Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,191 members, 7,811,493 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:01 PM

Tee Billz Swears With His Kids As He Calls Out People He Helped - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tee Billz Swears With His Kids As He Calls Out People He Helped (31660 Views)

Nollywood Actor Sule Suebebe Apologises To People He Offended, Seeks Forgiveness / Tee Billz Says Victoria Kimani Stumbled On One Hit And Felt She Has Arrived / Tiwa Savage Shades Tee Billz, Estranged Husband In New Music? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tee Billz Swears With His Kids As He Calls Out People He Helped by dachiwater: 12:43pm On May 31, 2019
Tee Billz who went all out as he reacted to Naira Marley's new hit 'Why', swore with his kids as he called out people he helped in the past.

The talent manager who admitted that he made a couple of mistakes, stated that it all made him a bad person where those helped are. Tee Billz who swore with his kids as he called out those he has helped in the past, stated that he leaves the rest to God.

Here is the video he shared and what he wrote below;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/31/tee-billz-swears-with-his-kids-as-he-calls-out-people-he-helped/

Re: Tee Billz Swears With His Kids As He Calls Out People He Helped by KristaPretty(f): 12:47pm On May 31, 2019
So I should na fry custard?? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

First to comment grin grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tee Billz Swears With His Kids As He Calls Out People He Helped by Nobody: 12:50pm On May 31, 2019
Tiwa is on this table grin

Oga she doesn't have your time grin

45 Likes

Re: Tee Billz Swears With His Kids As He Calls Out People He Helped by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 12:51pm On May 31, 2019
people would only love you when its BENEFICIAL

22 Likes

Re: Tee Billz Swears With His Kids As He Calls Out People He Helped by Nobody: 12:57pm On May 31, 2019
Why .. I love that song... nice one Naira Marley. May God help u shaa. What is my own

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tee Billz Swears With His Kids As He Calls Out People He Helped by Boyslick(m): 12:57pm On May 31, 2019
I feel your pain bruh. Loyalty is a scarce commodity in these times, even amongst blood.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tee Billz Swears With His Kids As He Calls Out People He Helped by Omihanifa: 1:11pm On May 31, 2019
This one still dey bitter say Tiwa savage don move on undecided

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tee Billz Swears With His Kids As He Calls Out People He Helped by SoftP(m): 2:26pm On May 31, 2019
The frustrated lazy one...

I hope Banky-W is on standby the bridge, i sense suicidal thoughts again...

Hw can u swear with ur own child...

World people

16 Likes

Re: Tee Billz Swears With His Kids As He Calls Out People He Helped by ElFabchuks(m): 2:26pm On May 31, 2019
Male Tonto Dike

14 Likes

Re: Tee Billz Swears With His Kids As He Calls Out People He Helped by freemanbubble: 2:26pm On May 31, 2019
Okay
Re: Tee Billz Swears With His Kids As He Calls Out People He Helped by otipoju(m): 2:27pm On May 31, 2019
Tiwa is a predator. Use and dump is in her blood.
TeeBillz, Don Jazzy. Wizkid will be her next victim.

Once she has finished using his head, she will look for the next big fish.

She cant roll any other way. She will run and jump and do remix of other artistes hit song...but will never invite anyone to remix her own sounds.

Mr Balogun should just calm down,stop ranting and double his hustle. And better move on with his life.

She has not divorced him for a reason. She still wants one or two more kids from him, then she will either be off again or use him as figure head husband.

