Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:58 PM

EBSU Graduate Shot Dead By Suspected Cultists In The School(graphics photo) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / EBSU Graduate Shot Dead By Suspected Cultists In The School(graphics photo) (34828 Views)

The School Attended By Success, The Warri Girl Sent Home Over Fees / Cultists In Polytechnic Ibadan: Students On The Run / Imsu Student, Chidi Opara, Killed By Suspected Cultists (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EBSU Graduate Shot Dead By Suspected Cultists In The School(graphics photo) by TeflonBlixx: 9:02am On Apr 10, 2017
Well, not every venture ends in climax. . .
Re: EBSU Graduate Shot Dead By Suspected Cultists In The School(graphics photo) by northvietnam(m): 9:02am On Apr 10, 2017
Nigga u r a Cultist...

U graduate u still dey around school...

u dey make movement and nah only u dey Waka..

Your third eye ain't working at all...

RIP
Re: EBSU Graduate Shot Dead By Suspected Cultists In The School(graphics photo) by xreal: 9:02am On Apr 10, 2017
ihe77382:
if truely u want to earn big, then check details and smile with the rest

U will be banned.
Re: EBSU Graduate Shot Dead By Suspected Cultists In The School(graphics photo) by preselect(m): 9:03am On Apr 10, 2017
SeniorZato:
What Nigerians youth indulge themselves in these days is practically beyond africa. Scenes like this were only seen or heard in American movies
yes . . . american movies and not american schools. . . . . in the US campus confraternities have nothing to do with guns and killings. . . . . it's more like a club where people drink and misbehave and NETWORK. . . . eg the skull&bones of Yale University which produced people like George Bush and John Kerry

meanwhile. . . I blame Buhari for all this angry
#BuhariDonFinishNigeria
Re: EBSU Graduate Shot Dead By Suspected Cultists In The School(graphics photo) by OLASUNKONMI(m): 9:05am On Apr 10, 2017
fabiano09:

naija and myopic way of thinking,you blame a gun victim for being killed,who told you every1 shot dead on campus is a cultist

I THINK YOU ARE CULT MEMEBER......FOR THIS COMMMENTS FROM YOU.

JUST CHECK YOUR BRAIN BOX.

R
Re: EBSU Graduate Shot Dead By Suspected Cultists In The School(graphics photo) by Senipapa(m): 9:08am On Apr 10, 2017
Cultism, kills faster than cancer.
Re: EBSU Graduate Shot Dead By Suspected Cultists In The School(graphics photo) by AuroraB(f): 9:16am On Apr 10, 2017
What was he doing around there
Shebi he's graduated undecided
Re: EBSU Graduate Shot Dead By Suspected Cultists In The School(graphics photo) by longerthroat(m): 9:22am On Apr 10, 2017
Ishieke my Ishieke... una never change
Re: EBSU Graduate Shot Dead By Suspected Cultists In The School(graphics photo) by Nobody: 9:29am On Apr 10, 2017
fabiano09:

naija and myopic way of thinking,you blame a gun victim for being killed,who told you every1 shot dead on campus is a cultist
he is a cultist,a Viking member shot by the bucaneers
Re: EBSU Graduate Shot Dead By Suspected Cultists In The School(graphics photo) by YeyeGirl(f): 9:30am On Apr 10, 2017
folarinmiles:
He was shorted
#Faints grin

Re: EBSU Graduate Shot Dead By Suspected Cultists In The School(graphics photo) by Nobody: 9:32am On Apr 10, 2017
longerthroat:
Ishieke my Ishieke... una never change

I left there 6 years ago and was always terrified of that place while I was there. Clearly, some things never change.
Re: EBSU Graduate Shot Dead By Suspected Cultists In The School(graphics photo) by Maghan37: 9:33am On Apr 10, 2017
Prof Soyinka for all the love I have for him as one thing to answer for. Hw did he let the let is freedom fighting organization turn into this nefarious confraternity which is worst than the govt it fought?
Re: EBSU Graduate Shot Dead By Suspected Cultists In The School(graphics photo) by goziedave(m): 9:42am On Apr 10, 2017
Mightyify:
A graduate of Ebonyi state university ABAKALIKI was yesterday 8th April 2017 shot dead by suspected Cultist at P3 bar ishieke ABAKALIKI.

