Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,197 members, 7,825,758 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Martin Elechi Defects To APC From PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Martin Elechi Defects To APC From PDP (18533 Views)

Martin Elechi Bowing To Greet Governor Umahi (Photo) / Onyekachi Elechi Is Dead. Martin Elechi's Son Dies (Photo) / Response To Martin Elechi's Careless Verbal Attacks On Umahi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Martin Elechi Defects To APC From PDP by masseratti: 10:14pm On Apr 09, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
No more IPOB/Biafra? Anyway,Biafra is DEAD.U peopls should stop constitute a nuisance to he society
biafra is not dead if Nigeria continue the way it is going right now,Dr.Junaid just confirm buhari is not as upright as we think,he is truly nepotic.
Re: Martin Elechi Defects To APC From PDP by Politicowizard(m): 10:19pm On Apr 09, 2017
Elechi is never a political force in Ebonyi State. The men that call the shots are the likes of David Umahi, Sam Egwu, sen. Anyim pius Anyim. Elechi whose deputy resoundingly defeated him and became the incumbent governor. Elechi has totally lost his grip on Ebonyi State politics.

1 Like

Re: Martin Elechi Defects To APC From PDP by Eluwilussit(m): 10:19pm On Apr 09, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
Sorry,u are too small.My keyboard have issue and I'm too busy o modify post.Use ur brain lil man

U are a poor man then! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. That apart, your English is very poor as well. My keyboard has, not have. Stop blaming your tool. That's a lazy man's style. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Martin Elechi Defects To APC From PDP by Ojiofor: 10:20pm On Apr 09, 2017
Its never about the masses.
Re: Martin Elechi Defects To APC From PDP by masseratti: 10:27pm On Apr 09, 2017
odduduwa:
I laugh when I see Yoruba's say Igbo's can't play opposition ,is Lagos all about southwest? Ogun was PDP to 2011, osun,Ogun ekiti and Oyo so wheres did you play the opposition ...anambra has been in opposition for over ten years Yoruba's won't see it IMO state has been in opposition till 2015 Yoruba won't see it Lagos is just the xyz of southwest funsho Williams is In which party jimi agbaje ,? are they no longer yoruber .....only 3 states out of five have been in PDP since inception
all those sw states you mentioned apart from Osun which was rigged out didnt vote PDP cause they wanted to be with the central,they voted out AD govs of Oyo,Ogun,Ekiti and Ondo for not performing,if Pdp had perform well in any of those states they wont lose it to ACN,trust me if the election is fair in 2019 APC will lose in Ogun and Oyo state if PDP get its act right,sw dont care much about party but ideology.

1 Like

Re: Martin Elechi Defects To APC From PDP by Ddaji(m): 10:28pm On Apr 09, 2017
Leez:

u ppl keep thinkin easterners are like u ie if one man say jump evrybdy jump
d men u see joinin apc frm east are those tryin to save their skins from dss efcc etc
to top it off their political clout is ZERO in hia
2019 will show u zombies evrytin
security should put eagle eye on potential lagoon victim. Please tell us another story.Tell me one good representative elected by easterners, who? Andy uba,stellar, oji or hope.Dora,Charles soludu and ojukwu at one time all aspired for political office but were disgraced by ibos.The real zombie in politics are ibos.mark my words even president of ohaniza ndigbo is going to decamp to APC before end of pmb first term AGIP

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Martin Elechi Defects To APC From PDP by odduduwa: 10:32pm On Apr 09, 2017
[quote author=oweman post=55425413][/quote]he truth of course you won't see it cis you a progeny of a fallen angel
Re: Martin Elechi Defects To APC From PDP by slivertongue: 10:33pm On Apr 09, 2017
if the four governors in d east like let them decamp to KOWA market must sell. decampees are fortune hunters looking for the latest bazzar spot
Re: Martin Elechi Defects To APC From PDP by objobj: 10:42pm On Apr 09, 2017
cry
TonyeBarcanista:
I wish him well.. PDP is strong gidigbam
Re: Martin Elechi Defects To APC From PDP by obataokenwa(m): 10:48pm On Apr 09, 2017
in the schemes of things in Ebonyi state, Elechi is lost out. His deputy won against his favoured candidate and since then, he's a nobody in the state and PDP.
Re: Martin Elechi Defects To APC From PDP by WhoRUDeceiving: 10:55pm On Apr 09, 2017
Elechi is an old man that will die without doing anything tangible for his people. He is a feather weight and belongs to the same Buhari/Tinubu generation that wasted and continue to waste African resources for the advancement of England and foreign companies.

