Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Urgent- Is Tomorrow: Interview Invitation - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent- Is Tomorrow: Interview Invitation (1504 Views)

Interview Invitation From Elite'o Consultant / Urgent! Is This Company Real? / Please Its Urgent: Is This Job Invitation Real? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent- Is Tomorrow: Interview Invitation by kwaso2: 5:00pm On Apr 09, 2017
Hello house,

Pls help me confirm this invite, I got this SMS today for an interview in calabar. Pls who knows about this group:
"NGC Invites you to a screening Job Interview tomorrow by 8:00am @170 BK Int'l House, by SPC Junction, along High-Way ,Calabar.
Ref:sal/ok/min. Pls Dress well!"

Pls I will appreciate ur contribution ASAP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Urgent- Is Tomorrow: Interview Invitation by kwaso2: 9:21pm On Apr 09, 2017
Chai! 212views, yet no contribution! Make una help nah mbok
Re: Urgent- Is Tomorrow: Interview Invitation by enshi(m): 10:08pm On Apr 09, 2017
kwaso2:
Hello house,

Pls help me confirm this invite, I got this SMS today for an interview in calabar. Pls who knows about this group:
"NGC Invites you to a screening Job Interview tomorrow by 8:00am @170 BK Int'l House, by SPC Junction, along High-Way ,Calabar.
Ref:sal/ok/min. Pls Dress well!"

Pls I will appreciate ur contribution ASAP

Do you remember applying

Ref:sal/ok/min this is not always necessary in a genuine invite

Then lastly telling you to dress well is totally out of it judging from the fact that you have to dress according to the job role invited for

Ok... If the place aint far from you pls copy the address to someone who knows you and let the person know while you go check things out
Re: Urgent- Is Tomorrow: Interview Invitation by Kunle106(m): 10:12pm On Apr 09, 2017
Don't waste your resources on this. if you search well on nairaland, you would notice that this is one of those gnld
Re: Urgent- Is Tomorrow: Interview Invitation by aybodunde(m): 10:19pm On Apr 09, 2017
I don't think it is a genuine job invite.
-The full name of the organization was not mentioned. What is the meaning of NGC. A genuine organization would have done this.
- The ref used is usually symbolic with gnld.
- The job position you are to be interviewed for was not stated. A genuine invite will include this.
- A job where you are sent interview invite a day to is not worth it.
A good organization will give you a minimum of two days.
If I were you, I won't go
Re: Urgent- Is Tomorrow: Interview Invitation by kogs(m): 10:20pm On Apr 09, 2017
I beg you in God's name don't go it's GNLD I don't know how the get people number but God know. If u go a slim smallish guy with suit will come out to tell u how he made money after you will be ask to pay a certain money. But if you don't mine u can give a try. But it's pure gnld. I was invited as much I kept wondering how the got my line so I have to go n see my self

1 Like

Re: Urgent- Is Tomorrow: Interview Invitation by kogs(m): 10:22pm On Apr 09, 2017
Pls if you go kindly go with a police officer and arrest dat guy I mention also ask him to refund ur tp

2 Likes

Re: Urgent- Is Tomorrow: Interview Invitation by blessme2019(m): 10:55pm On Apr 09, 2017
NGC is a non existing company. I sea4ch for the thread and send you the link soon
Re: Urgent- Is Tomorrow: Interview Invitation by kwaso2: 6:09am On Apr 10, 2017
Thanks All,
I value ur good inputs. Regards

(1) (Reply)

Dangote Cement Is Recruiting / Interview Pls Any One Get This Msg How True / Today, We Wish For You To Nominate Beneficiaries As Reps.they Will Be Recognized

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.