Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,821 members, 7,831,678 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Olamide Swears On His Honor To Help Efe When He Comes out - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide Swears On His Honor To Help Efe When He Comes out (2476 Views)

Donald Trump Says It Was An Honor To Appear In Home Alone 2 / Tee Billz Swears With His Kids As He Calls Out People He Helped / Bobrisky: "I Won’t Stop Crushing On Kcee Till He Comes To Pay My Bride Price" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olamide Swears On His Honor To Help Efe When He Comes out by JamieNaija(m): 6:38pm On Apr 09, 2017
Nigerian Rapper, Olamide has sworn to give Efe his best when he comes out.

He revealed this in a tweet he shared today.

READ FROM SOURCE:
http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/04/olamide-swears-on-his-honor-to-help-efe.html?m=1

LALASTICLALA MISSYB3 FYNESTBOI

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olamide Swears On His Honor To Help Efe When He Comes out by Evergreen4(m): 6:41pm On Apr 09, 2017
Based on logistics, na me be ftc. Efe for mullar

1 Like

Re: Olamide Swears On His Honor To Help Efe When He Comes out by Ashleydolls(f): 6:46pm On Apr 09, 2017
Street ti takeover. Efe all the way
Re: Olamide Swears On His Honor To Help Efe When He Comes out by amakajoyb: 6:48pm On Apr 09, 2017
Thats my guy Because team efe all the way

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbWGwHWwb3E

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide Swears On His Honor To Help Efe When He Comes out by LesbianBoy(m): 7:47pm On Apr 09, 2017
Who beg am? Has he finish epping his artiste viktoh angry

5 Likes

Re: Olamide Swears On His Honor To Help Efe When He Comes out by banjeezay(m): 7:58pm On Apr 09, 2017
Re: Olamide Swears On His Honor To Help Efe When He Comes out by banjeezay(m): 7:59pm On Apr 09, 2017
LesbianBoy:
Re: Olamide Swears On His Honor To Help Efe When He Comes out by EmmanuelCena(m): 11:07pm On Apr 09, 2017
LesbianBoy:

At least, you still knowis name!!!

2 Likes

Re: Olamide Swears On His Honor To Help Efe When He Comes out by GMan650(m): 11:23pm On Apr 09, 2017
I doubt if Efe would make it big time in the Nigerian music industry but I'm not God.

Anything can happen in Nigeria music industry

Congratz to him for winning BBN tho
Re: Olamide Swears On His Honor To Help Efe When He Comes out by akashi01(m): 12:01am On Apr 10, 2017
This is a Pioneer, a Leader.

...unlike someone shouting "30 billion in the account" while owing 10 million on car he bought on debt.

....Unlike someone who released one hit song with Drake and think he can do it again but later got disgraced by Drake himself.

......unlike someone who made one hit song "Mad over you" and keeps repeating the same lyrics in other songs.

Please fill in the gaps.

#Respek Olamide YBNL

2 Likes

Re: Olamide Swears On His Honor To Help Efe When He Comes out by Papasmal(m): 7:49am On Apr 10, 2017
badosneh.....wa gbayi
Re: Olamide Swears On His Honor To Help Efe When He Comes out by wurabecca(f): 7:54am On Apr 10, 2017
Baddo Osha!

Lesson learnt from Efe's Victory, never underestimate the power of the Street--never
NLproblemchild, You are a Bastard oooo, I mean You are the current Bastard Trending. Omo Ode oshe cheesy cheesy

Re: Olamide Swears On His Honor To Help Efe When He Comes out by David25(m): 7:56am On Apr 10, 2017
akashi01:
This is a Pioneer, a Leader.

...unlike someone shouting "30 billion in the account" while owing 10 million on car he bought on debt.

....Unlike someone who released one hit song with Drake and think he can do it again but later got disgraced by Drake himself.

......unlike someone who made one hit song "Mad over you" and keeps repeating the same lyrics in other songs.

Please fill in the gaps.

#Respek Olamide YBNL

Oha Lala let them burn grin
Re: Olamide Swears On His Honor To Help Efe When He Comes out by IamAirforce1: 7:58am On Apr 10, 2017
Nice one baddo

Street ti take over
grin

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Receives N2 Million From A Total Stranger / Breakup? Davido and his New Girlfriend Chioma Unfollows Each other on IG / Adorable New Picture Of 2face Idibia's Son, Nino And Zion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.