Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,208 members, 7,822,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Bbnaija: Reasons Efe May Win This 2017 Edition. - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: Reasons Efe May Win This 2017 Edition. (21495 Views)

The Moment Efe Was Declared Winner Of BBNaija (Photos) / Why Efe May Not Win BBNaija 2017 Edition / Bbnaija: Online Poll Puts Efe In Clear Lead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija: Reasons Efe May Win This 2017 Edition. by siloXIX(m): 6:29pm On Apr 09, 2017
Who said that Efe will not win?
This show is decided on votes.

And Y do some Nigerians even vote Tboss. (someone who thinks she will win cos she is pretty.)

are Romanians this Dull!

well I remember Freeze and I have concluded.
Re: Bbnaija: Reasons Efe May Win This 2017 Edition. by Austinmiles: 6:31pm On Apr 09, 2017
Efe is Effective and Jos tified based on logistics.
Re: Bbnaija: Reasons Efe May Win This 2017 Edition. by Fresia01(f): 6:33pm On Apr 09, 2017
Alariwo2:

Are you sure about this?
na go I hear, I no hear come o

think well oh baby

Sure
Re: Bbnaija: Reasons Efe May Win This 2017 Edition. by airexx: 6:38pm On Apr 09, 2017
ajoskele:
I read a post some minutes ago about how Efe and his attributes may not win him the #25m and SUV. The poster, no doubt, is a Tboss fan and in a bid to promote his favourite housemate, disqualified Efe and nearly took him to the cleaners.
I just feel I should negate all the positions of the poster and throw more light to whatever he found/finds confusing.
--
1. "BBNaija is a brand and needs a marketable ambassador who can also be the face of the brand. Tboss has that kinda personality."

If you talked about Payporte, Minnimie, Indomie, Legend and others involved in this show as a brand, I would have offered you a cold bottle of Orijin on this wet sunday evening. BBNaija ends tonight. It is not a brand and they do not have anything to market/sell. Infact, DSTV and Gotv will surely close Channels198 and 29 respectively except another thing comes up.
Remember Channel 29 on Gotv ran the tribute for weeks for Muhammed Ali when he died.
Who says Efe cannot be the face of these brands? He is the hottest and the most loved housemate this year. Those who hate him do not even know why.

2. "Efe is going to follow his music career and may not have the carriage BBNaija will need for the best years to come."

This is unbelievable. Are we saying Nigerian actors, actresses, artistes who are ambassadors and faces of many brands and products do not pursue their careers?
Like others, Efe will pursue his career and represent any brand he is signed to.
What do you even mean by carriage?

3. "Efe has put the money thing too much before him and has even already concluded he is the winner. This was made obvious when he said the first thing he will do once out is to do a media tour to thank his supporters."

This man is a failure personified. Who goes into a show thinking he will lose? We all strive to succeed in all our endeavours. Even Uriel flew down from UK because of the money.
Efe, like millions of Nigerians, is a hustler, hopeful of a better tomorrow and working hard towards it. He left his comfort zone in Jos to a relatively unknown Lagos to better his life.
Also, to thank one's supporters is a show of gratitude. Football teams losing matches still appreciate their loyal fans.

4. "In trying hard to be Mr Real, he got drunk on free alcohol and forgot his realness as he embarrassingly entertains his fans. This isn't who BBNaija needs as a winner."

Oh Lord! I'm just tired. Does this man know this is a reality show? Does he even watch the show? Efe proudly told Bally, Bisola and Marvis he would get drunk on the last party night of the show and he kept to his words. That is realness, bro!

5. "Free alcohol is his undoing as it was quite obvious when last night he was kinda sober, visiting the toilet too frequently and seating instead of dancing that he is known for."

Let me just conclude lastnight was the first time you watched the show. Efe doesn't dance much. Talk about TTT and Kemen.
Wait, how can one be drunk and still be sober? I am not understanding!

6. "Free alcohol is the only thing that can easily bring him to tears."

So Tboss was using her money to buy the alcohol, reason she doesn't drink much? Even when she said her drunk stage prevented her from responding to Kemen's assault?
Just kontunu.

7. "The best personality to win the BBNaija 2017 Edition is no other than Tboss."

A personality that shows her b**bs to the world, allows younger ones handle them, finger her honeypot? That gets carried away whenever she sees a very cute guy? Ask Tayo Faniran, Dj Kentalky and even Jon.
Well, I can recite the national anthem and I pray to buy a private jet soon. And when God bless me, I sure will not throw away #25m in a week.
I would even pick Uriel before her. With her massive behind and ebony skin, she didn't indulge in any shameful acts with the boys.

8. "If you were to choose between a face for your brand between I Go Die and Genevieve, who will you choose?"

