Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,403 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

Martin Elechi Defects To APC From PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Martin Elechi Defects To APC From PDP (18515 Views)

Martin Elechi Bowing To Greet Governor Umahi (Photo) / Onyekachi Elechi Is Dead. Martin Elechi's Son Dies (Photo) / Response To Martin Elechi's Careless Verbal Attacks On Umahi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Martin Elechi Defects To APC From PDP by EmyPapis(m): 9:34pm On Apr 09, 2017
Another looter escapes the cobwebs of DSS and EFCC...am glad we are finally seeing the faces of the betrayals.
Re: Martin Elechi Defects To APC From PDP by gudnex22(m): 9:34pm On Apr 09, 2017
fighting for his pocket. non of my biz
Re: Martin Elechi Defects To APC From PDP by kitaatita: 9:36pm On Apr 09, 2017
EazyMoh:
Oga Tonye better rethink your stand, PDP has been reduced to a regional party.
I don tell am; the boy no dey hear word
Re: Martin Elechi Defects To APC From PDP by Nigeman: 9:36pm On Apr 09, 2017
YonkijiSappo:
Yeebhoes.
No policy beings. - Na where money and belle face all them eyes go face.

AGIP - All government in power.

Say no to tribalism
Re: Martin Elechi Defects To APC From PDP by Garrithe1st: 9:38pm On Apr 09, 2017
cheesy
Re: Martin Elechi Defects To APC From PDP by burkingx(f): 9:38pm On Apr 09, 2017
grin

Re: Martin Elechi Defects To APC From PDP by loopmongoat: 9:39pm On Apr 09, 2017
Old man elechi defection can't change the current status quo in Ebonyi
Ebonyi is pdp and pdp is ebonyi

2 Likes

Re: Martin Elechi Defects To APC From PDP by sekem: 9:41pm On Apr 09, 2017
jmichlins:
This same people told us Buhari is a terrorist and Apc is going to islamize Nigeria

Don't mind all those fools

Na any government in power be their only strategy

Ndi oshi

3 Likes

Re: Martin Elechi Defects To APC From PDP by Ddaji(m): 9:42pm On Apr 09, 2017
Before end of buhari's first term even ojukwu's grave and his manhood will decamp to APC.ibos and all government in power are 5&6.sorry iPod yout take heart

3 Likes

Re: Martin Elechi Defects To APC From PDP by nonsobaba: 9:43pm On Apr 09, 2017
Ebonyi is going to be APC state soon. Those guys are not real Igbos as many of them have fulani blood in them.

2 Likes

Re: Martin Elechi Defects To APC From PDP by Raziii(m): 9:46pm On Apr 09, 2017
Bashirfuntua:
I'm APC supporter but I don't like what is happening to PDP. at least we need strong opposition.
you are an APC supporter for real? BBN don finish oh, better go hide.
Re: Martin Elechi Defects To APC From PDP by jbcul4ril(m): 9:46pm On Apr 09, 2017
APC leaders right now grin grin

1 Like

Re: Martin Elechi Defects To APC From PDP by Mykelpato(m): 9:47pm On Apr 09, 2017
Okay..You're now a Saint.

Now that #BBNaija has ended, can we now focus our attention back to Aso Rock!
Re: Martin Elechi Defects To APC From PDP by Raziii(m): 9:47pm On Apr 09, 2017
sarrki:
Why this kind news for night?

Wailers will have another sleepless night
you must be a bot. Because statistically speaking with the number of comments you drop each day on various threads, you should have atleast said one meaningful thing by now. Even if its by accident.
Re: Martin Elechi Defects To APC From PDP by Nathan2016: 9:49pm On Apr 09, 2017
hope dis is not a cry for help..no lagoon
Tender1:
Let me tell you this: if you meet a loner, no matter what they tell you, it's not because they enjoy solitude. It's because they have tried to blend into the world before, and people continue to disappoint them.

Re: Martin Elechi Defects To APC From PDP by Leez(m): 9:51pm On Apr 09, 2017
Ddaji:
Before end of buhari's first term even ojukwu's grave and his manhood will decamp to APC.ibos and all government in power are 5&6.sorry iPod yout take heart
u ppl keep thinkin easterners are like u ie if one man say jump evrybdy jump
d men u see joinin apc frm east are those tryin to save their skins from dss efcc etc
to top it off their political clout is ZERO in hia
2019 will show u zombies evrytin
Re: Martin Elechi Defects To APC From PDP by Felimore: 9:52pm On Apr 09, 2017
Despite d fact that PDP didn't treat him well during the 2015 election I didn't expect him to decamp to APC. What happened to integrity? I doubt if Ebonyi and other Igbo states will give him support if he has intention of contesting for any political position.
Re: Martin Elechi Defects To APC From PDP by Okezenwa: 9:53pm On Apr 09, 2017
nonsobaba:
Ebonyi is going to be APC state soon. Those guys are not real Igbos as many of them have fulani blood in them.
Re: Martin Elechi Defects To APC From PDP by ourema(f): 9:55pm On Apr 09, 2017
Now he can enjoy his loot in peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Martin Elechi Defects To APC From PDP by oweman: 9:56pm On Apr 09, 2017
Many of the wailing biafrogs will not sleep tonight !
How dear this man defecting to the ÀPC could have been better retire from active politics !

