Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,485 members, 7,830,449 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Lady Who Left Her Hostel At Gbagada For A Party On The Island Missing (Photos) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Who Left Her Hostel At Gbagada For A Party On The Island Missing (Photos) (47166 Views)

Nigerian Lady Who Declared Mum Missing 4 Days Ago Finds Out She Died In Accident / My Brother Has Gone Missing(photos) / Lady Pregnant For Over 4 Years, Gives Birth After Husband Left Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Who Left Her Hostel At Gbagada For A Party On The Island Missing (Photos) by baby124: 4:32pm On Apr 09, 2017
How can she go for a party and no one knows who she went with, or whose party she went to? That is impossible. Ask her room mates or hostel mates.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Left Her Hostel At Gbagada For A Party On The Island Missing (Photos) by mechanics(m): 4:51pm On Apr 09, 2017
Party party is it a must to go for party, now see what has happened to her.
Re: Lady Who Left Her Hostel At Gbagada For A Party On The Island Missing (Photos) by LordBaelish: 5:38pm On Apr 09, 2017
OmaniPadmeHum:

You are talking to backward thinking hypocrites who when they go to parties, will still call the party boring because there were no girls there in attendance. Even if she is a hooker standing on the streets, it doesn't mean that death is what she deserves.

You are throwing gold to pigs. A people led by humans who feel cerebrospinal meningitis is caused by fornication. A people taught by a Teacher who claims he isn't responsible for the pregnancy of one of his secondary school students he shamefully had sex with because,according to his Ignorance, he did not ejaculate inside her, but withdrew just before. The idiocy of his ignorant argument.

Listen to them yapping. Like a lot of us have not done worst things. Taken risks. Travelled without letting anyone know. Gone to that secret place we were told not to go to. Who amongst us has lived an exceptionally holy and obedient life.

Granted, everyone should be careful with personal security and cautious with how we move about and party. However, some of these comments are all part of promoting "Rape Culture" and "Female Blame and Shame" Culture. The woman is to blame if a man goes all maniac on her. A lady posts photos on social media and she is immediately tagged "Slay Queen". So, slay queens deserve death and perdition. Men post stupid photos standing close to cars, showing off designer watches and holding fake car keys. The same men who shamelessly looked at her boobs here and ran to her facebook page.

It is why there is an increasing boldness by sex offenders,kidnappers etc. I don't care if she is a hooker. A crime may have been committed. People will leave the fact that a crime has been committed to blame the victim.

Also, this thought pattern and behaviour is a big reflection of the society if we look at it from another perspective. We as Nigerians know the system is s-h-i-t! The Police will not work. Murderers will go scot free. The leaders are even sex offenders marrying underage girls and threatening to rape themselves in the Legislature. Eventually, justice will not be served. So, to the average Nigerian Joe and Joan, if you know this why go out to a party where you can be harmed? Protect yourself as the society doesn't protect you at all. Proverbially put, 'no one attends the wake of a suicide'. It is more of a transfer of blame and responsibility to the victim, since the society (government and it's institutions) which is supposed to deter crime has failed. The society doesn't secure you at all, so why not secure yourself.

No matter how we take personal security, we can never control all the factors. To her she could have assessed the whole situation and found it safe enough.

Another group is looking at her boob's and looking at how sexually appealing she is. A lot of Nigerians are not mentally/psychologically healthy. They are like the lowest of animals who even when female is dying, would still attempt to mount her.

I do hope she only lost her phone and is chilling somewhere.

your moniker, Buddhist right?
Re: Lady Who Left Her Hostel At Gbagada For A Party On The Island Missing (Photos) by vicardino(m): 5:42pm On Apr 09, 2017
Gawd, I become so filled with sadness when I read news like this. Please, to all the parents here, there's more to parenting than just putting foods on the table or meeting the basic needs of the family. Please, try as much as you can to train your children, don't stop training, don't stop sowing in their lives, don't stop uprooting the weeds, don't stop praying for them. You brought them into this world, they are your investment, your asset, please ensure you plant the fear of God in them since their tender age. I wish I could say that she would miraculously be found, I wish her widow mother would just be consoled seeing her baby girl again, I can go on wishing but all are just wishes now. I pray for a second chance for her, Lord,,, that's if it ain't too late.

Her best friend should know something about her, something about her latest guy.

NB: Please, all the slay slay folks on here, peperdemgang and co,, some of you are commissioned, some of you ain't even human but to those who ain't commissioned, to those who are human, to those who just wanna feel among, please make a sense, a meaning of your life than being a slay slay so as not to be slayed cos JESUS was already slain for you not to be slayed.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Left Her Hostel At Gbagada For A Party On The Island Missing (Photos) by sallazlee(m): 6:11pm On Apr 09, 2017
[quote author=1bkaye post=55409404]'Girl is missing, please let us know if you have any information'

Men: See bobbi

lol
Re: Lady Who Left Her Hostel At Gbagada For A Party On The Island Missing (Photos) by sallazlee(m): 6:13pm On Apr 09, 2017
cashreport:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin
Nairaland so entertaining....
The best forum in Africa
so tremendous, funny comment grin
cashreport:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin
Nairaland so entertaining....
The best forum in Africa
so tremendous, funny comment
Re: Lady Who Left Her Hostel At Gbagada For A Party On The Island Missing (Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 6:15pm On Apr 09, 2017
she doesn't have respect for her widowed mum...if she did she wouldn't b living a loose life
Re: Lady Who Left Her Hostel At Gbagada For A Party On The Island Missing (Photos) by AbdOla: 6:35pm On Apr 09, 2017
Hmmm.....Its a pity for hrr mother,family and her siblings,Wish u come back safely for their sake...Nawaoo, ds breast self
Re: Lady Who Left Her Hostel At Gbagada For A Party On The Island Missing (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 6:49pm On Apr 09, 2017
cruchenuti:

Calm your nerves. Always looking for likes on your comments lol. Likes will not carry you to heaven oh.