1 Like

Re: Martin Elechi Defects To APC From PDP by Grundig: 10:56pm On Apr 09, 2017
If all these defections doesn't bring about Igbo presidency come 2019, then all these SE politicians who are defecting should hang their heads in shame.

If I were in the PDP hierachy, this is the time to be transparent, honest and pragmatic. anyone vying for an elective position must go through the process. Play the age card. Sound the loyalty and fair weather trumpets real loud.

Start with chidoka for anambra. See where it takes you.
Re: Martin Elechi Defects To APC From PDP by janey1984: 11:08pm On Apr 09, 2017
Bashirfuntua:

https://www.punchng.com/former-ebonyi-gov-elechi-joins-apc/amp/
have known him years before now,he has always been like this
Re: Martin Elechi Defects To APC From PDP by justmenoni: 2:47am On Apr 10, 2017
You're the gullible one cos you fail to understand that apc or pdp is just a name of an association with same member's.

sarrki:

They are smart

But the gullible followers are not
Re: Martin Elechi Defects To APC From PDP by dokiOloye(m): 2:58am On Apr 10, 2017
sarrki:
Why this kind news for night?

Wailers will have another sleepless night
he and his children have multiple cases with EFCC.
Re: Martin Elechi Defects To APC From PDP by Kingspin(m): 3:38am On Apr 10, 2017
jmichlins:
This same people told us Buhari is a terrorist and Apc is going to islamize Nigeria
This is just hunger at work. Jumping party. If we have party C they will still jump.
Re: Martin Elechi Defects To APC From PDP by kingzizzy: 5:38am On Apr 10, 2017
Every Igbo politicisn who decamped to APC, besides Okorocha who was a foundation member, tends to be the ones who have become politically irrelevant.

Orji Uzo Kalu, Ken Nnamani, Sullivan Chime and now Martin Elechi are all spent and expired politicians who can no longer win their wards. APC is welcomed to have them

2 Likes

Re: Martin Elechi Defects To APC From PDP by bayelsaowei(m): 5:42am On Apr 10, 2017
sarrki:
Why this kind news for night?

Wailers will have another sleepless night
I thought you once said you are for Nigeria and not for apc?? Why this comment??...
Re: Martin Elechi Defects To APC From PDP by bejite: 6:19am On Apr 10, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
No more IPOB/Biafra? Anyway,Biafra is DEAD.U peopls should stop constitute a nuisance to the society

We haff eard! (Let's murder English).
Re: Martin Elechi Defects To APC From PDP by WorldRichest: 7:23am On Apr 10, 2017
Emu4life:
U cant stand opposition or What Lagos have been opposition state since 1999.

And the useless pigs will compare themselves to our frog eyes Jagagan, the real slay king. Jagaban was in opposition for 16 years, at a time, Jagaban was the single opposition, even our elders the Afenifere went and dined with the devil's cousin called Obasanjo, but Jagaban stood his ground. After 16 years in opposition, Jagaban went to the drawing board and sent packing the People Deceiving People otherwisr called PDPiggs, now Jagaban is reaping where he sowed. I just wish he can reduce his thieving capabilities and let the poor man on the street eat thrice a day. Do I like Jagaban, I don't think so, but it seems God has blessed him and whom God has blessed, no man can curse

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Martin Elechi Defects To APC From PDP by blaqoracle: 7:50am On Apr 10, 2017
omofunaab:
Lol , Omo opposition no easy oooo..

And na these people dey call another tribe cowards. .your leaders are running away from opposition

Ibo leaders jst dey join amala and ewedu party
imagine, a people who have perennially threatened nigeria with 2nd civil war, could not withstand a 24 month recession. a foodless people threatening war!

