Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,728 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Tecno Camon CX And Tecno L9 Plus Specifications Battle - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Camon CX And Tecno L9 Plus Specifications Battle (22208 Views)

Check Out Iphone 8 And Iphone 8 Plus Specifications And Price In Nigeria / Tecno Spark Plus Specifications And Price / Tecno L9 Plus Unboxing, Hands On And First Impression (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Camon CX And Tecno L9 Plus Specifications Battle by EmmaLege: 7:38am On Apr 10, 2017
cheesy
Re: Tecno Camon CX And Tecno L9 Plus Specifications Battle by Abdstrakt(m): 7:43am On Apr 10, 2017
This is like comparing a striker with a defender. They have different jobs and they're both good at it.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon CX And Tecno L9 Plus Specifications Battle by Nobody: 7:53am On Apr 10, 2017
Rubbish

Re: Tecno Camon CX And Tecno L9 Plus Specifications Battle by maxiquadrian(m): 8:30am On Apr 10, 2017
Attention
Any1 wit fairly used tecno L9 or Camon C9 for sale at an affordable price should contact 08108075909 OR 08147320394.
Re: Tecno Camon CX And Tecno L9 Plus Specifications Battle by skarz: 8:52am On Apr 10, 2017
Ezedon:
Very Cheap phone
buy one for me na
Re: Tecno Camon CX And Tecno L9 Plus Specifications Battle by skarz: 8:53am On Apr 10, 2017
Realali:
I have both phones with IPhone 7
gimme one na tongue

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon CX And Tecno L9 Plus Specifications Battle by IrradiatoR: 9:25am On Apr 10, 2017
datyorubaboy:
The Camera is the best right now?
no doubts,

u could split the screen into two halves performing actions on both halves at the same time

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon CX And Tecno L9 Plus Specifications Battle by Nobody: 10:06am On Apr 10, 2017
ferdionard6200s:
Happy Sunday Friends, Thanks to the best source ever we won our games again because we had a lot to risk for good
we would not stop sharing the good news even though some are not interested ....if you really want to win today veiw below

seriously...??
Re: Tecno Camon CX And Tecno L9 Plus Specifications Battle by bola4dprec(m): 10:22am On Apr 10, 2017
I want to dispose my Tecno Camon C9 location Ilorin price #55000 negotiable serious minded people only WhatsApp on 08060506394
Re: Tecno Camon CX And Tecno L9 Plus Specifications Battle by AustineAlex(m): 10:29am On Apr 10, 2017
Clean 3 wiks old Gionee f103 pro for sale or swap with m5... Receipt, charger, earpiece, carton everything still available....38k last...Abuja residents only....08187300490
Re: Tecno Camon CX And Tecno L9 Plus Specifications Battle by adecz: 10:55am On Apr 10, 2017
I fail to see the need for 16mp
on a front or selfie camera,
It's an unnecessary overkill.
8mp tops is enough.
Re: Tecno Camon CX And Tecno L9 Plus Specifications Battle by Nobody: 12:22pm On Apr 10, 2017
You are posting rubbish
That's not the correct specs of Tecno L9 plus [color=#990000][/color]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tecno Camon CX And Tecno L9 Plus Specifications Battle by Sirheny007(m): 12:25pm On Apr 10, 2017
Realali:

Re: Tecno Camon CX And Tecno L9 Plus Specifications Battle by Orator2383: 12:45pm On Apr 10, 2017
TechyNigerian:
Well, A lot of us have wondered what can be the possible differences between these two 2017 Tecno Smartphones? what or which should I pick if i want to buy one?

All those questions will be answered here, the Tecno Camon CX and Tecno L9 Plus are two different smartphones with different uses or Selling point.
The Tecno Camon CX is known for amazing camera while the Tecno L9 Plus is known for the Mighty Battery!. Read More >>>https://www.specificationsnigeria.com/tecno-l9-plus-vs-tecno-camon-cx-difference/

what can be the other differences between this two might phones? check out the attached image below for the full differences
Your L9 Plus is wrong. Check out the correct Specs here http://www.phonecorridor.com/2017/02/tecno-l9-plus-price-specs-nigeria-ghana/
Re: Tecno Camon CX And Tecno L9 Plus Specifications Battle by teemanbastos(m): 1:05pm On Apr 10, 2017
haffaze777:
time to upgrade from camon c9 to camon cx
baba nla... Abeg dash me the c9 if you dun upgrade grin grin
Re: Tecno Camon CX And Tecno L9 Plus Specifications Battle by haffaze777(m): 1:57pm On Apr 10, 2017
teemanbastos:
baba nla... Abeg dash me the c9 if you dun upgrade grin grin
baba nla keecheesycheesy
Re: Tecno Camon CX And Tecno L9 Plus Specifications Battle by Nobody: 4:17pm On Apr 10, 2017
TechyNigerian:
Well, A lot of us have wondered what can be the possible differences between these two 2017 Tecno Smartphones? what or which should I pick if i want to buy one?