Olosho that went to a party on the island. Na today ?
When the 2 girls and 1 guy in abuja who went to a wedding got missing. Didn't they specify in the newspapers that they went to a wedding?

Over serious bae, I'm sorry for your boyfriend. You will obviously kill him with your drama.

Modified: ( I known you are going to come at me like a hungry Lion, iyam waiting for you )
No, there is no evidence that she is an olosho. Even if she is, does that make her deserving of death? Morality aside, olosho is a hustle that harms no one in any way. Let's focus on her getting back home safely.

LOL, why do you think I will come at you like a hungry lion and why do you think I will kill him? Anyway, he loves the drama...
Re: Lady Who Left Her Hostel At Gbagada For A Party On The Island Missing (Photos) by alan333(m): 6:51pm On Apr 09, 2017
JESUS CHRIST!hope she has not been used for ritual?girls and their stouthearted minds!God will help you all ooo
Re: Lady Who Left Her Hostel At Gbagada For A Party On The Island Missing (Photos) by Carter4luv(m): 7:19pm On Apr 09, 2017
Come back ooo
Re: Lady Who Left Her Hostel At Gbagada For A Party On The Island Missing (Photos) by deejaysoft: 7:20pm On Apr 09, 2017
[color=#770077][/color]i sure say na unilag girl...dose stupid girls will not hear word
Re: Lady Who Left Her Hostel At Gbagada For A Party On The Island Missing (Photos) by SenatorAiyzik: 7:34pm On Apr 09, 2017
pyyxxaro:
So this fine sweet breaast is missing cry

Maybe she went to South Africa for BBN final sad embarassed
as in eh..how can this succulent breast go missen?? Im already in love with her.. remilekun ultimate search is on now
Re: Lady Who Left Her Hostel At Gbagada For A Party On The Island Missing (Photos) by tranxo(m): 7:42pm On Apr 09, 2017
ExpiredNigeria:
Na wah oo, but U no fit find more decent picture of her apart from this one her boob popped out
With decent picture we go begin look for her for church, AND we all know she no dey dia. Na this kain dressing go help us look for her in the right places
Re: Lady Who Left Her Hostel At Gbagada For A Party On The Island Missing (Photos) by manikspears: 7:49pm On Apr 09, 2017
JustinSlayer69:
Good thing about most Nigerian gals....

You can be sure she hasn't had plastic surgery. This gal is loaded. Full option! shocked

Back to the story... may she be found safely.

I can bet she is with a man who believes in........................

" Spare the ROD and spoil the child "

cool
Factory fitted,she set die.maybe the guy couldn't just let go and would rather die there but bros allow make she call her people say she dey alright abeg.
Re: Lady Who Left Her Hostel At Gbagada For A Party On The Island Missing (Photos) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 09, 2017
manikspears:

Factory fitted,she set die.maybe the guy couldn't just let go and would rather die there but bros allow make she call her people say she dey alright abeg.

If na you nko? na cream pie things. The guy can't just let go. I don't blame him.
Re: Lady Who Left Her Hostel At Gbagada For A Party On The Island Missing (Photos) by kolajoo(m): 8:35pm On Apr 09, 2017
Remilekun I pray you return back home safely.. It so sad reading the shocking news online @Remilekun Odeleye

She's a well known person to me and a good friend to my gf. cry
Re: Lady Who Left Her Hostel At Gbagada For A Party On The Island Missing (Photos) by manikspears: 8:36pm On Apr 09, 2017
JustinSlayer69:

If na you nko? na cream pie things. The guy can't just let go. I don't blame him.
If na me I go give her belle last last ni o,but I no go put her people for suspense. The girl sweet no be small but no be reason to hold person pikin hostage. Na to ask her how we go take do dowry go dey my mind,her slaying season is over.
Re: Lady Who Left Her Hostel At Gbagada For A Party On The Island Missing (Photos) by Coolgent(m): 9:17pm On Apr 09, 2017
Check her BF room first & thank me later
Re: Lady Who Left Her Hostel At Gbagada For A Party On The Island Missing (Photos) by mikpo: 9:27pm On Apr 09, 2017
lampard01:
left for a party 
slay queen...
I no dey pity all this girls again
i swear...after everything wey dey happen dem still no wan geh sense
Smmhh
Re: Lady Who Left Her Hostel At Gbagada For A Party On The Island Missing (Photos) by Dare2Try(m): 3:14am On Apr 10, 2017
grin grin Enjoyment went wrong I pray they find her alive though
Re: Lady Who Left Her Hostel At Gbagada For A Party On The Island Missing (Photos) by Dare2Try(m): 3:19am On Apr 10, 2017
Meanwhile some girls only know how to slay on pics, let them cook beans for u
Believe me u will find all the stones David used on Goliath grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Left Her Hostel At Gbagada For A Party On The Island Missing (Photos) by Nobody: 8:02am On Apr 11, 2017
I am a hustler.
I expect every humanbeing to be hustlers..
Including Nigerian girls.
Re: Lady Who Left Her Hostel At Gbagada For A Party On The Island Missing (Photos) by mrikenna002: 10:22am On Apr 15, 2017
the best way to solve your financial problem, see details below

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Missing Child In Surulere / Hausa Muslim Girl Impregnated By Igbo Man Dies During Childbirth, Family Wants.. / My Wife Of Less Than Two Years Says It's Over Between Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.