Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Ondo Bride Disappears, Fails To Show Up For Her Wedding (Photo) - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Ondo Bride Disappears, Fails To Show Up For Her Wedding (Photo) (58807 Views)

Pregnant Bride Looks So Tired At Her Wedding (Photos) / Man Fails To Show Up At His Wedding At Ikoyi Registry, Switches Off His Phones / Zimbabwean Groom Fails To Show Up At Wedding Venue Faking Illness (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo Bride Disappears, Fails To Show Up For Her Wedding (Photo) by xynerise: 7:48pm On Apr 09, 2017
henrydadon:

she made it sound like the lady is a property who the man paid for..

it doesn't sound right

I don't think so. She was rational. If a man has paid your dowry, he automatically becomes your husband. White wedding is just bonus

1 Like

Re: Ondo Bride Disappears, Fails To Show Up For Her Wedding (Photo) by piagetskinner(m): 7:49pm On Apr 09, 2017
the way marriages crash these days Een....

make I no talk wetin dey my mind
Re: Ondo Bride Disappears, Fails To Show Up For Her Wedding (Photo) by drololaaof: 7:50pm On Apr 09, 2017
If the engagement was performed before disappearing in church she dey waste her time ,because payment of bride price is the real wedding ordained by God, church wedding is ceremonial.She is already a wife to the groom shikena.She wouldn't have allowed the engagement to hold at all
Re: Ondo Bride Disappears, Fails To Show Up For Her Wedding (Photo) by Adek15(m): 7:51pm On Apr 09, 2017
kwalakwala123:
Chineke meee God of Isaac
Which kain yawa b dis naa. Something similar happened in my village then. They guy got the news while they were already inside the church. He got angry and collected the microphone and ask if any lady will like to marry him right there. Luckily enough for him one fine girl stood up and her parents follow her up to the alter and gave their blessings. The dad requested for just 10k as dowry, which the guys family provided it right there inside the church and the pastor prayed for them. The food and drinks was served immediately after the prayers and the couple travelled to down to Lagos the next. Only visible home five years later with 3kids two boys twins a fine girl. The lady con fine eeeeh.....
But as for the run away bride to be never got married till i left the village.
wow... i love ur story... so emotional right now!!!

Even though you are lying

3 Likes

Re: Ondo Bride Disappears, Fails To Show Up For Her Wedding (Photo) by Freewoman(f): 7:51pm On Apr 09, 2017
kwalakwala123:
Which kain yawa b dis naa. Something similar happened in my village then. They guy got the news while they were already inside the church. He got angry and collected the microphone and ask if any lady will like to marry him right there. Luckily enough for him one fine girl stood up and her parents follow her up to the alter and gave their blessings. The dad requested for just 10k as dowry, which the guys family provided it right there inside the church and the pastor prayed for them. The food and drinks was served immediately after the prayers and the couple travelled to down to Lagos the next. Only visible home five years later with 3kids two boys twins a fine girl. The lady con fine eeeeh.....

This movie script fine die................................................................
Re: Ondo Bride Disappears, Fails To Show Up For Her Wedding (Photo) by Trexnemesis(m): 7:55pm On Apr 09, 2017
The free food disappear join? Na that one go comot fire!
Re: Ondo Bride Disappears, Fails To Show Up For Her Wedding (Photo) by Wishaky(f): 7:55pm On Apr 09, 2017
kwalakwala123:

Bros yeeeeehhh, abeg wats d title of dis naija movie?
Re: Ondo Bride Disappears, Fails To Show Up For Her Wedding (Photo) by henrydadon(m): 7:56pm On Apr 09, 2017
xynerise:

I don't think so. She was rational. If a man has paid your dowry, he automatically becomes your husband. White wedding is just bonus

so you are going to treat your wife like a property simply because you paid money for her to her parent

and please can you tell me the main essence of paying money (bride price)for a woman..i don't understand educate me please

1 Like

Re: Ondo Bride Disappears, Fails To Show Up For Her Wedding (Photo) by davidif: 7:58pm On Apr 09, 2017
kwalakwala123:

What?!?!?!??!?! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Are you seriously joking?
Re: Ondo Bride Disappears, Fails To Show Up For Her Wedding (Photo) by Klington: 7:59pm On Apr 09, 2017
grin grin grin...