1 Like

Re: Martin Elechi Defects To APC From PDP by Felimore: 9:57pm On Apr 09, 2017
Must you always tell the world dt you are daft? The fact that Ex Governor of Ebonyi State defected to APC doesn't mean that the entire Ebonyi people are now members of APC so think we'll before you post d
That sh*t of yours
nonsobaba:
Re: Martin Elechi Defects To APC From PDP by teebillz: 9:58pm On Apr 09, 2017
It is true that Lai Mohammed sponsored BBNaija to divert attention from the government?
Re: Martin Elechi Defects To APC From PDP by Eluwilussit(m): 10:00pm On Apr 09, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
No more IPOB/Biafra? Anyway,Biafra is DEAD.U peopls should stop constitute a nuisance to he society

Is grammar really this hard, abi na you?
Re: Martin Elechi Defects To APC From PDP by odduduwa: 10:02pm On Apr 09, 2017
I laugh when I see Yoruba's say Igbo's can't play opposition ,is Lagos all about southwest? Ogun was PDP to 2011, osun,Ogun ekiti and Oyo so wheres did you play the opposition ...anambra has been in opposition for over ten years Yoruba's won't see it IMO state has been in opposition till 2015 Yoruba won't see it Lagos is just the xyz of southwest funsho Williams is In which party jimi agbaje ,? are they no longer yoruber .....only 3 states out of five have been in PDP since inception
Re: Martin Elechi Defects To APC From PDP by gsmphoneseller: 10:03pm On Apr 09, 2017
Elechi is of no political value to his community, ebonyi state and Nigeria. So this is no news.

He is only running away from effc.

We have not forgotten so soon how this wicked man held ebonyi state hostage with his wife, son (elechi elechi) Fred udogu and celestine nwali.

He was in labour party even during the last presidential election so its not news at all.

1 Like

Re: Martin Elechi Defects To APC From PDP by oweman: 10:09pm On Apr 09, 2017
[quote author=odduduwa post=55425123]I laugh when I see Yoruba's say Igbo's can't play opposition ,is Lagos all about southwest? Ogun was PDP to 2011, osun,Ogun ekiti and Oyo so wheres did you play the opposition ...anambra has been in opposition for over ten years Yoruba's won't see it IMO state has been in opposition till 2015 Yoruba won't see it Lagos is just the xyz of southwest funsho Williams is In which party jimi agbaje ,? are they no longer yoruber .....only 3 states out of five have been in PDP since inception [

What is this WAILER EAILING about ?

1 Like

Re: Martin Elechi Defects To APC From PDP by pazienza(m): 10:10pm On Apr 09, 2017
Elechi political career had been dealt a fatal blow in Ebonyi by PDP and Umahi. What other option is left for him, if not to try and secure whatever loot he scooped from the state in his two tenures as the governor of the state by joining the party of the saints, APC?

Didn't even know Elechi was still in PDP, thought he joined Labour party or so, after Ebonyi PDP gubernatorial primaries in 2015?

Umahi hijacked the Ebonyi state PDP structures from
Elechi, foiled Elechi's intended coronation of Onyebuchi Chukwu as his successor. Elechi had no place in PDP since 2015.

2 Likes

Re: Martin Elechi Defects To APC From PDP by Pointblank09(m): 10:11pm On Apr 09, 2017
Bashirfuntua:
I'm APC supporter but I don't like what is happening to PDP. at least we need strong opposition.
Mr. APC supporter, did you know that about 50% of people in APC Held various posts under PDP in the last 16 years.
Lesson; politicians are not divided in plundering our common wealth. If you are under 40, you don't have any stake in Nigeria.
Re: Martin Elechi Defects To APC From PDP by ipobarecriminals: 10:13pm On Apr 09, 2017
Eluwilussit:

Is grammar really this hard, abi na you?
Sorry,u are too small.My keyboard have issue and I'm too busy o modify post.Use ur brain lil man

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ifeanyi Aniagboh Visits Buhari Declares Support For APC / Anthony Joshua's Victory Justifies Ogun Investment In Sports - Gov Dapo Abiodun / Governor Ayade Amazed As Comedian Mr Odey Donates To His Presidential Ambition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.