Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Why Efe May Not Win BBNaija 2017 Edition - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Why Efe May Not Win BBNaija 2017 Edition (35300 Views)

6 Categories Of People Who Benefited From BBNaija 2017 / BBNaija 2017 Final Results: How Viewers Voted For The 5 Top Housemates (Photo) / Who Do You Think Will Win Bbnaija 2017 ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Efe May Not Win BBNaija 2017 Edition by Nobody: 4:43pm On Apr 09, 2017
My family and I vote silently for Efe, we do not waste our time exchanging words with the fans of other housemates, only jobless people do that! I can't wait for the show to end tonight so that y'all can finally face reality. After tonight many people will realise that they're still poor as f*ck and that they have gained NOTHING from arguing and stressing themselves for people who do not care about them!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Efe May Not Win BBNaija 2017 Edition by greypencils: 4:45pm On Apr 09, 2017
Oyind17:
Debie-Rise!!!!!!!!!
debbeie rice ko, debbie garri ni
Re: Why Efe May Not Win BBNaija 2017 Edition by philzzz(m): 4:45pm On Apr 09, 2017
slavemerchant:

Why are you repeating the bullcrap you posted
Help me ask am o..dat guy need recieve holy sense
Re: Why Efe May Not Win BBNaija 2017 Edition by RexEmmyGee: 4:45pm On Apr 09, 2017
Total Rubbish . Is it by face
Re: Why Efe May Not Win BBNaija 2017 Edition by kachi08(m): 4:45pm On Apr 09, 2017
What's the difference between free alcohol and free food, free home and free everything in BBN platform? To me, you're being sentimental.
Re: Why Efe May Not Win BBNaija 2017 Edition by chekz169: 4:48pm On Apr 09, 2017
solid3:
Reasons Why Efe May Not Win BBNaija 2017 Edition

1. BBNaija is a brand & needs a marketable ambassador who can also be the face of the brand. Tboss has that kinda personality.

2. EFe is going to follow his music career and may not have the carriage BBnaija will need for the best in years to come.

3. Efe has put the money thing too much before him & has even already concluded he is the winner. This was made obvious when he said the first thing he will do once out is to do a media tour to thank people who made him win.

4. In trying hard to be Mr. Real, he got drunk on free alcohol and forgot his “realness” as he embarrassingly entertains his fans, this isn’t who BBNaija needs as a winner.

5. Free Alcohol is undoing as it was quite obvious when last night he was kinda sober, visiting the toilet too frequently and seating instead of dancing the he is known for.

6. Free alcohol is the only thing that can easily bring him to tears.

7. The best personality to win the BBNaija 2017 Edition is no other than Tboss.

8. If you were to choose a face for your brand between “I Go Die” & “Genevive” who will you chose?

9. Personality speaks volume. Money can’t not buy class.

https://twitter.com/tboss_guy/status/851073057561169921

What are u saying? Where are the previous Big Brother winners today in entertainment industry as a whole? All what u said is notting but TRASH

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Efe May Not Win BBNaija 2017 Edition by greypencils: 4:52pm On Apr 09, 2017
craigfamoo:
how come no1 sees the black goddess(Bisola) as a potential winner here. cry
bisola ko, bisogiri ni
Re: Why Efe May Not Win BBNaija 2017 Edition by greypencils: 4:54pm On Apr 09, 2017
Yureyes:
I dunno if it's just me but Tboss isn't even pretty.
open your eyes yeye
Re: Why Efe May Not Win BBNaija 2017 Edition by Nobody: 4:56pm On Apr 09, 2017
greypencils:
debbeie rice ko, debbie garri ni
I know your team
Re: Why Efe May Not Win BBNaija 2017 Edition by Abudu2000(m): 4:57pm On Apr 09, 2017
na wa oo, what are we still debating Tboss is the winner already, even we who voted her dont know why we did but winning is written all over her
Re: Why Efe May Not Win BBNaija 2017 Edition by Nathan2016: 4:59pm On Apr 09, 2017
ekojoe:
If only I cared