Re: Ondo Bride Disappears, Fails To Show Up For Her Wedding (Photo) by DanseMacabre(m): 8:02pm On Apr 09, 2017
April Fool gone awry.
Re: Ondo Bride Disappears, Fails To Show Up For Her Wedding (Photo) by clemmonce(m): 8:05pm On Apr 09, 2017
kwalakwala123:
true story ?
Re: Ondo Bride Disappears, Fails To Show Up For Her Wedding (Photo) by Onliie(m): 8:05pm On Apr 09, 2017
kwalakwala123:
good story teller
Re: Ondo Bride Disappears, Fails To Show Up For Her Wedding (Photo) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Apr 09, 2017
The groom looks like he's got something terminal
Re: Ondo Bride Disappears, Fails To Show Up For Her Wedding (Photo) by broswilli: 8:07pm On Apr 09, 2017
kwalakwala123:

This is wonderful. The groom that did that is a correct guy no one can fall his hand. The girl that did that is really bold entering into the unknown
Re: Ondo Bride Disappears, Fails To Show Up For Her Wedding (Photo) by ijayebonyi(f): 8:10pm On Apr 09, 2017
unclezuma:
grin grin grin grin

When your April Fools Day has no expiry date...

This unclezuma eeeh, laughing jackass
Re: Ondo Bride Disappears, Fails To Show Up For Her Wedding (Photo) by Islie: 8:12pm On Apr 09, 2017
kwalakwala123:

Bros......

We know you are lying, but continue the tori
Re: Ondo Bride Disappears, Fails To Show Up For Her Wedding (Photo) by ijayebonyi(f): 8:14pm On Apr 09, 2017
Adek15:
wow... i love ur story... so emotional right now!!!

Even though you are lying
grin ;DDyou're funny
Re: Ondo Bride Disappears, Fails To Show Up For Her Wedding (Photo) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Apr 09, 2017
[quote author=Ashleydolls post=55417133]She had a rethink. It's better to have a failed relationship than a failed marriage[/qu

Thinking until the very last minute.
Re: Ondo Bride Disappears, Fails To Show Up For Her Wedding (Photo) by 99foxxy(f): 8:16pm On Apr 09, 2017
Hope one of her friend that's dating her husband to be not holding her captive cus we girls are terrible and can do anything.
Re: Ondo Bride Disappears, Fails To Show Up For Her Wedding (Photo) by buffalowings: 8:21pm On Apr 09, 2017
kwalakwala123:

clean ya mouth

you can lie for africa grin

which afmag be that

1 Like

Re: Ondo Bride Disappears, Fails To Show Up For Her Wedding (Photo) by petxis(m): 8:23pm On Apr 09, 2017
sad

Re: Ondo Bride Disappears, Fails To Show Up For Her Wedding (Photo) by paix(m): 8:23pm On Apr 09, 2017
Maybe her ex boyfriend resurfaced.
Re: Ondo Bride Disappears, Fails To Show Up For Her Wedding (Photo) by Lilimax(f): 8:24pm On Apr 09, 2017
kwalakwala123:
Super Story film season 3 grin Go grab your copy!!

1 Like

Re: Ondo Bride Disappears, Fails To Show Up For Her Wedding (Photo) by zabuur: 8:24pm On Apr 09, 2017
kwalakwala123:

See the result of too much Africa magic

1 Like

Re: Ondo Bride Disappears, Fails To Show Up For Her Wedding (Photo) by franzis(m): 8:25pm On Apr 09, 2017
kwalakwala123:
abeg which particular nollywood movie e happen , i cant remember right now

1 Like

Re: Ondo Bride Disappears, Fails To Show Up For Her Wedding (Photo) by Britain4(m): 8:36pm On Apr 09, 2017
End time marriage
Re: Ondo Bride Disappears, Fails To Show Up For Her Wedding (Photo) by Gluthatione: 8:37pm On Apr 09, 2017
kwalakwala123:
Pls sis kindly tell me the name of this movie?

1 Like

Re: Ondo Bride Disappears, Fails To Show Up For Her Wedding (Photo) by greypencils: 8:45pm On Apr 09, 2017
Skillfullulu:
In football if tho happens it's called 'work over'
On wedding day what do we call it ?
ajuju

1 Like

Re: Ondo Bride Disappears, Fails To Show Up For Her Wedding (Photo) by keni315(f): 8:47pm On Apr 09, 2017
kwalakwala123:
cool story sis
Re: Ondo Bride Disappears, Fails To Show Up For Her Wedding (Photo) by Laple0541(m): 8:47pm On Apr 09, 2017
kwalakwala123:

So....what is the title of the film?

1 Like

Re: Ondo Bride Disappears, Fails To Show Up For Her Wedding (Photo) by onadana: 8:49pm On Apr 09, 2017
Ashleydolls:
She had a rethink. It's better to have a failed relationship than a failed marriage

She had a rethink on her wedding day.Her brain needs to be formatted.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Groom, Bridesmaids And Groomsmen Rock Face Cap On Wedding Day (Photos) / Mad Man Given A Befitting Burial In Kwara State After His Death (Photos) / Twin Sisters Marry Twin Brothers On The Same Day (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.