Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,511 members, 7,954,935 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:50 PM

Funmi Iyanda Blasted Over Tboss Tweets - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funmi Iyanda Blasted Over Tboss Tweets (45809 Views)

Rosy Meurer Blasted Over Her Outfit To Igbere TV Awards / Ex Beauty Queen Dabota Lawson Blasted Over Her 'plastic' Bum(photos) / “I Get Paid To Have Sex,” Funmi Iyanda Tells Man Hunting For A Sugar Mummy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funmi Iyanda Blasted Over Tboss Tweets by JamieNaija(m): 12:39am On Apr 10, 2017
Celebrity and Socialite, Funmi Iyanda is being roasted on twitter over series of tweets she put out yesterday supporting Tboss.

See tweets and Reactions:

SOURCE: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/04/nigerians-blast-funmi-iyanda-over-tboss.html

2 Likes

Re: Funmi Iyanda Blasted Over Tboss Tweets by malificent(f): 12:44am On Apr 10, 2017
Lol,Nigerians are ever ready to attack and roast anybody.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funmi Iyanda Blasted Over Tboss Tweets by Angeleena(m): 12:44am On Apr 10, 2017
mtcheew, see senseless talk..lightest,foreign, refined... madam foolmi,free yourself from mental slavery,or visit mountain of fire prayer ministry, asap!!!

196 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Funmi Iyanda Blasted Over Tboss Tweets by goldbim(f): 12:46am On Apr 10, 2017
She dey yarn dust truly!!..she should swerve abeg!.. cheesy!!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funmi Iyanda Blasted Over Tboss Tweets by JamieNaija(m): 12:47am On Apr 10, 2017
cc: Lalasticlala missyb3 fynestboi

Funmi sha misyarn

More

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funmi Iyanda Blasted Over Tboss Tweets by sEGXY2(m): 1:34am On Apr 10, 2017
Please stop spreading misguided opinions constructed from abyss of hate and envy. T boss was despised by many cos of her incessant display of manipulations,backstabbing,backbiting and arrogance

92 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Funmi Iyanda Blasted Over Tboss Tweets by diablos: 2:33am On Apr 10, 2017
Lol...all diz feminists with their awkward 6% IQ is really disgusting. What has refined, foreign n confident got to do with d most passive, dull and annoying shediot in d BBN house? Tbores and her fans can line up at 3rd mainland bridge and do suicide test as illustrated below grin

139 Likes

Re: Funmi Iyanda Blasted Over Tboss Tweets by Realhommie(m): 4:18am On Apr 10, 2017
Tboss is arrogant and proud, we all know proud people breed sad sorrows for themselves.. How did she even arrive at such conclusion though SMH

14 Likes

Re: Funmi Iyanda Blasted Over Tboss Tweets by Realhommie(m): 4:22am On Apr 10, 2017
diablos:
Lol...all diz feminists with their awkward 6% IQ is really disgusting. What has refined, foreign n confident got to do with d most passive, dull and annoying shediot in d BBN house? Tbores and her fans can line up at 3rd mainland bridge and do suicide test as illustrated below grin
Lol.. Guy you dey para ooooo.

But i agree with you, she's very boring, dull and the second dumbest HM after Gifty... grin

26 Likes

Re: Funmi Iyanda Blasted Over Tboss Tweets by BreezyCB(m): 5:00am On Apr 10, 2017
Breaking News

TBoss 500K Don finish

105 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Funmi Iyanda Blasted Over Tboss Tweets by elobyobi: 5:11am On Apr 10, 2017
1. Gifty was more light-skinned
2. Uriel was more foreign
3. Bally grew up the son of a politician, having to learn to carry himself with decorum and stuff. And though that doesn't necessarily translate to being more refined, the air of sophistication he carries about him is unmistakable
The woman thinks we have time to hate on Bi-racial people just because they're biracial....
Bit.ch please.
Oh well, birds of a feather...

183 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Funmi Iyanda Blasted Over Tboss Tweets by bro4u: 7:07am On Apr 10, 2017
BreezyCB:
Breaking News
TBoss 500K Don finish
i wont doubt...that money na just for Always Ultra for her!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funmi Iyanda Blasted Over Tboss Tweets by Donjazzy12(m): 7:25am On Apr 10, 2017
JamieNaija:
Celebrity and Socialite, Funmi Iyanda is being roasted on twitter over series of tweets she put out yesterday supporting Tboss.

See tweets and Reactions:

SOURCE: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/04/nigerians-blast-funmi-iyanda-over-tboss.html

Lalasticlala fynestboi missyb3
Funmi Iyanda is a confirmed lesbian!. She was the first Journalist to interview the HIV positive homosexual ass fucker Bisi Alimi and make him popular. She had also set her roving eyes on TBoss puzzy hoping and working for her to win. TBoss was the candidate of homosexuals and transgenders. Check out list of supporters.
Uti Nwachukwu.... Alex Ekubos homosexual boyfriend
Bobrisky................. Transgender homosexual.
Funmi Iyanda.......... Notorious Lesbian.

