Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Militants Kill Army Captain & 4 Policemen In Lagos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Militants Kill Army Captain & 4 Policemen In Lagos (23735 Views)

Militants Kill 4 Soldiers In Ekeremor, Bayelsa; Soldiers Invade Community / Niger Delta Militants Kill Six Nigerian Soldiers / Militants Kill A Soldier In Ikorodu, Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Militants Kill Army Captain & 4 Policemen In Lagos by Tunagee(m): 1:17pm On Apr 10, 2017
Pharaoh9:
Only 1 army 4 police

dem go soon bomb ur head!
Re: Militants Kill Army Captain & 4 Policemen In Lagos by jamislaw(m): 1:41pm On Apr 10, 2017
Archaa:

there is nothing like Christian militants all over the world

that is why you should accept Lord Jesus as your personal lord and Savior so you can enter the kingdom of God
are they atheist or Muslim? what will you call them if they were fulani Heardsmen?

Re: Militants Kill Army Captain & 4 Policemen In Lagos by icon8: 2:27pm On Apr 10, 2017
Absuchat:

RIP. English and the dead. grin grin

As in... grin grin grin
Re: Militants Kill Army Captain & 4 Policemen In Lagos by ojtopsy: 2:34pm On Apr 10, 2017
Hcl2:
I went to see the area no police or military personnel there they only came in wit the commissioner of police & left wit him wen he was going, I no the area very well this is not their first time dy have been attacking the area & kidnapping the pple but dis time is terrible. Dat is y every body is hearing it. Does pple are still inside d bush & u can hardly c any residents their again, there is some tin dy did tell pple a sick girl was kidnapped she just wakeup & bust into their hand & they have taken are but they called & requested for some certain amount of recharge card first b4 negotiations. Please government need to do some tin fast. NO ANY LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENT THERE. pls they really government intervention. Even do the Dop of owutu police station is still receiving treatment. U can go to the area to get the real story it very terrible & bloody because d were burned into arches.

please where exactly is this estate located. is it after abule oba junction or inside koonu.
Re: Militants Kill Army Captain & 4 Policemen In Lagos by EAZY2422(m): 3:12pm On Apr 10, 2017
Jabioro:
Different story version.. whatever it is God would grant us a big heart to bear the fortitude lose..the gallantry men shall surely rest in peace.. for the militant peace shall henceforth eluded them..
RIP english...oga please can you allow this men rest in peace now?you've literarilly used this your grammer to disturb their peace.gracias.
Re: Militants Kill Army Captain & 4 Policemen In Lagos by Jabioro: 3:27pm On Apr 10, 2017
EAZY2422:
RIP english...oga please can you allow this men rest in peace now?you've literarilly used this your grammer to disturb their peace.gracias.
Oga Lecturer can please make the correction, I am stand to be corrected..
Re: Militants Kill Army Captain & 4 Policemen In Lagos by EAZY2422(m): 3:50pm On Apr 10, 2017
Jabioro:
see now,u've done it again..... Can ''you''.......now remove that ''am'' before stand...my apologies,never meant to disrespect you.my fault.
Re: Militants Kill Army Captain & 4 Policemen In Lagos by alaskido(m): 4:08pm On Apr 10, 2017
If these militants came from the waterways, what is the work of our Navy? I feel for the Army captain but for the policemen, I do not feel pity for them. If you see how they harass innocent and law abiding civilians, you will be surprised. Na for our body them dey get power.
Re: Militants Kill Army Captain & 4 Policemen In Lagos by chiteny(m): 4:41pm On Apr 10, 2017
The story is too long for me to read.

However i would like to make one observation. Why are criminals now termed "militants". what are they militating about? These are pure criminals that cause destruction to lives and property, kidnapping people and steal from banks and they should be treated likewise.

Next thing you will hear that government is giving them anmesty. I cannot imagine how degenerate this country has become.
Re: Militants Kill Army Captain & 4 Policemen In Lagos by Greenback: 4:42pm On Apr 10, 2017
Kill them all in S.waste. Thats what zomBs say concerning the niger deltans in the time of militancy. So the military shud kill all zomBs

2 Likes

Re: Militants Kill Army Captain & 4 Policemen In Lagos by Maryamg: 5:24pm On Apr 10, 2017
My oga's course mate, rip captain kutigi
Re: Militants Kill Army Captain & 4 Policemen In Lagos by BiafraIShere(m): 6:53pm On Apr 10, 2017
Na wa o, south west is now so insecure, even north east is not this bad. Thank God for South East, such news is so alien to us!

1 Like

Re: Militants Kill Army Captain & 4 Policemen In Lagos by generalbent: 6:59pm On Apr 10, 2017
What a great loss to my unit " 174 Batallion" we missed u sir and we will make sure we bring those baggars down.
Re: Militants Kill Army Captain & 4 Policemen In Lagos by BiafraIShere(m): 7:03pm On Apr 10, 2017
Jabioro:
Another error egbon, it should be "I stand to be corrected" Ndeewo!
Re: Militants Kill Army Captain & 4 Policemen In Lagos by Pharaoh9(m): 7:17pm On Apr 10, 2017
Tunagee:

dem go soon bomb ur head!

Re: Militants Kill Army Captain & 4 Policemen In Lagos by kalaboyama: 7:49pm On Apr 10, 2017
If this incident happen in the south south, either port Harcourt or warri; the story would have been rivers of blood or wafi area. The afonjas would have use if to discredit the people of South south.
I learnt from some quarters that they 're militant from south south...... it means that the Yorubas are the most stupid people to have allow such to happen in their area..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi Deletes Tweet On Direct $41B FDI To Nigeria / G-20: Pictures Of World Leaders In India / China Loan: Amaechi Says "No Need To Panic, Nigeria Is Already Paying Back"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.