2 Likes

Re: Martin Elechi Defects To APC From PDP by Nobody: 7:59am On Apr 10, 2017
OfficialAwol:
Sentimentally, I had some sympathy for this dying Mumu Yeye because I felt David Umahi used federal might against him in the 2015 general election. But see what he has just done

What happened to values?
Do not feel any sympathy for him,I wont say much about him i served in his community echi alike in ikwo LG.We left camp and was told its was the ex governors home town everyone was happy not knowing we were going to suffer there. I cant begin to talk,a governor that cant provide good road,light and water for his people yet he has his own lister and tank that they fill with water for him. Common water the man stopped us from fetching in his house.
Re: Martin Elechi Defects To APC From PDP by Bolaadu(m): 8:03am On Apr 10, 2017
Bashirfuntua:
I'm APC supporter but I don't like what is happening to PDP. at least we need strong opposition.
Not like PDP Broda.
Re: Martin Elechi Defects To APC From PDP by OfficialAwol(m): 8:05am On Apr 10, 2017
dupsyluzy:

Do not feel any sympathy for him,I wont say much about him i served in his community echi alike in ikwo LG.We left camp and was told its was the ex governors home town everyone was happy not knowing we were going to suffer there. I cant begin to talk,a governor that cant provide good road,light and water for his people yet he has his own lister and tank that they fill with water for him. Common water the man stopped us from fetching in his house.

Sweet Lord. Never knew the man is such a disgrace

1 Like

Re: Martin Elechi Defects To APC From PDP by Kingsley1000(m): 8:25am On Apr 10, 2017
wailers how market
Re: Martin Elechi Defects To APC From PDP by DTaj: 9:12am On Apr 10, 2017
jmichlins:
This same people told us Buhari is a terrorist and Apc is going to islamize Nigeria

Don't mind them! It's the way of politicians! The way our Igbo brothers and sisters (and South-South gladiators such as Florence Ita-Giwa and others) are trooping into APC, who will remain in that leprous party called PDP before 2019?

My prediction: "At least 4 PDP Governors will defect to APC before June 2018:

Gov. (Prof.) Ben Ayade of Cross River,
Gov. Okezie Ikpeazu of Abia,
Gov. Ifeanyi Okowa of Delta,
Gov. Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi of Enugu".
Re: Martin Elechi Defects To APC From PDP by Okudiover(m): 12:18pm On Apr 10, 2017
grin grin grin There is more joy in heaven for every sinner who repents than 99 who are already saved. Likewise there is more joy in the South West and the three geopolitical zones in the North for every former governor cum expired politicians who decamps to APC from the 5% zone.

grin grin cheesy When will APC drag the big guns of the south east and south south to its fold? I mean serving PDP politicians like Ekweremadu, Wike, Ikpeazu, Umayi, Ugwuanyi, Ayade and Obiano (APGA). When will these decampees cause our economy to grow? When will their new found political ideology cause Naira to compete favourably with its erstwhile peers? Why does the APC need 5% of the country (as the term it) to retain power in 2019 when the did not require their support to win in 2015? Could it be the fear of having shortfalls in the Fulani ravaged North Central geopolitical zone (aka middle belt) and parts of the South West come 2019. The first mock exam will take place in 2018 when Anambra State goes to the polls to decide if they want the status quo where good governance with no god fatherism has been the case for 11 years (APGA). Anambra may also decide to go for a party considered as the second most prominent in the state where god fatherism holds sway (PDP). Thirdly, Anambra may decide to throw good governance and stability away and join the party at the centre whose score card on the economy is the lowest in history, a party whose hunger for a viable state like Anambra has no limits (APC).

Whoever wins Anambra must capture majority seats or risk being impeached.

1 Like

Re: Martin Elechi Defects To APC From PDP by mrikenna002: 10:15am On Apr 15, 2017
the best way to solve your financial problem, see details below

Re: Martin Elechi Defects To APC From PDP by ShootToKill: 10:43am On Apr 15, 2017
This is why Nnamdi Kanu have told the SE/SS that their leaders lack principle and Biafrans will not wait for the efulefus to embrace Biafra before the people ask for it. If you want to suceed in zoogerian politics you must lack principle and morality. Qualities that negates the spirit of Biafra.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Kalu, Adoke Spent Yuletide In Detention / Over 200 People Burnt While Scooping Fuel In Cross River / Another Man Rides Bicycle From Niger To Adamawa State To Support Atiku (pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.