I can choose anyone between the two. The former is an established comedian while the latter is a renowned actress. They both have their crafts. Efe is a rapper, even though you say he is 'wack'. What does Tboss do?

9. "Personality speaks volume. Money cannot buy class."

Ask E-money and Ayiri Emami. The ones you believe have class still respect them. The last time I saw Ayiri, he was with the Nigerian landlords in Lagos.
Efe has a good personality. For the past 11weeks, he has not involved himself in unnecessary fights and quarrels unlike Tboss who fought Bally, Bisola and even her friend Debie-Rise.

Don't mind my epistle. Today is Sunday and I'm set for tonight's show.
#BasedOnLogistics
#EfeMoney
#EfeNation
#IsItMyFault?

Thank you. You too much
Re: Bbnaija: Reasons Efe May Win This 2017 Edition. by amakajoyb: 6:45pm On Apr 09, 2017
Thats why you need to see this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbWGwHWwb3E
Re: Bbnaija: Reasons Efe May Win This 2017 Edition. by Kaymaxine(m): 6:46pm On Apr 09, 2017
Alariwo2:
100k.. Efe no win am
who wan bet?
send ur account details NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
B lik say ur papa just collect pension.
na beer and pepper...sori isiewu go swallow ur money
Re: Bbnaija: Reasons Efe May Win This 2017 Edition. by ajoskele(m): 6:57pm On Apr 09, 2017
airexx:
Thank you. You too much
Welcome, bro.
Re: Bbnaija: Reasons Efe May Win This 2017 Edition. by Efeugoebo: 6:58pm On Apr 09, 2017
Ok
Re: Bbnaija: Reasons Efe May Win This 2017 Edition. by solid3(m): 7:01pm On Apr 09, 2017
ajoskele:
I read a post some minutes ago about how Efe and his attributes may not win him the #25m and SUV. The poster, no doubt, is a Tboss fan and in a bid to promote his favourite housemate, disqualified Efe and nearly took him to the cleaners.
I just feel I should negate all the positions of the poster and throw more light to whatever he found/finds confusing.
--
1. "BBNaija is a brand and needs a marketable ambassador who can also be the face of the brand. Tboss has that kinda personality."

If you talked about Payporte, Minnimie, Indomie, Legend and others involved in this show as a brand, I would have offered you a cold bottle of Orijin on this wet sunday evening. BBNaija ends tonight. It is not a brand and they do not have anything to market/sell. Infact, DSTV and Gotv will surely close Channels198 and 29 respectively except another thing comes up.
Remember Channel 29 on Gotv ran the tribute for weeks for Muhammed Ali when he died.
Who says Efe cannot be the face of these brands? He is the hottest and the most loved housemate this year. Those who hate him do not even know why.

2. "Efe is going to follow his music career and may not have the carriage BBNaija will need for the best years to come."

This is unbelievable. Are we saying Nigerian actors, actresses, artistes who are ambassadors and faces of many brands and products do not pursue their careers?
Like others, Efe will pursue his career and represent any brand he is signed to.
What do you even mean by carriage?

3. "Efe has put the money thing too much before him and has even already concluded he is the winner. This was made obvious when he said the first thing he will do once out is to do a media tour to thank his supporters."

This man is a failure personified. Who goes into a show thinking he will lose? We all strive to succeed in all our endeavours. Even Uriel flew down from UK because of the money.
Efe, like millions of Nigerians, is a hustler, hopeful of a better tomorrow and working hard towards it. He left his comfort zone in Jos to a relatively unknown Lagos to better his life.
Also, to thank one's supporters is a show of gratitude. Football teams losing matches still appreciate their loyal fans.

4. "In trying hard to be Mr Real, he got drunk on free alcohol and forgot his realness as he embarrassingly entertains his fans. This isn't who BBNaija needs as a winner."

Oh Lord! I'm just tired. Does this man know this is a reality show? Does he even watch the show? Efe proudly told Bally, Bisola and Marvis he would get drunk on the last party night of the show and he kept to his words. That is realness, bro!

5. "Free alcohol is his undoing as it was quite obvious when last night he was kinda sober, visiting the toilet too frequently and seating instead of dancing that he is known for."

Let me just conclude lastnight was the first time you watched the show. Efe doesn't dance much. Talk about TTT and Kemen.
Wait, how can one be drunk and still be sober? I am not understanding!

6. "Free alcohol is the only thing that can easily bring him to tears."

So Tboss was using her money to buy the alcohol, reason she doesn't drink much? Even when she said her drunk stage prevented her from responding to Kemen's assault?
Just kontunu.

7. "The best personality to win the BBNaija 2017 Edition is no other than Tboss."

