Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,672 members, 7,813,240 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:15 AM

EBSU Graduate Shot Dead By Suspected Cultists In The School(graphics photo) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / EBSU Graduate Shot Dead By Suspected Cultists In The School(graphics photo) (34827 Views)

The School Attended By Success, The Warri Girl Sent Home Over Fees / Cultists In Polytechnic Ibadan: Students On The Run / Imsu Student, Chidi Opara, Killed By Suspected Cultists (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EBSU Graduate Shot Dead By Suspected Cultists In The School(graphics photo) by BLACKdagger: 12:13pm On Apr 10, 2017
Unclerukus:
She might be right. When I was schooling I noticed cultists don't harm you if you don't have a connection with them. They might harass and steal from you but not harm or kill. In other words, they don't kill Jews.

Can u listen to urself.
Cultist can kill some1s brother becox dey had issues with a person.

Cultists can shoot som1 mistakenly thinkin its another person based on wrong info.

Cultists can shoot som1 cox he caught them doing somethin and they r thinkin he might bust them one day.

So what are u saying undecided
Re: EBSU Graduate Shot Dead By Suspected Cultists In The School(graphics photo) by BLACKdagger: 12:19pm On Apr 10, 2017
thorpido:
You obviously didn't think before quoting me.Apart from myopia,you and the person that quoted me don't have comprehensive ability as your strong points.
The topic says,'killed by suspected cultists' and my comment was on effect of cultism.I NEVER said he was a cultist to have been killed.Sometimes there are innocent victims.

Have you ever done any test of written English like TOEFL or IELTS?Comprehension is very important.

Obviously u are a double standard fellow.
U are trying to twist ur initila comment to favour u.
Anyone reading the comment will simply figure out ur initial comment was dir3cted at d victim.
Even ur conscience knows it.

But becox of ur double standard nature speaking from both side of mouth.. u wont accept it.
People like u lack principle.
Re: EBSU Graduate Shot Dead By Suspected Cultists In The School(graphics photo) by chiraqDemon(m): 12:43pm On Apr 10, 2017
fabiano09:

naija and myopic way of thinking,you blame a gun victim for being killed,who told you every1 shot dead on campus is a cultist
Not everyone but according to my experience cultists dont just off civilians except the person has dealings or some type of connection, they dont even kill ppl over girls except the person has refused to back off after several warnings

For cultists to kill u it means u have some type of connection or role or maybe u bcame a victim by association maybe ur friend is one and they feel u r one but there must b some type of connection

Thats why it pays to avoid bad company and also avoid bad locations especially at night, cos once ur name and cultists dey d same headline ppl will assume u were a cultist too

1 Like

Re: EBSU Graduate Shot Dead By Suspected Cultists In The School(graphics photo) by thorpido(m): 12:48pm On Apr 10, 2017
BLACKdagger:

Obviously u are a double standard fellow.
U are trying to twist ur initila comment to favour u.
Anyone reading the comment will simply figure out ur initial comment was dir3cted at d victim.
Even ur conscience knows it.

But becox of ur double standard nature speaking from both side of mouth.. u wont accept it.
People like u lack principle.
Read my comment again or quote me.What's the double standard about it?
The topic says,....'suspected cultists kill...'and i said below;
Cultism never ends well.
I don't know why fools keep being part of it.
What is the double standard here?I spoke generally of cultism.Those who killed him,if they are cultists or people who belong to cult groups are fools because doom awaits them.

Like I said,it's a comprehension issue.When people decide to quote someone,it's important first that they understand the statement he/she made.

1 Like

Re: EBSU Graduate Shot Dead By Suspected Cultists In The School(graphics photo) by HiliaryAutos(m): 12:57pm On Apr 10, 2017
When I got my admission to Ebonyi state University, 2004-2008 once I graduated I left that school and control other activities via my course rep, the day my call up letter came out, I took a flight to Enugu picked it up and left that town that same day.

Ebonyi state University is a state of cultists, them no dey look face, no pity at all them go kill you if you toast them girl friend, them go kill you if you dey follow any girl wey them eye dey, them go kill you if you talk anyhow to anybody... No body be boss or pikin for Ebonyi state University.

I stayed at isiheke (Head of snake) ... If you stay they always have extra money for big boys at night, ready for cult intimidation,if you go fine wey you male u Don enter wahala...

This guy most have done one of listed above... If no be woman matter kill am, na cult war kill am

1 Like

Re: EBSU Graduate Shot Dead By Suspected Cultists In The School(graphics photo) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Apr 10, 2017
nely:
It's high time some of this cultist are drafted to fight only boko haram, cos they never miss there target
Gimme 5 aiye men, 5 Eiye, 5vickings, 5bucaneer, 5mafians and this shit would have been over since.
Re: EBSU Graduate Shot Dead By Suspected Cultists In The School(graphics photo) by Viccoguy4real(m): 1:58pm On Apr 10, 2017
There is no way that guy would have been shot at close range without been a cultist!!!!!?? Ebony state universe is the school I just graduated from just last year and ishieke was the place I live for four year!!!!!those guys are very bloody,, fear and intimidation was all i face during this years... Thank God is now over
Re: EBSU Graduate Shot Dead By Suspected Cultists In The School(graphics photo) by Unclerukus: 2:16pm On Apr 10, 2017
BLACKdagger:

Can u listen to urself.
Cultist can kill some1s brother becox dey had issues with a person.

