Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Ondo Bride Disappears, Fails To Show Up For Her Wedding (Photo) - Events (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Ondo Bride Disappears, Fails To Show Up For Her Wedding (Photo) (58809 Views)

Pregnant Bride Looks So Tired At Her Wedding (Photos) / Man Fails To Show Up At His Wedding At Ikoyi Registry, Switches Off His Phones / Zimbabwean Groom Fails To Show Up At Wedding Venue Faking Illness (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo Bride Disappears, Fails To Show Up For Her Wedding (Photo) by Ishilove: 7:26am On Apr 10, 2017
MrPresident1:

You are COMPLETELY WRONG.

Payment of bride price does not mean nothing, the consummation via sex is the marriage. If the marriage is not consummated through sex, there is nothing like marriage between a man and a woman, and this is the Biblical standpoint.
Payment of bride price is EVERYTHING. Stop turning the bible on its head, mon ami.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Bride Disappears, Fails To Show Up For Her Wedding (Photo) by ijayebonyi(f): 7:40am On Apr 10, 2017
Adek15:
Lolz.. I loved super stories too
Guess we all do
Re: Ondo Bride Disappears, Fails To Show Up For Her Wedding (Photo) by Danialuone: 7:44am On Apr 10, 2017
Awon adojutin omo meji........Awon omo jakujaku
Re: Ondo Bride Disappears, Fails To Show Up For Her Wedding (Photo) by MrPresident1: 8:49am On Apr 10, 2017
Ishilove:

Payment of bride price is EVERYTHING. Stop turning the bible on its head, mon ami.

Prove your point with the Bible!

Payment of bride price is NOTHING.

Abraham's servant had paid Rebecca's bride price before they set out for Canaan, it was not until Isaac 'took' Rebecca that she became his wife.

Genesis 24:67
67 And Isaac brought her into his mother Sarah's tent, and took Rebekah, and she became his wife; and he loved her: and Isaac was comforted after his mother's death.
Re: Ondo Bride Disappears, Fails To Show Up For Her Wedding (Photo) by castrol180(m): 11:01am On Apr 10, 2017
Celestial girl again?

Re: Ondo Bride Disappears, Fails To Show Up For Her Wedding (Photo) by SINZ: 3:05pm On Apr 10, 2017
AuroraB:
grin For the groom, okwaya?

The girl's gotten popular sha undecided
Lol, never knew you're Igbo.

Popular for the wrong reason.
Re: Ondo Bride Disappears, Fails To Show Up For Her Wedding (Photo) by AuroraB(f): 3:22pm On Apr 10, 2017
SINZ:

Lol, never knew you're Igbo.

Popular for the wrong reason.
Igbo zuru ezu ka'm wukwa oooo cool
Odika I wu onye 'ndi oma bichiri uzo' smiley
Re: Ondo Bride Disappears, Fails To Show Up For Her Wedding (Photo) by SINZ: 3:28pm On Apr 10, 2017
AuroraB:
Igbo zuru ezu ka'm wukwa oooo cool Odika I wu onye 'ndi oma bichiri uzo' smiley
LOL
Nne biko aghotakwam nke'a o grin
Re: Ondo Bride Disappears, Fails To Show Up For Her Wedding (Photo) by AuroraB(f): 4:59pm On Apr 10, 2017
SINZ:

LOL

Nne biko aghotakwam nke'a o grin
Ndi Owerre. Ask Owigiri and Abaabanna grin
Owerre people are termed 'Ndi oma bichiri uzo' (it's self acclaimed ooooo cheesy) Lol
Re: Ondo Bride Disappears, Fails To Show Up For Her Wedding (Photo) by Ashleydolls(f): 5:07pm On Apr 10, 2017
solidman59:

But it's a failed marriage here, so what are you saying
They're not yet married
Re: Ondo Bride Disappears, Fails To Show Up For Her Wedding (Photo) by SINZ: 5:13pm On Apr 10, 2017
AuroraB:
Ndi Owerre. Ask Owigiri and Abaabanna grin
Owerre people are termed 'Ndi oma bichiri uzo' (it's self acclaimed ooooo cheesy) Lol

Oh, lol, awurom onye owerre.

But I live there though.. How did you guess? grin
Re: Ondo Bride Disappears, Fails To Show Up For Her Wedding (Photo) by AuroraB(f): 5:15pm On Apr 10, 2017
SINZ:

Oh, lol, awurom onye owerre.

