Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,245 members, 7,822,270 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Bolarinde Damilola: I Was Promised A Car, A Trip To California, Got Only N5,000 - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bolarinde Damilola: I Was Promised A Car, A Trip To California, Got Only N5,000 (37517 Views)

I was Promised $10,000 to act in P0rn / Chris Attoh Remarries To Betty Jennifer After Divorcing Damilola Adegbite / Damilola Aina Who Wants Rich, Handsome Men For Marriage Celebrates Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bolarinde Damilola: I Was Promised A Car, A Trip To California, Got Only N5,000 by ambsteve: 4:36pm On Apr 09, 2017
I believe that should be after better firing from the organisers grin
Re: Bolarinde Damilola: I Was Promised A Car, A Trip To California, Got Only N5,000 by redsun(m): 4:37pm On Apr 09, 2017
It is a rogue and lawless country where there are no laws,norms,principles, and binding procedures.

At the moment arik air is holding on to people's money for failed services and unceremoniously cancelled flights. It is a gangster paradise where hardened rogues thrives.
Re: Bolarinde Damilola: I Was Promised A Car, A Trip To California, Got Only N5,000 by crackhouse(m): 4:42pm On Apr 09, 2017
Alexreports take note. That's ur area.
Re: Bolarinde Damilola: I Was Promised A Car, A Trip To California, Got Only N5,000 by crackhouse(m): 4:48pm On Apr 09, 2017
She's beautiful. Only if she can still exercise more patience and wait for my maiden peagent show come 2019. I will keep my promise if she wins but my registration form will be 20k as against 1k she paid to face of amber.
Re: Bolarinde Damilola: I Was Promised A Car, A Trip To California, Got Only N5,000 by walosky(m): 4:48pm On Apr 09, 2017
Aint you lucky that having taken turns on you via bleeping you were given 5k, go ask the cucumber girl how far.
Re: Bolarinde Damilola: I Was Promised A Car, A Trip To California, Got Only N5,000 by Davinchycode: 4:49pm On Apr 09, 2017
Get a lawyer to go through the agreement you signed and file a suit against them and watch how things will turn out for the better!
Re: Bolarinde Damilola: I Was Promised A Car, A Trip To California, Got Only N5,000 by Nobody: 4:52pm On Apr 09, 2017
Twizzy30:
Maybe she didn't do the Cucumber thing.

she did not do it with the right sponsor.. remember there are many sponsors to her crown - NIGEIRA lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Bolarinde Damilola: I Was Promised A Car, A Trip To California, Got Only N5,000 by Elle277(f): 4:53pm On Apr 09, 2017
Eeya, life goes on!
Re: Bolarinde Damilola: I Was Promised A Car, A Trip To California, Got Only N5,000 by bizhop01: 4:56pm On Apr 09, 2017
Is very painful after the organizers turn you to SEX MACHINE,& you manage to win.
Re: Bolarinde Damilola: I Was Promised A Car, A Trip To California, Got Only N5,000 by brenister10: 5:05pm On Apr 09, 2017
And hope she wasn't pussy scammed sha?
Re: Bolarinde Damilola: I Was Promised A Car, A Trip To California, Got Only N5,000 by brownsug(f): 5:10pm On Apr 09, 2017
Twizzy30:
Maybe she didn't do the Cucumber thing.

Or it's not their candidate that won
Re: Bolarinde Damilola: I Was Promised A Car, A Trip To California, Got Only N5,000 by ephi123(f): 5:13pm On Apr 09, 2017
IamAirforce1:
The same way Buhari promised Nigerians Change but gave them "Chanji" which actually meant Suicide and hardship.

It is well.

haha, funny
Re: Bolarinde Damilola: I Was Promised A Car, A Trip To California, Got Only N5,000 by ty2014: 5:21pm On Apr 09, 2017
unbelievable, This is so SAD. This can only happen in Nigeria and I believe that pple involve are reading this, if it's true, they should correct it and do the needful.
Re: Bolarinde Damilola: I Was Promised A Car, A Trip To California, Got Only N5,000 by thunderbabs: 5:22pm On Apr 09, 2017
Na Chelsea formation dey use for this beauty queen....and they use d formation beat am die....Naija
Re: Bolarinde Damilola: I Was Promised A Car, A Trip To California, Got Only N5,000 by MarieSucre(f): 5:31pm On Apr 09, 2017
CplusJason:
Lol, and maybe some of the organizers turned her pussy into a "punching bag". grin