A personality that shows her b**bs to the world, allows younger ones handle them, finger her honeypot? That gets carried away whenever she sees a very cute guy? Ask Tayo Faniran, Dj Kentalky and even Jon.
Well, I can recite the national anthem and I pray to buy a private jet soon. And when God bless me, I sure will not throw away #25m in a week.
I would even pick Uriel before her. With her massive behind and ebony skin, she didn't indulge in any shameful acts with the boys.

8. "If you were to choose between a face for your brand between I Go Die and Genevieve, who will you choose?"

I can choose anyone between the two. The former is an established comedian while the latter is a renowned actress. They both have their crafts. Efe is a rapper, even though you say he is 'wack'. What does Tboss do?

9. "Personality speaks volume. Money cannot buy class."

Ask E-money and Ayiri Emami. The ones you believe have class still respect them. The last time I saw Ayiri, he was with the Nigerian landlords in Lagos.
Efe has a good personality. For the past 11weeks, he has not involved himself in unnecessary fights and quarrels unlike Tboss who fought Bally, Bisola and even her friend Debie-Rise.

Don't mind my epistle. Today is Sunday and I'm set for tonight's show.
#BasedOnLogistics
#EfeMoney
#EfeNation
#IsItMyFault?

Your content lacks substance.

Let the show begging.
Re: Bbnaija: Reasons Efe May Win This 2017 Edition. by zeezeegal(m): 7:31pm On Apr 09, 2017
I Just Dy Wait For D Result #teamefe#
Re: Bbnaija: Reasons Efe May Win This 2017 Edition. by Elle277(f): 7:32pm On Apr 09, 2017
Efe got so many fans and if he ends up not winning this show, it might affect the population of next voters come next BBN,
Re: Bbnaija: Reasons Efe May Win This 2017 Edition. by Phil3(m): 7:33pm On Apr 09, 2017
Re: Bbnaija: Reasons Efe May Win This 2017 Edition. by ajoskele(m): 7:44pm On Apr 09, 2017
solid3:

Your content lacks substance.
Let the show begging.
Marvis is out already.
Re: Bbnaija: Reasons Efe May Win This 2017 Edition. by Kaymaxine(m): 7:47pm On Apr 09, 2017
siloXIX:
Who said that Efe will not win?
This show is decided on votes.

And Y do some Nigerians even vote Tboss. (someone who thinks she will win cos she is pretty.)

are Romanians this Dull!

well I remember Freeze and I have concluded.
nigerians dt cant sing national anthem cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Reasons Efe May Win This 2017 Edition. by profbabatunde: 7:49pm On Apr 09, 2017
[url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JRcaw3XnAc][/url] ---Eden View Estate Ibeju Lekki +2348163154120 (Call/WhatsApp for inspection)

<<<<<I STAND WITH EFE>>>>>> Just in Case!
Re: Bbnaija: Reasons Efe May Win This 2017 Edition. by franzis(m): 8:20pm On Apr 09, 2017
soberdrunk:
If Nigerians put the same time, energy and passion they dedicated to BBNigeria into our Economy, in the next 5-10 years we will be rubbing shoulders with China...... angry
Na lie .. please stop all these assertions
Re: Bbnaija: Reasons Efe May Win This 2017 Edition. by soulfood(m): 8:56pm On Apr 09, 2017
Re: Bbnaija: Reasons Efe May Win This 2017 Edition. by tee83: 9:31pm On Apr 09, 2017
Thank God you use the word 'MAY' not win but he won.
Re: Bbnaija: Reasons Efe May Win This 2017 Edition. by Nobody: 9:49pm On Apr 09, 2017
Alariwo2:
100k.. Efe no win am
who wan bet?
Guy how fa
Re: Bbnaija: Reasons Efe May Win This 2017 Edition. by Fresia01(f): 5:42am On Apr 10, 2017
Alariwo2:

Are you sure about this?
na go I hear, I no hear come o

think well oh baby
Oga, wey my 100k?
Re: Bbnaija: Reasons Efe May Win This 2017 Edition. by tk4rd: 10:28am On Apr 11, 2017
Alariwo2:
100k.. Efe no win am who wan bet?
My Brother, who Later won the show.?? I no watch the finals.
Re: Bbnaija: Reasons Efe May Win This 2017 Edition. by Eleganza33(f): 2:12pm On Jan 17, 2019
wendycindy:
Debbie rise.
happy birthday

(1) (2) (Reply)

Watch Amar Singh Chamkila (2024) Downlaod [hindi-english] 480p | 720p | 1080p / Big Brother All-stars: Kiddwaya Evicted / Kemi Adetiba Releases Documentary Teaser For King Of Boys Sequel (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.