Cultists can shoot som1 mistakenly thinkin its another person based on wrong info.

Cultists can shoot som1 cox he caught them doing somethin and they r thinkin he might bust them one day.

So what are u saying undecided
yeah I still stand on my point. If you don't go around their corner you wouldn't be caught in their drama. Cultists are easy to recognize, they can be lousy and proud in school, even the ones without such attributes, you can know by their movements and the friends they keep. Avoid flexing joints, parties, mindful of the girls you chase,treat people with utmost respect and generally mind your business, you wouldn't encounter and you'll graduate peacefully. That guy was shot in very close range, they know him wella. People are hardly(though possible but minimal) caught in their web because they love to confront their targets to taunt or instill fear before killing them.
Re: EBSU Graduate Shot Dead By Suspected Cultists In The School(graphics photo) by Mariopgomery(m): 2:19pm On Apr 10, 2017
goziedave:

He is not a graduate, but a final year of History and international relations. Theophilus Onele is his real he is my very good friend, however he only came out to put the girlfriend in a bike, on just turning his back he was shot by ban boys............... RIP blood,

I have just one question for you, how do you post such pics of your friend in a public forum? It's obvious u don't know the meaning of friendship.
Re: EBSU Graduate Shot Dead By Suspected Cultists In The School(graphics photo) by muller101(m): 3:20pm On Apr 10, 2017
Cultisits. Will avoid this thread.
Re: EBSU Graduate Shot Dead By Suspected Cultists In The School(graphics photo) by Judithjovial(f): 3:39pm On Apr 10, 2017
theo, way dey fix ma fone back then for Abacha round about na so you take Waka. It's a pity cultism never pays be wise my people. H. I. R dept Ebsu University crawling with Bagas
Re: EBSU Graduate Shot Dead By Suspected Cultists In The School(graphics photo) by dsupremeoley(m): 4:08pm On Apr 10, 2017
How i wish this sermon u have given about him{the dead} will be accepted by GOD. though i feel for his family but the truth still remains we must give account to our CREATOR some day and is ONLY CHRIST himself that can give any form of recommendation about US. the big question is what recommendation will Christ give on our behave ?
Re: EBSU Graduate Shot Dead By Suspected Cultists In The School(graphics photo) by Rayton(m): 4:45pm On Apr 10, 2017
Azil:

I left there 6 years ago and was always terrified of that place while I was there. Clearly, some things never change.
I left there about 7years ago... It wasn't a pleasant place at all but cultists are Humans who hardly spill innocent blood.....shun cultists it Neva pays...... Ishieke I hail oo
Re: EBSU Graduate Shot Dead By Suspected Cultists In The School(graphics photo) by BLACKdagger: 5:40pm On Apr 10, 2017
Unclerukus:
yeah I still stand on my point. If you don't go around their corner you wouldn't be caught in their drama. Cultists are easy to recognize, they can be lousy and proud in school, even the ones without such attributes, you can know by their movements and the friends they keep. Avoid flexing joints, parties, mindful of the girls you chase,treat people with utmost respect and generally mind your business, you wouldn't encounter and you'll graduate peacefully. That guy was shot in very close range, they know him wella. People are hardly(though possible but minimal) caught in their web because they love to confront their targets to taunt or instill fear before killing them.

U didnt read my post..
Sorry u cnt hold me responsible for not understanding me
Re: EBSU Graduate Shot Dead By Suspected Cultists In The School(graphics photo) by holarfresh: 6:33pm On Apr 10, 2017
Say No to cultism .....use your logistic brain ; shocked
Re: EBSU Graduate Shot Dead By Suspected Cultists In The School(graphics photo) by Divinecosmas(m): 7:14pm On Apr 10, 2017
Choi!!! Rest in peace bro
Re: EBSU Graduate Shot Dead By Suspected Cultists In The School(graphics photo) by arootech: 8:00pm On Apr 10, 2017
You see the price of being a cultist....The fact is cultism is diabolical and it will never end well.
Re: EBSU Graduate Shot Dead By Suspected Cultists In The School(graphics photo) by YaksonFCA(m): 11:55am On Apr 11, 2017
Hm.RIP

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Taking Round University Of Ibadan / How Can A Guy Get A Girl In IMSU? IMSU Babes Answer (Video) / Post-utme Past Questions And Answers[free PDF Download], May 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.