I guess she delibrately skipped that part. cheesy

And even if she put that part nko. Does it invalidate her story? What is wrong with you?
Re: Bolarinde Damilola: I Was Promised A Car, A Trip To California, Got Only N5,000 by Newborn40(m): 5:36pm On Apr 09, 2017
maybe u didn't fulfill their required need like pracTical work just ask one above me de meaning
Re: Bolarinde Damilola: I Was Promised A Car, A Trip To California, Got Only N5,000 by bitcoinvin(m): 5:42pm On Apr 09, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

grin
grin

♤she wants to tour

♤the world with 1k

a

hahahahahahhaha...she no gree make them Bleep free and she wants to tour with just 1K and locked pu**sy...hahahhahahaha..Imposicant naaaaa

1 Like

Re: Bolarinde Damilola: I Was Promised A Car, A Trip To California, Got Only N5,000 by RoyalBlak007: 5:46pm On Apr 09, 2017
bitcoinvin:

a

hahahahahahhaha...she no gree make them Bleep free and she wants to tour with just 1K and locked pu**sy...hahahhahahaha..Imposicant naaaaa
No mind am grin
Re: Bolarinde Damilola: I Was Promised A Car, A Trip To California, Got Only N5,000 by Samcathe: 5:48pm On Apr 09, 2017
This is Nigeria
Re: Bolarinde Damilola: I Was Promised A Car, A Trip To California, Got Only N5,000 by redsun(m): 5:54pm On Apr 09, 2017
Newborn40:
maybe u didn't fulfill their required need like pracTical work just ask one above me de meaning

Like the cucumber case,abi?

grin yeye country.
Re: Bolarinde Damilola: I Was Promised A Car, A Trip To California, Got Only N5,000 by NaWetinDey(m): 6:07pm On Apr 09, 2017
Sorry o. You want to be queen right? Thank your stars if they didn't turn you to cucumber like Chidimma or anusss girl. Una think say una fain pass who? They just use you people as assets to acquire properties or is it properties to acquire assets. Abeg no commot that crown of thorns, e fit ya headio (in falz voice)
Re: Bolarinde Damilola: I Was Promised A Car, A Trip To California, Got Only N5,000 by uboma(m): 6:21pm On Apr 09, 2017
CplusJason:
Lol, and maybe some of the organizers turned her pussy into a "punching bag". grin

Lol.

Same thought on my mind...
Re: Bolarinde Damilola: I Was Promised A Car, A Trip To California, Got Only N5,000 by Talkingtom: 6:24pm On Apr 09, 2017
All these fake beauty pegant organisers and their empty promises. God is watching
Re: Bolarinde Damilola: I Was Promised A Car, A Trip To California, Got Only N5,000 by Kaymaxine(m): 6:31pm On Apr 09, 2017
CplusJason:

hmmmmmmm...dunno wat to even say to u brah!!! undecided
Re: Bolarinde Damilola: I Was Promised A Car, A Trip To California, Got Only N5,000 by Carter4luv(m): 7:12pm On Apr 09, 2017
It's bad ooo, but u should be happy they gave u ur capital instead of giving u cucumber.
Re: Bolarinde Damilola: I Was Promised A Car, A Trip To California, Got Only N5,000 by CplusJason: 7:12pm On Apr 09, 2017
MarieSucre:

And even if she put that part nko. Does it invalidate her story? What is wrong with you?
Ask your dumb boyfriend that question sweetheart. grin
Re: Bolarinde Damilola: I Was Promised A Car, A Trip To California, Got Only N5,000 by frankfab(m): 7:32pm On Apr 09, 2017
I feel sorry for her. Some people are making jest of this when they should be sympathizing. Do you know how it feel to be denied what you worked hard for?
Re: Bolarinde Damilola: I Was Promised A Car, A Trip To California, Got Only N5,000 by newspostng(m): 7:40pm On Apr 09, 2017
this is mere peagant and its not news...big companies like mtn has promised winners of promos millions in the past but they never pay them a penny. be wise
Re: Bolarinde Damilola: I Was Promised A Car, A Trip To California, Got Only N5,000 by naturefellow(m): 7:47pm On Apr 09, 2017
Re: Bolarinde Damilola: I Was Promised A Car, A Trip To California, Got Only N5,000 by delishpot: 8:38pm On Apr 09, 2017
GloriaNinja:
what did you expect to get in this modern day Nigeria? you were scanned big time and I guess you registered with 1k

1k ke? Lol, na dream you dey dream? Much more thAn that o.

1 Like

Re: Bolarinde Damilola: I Was Promised A Car, A Trip To California, Got Only N5,000 by Damseldammie(f): 8:51pm On Apr 09, 2017
CplusJason:

Who knows?
Re: Bolarinde Damilola: I Was Promised A Car, A Trip To California, Got Only N5,000 by CplusJason: 8:55pm On Apr 09, 2017
Damseldammie:

Who knows?
No one "nose" dear, only time will tell. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fans React To Juliet Ibrahim's New Photos / Regina Daniels Stuns In Short Crazy Jeans (photo) / Police PRO Reacts To BNXN's Tweet About Spitting On Officer's Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.