Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Attention: Seun, Nairaland Dont Seem To Have A Law Segment. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Attention: Seun, Nairaland Dont Seem To Have A Law Segment. (913 Views)

Attention Seun. / Attention Seun: Delete Every Stolen Id / Account, Don't Tarnish Nl! / ATTENTION Seun Osewa: Afam4ever Has Lost Moral Authority To Be A Moderator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attention: Seun, Nairaland Dont Seem To Have A Law Segment. by oggboy(m): 9:14am On Apr 27, 2007
seun, nairaland dont have a LAW FORUM, pls include it so we can get advise, law reviews ,issues etc thanx for the good job.
Re: Attention: Seun, Nairaland Dont Seem To Have A Law Segment. by Seun(m): 4:14pm On Apr 27, 2007
What sort of topics would be present in a law segment?
Re: Attention: Seun, Nairaland Dont Seem To Have A Law Segment. by boraddo(m): 4:37pm On Apr 27, 2007
Seun:

What sort of topics would be present in a law segment?

basically legal advise,
Re: Attention: Seun, Nairaland Dont Seem To Have A Law Segment. by acidrop(f): 12:29pm On May 04, 2007
wouldnt law and crime fall in the same category undecided
Re: Attention: Seun, Nairaland Dont Seem To Have A Law Segment. by Seun(m): 1:04am On May 05, 2007
Unless you can give me 5 examples of the topics you would post in a law section, I can't help you guys at all.
Re: Attention: Seun, Nairaland Dont Seem To Have A Law Segment. by omogenaija(f): 10:36pm On May 13, 2007
court cases
law from different countries
law offices u can go to for legal advice
lawyer fees
what it takes to be a lawyer in different parts of the world
one can be about the life of a struggling lawyer or a lawyer who has already made it big

@ seun , i know u asked for 5 but here is 6
Re: Attention: Seun, Nairaland Dont Seem To Have A Law Segment. by Seun(m): 11:57pm On May 13, 2007
Why not post some of these topics?
Re: Attention: Seun, Nairaland Dont Seem To Have A Law Segment. by omogenaija(f): 12:13am On May 14, 2007
will when u create the law forum.

Seun:

Unless you can give me 5 examples of the topics you would post in a law section, I can't help you guys at all.

did wat was asked. now u do ur part
Re: Attention: Seun, Nairaland Dont Seem To Have A Law Segment. by Seun(m): 1:18am On May 14, 2007
You have scaled the first hurdle, now I am giving you another hurdle to scale. I didn't promise you anything.
Re: Attention: Seun, Nairaland Dont Seem To Have A Law Segment. by omogenaija(f): 10:33pm On May 14, 2007
i didnt say that u promised anything, i'm justing tellin u to do wat u said u would
Re: Attention: Seun, Nairaland Dont Seem To Have A Law Segment. by Seun(m): 10:56pm On May 14, 2007
I did not say I was going to do anything.
Re: Attention: Seun, Nairaland Dont Seem To Have A Law Segment. by omogenaija(f): 1:07am On May 16, 2007
is it gonna kill u to do it or wat angry why must u be so hard
Re: Attention: Seun, Nairaland Dont Seem To Have A Law Segment. by mrmayor(m): 9:02am On May 16, 2007
@Lawyers,

I think you can post start in the crime section by telling members here what the laws says about the various crime thread posted in that section,then people who have heard s brush with the law or have been in court before would share their experience,I have a few to share.

Q1. Why do Nigerian Lawyers insist on the title BARRISTER;I live in Ireland and they have similar system with Nigeria but no lawyer here or in the UK is called Barrister Dublin Ireland?

BTW,how many Lawyers visit this site anyway?

(1) (Reply)

Planet One Entertainment Is Not A Place To Work Pls. / Meaningless Reasons Given When You Get Banned on NairaLand. / Why Ban My Handle?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.