Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,859 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:06 PM

Moderator Spikedcylinder: Behave! Why Did You Disable Replies On My Thread? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Moderator Spikedcylinder: Behave! Why Did You Disable Replies On My Thread? (1445 Views)

Ben Bruce Replies Fan Criticizing Him For Selling Popcorn @800 At His Cinemas / Nigerian Actor John Boyega Replies Critics On His Role In Star Wars 7 / Tulip Producer Replies Genevieve Nnaji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moderator Spikedcylinder: Behave! Why Did You Disable Replies On My Thread? by Coldish: 8:22pm On Dec 29, 2009
@ spikedcylinder

Why did you disable the reply button of my thread https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-370534.0.html ? i think that is really wrong.I do have the right to make my own threads and you do not have the right to do such things as far as my posts are not considered as spam.

Please, next time dont disable replies on my non-spam posts. You dont not expect people discussing about
Avatar to go to another thread where they discuss multiple movies.

Thanks
Re: Moderator Spikedcylinder: Behave! Why Did You Disable Replies On My Thread? by mamagee3(f): 8:28pm On Dec 29, 2009
Cause she can. angry angry
Re: Moderator Spikedcylinder: Behave! Why Did You Disable Replies On My Thread? by worldbest(m): 8:37pm On Dec 29, 2009
mama-gee:

Cause she can. angry angry

i think i know that already. Thanks maamaaa!  tongue tongue tongue
Re: Moderator Spikedcylinder: Behave! Why Did You Disable Replies On My Thread? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Dec 29, 2009
Coldish:

@ spikedcylinder

Why did you disable the reply button of my thread https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-370534.0.html ? i think that is really wrong.I do have the right to make my own threads and you do not have the right to do such things as far as my posts are not considered as spam.

Please, next time dont disable replies on my non-spam posts. You dont not expect people discussing about
Avatar to go to another thread where they discuss multiple movies.

Thanks

So you're using multiple IDs?
Re: Moderator Spikedcylinder: Behave! Why Did You Disable Replies On My Thread? by HIO4: 8:41pm On Dec 29, 2009
Good question. That moderator is a crook. A poll to impeach her is in order.
Re: Moderator Spikedcylinder: Behave! Why Did You Disable Replies On My Thread? by worldbest(m): 8:47pm On Dec 29, 2009
Is there a problem with that? i thought i was banned. so i switched
Re: Moderator Spikedcylinder: Behave! Why Did You Disable Replies On My Thread? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 29, 2009
worldbest:

Is there a problem with that? i thought i was banned. so i switched
No. . . just thought you were using them at the same time undecided
Re: Moderator Spikedcylinder: Behave! Why Did You Disable Replies On My Thread? by worldbest(m): 8:58pm On Dec 29, 2009
u can do what you like to my post if ony the title reads "TIGER WOODS SEX TAPE ON MEGAVIDEO"
Re: Moderator Spikedcylinder: Behave! Why Did You Disable Replies On My Thread? by mellow(m): 9:30pm On Dec 29, 2009
This issue of ban and getting of new ID makes it difficult to know people with MPD.
Re: Moderator Spikedcylinder: Behave! Why Did You Disable Replies On My Thread? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Dec 29, 2009
mellow:

This issue of ban and getting of new ID makes it difficult to know people with MPD.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Moderator Spikedcylinder: Behave! Why Did You Disable Replies On My Thread? by MrCrackles(m): 10:25pm On Dec 29, 2009
This is serious. . . .
As for me i have issues with the coward deleting my posts in this section when they clearly dont violate any rules and are always on topic. . . .
I wont be finding shi.t funny next time if it happens. . .I have said my own! angry
Deleting my posts if i dont agree with other people's views is starting to become routine here and that bullshi.t has to fuc.king stop
Re: Moderator Spikedcylinder: Behave! Why Did You Disable Replies On My Thread? by worldbest(m): 11:16pm On Dec 29, 2009
i mean its non-sense.you do nothing serious,u get banned.you post relavant links in a relavant section multiple times,you get banned. Omo i fear o
Re: Moderator Spikedcylinder: Behave! Why Did You Disable Replies On My Thread? by MrCrackles(m): 11:18pm On Dec 29, 2009
^ ^ ^ She cant ban you though dont get it twisted. . . .
She can only delete your posts or recommend you for a ban. . . .

(1) (Reply)

Watch Free Movies Online / Render To Caesar Is A Must See New Nigerian Movie / Petition Against Auditioning Of Big Brother Africa In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.