All those questions will be answered here, the Tecno Camon CX and Tecno L9 Plus are two different smartphones with different uses or Selling point.
The Tecno Camon CX is known for amazing camera while the Tecno L9 Plus is known for the Mighty Battery!. Read More >>>https://www.specificationsnigeria.com/tecno-l9-plus-vs-tecno-camon-cx-difference/

what can be the other differences between this two might phones? check out the attached image below for the full differences

l9plus back camera is 13mp not 8mp.
Both are for different target market as u said but I dont see the need for the comparison not forgetting that they are both good phones
Re: Tecno Camon CX And Tecno L9 Plus Specifications Battle by Nobody: 4:22pm On Apr 10, 2017
kazmanbanjoko:
How much is it
70k at slot.ng
Re: Tecno Camon CX And Tecno L9 Plus Specifications Battle by henry007(m): 5:33pm On Apr 10, 2017
TECNO L9 Plus LOOKS more like Phantom 6 Plus than the camon CX in this Unboxing Video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niu4KA5IWz8?a
Re: Tecno Camon CX And Tecno L9 Plus Specifications Battle by DEGREE2466(m): 7:25pm On Apr 10, 2017
TechyNigerian:

This is a bias review. Techno l9 plus has 13 megapixel front camera and 8 megapixel back camera.

check well
Re: Tecno Camon CX And Tecno L9 Plus Specifications Battle by teemanbastos(m): 8:24pm On Apr 10, 2017
haffaze777:
baba nla keecheesycheesy
no whining oooo... You na sure boss
Re: Tecno Camon CX And Tecno L9 Plus Specifications Battle by paolokonqueror(m): 9:54pm On Apr 13, 2017
They are both great phones,. I use the L9 Plus and it's pretty amazing

omoalajah:
the CX is just too sweet to be compared to L9..
Re: Tecno Camon CX And Tecno L9 Plus Specifications Battle by paolokonqueror(m): 10:00pm On Apr 13, 2017
Nahhh, the L9 Plus has 13MP Back Camera and 5MP Front camera but make no mistakes, the camera is lit AF

DEGREE2466:

This is a bias review. Techno l9 plus has 13 megapixel front camera and 8 megapixel back camera.

check well
Re: Tecno Camon CX And Tecno L9 Plus Specifications Battle by dejiWEST: 10:05pm On Apr 13, 2017
I agree. Pictures I've been seeing are just so appealing.

datyorubaboy:
The Camera is the best right now?
Re: Tecno Camon CX And Tecno L9 Plus Specifications Battle by paolokonqueror(m): 10:08pm On Apr 13, 2017
A very legit claim, they are both amazing phones, at the end of the day, it depends on what you want in a phone.

Abdstrakt:
This is like comparing a striker with a defender. They have different jobs and they're both good at it.
Re: Tecno Camon CX And Tecno L9 Plus Specifications Battle by paolokonqueror(m): 10:22pm On Apr 13, 2017
The L9 Plus even has a good camera so for you it's a win win.

arsenic33:
I download heavily and I barely make use of my phone's camera.. I'll go for Techno L9
Re: Tecno Camon CX And Tecno L9 Plus Specifications Battle by dejiWEST: 10:27pm On Apr 13, 2017
Bros good evening, be like na you get that house for Ikoyi
Realali:
Re: Tecno Camon CX And Tecno L9 Plus Specifications Battle by DavidoArsenal(m): 11:13pm On Apr 13, 2017
Lmao na your type Runtown talk say Enjoyment go kill. grin

They put great camera you dey complain, enjoy it joor

adecz:
I fail to see the need for 16mp
on a front or selfie camera,
It's an unnecessary overkill.
8mp tops is enough.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Google Maps App Crashes Globally, Leaves Users Frustrated / My Whatsapp Keeps Tellin Me To Set My Time / 29 Million SIMs Not Yet Linked To NINs As Deadline Expires Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.