Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,783 members, 7,820,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

So Glad To Know You Guys! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / So Glad To Know You Guys! (915 Views)

He's So Glad The World Did Not End Last Year / You Know You Are An "Americanized" Nigerian If You Say Any Of These.. / Need More Twitter Followers? Drop Your Username And I'd Be Glad To Follow You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Glad To Know You Guys! by bluejoy(m): 1:34am On Jan 24, 2007
Hey everybody,
I am Eric from China.I know this BBS because yesterday I wanted to find some information about African queen and 2 face Ibidia and happened to enter here.So nice to know you guys and you know I lived and worked in Nigeria about 1 year and I love this country and I love Abuja.Hope can be your friend and to know sth about this country just like I were there again.Thx a million.
Re: So Glad To Know You Guys! by iice(f): 2:39am On Jan 24, 2007
Welcome and enjoy
Re: So Glad To Know You Guys! by Free(f): 2:56am On Jan 24, 2007
Welcome grin grin grin
Re: So Glad To Know You Guys! by bluejoy(m): 8:11am On Jan 24, 2007
Huh,any friend live in Abuja now?I have ever been to Abuja,Kano,Kaduna and Lagos!But I love Abuja more.
Re: So Glad To Know You Guys! by bluejoy(m): 1:59am On Jan 25, 2007
Who can tell me where I can download a song named Imagine that from styl plus??I need mp3.In fact in Nigeria,I always heard the vocal sings every body move your body ,tomorrow is a good day!I love this song but I don't know who is the singer!When I come back to china ,I know styl plus through Internet but I can not find this song from whatever the internet or the cds i bought in Nigeria.SO pls help me o!

(1) (Reply)

I Do I View Posted Pics 4rm My Phone / Bye Guys! / Planet One Entertainment Is Not A Place To Work Pls.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.