Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:42 AM

Trouble In Sheriff’s Camp As Special Adviser Media Resigns - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Trouble In Sheriff’s Camp As Special Adviser Media Resigns (1621 Views)

Governor Obiano Appoints Zubby Michael As Special Adviser On Media / Babatunde Gbadamosi Reacts To Joe Igbokwe's Confirmation As Special Adviser / Governor Emeka Ihedioha Appoints, Special Adviser (media), Chief Press Secretary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trouble In Sheriff’s Camp As Special Adviser Media Resigns by lamzybaby: 8:03pm On Apr 09, 2017
Mr Inuwa Bwala, the Special Adviser on Media to the National Chairman of the People’s Democracy Party (PDP) Sen. Ali Modu Sheriff on Sunday announced his resignation.

Bwala in a statement made available to newsmen in Abuja stated that the recent developments in the polity,especially as it affects his duties made it imperative for him to step down as the official spokesman of Sheriff.

He added that he was stepping down for personal reasons to enable him face his personal challenges, especially his health.

Read more: http://nigerianpilot.com/trouble-sheriffs-camp-special-adviser-media-resigns/
Re: Trouble In Sheriff’s Camp As Special Adviser Media Resigns by Akissani: 8:32pm On Apr 09, 2017
lamzybaby:
Mr Inuwa Bwala, the Special Adviser on Media to the National Chairman of the People’s Democracy Party (PDP) Sen. Ali Modu Sheriff on Sunday announced his resignation.

Bwala in a statement made available to newsmen in Abuja stated that the recent developments in the polity,especially as it affects his duties made it imperative for him to step down as the official spokesman of Sheriff.

He added that he was stepping down for personal reasons to enable him face his personal challenges, especially his health.

Read more: http://nigerianpilot.com/trouble-sheriffs-camp-special-adviser-media-resigns/
whether he resigns or not, sheriff still remain our authentic chairman....infact, we the biafrans love sheriff, he will rule us in PDP and even in biafra
he is greater than Ojukwu, Aguyi Ironsi, Alex Ekwueme, all our governors and useless senators
#anybody that quotes me is a goat#

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trouble In Sheriff’s Camp As Special Adviser Media Resigns by sarrkii: 8:35pm On Apr 09, 2017
The Poster Above Me Needs Urgent Medical Attention.

Meningitis Has Taken Over Hs Brain.

At Post,Sen Sheriff Is A Sinking Ship,No Body Will Leave PDP fr him,D Party Was Not Founded By Him..

PDP Hx Too Many Assets,It Can't be Left To That Terrorist Sheriff.

5 Likes

Re: Trouble In Sheriff’s Camp As Special Adviser Media Resigns by omaguibu(m): 8:38pm On Apr 09, 2017
Sheriff is a bird without a feather.

1 Like

Re: Trouble In Sheriff’s Camp As Special Adviser Media Resigns by femolacqua(m): 8:53pm On Apr 09, 2017
It is a gken gken something.
Re: Trouble In Sheriff’s Camp As Special Adviser Media Resigns by ndcide(m): 9:11pm On Apr 09, 2017
The problem with Sheriff and Cairo is that the forget that people who are stronger than them are on the sides watching. At this point they should be careful so they don't fall and find it difficult to rise

2 Likes

Re: Trouble In Sheriff’s Camp As Special Adviser Media Resigns by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:21pm On Apr 09, 2017
Good... e remain Kolo Adam

1 Like

Re: Trouble In Sheriff’s Camp As Special Adviser Media Resigns by Malawian(m): 9:29pm On Apr 09, 2017
Akissani:
whether he resigns or not, sheriff still remain our authentic chairman....infact, we the biafrans love sheriff, he will rule us in PDP and even in biafra
he is greater than Ojukwu, Aguyi Ironsi, Alex Ekwueme, all our governors and useless senators

scrotum or akpa amu like you

Re: Trouble In Sheriff’s Camp As Special Adviser Media Resigns by Akissani: 9:43pm On Apr 09, 2017
Malawian:

scrotum or akpa amu like you
amu gi
Re: Trouble In Sheriff’s Camp As Special Adviser Media Resigns by ZombiePUNISHER: 9:49pm On Apr 09, 2017
Akissani:
amu gi
Sani
Go knack head for ground someplace
Meningitis dey affect ur brain too ?
Re: Trouble In Sheriff’s Camp As Special Adviser Media Resigns by ZombiePUNISHER: 9:53pm On Apr 09, 2017
With time sheriff will run back to APC where he belongs after realizing that he now stands alone
Re: Trouble In Sheriff’s Camp As Special Adviser Media Resigns by ourema(f): 9:58pm On Apr 09, 2017
ZombiePUNISHER:
With time sheriff will run back to APC where he belongs after realizing that he now stands alone
I think so too
Re: Trouble In Sheriff’s Camp As Special Adviser Media Resigns by OfficialAwol(m): 10:01pm On Apr 09, 2017
Akissani:

Now give me just one reason why I should not call you #Mumu yeye.

Ezi

(1) (Reply)

Is Awolowo's Western Nigeria TV Of 1959 The First TV In Africa? / Unrest In Maiduguri As Bokoharam Launch Heavy Assault (photos) / Saraki Declares: Buhari & Prof. Osinbajo Cannot Stop My Next Move

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.