Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,998 members, 7,866,773 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 03:19 AM

I Promise To Support Efe Outside The Big Brother House - Olamide - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Promise To Support Efe Outside The Big Brother House - Olamide (934 Views)

Naira Marley: Davido's Camp, Heavily Armed Policemen Spotted Outside The Court / Hushpuppi: "Masturbate Twice Before Making Any Costly Promise To A Woman" / BBNaija: Teddy A Pictured With Bambam And Steve Outside The House After Eviction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Promise To Support Efe Outside The Big Brother House - Olamide by iamVirus(m): 10:19pm On Apr 09, 2017

YBNL boss, Olamide, has revealed his plans for BBNaija’s Efe.
Olamide, who is solely responsible for creating music stars like Adekunle Gold and Lil Kesh, has openly declared his readiness to support Efe on his musical journey once out of the house.

cc: lalasticlala fynestboi

Source: http://360jamng.net/i-promise-to-support-efe-outside-the-big-brother-house-olamide/

Re: I Promise To Support Efe Outside The Big Brother House - Olamide by iamVirus(m): 10:20pm On Apr 09, 2017
I hope Efe stays for long oo
Re: I Promise To Support Efe Outside The Big Brother House - Olamide by Emjay1310(m): 10:20pm On Apr 09, 2017
God bless you Baddosne...... One love
Re: I Promise To Support Efe Outside The Big Brother House - Olamide by Bugatie(m): 10:27pm On Apr 09, 2017
When God decides to bless you, every other voice is noise !
Re: I Promise To Support Efe Outside The Big Brother House - Olamide by Synord(m): 10:29pm On Apr 09, 2017
Support your ybnlprincess to the fullest first Badoo..Revisit that shitty contract you signed with her..
Re: I Promise To Support Efe Outside The Big Brother House - Olamide by BreezyCB(m): 10:31pm On Apr 09, 2017
Oshey baddest
Re: I Promise To Support Efe Outside The Big Brother House - Olamide by iamVirus(m): 10:47pm On Apr 09, 2017
cc: lalasticlala mynd44 seun
Re: I Promise To Support Efe Outside The Big Brother House - Olamide by Nobody: 10:51pm On Apr 09, 2017
undecided...BBnaija matter don tire me

1 Like

Re: I Promise To Support Efe Outside The Big Brother House - Olamide by CaroLyner(f): 10:54pm On Apr 09, 2017
Efe can't rap to save his life

(1) (Reply)

I Can't Speak Pidgin English - Tboss Of Big Brother Naija (video) / Please One Word For Wizkid / Sunny Ade,Banky W,Ambode & Wife At A Concert 2 Mark End Of Lagos @50 Celebration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.