Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:32 PM

Empress Njamah And Daniel Lloyd Traditional Wedding Pictures - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Empress Njamah And Daniel Lloyd Traditional Wedding Pictures (45557 Views)

Empress Njamah And Her French Bulldog Fly Business Class / Tonto Dikeh And Daniel Amokachi Have Dinner / Empress Njamah And St Bernard Dogs (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Empress Njamah And Daniel Lloyd Traditional Wedding Pictures by YomzzyDBlogger: 5:55pm On Feb 22, 2019
From; YomzzyBlog.com

Nollywood actress, Empress Njamah has finally tied the knot with her heartthrob, Daniel.

She tool to her social media space to share the first photos from her traditional wedding.

Gists via: https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2019/02/first-photos-from-empress-njamahs-traditional-wedding.html

5 Likes

Re: Empress Njamah And Daniel Lloyd Traditional Wedding Pictures by YomzzyDBlogger: 5:55pm On Feb 22, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Empress Njamah And Daniel Lloyd Traditional Wedding Pictures by itspzpics(m): 6:03pm On Feb 22, 2019
Tooor
Re: Empress Njamah And Daniel Lloyd Traditional Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 6:21pm On Feb 22, 2019
From a movie scene or real?

3 Likes

Re: Empress Njamah And Daniel Lloyd Traditional Wedding Pictures by superior1: 7:58pm On Feb 22, 2019
Somebody don inherit her?

Abeg, wetin be Timaya new track again?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Empress Njamah And Daniel Lloyd Traditional Wedding Pictures by sammyuche(m): 7:58pm On Feb 22, 2019
Does it really make a difference
Re: Empress Njamah And Daniel Lloyd Traditional Wedding Pictures by CaptainMitch: 7:58pm On Feb 22, 2019
Evening newspaper

4 Likes

Re: Empress Njamah And Daniel Lloyd Traditional Wedding Pictures by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:58pm On Feb 22, 2019
Are you asking us if it is a movie scene?!

3 Likes

Re: Empress Njamah And Daniel Lloyd Traditional Wedding Pictures by Derring: 7:58pm On Feb 22, 2019
USA, UK, EU and China have all endorsed Atiku.

While Niger Republic, Chad and Somalia have endorsed Buhari according to Presidential Spokesman, Femi Adesina.

Nigerians, it is now left for us to decide tomorrow who, among these countries can change our lives

We must Atikulate to bring smiles to the faces of the deprived and downtrodden

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Empress Njamah And Daniel Lloyd Traditional Wedding Pictures by ElNero(m): 7:59pm On Feb 22, 2019
It's a script grin grin

1 Like

Re: Empress Njamah And Daniel Lloyd Traditional Wedding Pictures by kolafolabi(m): 7:59pm On Feb 22, 2019
Congrats

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Empress Njamah And Daniel Lloyd Traditional Wedding Pictures by springtech(m): 7:59pm On Feb 22, 2019
So what should we do?
Fry water?
Re: Empress Njamah And Daniel Lloyd Traditional Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 8:00pm On Feb 22, 2019
Can’t they get the GUY an ORIGINAL BOWLAR HAT...??
When I first knew her, she was DARK....
Now she is LIGHT complexion....

It’s obvious I have an eye malady

4 Likes

Re: Empress Njamah And Daniel Lloyd Traditional Wedding Pictures by asawanathegreat(m): 8:00pm On Feb 22, 2019
May God bless them

2 Likes

Re: Empress Njamah And Daniel Lloyd Traditional Wedding Pictures by DavIkenna(m): 8:00pm On Feb 22, 2019
Love up people

1 Like

Re: Empress Njamah And Daniel Lloyd Traditional Wedding Pictures by Earthquake2: 8:00pm On Feb 22, 2019
Who'll marry this old hag?
Re: Empress Njamah And Daniel Lloyd Traditional Wedding Pictures by mysportdab: 8:00pm On Feb 22, 2019
Nice

BREAKING! UEFA Bans Arsenal's Alexander Lacazette From Both Legs Of Last-16 Match
https://www.mysportdab.com/2019/02/breaking-uefa-bans-arsenal-alexander.html
Re: Empress Njamah And Daniel Lloyd Traditional Wedding Pictures by Earthquake2: 8:01pm On Feb 22, 2019
Timaya left over

2 Likes

Re: Empress Njamah And Daniel Lloyd Traditional Wedding Pictures by SuperIgbo1(m): 8:01pm On Feb 22, 2019
Ugly sket.
Re: Empress Njamah And Daniel Lloyd Traditional Wedding Pictures by Earthquake2: 8:01pm On Feb 22, 2019
Bitch undecided
Re: Empress Njamah And Daniel Lloyd Traditional Wedding Pictures by Omeizadean(m): 8:02pm On Feb 22, 2019
Even though this lady has been bleeped severally but I think i still love her. Maybe has to do with her skin color. Same love i have for Nicki and Riri

2 Likes

Re: Empress Njamah And Daniel Lloyd Traditional Wedding Pictures by AllenSpencer: 8:02pm On Feb 22, 2019
Earthquake2:
Who'll marry this old hag

I wonder o

Kukuma marry sex doll instead
Re: Empress Njamah And Daniel Lloyd Traditional Wedding Pictures by Earthquake2: 8:03pm On Feb 22, 2019
AllenSpencer:

I wonder o

Kukuma marry sex doll instead

Passed over from Tu face to Timaya to movie directors undecided

1 Like

Re: Empress Njamah And Daniel Lloyd Traditional Wedding Pictures by nonye6194: 8:03pm On Feb 22, 2019
timaya grin
Re: Empress Njamah And Daniel Lloyd Traditional Wedding Pictures by Dshocker(m): 8:04pm On Feb 22, 2019
I really pity ladies,because finding a husband this very difficult time in Nigeria is something else... Millions of Nigerian girls between the ages of 29-35yrs are not married and are desperate looking for a husband,but what baffles me is that they were too selective when they were between 18-24yrs.

7 Likes

Re: Empress Njamah And Daniel Lloyd Traditional Wedding Pictures by puretayo(m): 8:06pm On Feb 22, 2019
How can u use grand nut oil to fry water?
springtech:
So what should we do?
Fry water?
Re: Empress Njamah And Daniel Lloyd Traditional Wedding Pictures by Ishilove: 8:08pm On Feb 22, 2019
Congrats to her. The kind of prayer this lady did to make this day manifest no be here

1 Like

Re: Empress Njamah And Daniel Lloyd Traditional Wedding Pictures by okwabayi(m): 8:09pm On Feb 22, 2019
Nollywood is getting better.
See how the traditional marriage looks real.
Re: Empress Njamah And Daniel Lloyd Traditional Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 8:12pm On Feb 22, 2019
After the Timaya debacle.

All is well.
Re: Empress Njamah And Daniel Lloyd Traditional Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 8:12pm On Feb 22, 2019
Like for Atiku, share for Buhari..

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Empress Njamah And Daniel Lloyd Traditional Wedding Pictures by oochi123(f): 8:16pm On Feb 22, 2019
Congratulations dear.. Beautiful couple..

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Charles Inojie Slammed For 'Not Mourning' Mr Ibu, His Late Friend / Stop Changing Surnames Like Pants- Helen Paul Blasts Stella Damasus. / Lawrence Abrokwah Used Acid To Defend Self Against Afia Schwarzenegger- Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.