Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,469 members, 7,819,717 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

G-20: Pictures Of World Leaders In India - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / G-20: Pictures Of World Leaders In India (23738 Views)

G-20 Day 2: Pictures Of President Tinubu In India / Tinubu Arrives India For G-20 Summit / Nigeria Gets Debt Relief From China, G-20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

G-20: Pictures Of World Leaders In India by plaindealer: 12:33am On Sep 11, 2023
World leaders only

grin grin

42 Likes 7 Shares

Re: G-20: Pictures Of World Leaders In India by iamtardey: 12:53am On Sep 11, 2023
πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ’

2 Likes

Re: G-20: Pictures Of World Leaders In India by ba7man(m): 1:04am On Sep 11, 2023
Meanwhile.....somewhere in Arise TV premises.

206 Likes 26 Shares

Re: G-20: Pictures Of World Leaders In India by TemplarLandry: 3:15am On Sep 11, 2023
grin Whereas, some unserious Gwara Gwara man from Agulu is still seriously looking for his manhood.

87 Likes 11 Shares

Re: G-20: Pictures Of World Leaders In India by accordadoga29(f): 3:33am On Sep 11, 2023
Hehehehe

I can’t see Agulu mandate thief there.

Or is he not a world leader?

62 Likes 7 Shares

Re: G-20: Pictures Of World Leaders In India by plaindealer: 4:04am On Sep 11, 2023
accordadoga29:
Hehehehe

I can’t see Agulu mandate thief there.

Or is he not a world leader?

I don't even want to visualize that Agulu loser and his ipob entourage interacting with world leaders in his crying little girl voice and ngozi the selfie groupie running around chasing white men for selfies.

Mba... grin grin

66 Likes 9 Shares

Re: G-20: Pictures Of World Leaders In India by plaindealer: 4:05am On Sep 11, 2023
In this setting with world leaders, they kept out the rif rafs like ngozi the selfie groupie...

grin grin

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: G-20: Pictures Of World Leaders In India by NzogbuNzogbu: 5:42am On Sep 11, 2023
plaindealer:
In this setting with world leaders, they kept out the rif rafs like ngozi the selfie groupie...

grin grin
are you aware ngozi is still in that group photo

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: G-20: Pictures Of World Leaders In India by helinues: 6:01am On Sep 11, 2023
Interesting
Re: G-20: Pictures Of World Leaders In India by helinues: 6:02am On Sep 11, 2023
plaindealer:

I don't even want to visualize that Agulu loser and his ipob entourage interacting with world leaders in his crying little girl voice and ngozi the selfie groupie running around chasing white men for selfies.

Mba... grin grin

Bro madam NOI is making us proud outside the world. Ignore the headless mob tantrums about the NOI picture with Biden.

They are bitter kids

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: G-20: Pictures Of World Leaders In India by omowolewa: 6:06am On Sep 11, 2023
Let's see the effect first, na so Buhari carry all energies go China the other time without results other than more loans

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: G-20: Pictures Of World Leaders In India by Mindlog: 6:12am On Sep 11, 2023
plaindealer:

grin grin

Someone who no woman in your lineage would ever achieve her professional heights cheesy cheesy cheesy

Though I know such thread is serving as your transference but it is not the real deal for your issues, don't forget that MANNA got his high for 8 years from such.😜😜😜😜

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: G-20: Pictures Of World Leaders In India by Web2020: 6:23am On Sep 11, 2023
complexstuffs:

Abi ooo.. This is serious business

Ngozi the cannibal went stalking white men for groupies and pictures instead of being serious with the business of the day.

Why is Ngozi the cannibal holding President Biden romantically as if she's married to him. That woman na shameless ASHAWO
Why are you, people so pain with other people's great achievement? I wondered how you people sleep with this heavy heart of jealousy. Jealousy is liable to die young. Be warned

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: G-20: Pictures Of World Leaders In India by Web2020: 6:27am On Sep 11, 2023
complexstuffs:

Ngozi the cannibal went stalking white men for groupies and pictures instead of being serious with the business of the day.

Why is Ngozi the cannibal holding President Biden romantically as if she's married to him? That woman na shameless ASHAWO
Your mother or your wife has never even seen your local Counsellor in their life talk less of the state governor. You are here talking about a woman who is the pride of Africa. Go and get food to eat, hunger want finish una

25 Likes

Re: G-20: Pictures Of World Leaders In India by gbadexy(m): 6:39am On Sep 11, 2023
But what is ngozi's own that biden decided to take pictures with her.
Why calling the woman names for something that's not of her doing.
Many of you people take this politics thing too far unreasonably.
I'm speaking for people on both divides.
It doesn't make sense attacking the woman.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: G-20: Pictures Of World Leaders In India by plaindealer: 6:57am On Sep 11, 2023
Mindlog:

Someone who no woman in your lineage would ever achieve her professional heights cheesy cheesy cheesy

Though I know such thread is serving as your transference but it is not the real deal for your issues, don't forgot that MANNA got his high for 8 years from such.😜😜😜😜

Na summit mascot, entertainer and selfie groupie den dey do for your family abi your portion in life?

Ndo,... grin grin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: G-20: Pictures Of World Leaders In India by plaindealer: 7:02am On Sep 11, 2023
gbadexy:
But what is ngozi's own that biden decided to take pictures with her.
Why calling the woman names for something that's not of her doing.
Many of you people take this politics thing too far unreasonably.

I'm speaking for people on both divides.
It doesn't make sense attacking the woman.

Why attacking, insulting and ridiculing President Tinubu because she took picture with Biden?

