OBJ in 1976
& GEJ in 2010 - followed the death of Northern
incumbents!).
For 2019 the presidential contest is being set for Atiku
(Mr. Corruption) vs Buhari (Mr. Tribal Bigotry) - two
Fulani representatives of the Cabal.

2. THE ECONOMIC YOKE: Nigeria is the only oil-

3. THE RELIGIOUS YOKE: No other faith is mentioned in
the Nigerian Constitution, except Islam. For instance, in
the 1999 Constitution, Christ, Christians and
Christianity are not mentioned even once; whereas
Islamic signposts are strewn all over the Constitution.
For instance, Sharia is mentioned 73 times, Grand
Khadi 54 times, Islam 28 times , Muslims 10 times, etc.
That Constitution was written SOLELY by one Muslim
Fulani Jihadist named Prof. Auwalu Yadudu (Special
Adviser to Abacha on Constitutional Matters). While the
1979 Constitution emphasized Nigeria’s secularity, the
1999 Constitution of Yadudu is a de facto Islamic
Constitution, and the Cabal ensured that Yadudu was
there to fight that position at 2014 National Political
Conference.
Subsequently, during OBJ's govt, the same Northern
cabal formally adopted Islam as the State Religion in
the core Northern States. OBJ refused to even discuss
the issue, except to state that it would 'fizzle out' (he
knew fully well that it would not 'fizzle out' but was
afraid of confronting the cabal).

4. THE CULTURAL YOKE: The Sultanate forms a major
pillar of the Hausa-Fulani cabal. As Permanent
President-General of NSCIA the Sultan is the
permanent leader of all Muslims in Nigeria (whether
they are Northerners or Southerners). As the Permanent Chairman of NCTRN the Sultan is the
permanent leader of all traditional rulers in all 36
States of Nigeria & Abuja. (By the way, the current Sultan was the Brigadier-General Commanding 241
Recce Battalion Kaduna).
Many public policies are determined only with the tacit
approval of the Sultanate of Sokoto and the Emirates.
For instance, when the gender Bill was introduced in
the National Assembly, the Sultan 'killed' the Bill simply
by criticizing it publicly. Even Her Majesty Queen
Elizabeth II (the world's most revered monarch) would
never criticize Parliament publicly, because that would
be an abuse of royal privilege.

5. ADMINISTRATIVE YOKE: Nigeria is the only African
country that built a new capital from scratch (using
resources from the oppressed, deprived and degraded
Niger Delta/SE).
to Northernize national public service. A careful look at
the map of Africa shows that only 2 nations have central capitals. The most common location for African
capitals is at the coast.
London (UK) is situated at the edge of England on the
River Thames. Washington DC (USA) is located along
the Potomac River on the East Coast of USA. Paris
(France) is located at the edge of France in the north-
bending arc of the river Seine.
When Lagos was capital the governors of Lagos State
were from East, West and North. Since the Capital
moved to Abuja, NO Nigerian leader has ever had the guts to appoint a Southerner or Northern Christian as
FCT Minister. Not only must FCT Minister be a
Northerner, he must also be a Muslim (the current FCT
Minister was appointed while he was ES of Hajj
Commission).
6. THE DIPLOMATIC YOKE: Any Christian leader who
questions Nigeria's membership of the two main
international Sharia-driven bodies (OIC & D-cool faces the
wrath of the Hausa-Fulani Cabal. So far, only Cdr Ebitu
Ukiwe has ever had the guts to seriously question
Nigeria's involvement in these Islamic bodies and as a
result Ukiwe was summarily dismissed from office.

7. THE MILITARY/SECURITY YOKE: Nigeria is the only
federation in the world where all MAJOR security
agencies are headed by only one section of the
federation.
(Army – North; NSA – North; Defence – North; Airforce
– North; Police – North; SCDC – North; DSS – North;
NIS – North; NIP – North; FRSC – North; Customs –
North; Defence Staff – North; NIA – South; Fire Service
– North; NEMA – North; and If you consider the Ports
as important to Security of the country – North).
No southerner has been made substantive Comptroller
General of Customs in 30 years. Even with all his
braggadocio, OBJ dared not break the jinx in all his
years as Nigeria's President.
The above multi-faceted enslavement to the Hausa-
Fulani Cabal is not an accident. Read the book by
Harold Wilson which clearly states how and why the
British laid the foundation for the Hausa-Fulani
hegemony in Nigeria.
The principle guiding the Cabal was clearly set forth by
the cabal's patron saint, Sir Ahmadu Bello who said to
the media:
"The new nation called Nigeria should be an estate of
our great grandfather Othman Dan Fodio. We must
ruthlessly prevent a change of power. We use the
minorities in the north as willing tools and the south as
a conquered territory and NEVER ALLOW THEM TO
RULE OVER US and NEVER ALLOW THEM TO HAVE
CONTROL OVER THEIR OWN FUTURE." – (The Parrot
Newspaper, October 12, 1960).
Freedom from the Cabal is NOT about "North versus
South". In fact, the greatest victims of the Northern
cabal are the Northern masses themselves. The
struggle entails "Northern Cabal versus All of Lovers of
Freedom".
Nigeria is structurally unworkable and MUST EITHER BE
RESTRUCTURED OR BROKEN. The Hausa-Fulani cabal
will resist this with their blood, but there is no other
way out of the enslavement for us and our children. We
cannot continue 'suffering and smiling' in un-
restructured zooNigeria
''I freed a thousand slaves I could have freed a
thousand more if only they knew they were slaves.'' -
Harriet Tubman.
B
The bolded gave u away. Try harder next time, this time around don't use the political and religious differences to preach hate because whether you people(Igbos) like it or not, it will always be ONE NIGERIA cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Of Kano A Hypocrite Playing Mind Games. by EnkayDezign: 7:31pm On Apr 09, 2017
OP park well!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Igbo Marginalization Will End When They Join Us – APC, chief ken-Nnamani / Let Us Test President Buhari Popularity Here On Nairaland Before 2019 / Kofar Mata Flyover. Northern Nigeria Biggest Construction Project. Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.