He graduated from the department of history and international relations Class 2016. Theo as he was fondly called was said to be coming back from a birthday party and decided to branch at the bar where he was shot dead.

Theo until his demise was a cool and jovial guy. Who doesn't look for anyone's trouble. He was loved by all.

Another guy was also reported shot on the same bar last month but he survived it.

May his soul rest in peace!

He is not a graduate, but a final year of History and international relations. Theophilus Onele is his real he is my very good friend, however he only came out to put the girlfriend in a bike, on just turning his back he was shot by ban boys............... RIP blood,

Re: EBSU Graduate Shot Dead By Suspected Cultists In The School(graphics photo) by Tunagee(m): 9:47am On Apr 10, 2017
Mightyify:
A graduate of Ebonyi state university ABAKALIKI was yesterday 8th April 2017 shot dead by suspected Cultist at P3 bar ishieke ABAKALIKI.

He graduated from the department of history and international relations Class 2016. Theo as he was fondly called was said to be coming back from a birthday party and decided to branch at the bar where he was shot dead.

Theo until his demise was a cool and jovial guy. Who doesn't look for anyone's trouble. He was loved by all.

Another guy was also reported shot on the same bar last month but he survived it.

May his soul rest in peace!

Of course, he was a cult guy. simple
Re: EBSU Graduate Shot Dead By Suspected Cultists In The School(graphics photo) by thorpido(m): 9:55am On Apr 10, 2017
BLACKdagger:

Ur thinking is really miopic as the lady said.
so Based on ur logic.......

Anyone shot by cultistist is a member.
Any man walkin with a lady is her husband
Every thick red liquid is blood.
any1 carrying gun is in force.
Any child crying is hungry.

U are really a WISE person ooh undecided
You obviously didn't think before quoting me.Apart from myopia,you and the person that quoted me don't have comprehensive ability as your strong points.
The topic says,'killed by suspected cultists' and my comment was on effect of cultism.I NEVER said he was a cultist to have been killed.Sometimes there are innocent victims.

Have you ever done any test of written English like TOEFL or IELTS?Comprehension is very important.

1 Like

Re: EBSU Graduate Shot Dead By Suspected Cultists In The School(graphics photo) by thorpido(m): 9:56am On Apr 10, 2017
Re: EBSU Graduate Shot Dead By Suspected Cultists In The School(graphics photo) by Greyman11(m): 9:58am On Apr 10, 2017
kingthreat:
Not every victim of cultism is a cultist. Back in the days, a friend was left handicapped for 2 months because he was wooing a girl a cultist was interested in. Sad all the same
Re: EBSU Graduate Shot Dead By Suspected Cultists In The School(graphics photo) by Greyman11(m): 10:01am On Apr 10, 2017
He over stepped boundaries and like u said,he was handicapped not shot dead,bro, there re cases of mistaken identity and that,we should pray against,but don't be too quick to believe that a guy shot dead by cultist is not a cultist cos d way i see this picture,he was shot from close range and dis is not an open fire.. Say no to CULTISM

1 Like

Re: EBSU Graduate Shot Dead By Suspected Cultists In The School(graphics photo) by moorme(m): 10:04am On Apr 10, 2017
BLACKdagger:

Ur thinking is really miopic as the lady said. so Based on ur logic.......
Anyone shot by cultistist is a member. Any man walkin with a lady is her husband Every thick red liquid is blood. any1 carrying gun is in force. Any child crying is hungry.

He's really wise in his "small world" of reasoning.

1 Like

Re: EBSU Graduate Shot Dead By Suspected Cultists In The School(graphics photo) by Unclerukus: 10:20am On Apr 10, 2017
BLACKdagger:

Ur thinking is really miopic as the lady said.
so Based on ur logic.......

Anyone shot by cultistist is a member.
Any man walkin with a lady is her husband
Every thick red liquid is blood.
any1 carrying gun is in force.
Any child crying is hungry.