See, every time you play tribal and insulting games against other people, always expect a blowback.

You set up the woman for the attack and blowback when you use her to attack and insult the President.

This is the problem with you people, you start what you cannot finish, then turn around to play the victim.

This is 2023, people are not falling for that cheap emotional blackmail anymore, expect instant blow back for your stupid actions.

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: G-20: Pictures Of World Leaders In India by Zooposki(f): 7:06am On Sep 11, 2023
Re: G-20: Pictures Of World Leaders In India by plaindealer: 7:09am On Sep 11, 2023
I honestly think the woman was hired to entertain the global leaders, she reminds me of clowning aisha yesufu dancing like a clown all over the place at Pandora LP village rallies...

I think she was the G-20 summit mascot.

grin grin

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: G-20: Pictures Of World Leaders In India by Mindlog: 7:14am On Sep 11, 2023
plaindealer:

Na summit mascot, entertainer and selfie groupie den dey do for your family abi your portion in life?

Ndo,... grin grin

My portion in life is to continue doing Neurodevelopmental assessments (NDAs) and my side hustle of working in a psychiatric facility taking care of people like you.

Nwunne ndo..... cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: G-20: Pictures Of World Leaders In India by Zooposki(f): 7:16am On Sep 11, 2023
plaindealer:
I honestly think the woman was hired to entertain the global leaders, she reminds me of clowning aisha yesufu dancing like a clown all over the place at Pandora LP village rallies...

I think she was the G-20 summit mascot.

grin grin

Na wa. That Emilokan thread really pain una. Now you are going about insulting us women. Place Tinubu and Ngozi school certificates side by side before I take you fools serious and know who the real clown is.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: G-20: Pictures Of World Leaders In India by proeast(m): 7:17am On Sep 11, 2023
plaindealer:
World leaders only, no riff raf white men stalking selfie groupies...

grin grin

Shouldn't you be ashamed of your drug lord? Look at the group picture you posted and tell me if you can find the drug lord among the world leaders that surrendered Indian prime minister on both sides grin grin

The joke is on you, the drug lord stands rejected grin grin

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: G-20: Pictures Of World Leaders In India by Corrinthians(m): 7:18am On Sep 11, 2023
ba7man:
Meanwhile.....somewhere in Arise TV premises.
But come o, why do they have a banner of Peter Obi and labour party standing on their porch in the background? Didn't they claim to be non partisan?

4 Likes

Re: G-20: Pictures Of World Leaders In India by plaindealer: 7:19am On Sep 11, 2023
Mindlog:

My portion in life is to continue doing Neurodevelopmental assessments (NDAs) and my side hustle of working in a psychiatric facility taking care of people like you.

Nwunne ndo..... cheesy cheesy cheesy

Your side hustle is trolling on NL.

Ndo grin grin grin grin grin.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: G-20: Pictures Of World Leaders In India by Zooposki(f): 7:20am On Sep 11, 2023
complexstuffs:

Why is Ngozi the cannibal holding President Biden romantically as if she's married to him. That woman na shameless ASHAWO

Place your mom and Ngozi’s school certificates and accomplishments side by side, let me know who the REAL shameless ASHAWO is.

From the way you wrote, hope you are not a by product of her activities.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: G-20: Pictures Of World Leaders In India by plaindealer: 7:20am On Sep 11, 2023
proeast:

Shouldn't you be ashamed of your drug lord? Look at the group picture you posted and tell me if you can find the drug lord among the world leaders that surrendered Indian prime minister on both sides grin grin

The joke is on you, the drug lord stands rejected grin grin

Typical ignorant and unintelligent Pandora cult mob rubbish..

There's more to life than trolling..

Bunch of village losers.. grin grin

21 Likes

Re: G-20: Pictures Of World Leaders In India by gbadexy(m): 7:21am On Sep 11, 2023
plaindealer:

Why attacking, insulting and ridiculing President Tinubu because she took picture with Biden?

See, every time you play tribal and insulting games against other people, always expect a blowback.

You set up the woman for the attack and blowback when you use her to attack and insult the President.

This is the problem with you people, you start what you cannot finish, then turn around to play the victim.

This is 2023, people are not falling for that cheap emotional blackmail anymore, expect instant blow back for your stupid actions.

Whether they like it or not, he is still our president. The whites are unstable and just use people as it fits their present agenda. Same Biden that invited only tinubu in Africa. The elderly woman is not to blame for the foolishness of kids here.

4 Likes

Re: G-20: Pictures Of World Leaders In India by Mindlog: 7:23am On Sep 11, 2023
plaindealer:

Your side hustle is trolling on NL.

Ndo grin grin grin grin grin.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: G-20: Pictures Of World Leaders In India by proeast(m): 7:23am On Sep 11, 2023
During the time of Obasanjo, Nigeria had enormous respect globally. But today, we are ignored as if Nigeria is another Sao Tome and Principe.

African leaders that are respected are the likes SA, Egypt, Kenya, Rwanda, Ghana etc and the reason is clear, you can't bring a drug lord and expect him to be accorded respect. The only reason the drug lord is even allowed to attend those global forums is basically due to standing diplomatic relations and protocol, otherwise they will bounce the old druggie.

1 Like

Re: G-20: Pictures Of World Leaders In India by Easylife1234: 7:24am On Sep 11, 2023
Our World Leaders

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Edo Residents Thank Tinubu, Akpakomiza Over Repairs On Benin-Auchi Road / Photos Of The Six Nigerian Red Cross Workers Killed In Rann Air Strike Borno / Osinbajo Meets With Saraki And Dogara Behind Closed Door

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.