1 Like

Re: Why Efe May Not Win BBNaija 2017 Edition by Naughtytboy: 5:00pm On Apr 09, 2017
MhizGracie:
My family and I vote silently for Efe, we do not waste our time exchanging words with the fans of other housemates, only jobless people do that! I can't wait for the show to end tonight so that y'all can finally face reality. After tonight many people will realise that they're still poor as f*ck and that they have gained NOTHING from arguing and stressing themselves for people who do not care about them!
how can Bleep be poor
Re: Why Efe May Not Win BBNaija 2017 Edition by malware: 5:01pm On Apr 09, 2017
solid3:

1. BBNaija is a brand & needs a marketable ambassador who can also be the face of the brand. Tboss has that kinda personality.

2. EFe is going to follow his music career and may not have the carriage BBnaija will need for the best in years to come.

3. Efe has put the money thing too much before him & has even already concluded he is the winner. This was made obvious when he said the first thing he will do once out is to do a media tour to thank people who made him win.

4. In trying hard to be Mr. Real, he got drunk on free alcohol and forgot his “realness” as he embarrassingly entertains his fans, this isn’t who BBNaija needs as a winner.

5. Free Alcohol is undoing as it was quite obvious when last night he was kinda sober, visiting the toilet too frequently and seating instead of dancing the he is known for.

8. If you were to choose a face for your brand between “I Go Die” & “Genevive” who will you chose?

And bad belle cannot improve your command of English language.

Can't is a short informal form of cannot, can't not is a grammatical blunder that attacking Efe on Nairaland can never solve.
Re: Why Efe May Not Win BBNaija 2017 Edition by greypencils: 5:02pm On Apr 09, 2017
atmy1:
Saying things like this is the reason why I started liking Efe. And even if Efe does not merit winning, should it now be Tboss
ajuju

1 Like

Re: Why Efe May Not Win BBNaija 2017 Edition by Emerituz(m): 5:02pm On Apr 09, 2017
So itz someone who can not resite the national anthem deserve to win?
Besides if all these conditions/criteria really matter, why didn't BBN listed them before inviting participants.
Their credibility is at stake if any other person other than Efe (especially Tboss) wins.
Re: Why Efe May Not Win BBNaija 2017 Edition by greypencils: 5:04pm On Apr 09, 2017
Oyind17:
I know your team
oya my dear telle me
Re: Why Efe May Not Win BBNaija 2017 Edition by makers360: 5:06pm On Apr 09, 2017
Mumu using your hand to write this and using your nose to read it.

If Efe no be the their brand make dem give am the money. We hear make them use that T-Boss for their brand.
Re: Why Efe May Not Win BBNaija 2017 Edition by Nobody: 5:07pm On Apr 09, 2017
BlowBack:

I am not rooting for anyone be it tboss or efe.

I believe most jobless people that watch this dry show see a bit of their wretched no talent loser self in Efe.

Efe is your fairy tale story from rags to riches which loafers like yourself cling on in hope say una go hammer.

Efe and everyone in that house remains a jobless loser and all you efe fans fall squarely into that group of loafers.

Get a life

Silly adult!! I run two blogs,a successful business and I have a 9-5... You TBoss fans like to make yourselves believe all Efe fans are broke and ugly! lol....Scraggy,scrawny child like you,so dumb like your Queen..Massive love to the only Queen and Goddess,Bisola.....
Re: Why Efe May Not Win BBNaija 2017 Edition by solid3(m): 5:09pm On Apr 09, 2017
malware:

And bad belle cannot improve your command of English language.

Can't is a short informal form of cannot, can't not is a grammatical blunder that attacking Efe on Nairaland can never solve.

