Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,950 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

The Flaws In The End Of The World Predicted by Zeusus Of The Neanderthals - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Flaws In The End Of The World Predicted by Zeusus Of The Neanderthals (470 Views)

Prophet Agyei Agyeman Fredua Predicted Ebony Reigns' Death In 2017. Fans React / Early Thinkers In The Period Of The Neanderthals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Flaws In The End Of The World Predicted by Zeusus Of The Neanderthals by otemanuduno: 12:40am On Apr 10, 2017
Here is the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH; Batimeus 22:1-23
Faulkin spoke to the people about the end of the world but the Farhesis(Pharisees) challenged his quack 'end of the world' prophecy. See the bolded:

CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
1. Now Yeshu sat upon the mountain and multitude of souls gathered around to hear of him concerning the signs of the end of the world. [b] And Yeshu said, the end of the world is very near and it shall not take long. 2. But first there shall be earthquakes in different places. And there shall be diseases and famine in different places. And their shall be times of darkness when in the day, the sun shall become darkened and the moon shall turn very red. 3. And Juda shall be oppressed, and they shall flee on foot and horseback from one place to the other, for destruction shall come upon Juda. 4. But I say, before all these tribulations shall pass, I shall come for my followers and take them with me into the cloud of the heavens. For I shall depart soon to make mansions for them. And at my return shall I take them with me to be in the same place with me. 5. Now two of the Farhesis who heard Yeshu came forward and said, you did say that there shall be famine and diseases and earthquakes in different places before you shall return. 6. And Yeshu said, so shall it be. And they said, all these are not signs of anything, for earthquakes, famine and the sudden outburst of diseases has always been occurring since antiquity. 7. For we have read of earthquakes in different places in Egypt and in Juda and even in Grecon and in many places before. And there has never ceased to be the outburst of diseases. And wars have been fought in the past and there has always been rumours of more wars to be fought. Forever now, there is war in Syria and we do not know if war will ever cease in that part of the world. So how do you say that they shall be the signs of your coming? 8. And Yeshu said, you are possessed with the devils, for you have resisted the spirit of my father. Now get away from me. And the Farhesis, seeing that they were few, departed with no more words. 9. And Yeshu said, watch out for all these things I have told you, for they are the signs of the end of the world whenever you hear of them.[/b] 10. And false gods and prophets shall arise also in many places to deceive you. And they shall say that they are the reincarnate of Krista. But do not believe them, because I am the first and the last Krista and none shall come again after me. 11. But I shall send the Holy Ghost to you to help you and teach you all things and make you remember all the things I have taught you. And he who does not obey the Holy Ghost shall be condemned to everlasting fire. 12. And he who sins against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven. But I shall come soon and take you with me to the heavens. 13. Now Petra said, how long O Lord shall you tarry in heaven before your return? And Yeshu said, before you and the rest of my followers shall be able to cover Jerusalam with this gospel which I have given to you, I shall return. 14. And make sure you do not go out of Jerusalam to teach of me until I shall return. 15. Now Didimus asked, saying, how are we sure that when you depart from us you shall return? For in the same manner did all the great nephilims of the past. For they promised to return and when they did not return, they make their followers seem as liars. 16. And days became years and years became centuries. And in the end, such religion folded up. For a saviour in the name of Eliash is expected to return according to the Jews, but till today he has not returned, being more than a millennium since his departure. 17. And some among the Greeks remain today to await the return of Zeusus the son of Zeus. And some await the return of Apollonius the brother of Zeusus. And the followers of Attis awaits his coming. 18. And when none of these gods returned, some did rise instead of them and say that they were the reincarnated of these gods. But they did not fulfill the things which were said to be fulfilled by those departing gods. 19. Now O Yeshu, I doubt this day that you shall return at all. For all gods who had departed did not return also. For the homos of Egypt await the return of Horus till today to wage war against the forces of Seth who are now the children of Yacob. 20. And in the scrolls are all things fulfilled and not in the reality which we observe. 21. And Yeshu said, enough Didimus, for you speak too much. I have told you that I shall return in this generation. And all eyes shall see me as I harvest you to the sky. For I shall come with the archangel of my father with a trumpet. 22. Now go and work upon your faith, for you have no faith at all. 23. And Didimus pleaded for forgiveness before Yeshu and he said, I was not offended at all.
Re: The Flaws In The End Of The World Predicted by Zeusus Of The Neanderthals by 0temAtum: 7:38pm On Nov 19, 2017
It makes me puzzled when I see modern people still believing in this flawed 'end of the world' prophecy
Re: The Flaws In The End Of The World Predicted by Zeusus Of The Neanderthals by 0temSapien: 1:36pm On May 13, 2018
Hmm

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Is Overrated. / My Thought About Science And Religion / Pls Is God Against Polygamy Or Monogamy, I Need Expert, Qoute Bible Not Ideal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.