But I live there though.. How did you guess? grin
Thought so.
Re: Ondo Bride Disappears, Fails To Show Up For Her Wedding (Photo) by SINZ: 5:25pm On Apr 10, 2017
AuroraB:
Thought so.
Active thinking tongue
So where are you from?
Re: Ondo Bride Disappears, Fails To Show Up For Her Wedding (Photo) by AuroraB(f): 5:33pm On Apr 10, 2017
SINZ:

Active thinking tongue

So where are you from?
Mbaise
Re: Ondo Bride Disappears, Fails To Show Up For Her Wedding (Photo) by SINZ: 5:37pm On Apr 10, 2017
AuroraB:
Mbaise

Re: Ondo Bride Disappears, Fails To Show Up For Her Wedding (Photo) by AuroraB(f): 6:08pm On Apr 10, 2017
[quote author=SINZ post=55448366][/quote]Gini mere grin shocked
Re: Ondo Bride Disappears, Fails To Show Up For Her Wedding (Photo) by SINZ: 6:11pm On Apr 10, 2017
AuroraB:
Gini mere grin shocked

You know what they say about ya'll and snakes gringrin
Re: Ondo Bride Disappears, Fails To Show Up For Her Wedding (Photo) by AuroraB(f): 6:14pm On Apr 10, 2017
SINZ:

You know what they say about ya'll and snakes gringrin
very well cool
Re: Ondo Bride Disappears, Fails To Show Up For Her Wedding (Photo) by SINZ: 6:16pm On Apr 10, 2017
AuroraB:
very well cool
Well make sure I don't see a snake around you grin
Abum onye Orlu smiley
Re: Ondo Bride Disappears, Fails To Show Up For Her Wedding (Photo) by AuroraB(f): 6:19pm On Apr 10, 2017
SINZ:

Well make sure I don't see a snake around you grin

Abum onye Orlu smiley
Orlu
I'm sorry, I gotta go embarassed
Re: Ondo Bride Disappears, Fails To Show Up For Her Wedding (Photo) by SINZ: 6:22pm On Apr 10, 2017
AuroraB:
Orlu I'm sorry, I gotta go embarassed
Gerrarahia!
Like mba5 is any better cheesy
Re: Ondo Bride Disappears, Fails To Show Up For Her Wedding (Photo) by dondavyd(m): 6:28pm On Apr 11, 2017
kwalakwala123:
Chineke meee God of Isaac
Which kain yawa b dis naa. Something similar happened in my village then. They guy got the news while they were already inside the church. He got angry and collected the microphone and ask if any lady will like to marry him right there. Luckily enough for him one fine girl stood up and her parents follow her up to the alter and gave their blessings. The dad requested for just 10k as dowry, which the guys family provided it right there inside the church and the pastor prayed for them. The food and drinks was served immediately after the prayers and the couple travelled to down to Lagos the next. Only visible home five years later with 3kids two boys twins a fine girl. The lady con fine eeeeh.....
But as for the run away bride to be never got married till i left the village.
people can lie sha
Re: Ondo Bride Disappears, Fails To Show Up For Her Wedding (Photo) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 11, 2017
this is wat happens when a lady is forced to marry a man she does not love
Re: Ondo Bride Disappears, Fails To Show Up For Her Wedding (Photo) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Apr 11, 2017
kwalakwala123:
Chineke meee God of Isaac
Which kain yawa b dis naa. Something similar happened in my village then. They guy got the news while they were already inside the church. He got angry and collected the microphone and ask if any lady will like to marry him right there. Luckily enough for him one fine girl stood up and her parents follow her up to the alter and gave their blessings. The dad requested for just 10k as dowry, which the guys family provided it right there inside the church and the pastor prayed for them. The food and drinks was served immediately after the prayers and the couple travelled to down to Lagos the next. Only visible home five years later with 3kids two boys twins a fine girl. The lady con fine eeeeh.....
But as for the run away bride to be never got married till i left the village.
Endtime village

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Groom, Bridesmaids And Groomsmen Rock Face Cap On Wedding Day (Photos) / Mad Man Given A Befitting Burial In Kwara State After His Death (Photos) / Twin Sisters Marry Twin Brothers On The Same Day (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.