She might be right. When I was schooling I noticed cultists don't harm you if you don't have a connection with them. They might harass and steal from you but not harm or kill. In other words, they don't kill Jews.
Re: EBSU Graduate Shot Dead By Suspected Cultists In The School(graphics photo) by Chuknovski(m): 10:23am On Apr 10, 2017
thorpido:
Myopic indeed.
The topic says suspected cultists and my comment has to do with cultism.
He may have been a victim but most cult related victims have something to do with cultism.

one way or the other one may have knowingly or unknowingly cross their path, this cult guys tho what will they tell their kids tommorow?
Re: EBSU Graduate Shot Dead By Suspected Cultists In The School(graphics photo) by thorpido(m): 10:33am On Apr 10, 2017
moorme:

He's really wise in his "small world" of reasoning.
Una be dem dem.
Don't worry,it is written,'he who lives by the sword........'

At the end of it all,we will know who is truly wise.
Re: EBSU Graduate Shot Dead By Suspected Cultists In The School(graphics photo) by ijayebonyi(f): 10:33am On Apr 10, 2017
EBSU, so finally you have recorded bad news
Re: EBSU Graduate Shot Dead By Suspected Cultists In The School(graphics photo) by thebadmus(m): 10:34am On Apr 10, 2017
ademidedavid:
Cultists hardly kill innocent souls......he must have overstepped his boundaries or must have also killed!!!

LESSON; Shun Cultism, you can never eat ur cake and have it, what goes around will definitely come around

LET US ALL SAY NO TO CULTISM!!!!
. Yu are right bro. They hardly kill innocent, he must be a coded cultist and he must have killed someone b4... Say no to cultism

1 Like

Re: EBSU Graduate Shot Dead By Suspected Cultists In The School(graphics photo) by Chikeluba25(m): 10:38am On Apr 10, 2017
This is why I luv Anambra state. This kind of news hardly come from there. Willie Obiakpo is indeed working

Re: EBSU Graduate Shot Dead By Suspected Cultists In The School(graphics photo) by thorpido(m): 10:38am On Apr 10, 2017
Unclerukus:
She might be right. When I was schooling I noticed cultists don't harm you if you don't have a connection with them. They might harass and steal from you but not harm or kill. In other words, they don't kill Jews.
A small percentage of those who fall victims are those caught in the crossfire or a question of mistaken identity.Another small percentage are those who ARE NOT cultists but step on their toes or drag girlfriends with them(usually they just deal with such guys as a first warning).
The REST are cultists.
Re: EBSU Graduate Shot Dead By Suspected Cultists In The School(graphics photo) by Enyimbamercedes: 10:43am On Apr 10, 2017
Suspected cultists don't gun down people for no reason; he may have been a cultist too.

Cultists are cowards though! They won't gun you down for stepping up to them rather they'd think you have a higher power behind you.
Re: EBSU Graduate Shot Dead By Suspected Cultists In The School(graphics photo) by achi4u(m): 10:53am On Apr 10, 2017
Cult activities is gradually returning in Ebonyi state which was controlled during Elechi's tenure. Then na to shoot at sight.
Re: EBSU Graduate Shot Dead By Suspected Cultists In The School(graphics photo) by vioment: 11:17am On Apr 10, 2017
Cultism is half a bar lower than terrorism. It is really destroying Nigeria from inside out. We are doomed with cultism having impunity.
Re: EBSU Graduate Shot Dead By Suspected Cultists In The School(graphics photo) by blackboy(m): 11:20am On Apr 10, 2017
goziedave:

He is not a graduate, but a final year of History and international relations. Theophilus Onele is his real he is my very good friend, however he only came out to put the girlfriend in a bike, on just turning his back he was shot by ban boys............... RIP blood,
Re: EBSU Graduate Shot Dead By Suspected Cultists In The School(graphics photo) by Maduawuchukwu(m): 11:38am On Apr 10, 2017
colossus91:
i saw his body at federal teaching hospital,this was not the full story biko.......its a cult hit biko!!

Why you talk so?
Re: EBSU Graduate Shot Dead By Suspected Cultists In The School(graphics photo) by sheyizy1: 12:01pm On Apr 10, 2017
otijah2:
you graduate since last year, still dey hover around school premises till April 2017, even going to night party
Oga you be cultist
a nigeria police officer spotted

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Taking Round University Of Ibadan / How Can A Guy Get A Girl In IMSU? IMSU Babes Answer (Video) / Post-utme Past Questions And Answers[free PDF Download], May 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.