Kindly expansiate more on that pls.
Re: Why Efe May Not Win BBNaija 2017 Edition by solid3(m): 5:14pm On Apr 09, 2017
Agozie48:

You are contradicting yourself once more, meanwhile are you in BBN office do you know how they calculate the votes, you don't remember that most Nigerians don't like Tboss because she is manipulative and she is a fake person, mr OP please if you hate any contestant there keep it to yourself

Well, I guess my original post didn't indicate anything such as hate for Efe or any other contestant. How's Tboss manipulative?

Nigerians liking HMs is relative as shown by votes which had always saved Tboss over others.
Re: Why Efe May Not Win BBNaija 2017 Edition by malware: 5:14pm On Apr 09, 2017
solid3:

Kindly expansiate more on that pls.

Kindly revisit item 9 on the list.
Re: Why Efe May Not Win BBNaija 2017 Edition by solid3(m): 5:16pm On Apr 09, 2017
malware:

Kindly revisit item 9 on the list.

Guy I'm not a grammarian, you picking can't out of my whole write up doesn't mean I have a bad command of English. No b my papa lan-gwa-gee.
Re: Why Efe May Not Win BBNaija 2017 Edition by BlowBack: 5:18pm On Apr 09, 2017
Effiezynews:

Silly adult!! I run two blogs,a successful business and I have a 9-5...

Empty barrel beating his flat chest!

Abeg go and tell that lie to your fellow ogogoro patrons
Re: Why Efe May Not Win BBNaija 2017 Edition by airexx: 5:20pm On Apr 09, 2017
solid3:

You are the foolish one. Just because you can't express yourself succinctly with facts does not give you the effontry to insult me.
U truly lack brain
Re: Why Efe May Not Win BBNaija 2017 Edition by Nobody: 5:22pm On Apr 09, 2017
[quote author=BlowBack post=55414630]

Empty barrel beating his flat chest!

Abeg go and tell that lie to your fellow ogogoro patrons [/quote
Lol. Quite comical!! Laudable!! We rather get drunk than flaunt our naked bodies online... Regret in your tears,bloody hater...
Re: Why Efe May Not Win BBNaija 2017 Edition by Moving4: 5:22pm On Apr 09, 2017
U r so engrossed In ur Stupidity DAT u hv no time to think properly...

Re: Why Efe May Not Win BBNaija 2017 Edition by sweetyme001(f): 5:23pm On Apr 09, 2017
Efe loose "WE RIOT"
Re: Why Efe May Not Win BBNaija 2017 Edition by malware: 5:23pm On Apr 09, 2017
solid3:

Guy I'm not a grammarian, you picking can't out of my whole write up doesn't mean I have a bad command of English. No b my papa lan-gwa-gee.

I just want to bring to your attention that, as you try to bring to fore, imperfections about others, yours are being being dug out.

Efe may not be perfect, but his perfections far outweigh the imperfections. He has really tried and to me, he is the most talented person remaining in the house, that's going by their performances in the competitions.
Re: Why Efe May Not Win BBNaija 2017 Edition by BlowBack: 5:24pm On Apr 09, 2017
Effiezynews:

On NL every one is a millionaire.

Keep deceiving your wretched self

On line big boi

If I hear
Re: Why Efe May Not Win BBNaija 2017 Edition by cutieberie1(f): 5:29pm On Apr 09, 2017
solid3:

Efe didn't conclude that he is the winner all housemates were asked what they will do if they win
Re: Why Efe May Not Win BBNaija 2017 Edition by callydon(m): 5:31pm On Apr 09, 2017
Watch The Final Day/Eviction Show Of #BBNaija Live here

Watch Live Here:
http://www.fullgist.com.ng/2017/04/watch-final-dayeviction-show-of-bbnaija.html
Re: Why Efe May Not Win BBNaija 2017 Edition by robo01(m): 5:32pm On Apr 09, 2017
why dis hating na, just say u b tboss fan an stop blastin my own efe.. None frm all u list is part of efe
#teamefe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Meet The 5 Newest Housemates (photos) / BBNaija: Twitter Users Slam Tacha For "Having Beauty Without Brains" / Bbnaija: Nelson Dressed Up As A Lady, Rocks Wig (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.