21 Likes

Re: Tee Billz Swears With His Kids As He Calls Out People He Helped by ForeThinker: 2:27pm On May 31, 2019
You try ,..
Re: Tee Billz Swears With His Kids As He Calls Out People He Helped by XklusivGistBlog(m): 2:27pm On May 31, 2019
That Marley why" na my story oh. Not proud, but I be yahoo boy, I collect money, my own babe set me up with Police... My own babe o. Just because of small argument... Thank God it was Our normal police not EFCC, why me

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tee Billz Swears With His Kids As He Calls Out People He Helped by wakes: 2:28pm On May 31, 2019
It is well with Naira Marley
Re: Tee Billz Swears With His Kids As He Calls Out People He Helped by Dreambeat: 2:29pm On May 31, 2019
With the kind of noise this guy makes about Naira Marley,I am beginning to suspect him

3 Likes

Re: Tee Billz Swears With His Kids As He Calls Out People He Helped by FemiCare(f): 2:29pm On May 31, 2019
OK

Kindly check my signature, marketers and distributors needed nationwide, with amazing benefits.
Re: Tee Billz Swears With His Kids As He Calls Out People He Helped by Nobody: 2:29pm On May 31, 2019
Me, I cannot help anybody except those when help me. And I cannot do pass myself

6 Likes

Re: Tee Billz Swears With His Kids As He Calls Out People He Helped by ibkayee(f): 2:30pm On May 31, 2019
otipoju:
Tiwa is a predator.

Use and dump is in her blood.

Wizkid will be her next victim.
Once she has finished using his head,
she will look for the next victim.

She cant roll any other way.
Broke dumped husband spotted cheesy

12 Likes

Re: Tee Billz Swears With His Kids As He Calls Out People He Helped by SoNature(m): 2:30pm On May 31, 2019
Life is unfair.
In the words of Justin Bieber, "It's a cruel world."
So, the fact that you once helped people is not a guarantee that they'd pay you back in kindness.

11 Likes

Re: Tee Billz Swears With His Kids As He Calls Out People He Helped by Victorisoni3(m): 2:31pm On May 31, 2019
Ayam not understanding
Swear as as how
Re: Tee Billz Swears With His Kids As He Calls Out People He Helped by GeneralPula: 2:32pm On May 31, 2019
tohyorsih2:
Tiwa is on this table grin

Oga she doesn't have your time grin

E cum dey sweet you.
Re: Tee Billz Swears With His Kids As He Calls Out People He Helped by lyriclekidd(m): 2:32pm On May 31, 2019
Do anything for clout..

3 Likes

Re: Tee Billz Swears With His Kids As He Calls Out People He Helped by baby124: 2:32pm On May 31, 2019
Don’t swear with a woman’s kids. Nuisance. I don’t blame you, when you can never know what it is to experience labor. Plus we know you are delusional and full of lies. Swearing with the lives of innocent children. Smh

7 Likes

Re: Tee Billz Swears With His Kids As He Calls Out People He Helped by lyriclekidd(m): 2:33pm On May 31, 2019
Do anything for clout..

Check my signature for gift cards Bitcoin and PayPal withdrawals.
Re: Tee Billz Swears With His Kids As He Calls Out People He Helped by LANGIDI: 2:33pm On May 31, 2019
You got no brain at all.Stop being vengeful and people will wrap round you like lapper. Maybe this is what Tiwa savage saw.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tee Billz Swears With His Kids As He Calls Out People He Helped by SachaBastien(m): 2:34pm On May 31, 2019
A failed Yahoo boy drumming up support for one of his young Yahoo boy helpers currently in jail. Who you epp? grin

7 Likes

Re: Tee Billz Swears With His Kids As He Calls Out People He Helped by prizlezzlalasky(f): 2:34pm On May 31, 2019
grin. chai! pray for T bills
dude is depressed

4 Likes

Re: Tee Billz Swears With His Kids As He Calls Out People He Helped by Nobody: 2:35pm On May 31, 2019
XklusivGistBlog:
That Marley why" na my story oh. Not proud, but I be yahoo boy, I collect money, my own babe set me up with Police... My own babe o. Just because of small argument... Thank God it was Our normal police not EFCC, why me
i love you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ernest Obi Buries His Mother In Anambra State (Photos) / Mompha Buys Rolex Wristwatch For His Son, Muhammed Awal Mustapha / Uche Maduagwu Blasts Helen Paul For Defending Regina Daniels Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.