69 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Funmi Iyanda Blasted Over Tboss Tweets by auntysimbiat(f): 7:29am On Apr 10, 2017
hmmm... oga oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funmi Iyanda Blasted Over Tboss Tweets by lonelydora: 8:18am On Apr 10, 2017
Ok
Re: Funmi Iyanda Blasted Over Tboss Tweets by Dongreat(m): 8:19am On Apr 10, 2017
Let's be sincere here, she's 90% right because majority of Nigerians truly wish to be oyibo. Nigeria occupants back 20years ago was dark and proud, but now I can hardly see a dark Nigerian. Everyone seems to be fair and speaking through their nose. Again, we claim patriots but deep down we are seeking for a stay in foreign countries. Let's be sincere, nobody hate better thing and the notion of abroad and becoming oyibo is a reality for the majority.

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Funmi Iyanda Blasted Over Tboss Tweets by NaWetinDey(m): 8:20am On Apr 10, 2017
I'd be ashamed if I had anything to do with a woman who reasons like this and I'd run away with my left palm covering my eyes - leaving me a tiny space to see through my left eye. Her shamelessness is making me ashamed. What a colonial slave pet!

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funmi Iyanda Blasted Over Tboss Tweets by ibkgab001: 8:20am On Apr 10, 2017
23,250,000 After tax

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funmi Iyanda Blasted Over Tboss Tweets by QuietHammer(m): 8:20am On Apr 10, 2017
I give up, she should be the face of "fish brain ".

Her tweets are so dumb it makes me cringe in embarrassment. embarassed

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Funmi Iyanda Blasted Over Tboss Tweets by tomdon(m): 8:20am On Apr 10, 2017
So being biracial makes her more refined??
This woman lacks sense

31 Likes

Re: Funmi Iyanda Blasted Over Tboss Tweets by Nobody: 8:21am On Apr 10, 2017
if i get this correctly,she is implying that being lightskinned is synonymous with being refined and superior? ,coming from someone who ..., infact make i nor just talk,but aunty nor just try on this issue at all angry,i guess her state of mind was off when she typed undecided

15 Likes

Re: Funmi Iyanda Blasted Over Tboss Tweets by obailala(m): 8:22am On Apr 10, 2017
Light skinned = foreign = polished = refined?

Quite sad to note we still have notable Nigerians who still openly harbour this sort of crude self-hating mentality. A severe case of inferiority complex!

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funmi Iyanda Blasted Over Tboss Tweets by elobyobi: 8:22am On Apr 10, 2017
Bitching about. Mtcheww!

2 Likes

Re: Funmi Iyanda Blasted Over Tboss Tweets by SooCute(m): 8:22am On Apr 10, 2017
chai!

RIP brain

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funmi Iyanda Blasted Over Tboss Tweets by princechurchill(m): 8:22am On Apr 10, 2017
Look at this okporoko with an IQ of single digit

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funmi Iyanda Blasted Over Tboss Tweets by yomalex(m): 8:23am On Apr 10, 2017
hmm
Re: Funmi Iyanda Blasted Over Tboss Tweets by Tadeus(m): 8:23am On Apr 10, 2017
How u see d old foolmi? She don cast tey tey.. She want use bbnaija show come back. Ode

3 Likes

Re: Funmi Iyanda Blasted Over Tboss Tweets by lifestyle1(m): 8:24am On Apr 10, 2017
I guess funmi was high on something last night

9 Likes

Re: Funmi Iyanda Blasted Over Tboss Tweets by peterjero(m): 8:24am On Apr 10, 2017
No wonder she has to bleach herself to look foreign.

16 Likes

Re: Funmi Iyanda Blasted Over Tboss Tweets by kingmekus(m): 8:24am On Apr 10, 2017
Donjazzy12:

Funmi Iyanda is a confirmed lesbian!. She was the first Journalist to interview the HIV positive homosexual ass fucker Bisi Alimi and make him popular. She had also set her roving eyes on TBoss puzzy hoping and working for her to win. TBoss was the candidate of homosexuals and transgenders. Check out list of supporters.

Heeeeey!!!!Bros O Gini??What is it

1 Like

Re: Funmi Iyanda Blasted Over Tboss Tweets by Dongreat(m): 8:25am On Apr 10, 2017
2dugged:
if i get this correctly,she is implying that being lightskinned is synonymous with being refined and superior? ,coming from someone who ..., infact make i nor just talk,but aunty nor just try on this issue at all angry,i guess her state of mind was off when she typed undecided

Hate or not there is truth in her words. Our girls keep bleaching everyday, our youths feel comfortable speaking through their nose, we parade everything foreign. Even your own politician think oyibo is superior. They rather bring in oyibo for a job that can be done locally.
Yes majority thinks oyibo is superior and only a few knows what self-worth is all about.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funmi Iyanda Blasted Over Tboss Tweets by Superpower(m): 8:25am On Apr 10, 2017
Donjazzy12:

so she is a lesbian because she interviewed a gay man?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Empress Njamah And Daniel Lloyd Traditional Wedding Pictures / See How Little Girl, Success Adegor Has Grown 5 Years After Going Viral (Video) / Oge Okoye's Camel Toe In The Gym On Display

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.