Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,094 members, 7,835,693 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Beware Of This Advert - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Beware Of This Advert (463 Views)

Ladies Beware Of Rich Guys. See What Happened To This Beautiful Lady / Beware Of This Scam / "Don't Kill Your Wife, It's Our Job" Advert Board Seen In Lagos (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of This Advert by Quamone: 3:36pm On Apr 09, 2017
This is to notify the general public that the owner of this advert is a fraudster using Nairalander to perpetrate his evil act. I call him last night that I needed a data of one thousand five hundred Nara according to his advert table and he asked me to send a recharged card of equivalent to #1500 as a means of payment which I did.

To my surprised up till now he refused to pick my calls but I later used another no. to call him and he pick, he taught I am a new customer.

Please beware he's a fraudster

Re: Beware Of This Advert by Antina(f): 4:00pm On Apr 09, 2017
Quamone:
This is to notify the general public that the owner of this advert is a fraudster using Nairalander to perpetrate his evil act. I call him last night that I needed a data of one thousand five hundred Nara according to his advert table and he asked me to send a recharged card of equivalent to #1500 as a means of payment which I did.

To my surprised up till now he refused to pick my calls but I later used another no. to call him and he pick, he taught I am a new customer.

Please beware he's a fraudster

That is what I always tell people, when see something that is too cheap than the normal price, don't venture into such thing, is either the business is fraud or stolen goods.

Oga OP, stop looking for too cheap things upadan. U can also buy ur data direct from any of the network providers without hassles.

@09066474484, continue ehnn, karma is a bi*ch.

(1) (Reply)

GHANA : 30 suspected Yahoo boys apprehended, 29 of them are NIGERIANS / Bandits Kill Police Inspector At Checkpoint, Snatch Rifle / Man Allegedly Batters Wife With Hammer, Kicks Her Out In Middle Of The Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.